17952 Sky Park Circle Suite A, Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number

About EVENTS BY KATHERINE

Our passion is planning weddings that celebrate love and life! We love introducing you to the best vendors, staying on top of all details, and reducing the stress that comes with wedding planning.

We are ready to bring your vision to life. With options from Full Service Wedding Planning to Day of Coordination, you will be well taken care of. Let’s partner together to create a wedding you and your guests will love!

Follow EVENTS BY KATHERINE on

EVENTS BY KATHERINE 4
EVENTS BY KATHERINE 5
EVENTS BY KATHERINE 6

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

I’m so happy that i hired events by Katherine to help me get through my wedding day!! My wedding planner was Karley and she was amazing. So responsive and made sure that i was perfectly fine and taken care of on my big day!! She was my blessing!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 03/24/2018

I don’t think I could ever write enough about how amazing our wedding coordinator was. Jessica and her team helped make our dream wedding come true and so much more! She was amazing with communication and contacting vendors and being on top of every thing no matter how big or small. She handled little changes or additions we made up to day of like a champion and I could not have imagined having any other person help guide us and be with us day of. It took a while for me to convince my fiancé at first for us to get a coordinator and once we got Jessica he admitted to never being more wrong in his life! He could not have imagined getting through the last 3 months and day of without her!! If you’re on the fence, DON’T BE, Jessica is amazing and I would put all confidence in her that she can make any wedding special for the couple! Thank you to Jessica and her whole team for giving us an amazing wedding!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

EVENTS BY KATHERINE's reply:

Mari,
    We are honored you had your dream wedding! Thank you for entrusting us with your special day; everything came together beautifully. Also glad your fiance saw the value of having a coordinator - haha!

Christine · Married on 08/19/2017

I’m incredibly grateful that Katherine was our day-of-coordinator. Due to some unexpected circumstances, I was without a day-of-coordinator weeks before the wedding. I frantically reached out to Katherine, who I had met 7 months prior at a bridal expo. Not only did she remember me (she must have met hundreds of people since then!), but she also responded the next day and we were able to have a meeting not long after that. She was just as professional, patient, and sympathetic in person, especially during the times when wedding stress was getting the best of me.

Katherine is quick to respond to emails and always kept us up to date. She conducted the rehearsal efficiently, ensuring everyone knew what to do. Everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, all because of Katherine and Jordan (sorry if you spell it differently!). I was able to truly focus on being a bride instead of worrying about the guests, order of events, etc. Katherine approached me periodically throughout the night to ask me how I was doing- she went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was everything I imagined, and that I remembered to enjoy myself. Katherine is a true professional and is incredibly good at what she does. She is sweet, punctual, and reliable. If you are considering hiring a coordinator, trust the reviews and reach out to Katherine. Her and the team were a true godsend! My only regret from the wedding is that I didn’t get to thank her in front of the guests. Thank you Katherine for making my wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 09/22/2017

EVENTS BY KATHERINE's reply:

Christine, thank you for your kind words. We were glad to come in last minute and help everything run smoothly on your wedding day. You and your husband are a fun couple - loved the guitars incorporated into your wedding day. We wish you the best!

EVENTS BY KATHERINE FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 4

• Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato
    Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato Banquet Halls

Katherine and her team are a delight to work. From the beginning to end every detail is perfectly in place. They make wedding day a breeze in the most professional manor.

• Le Petite Jardin
    Le Petite Jardin Wedding Florists

Katherine is such an amazing coordinator. She remained in constant contact prior to the wedding, was extremely punctual, professional and easy going. Everything went smoothly and all the details were executed to perfection. Definitely an asset on what could be a stressful, fast paced day! I highly Katherine and her team!

• Honored Occasions
    Honored Occasions Wedding DJs

Hiring a coordinator is one the best decisions you can make. However, hiring Katherine to plan your wedding is the "Single Best" decision you can make. She is detail orientated, responsive and she will always have unique ideas that she can share with you. Simply the best!

• 17952 Sky Park Circle Suite A Irvine, 92614 See on map