EVENTS BY KATHERINE

Irvine, CA View map

Our passion is planning weddings that celebrate love and life! We love introducing you to the best vendors, staying on top of all details, and reducing the stress that comes with wedding planning.

We are ready to bring your vision to life. With options from Full Service Wedding Planning to Day of Coordination, you will be well taken care of. Let’s partner together to create a wedding you and your guests will love!

Katherine M. Married on 08/03/2019

Seriously impressed with Britney as our coordinator.

We got married last August and Britney with Events by Katherine exceeded our expectations as our wedding “day of” coordinator. She went above and beyond for me. Helped solve several hiccups leading up to the big day. And made me feel relaxed and comfortable the day of. This girl knows her stuff and your event will be better with her behind it. Thank you Brittney and her team!

-Mr. and Mrs. Moore
    Libby Married on 08/25/2018
    I’m so happy that i hired events by Katherine to help me get through my wedding day!! My wedding planner was Karley and she was amazing. So responsive and made sure that i was perfectly fine and taken care of on my big day!! She was my blessing!
  • Mari
    Mari Married on 03/24/2018
    I don’t think I could ever write enough about how amazing our wedding coordinator was. Jessica and her team helped make our dream wedding come true and so much more! She was amazing with communication and contacting vendors and being on top of every thing no matter how big or small. She handled little changes or additions we made up to day of like a champion and I could not have imagined having any other person help guide us and be with us day of. It took a while for me to convince my fiancé at first for us to get a coordinator and once we got Jessica he admitted to never being more wrong in his life! He could not have imagined getting through the last 3 months and day of without her!! If you’re on the fence, DON’T BE, Jessica is amazing and I would put all confidence in her that she can make any wedding special for the couple! Thank you to Jessica and her whole team for giving us an amazing wedding!!

EVENTS BY KATHERINE's reply:

Mari,
    We are honored you had your dream wedding! Thank you for entrusting us with your special day; everything came together beautifully. Also glad your fiance saw the value of having a coordinator - haha!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato Banquet Halls

Katherine and her team are a delight to work. From the beginning to end every detail is perfectly in place. They make wedding day a breeze in the most professional manor.

Le Petite Jardin Le Petite Jardin Wedding Florists

Katherine is such an amazing coordinator. She remained in constant contact prior to the wedding, was extremely punctual, professional and easy going. Everything went smoothly and all the details were executed to perfection. Definitely an asset on what could be a stressful, fast paced day! I highly Katherine and her team!

Honored Occasions Honored Occasions Wedding DJs

Hiring a coordinator is one the best decisions you can make. However, hiring Katherine to plan your wedding is the "Single Best" decision you can make. She is detail orientated, responsive and she will always have unique ideas that she can share with you. Simply the best!

17952 Sky Park Circle Suite A Irvine, CA, 92614
Location of (EVENTS BY KATHERINE)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding