Goddess Glow

Irvine, CA View map Visit website

Based out of Irvine, California, Goddess Glow is a woman-owned and operated business that provides mobile wedding makeup services. Founder and CEO Liane is the driving force behind this enterprise, bringing her vision to fruition in 2020. Her aim is to inspire and empower women by helping to show their inner beauty.

Goddess Glow provides consultations, and makeup application for clients. Wedding service with Liane can begin with a consultation and trial to ensure your complete satisfaction with her work. This skilled artist offers natural makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, and false lash application at your venue of choice. She can accommodate groups of up to seven for wedding parties. Liane is ready to help you look and feel divine on your important day.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Taylor W. Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful, professional makeup!!!

Deirdre was amazing! She did the most beautiful bridal make up for me in my wedding day, as well as beautiful makeup for my mother and sister. She is so professional and sincere and has a wonderful set up. I have horribly dry skin and when she was applying foundation that wasn’t working for my skin type it was no problem. She assessed the situation and quickly and carefully fixed and addressed it and did what worked best for me. I also used Goddess Glow for my bridal shower make up. I can’t wait until my next event to have Deirdre do my makeup again!!!

Goddess Glow's reply:

Thank you so much for review Taylor!! It was a pleasure working with you, your mother and sister. And I can’t wait for our next session!
  • Isabel
    Isabel E. Married on 07/25/2021

Makeup artist

Deirdre was warm, friendly and professional
    Our makeup came out great and it was everything we wanted , would definitely recommend to anyone going to a special occasion

Goddess Glow's reply:

Thank you so much for review Isabel!! I am so happy to hear you were happy with your looks. It was a pleasure working with you and your sister.
illustration stars

Liane
Liane
Makeup Artist

Nice to meet you Gorgeous

Hi, my name is Liane and I am a Certified Pro Travelling Makeup Artist serving Greater Los Angeles, Orange County, The Valley, San Bernardino, and San Diego to name a few.

The Goddess Glow concept was created to inspire Women Awaken the Goddess within. My vision came true in 2020 during a worldwide pandemic. I realized women needed inspiration and something to look forward to when the world opened back up and continue with our normal life.

I am passionate about beauty and I strive to inspire and uplift my clients with my makeup mastery. My services are designed to add that extra glow to your getting-ready experience, empowering you for this once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

I also believe that every woman should be treated and worshiped like a Goddess and be respected at all times. My main goal is to inspire and help women awaken their inner Goddess, Beauty, Talents and Empower them.

So book with me today and walk down that aisle like the Goddess you are!

Xo Liane

Orange County Irvine, CA, 92618
Location of (Goddess Glow)
Los Angeles County Los Angeles, CA, 90029