Design Visage Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Andrea
    Andrea G. Married on 07/24/2021

Thanks Design Visage!!

Design Visage did an amazing job on our wedding day!! They were professional, kind, and easy to work with (especially since we had to postpone our event twice). I was so happy with Ashley and her team and the services for myself, mom, sisters, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and flower girls! Thank you for making us all feel beautiful on this special day!
    Catherine M. Married on 07/10/2021

Fantastic!

Jackie, the owner is extremely passionate about her business!! You can completely trust her to have your best interests at heart.
    Rebecca C. Married on 05/22/2021

The wedding hair and makeup ever!

5 stars aren't enough to describe Ashley O at DV! She did hair and makeup for my ladies and me at my wedding, and I have never looked (or felt) better!
  • Hailey
    Hailey M. Married on 11/11/2020

Design visage is the best!

Working with Design Visage was a dream from start to finish! All of the stylists were top notch, quick, organized and easy to communicate with and relate to! All 10 bridesmaids, 2 moms and me LOVED both our hair and makeup and it turned out just like the photos we used as references. The entire team was fun, personable and kept the wedding day vibe light, happy and carefree! You will not be disappointed with Design Visage!

Design Visage's reply:

Hailey- Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing us to be a part of your most special day! It was truly an honor!!!! Wishing you and the hubs all the best!!! Please do not be a stranger- we hope to see you soon!!! :)

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/09/2020

Best artists ever!

Love, love, love the Design Visage team! DV Kim did my bridal hair and make-up in October 2020.
    Jackie assisted in the planning process and made things super easy to secure. She set up a bridal preview so I could test out the look prior to the big day. It made me feel so comfortable leading up to the day knowing that I would love my hair and make up.
    Kim did my make up and hair at the preview and nailed my look flawlessly! I had brought some photos of hair and make up that I admired and really let her do her thing! What I might suggest for a bride looking to secure make up or hair services, is to not have one single image in mind! It really allows the professional to put their creativity to work. I'm so thankful I went in with an open mind. I was honest with certain things I didn't love before we started and pointed out things that I did love! It allowed me to share my favorite things, but still allowed to pro to put her own twist on it!
    The day of the wedding, I truly felt at ease. I also had my mom, maid of honor and 3 bridesmaids getting ready with me! We all felt so beautiful! I wouldn't change anything! I'm so thankful I went with the Design Visage team. Everyone was wonderful to work with!

*Photos by Ashley Paige Photography
    Julianna L. Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding beauty ❤️

Absolutely so happy I chose design visage to make my girls and I pretty for my wedding. They all did such an amazing job and were so nice. They accommodated to the crazy changes we had because of what is going on in our world right now. If you’re looking for any type of beautifications you’ve found the spot! Thank you all so much ❤️
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 08/21/2020

Design Visage was the BEST for my wedding!

I used design visage for my wedding hair and makeup for myself and all my bridesmaids and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out! This was one thing I did not want to skimp on and knew I wanted to be perfect, after all you only have one wedding!! From the inital booking and trial through a cancelled and rescheduled wedding they were so accomodating and helpful. I worked with Jackie the owner in getting stuff scheduled and she was so sweet and helped me through the process. Chanel did my makeup and Rita did my hair and oh my goodness they were rockstars!!! Everything turned out exactly how I wanted and felt so beautiful the entire day. They (and a couple other artists) did my bridesmaids as well and everyone was so happy with the end result, a couple bridesmaids now even want to switch to them for their weddings!! Thank you design visage for making my beauty dreams come true and making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!! Absolutely book design visage for your wedding hair and makeup needs they were absolutely incredible and cannot be beat!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 08/15/2020

Gorgeous hair and makeup for my wedding!

This company is amazing, and was a referral by my photographer! I had to pay more than I initially wanted to, but hair and makeup is truly so important as you’ll see it in your photos forever - it’s an investment :) . I worked with The owner, Jackie, to schedule everything and she also did the initial call with me after I reached out for a quote. She was super nice and very quick to respond to any questions and got proposals out very quick as well. DV glammed up myself obviously, along with my sister/MOH and my mom. Rita did our hair and Chanel did our makeup. Both did such an amazing job. We all thought this was our favorite time we’ve ever had our hair and makeup done. Both ladies were also very fun and personable which make the getting ready process even better. They also want you to be happy and feel your best, so they take all your preferences into consideration, and don’t be afraid to speak up if you aren’t 100% satisfied. They strive to get it right! Go with this company for your wedding hair and makeup, you won’t regret it.
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie O. Married on 07/10/2020

Loved the results!

Rachel and the team were amazing! They listened to exactly what we all wanted and made my bridesmaids and me feel extra special and beautiful on my big day!

Design Visage's reply:

Love this Bonnie! What a bridal beauty you were! Thank you for allowing Design Visage to get you gorgeous on your most special day!!! Wishing you and yours all the BEST! XO
    Karen W. Married on 05/24/2020

The Best Hair and Make Up!

Our photographer recommended Design Visage to us, after looking through her portfolio and noting to us that the best hair and makeup came from Design Visage, regardless of who the stylist was. She felt that everyone who worked for Design Visage did a fantastic job! She was so right! Amy did the hair and makeup for the bride and me, the MOB, and she was amazing! She understood our needs, and how to work with our different textures and hair lengths, and just what to do to help us look our absolute best. She was so helpful and receptive to feedback after our preview sessions, and we both were totally delighted with the way everything turned out on the BIG Day! I have to give a shout out to Athena as well. She was so encouraging, supportive and helpful, answered all our questions quickly, and gave us excellent information and advice! I am so happy that we chose Design Visage for my daughter's wedding day!
  • Alexis
    Alexis B. Married on 05/21/2020

AMAZING Wedding Hair and Makeup

I absolutely LOVED my DV team for my wedding!! They made me feel beautiful and my whole wedding party was stunning! I HIGHLY recommend choosing DV for your special day!!!
  • Rheanna
    Rheanna Married on 04/25/2020

LOVED Design Visage for my wedding!

I got married on 10-17 and couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out for the day! I found Design Visage as a recommended vendor at our original wedding venue, unfortunately due to COVID we had to postpone and make several last minute changes in times and locations. Design Visage was very accommodating to all of these changes and was great at keeping in contact throughout the entire process.

My hair and makeup artist Dana did a beautiful job, I brought in my own hair extensions and she was able to do my hair and makeup exactly how I envisioned it, it looked amazing throughout the entire day! She was also so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable the entire time I was in her chair for both the preview and on my actual wedding day.

Overall I had a great experience working with Design Visage and will definitely be reaching out for any future events!
  • Mary
    Mary A. Married on 04/18/2020

Bridal Beauty

I couldn't have chosen a better hair and makeup team for my special day.

Let me begin with where it all started, I emailed 6 hair and makeup vendors for my special day. Design Visage was the only company to actually call me and talk with me about my vision, desires, and plans for my wedding. After talking with Jackie on the phone, I knew that I would book Design Visage. Jackie's customer service made me feel as if I had knew her for years and I felt confident that Design Visage would make me feel beautiful on the day of the wedding.

Fast forward a few months, and COVID-19 hit our June 13, 2020 wedding date hard. Jackie was so kind, patient, and reassuring with me through the whole postponement and rescheduling process. We had several phone calls and emails trying to pinpoint a new date. I was able to book a new date, which was August 7, 2020. I booked it kind of short notice; however, Jackie was able to accommodate my new date.

I had my wedding preview with Kim, who was EXCELLENT! Kim was so kind, warm, and gifted. My hair and makeup looked beautiful.

On the day of the wedding, I expressed to Kim that my soon-to-be hubby preferred a "tighter" look in my hair rather than loose curls in the back. Kim was able to deliver it perfectly. When I looked in the mirror after Kim finished my wedding hair and makeup, I cried. I could not believe how beautiful I looked. I am not the most confident person in the world, but wow. On that day, I have never felt prettier and could not stop looking at myself in the mirror. Kim, THANK YOU. My hair and makeup was on point throughout the day and highlighted the features that I love. In addition, my bridesmaids and mom's makeup looked perfect as well, done by both Kim and Breanna.

When I received my wedding photos, I was in awe at the beauty that shined through. Kim, Breanna, DV, and Jackie, thank you!!! I cannot recommend your services enough.
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 04/04/2020

Great Customer Service

I was so disappointed that I was not able to have the opportunity to use them for my wedding!! My original wedding date was 4/4/20- which was then postponed to 6/27/20 and then ended up being cancelled! Through my emotional roller coaster, the DV team remained calm and constantly reassured me that everything would work out- and they have!!
    Before the pandemic hit the US- I was able to work with Rachael B. She is such a genuinely sincere person and wanted to make sure I was 100% satisfied with how my look turned out- and I was......which is why I am so disappointed that I will not be able to get that "look/feeling" as she made me feel for my big day. I will never forget that feeling, or the support I received during that difficult time from the DV team!! I will definitely use (& Recommend) them in the future!
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely amazing

Design visage was absolutely amazing! I can’t say enough good things. I love how my hair and makeup turned out couldn’t have been more perfect! Highly recommend to anyone looking for top of the line, friendly, professional, and talented company to do their hair and makeup!

Design Visage's reply:

Nicole your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and allowing us to be a part of your most special day!!!! You were a dream to work with and wish you nothing but the best!! XO
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 03/10/2020

Absolutely Loved Design Visage!

Design Visage was amazing! My hair looked unreal and all of my bridesmaids felt the same with their hair. They took my photos and ideas of what I wanted and brought it to life. Edith was so talented. I couldn't be happier!
  • Kasey
    Kasey R. Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing team!

Dana Thompson was absolutely incredible! My preview day went flawlessly. She worked with me throughout the process and listened while I tried to explain what I wanted. She understood my vision and created the look I had in my head to a tea. She and the two other women who came out on my wedding day made the morning of go so smoothly. They worked quickly, but very professionally, completing 11 hairs and 8 makeups in plenty of time; finishing, even the touchups, before the photographers even arrived! This allowed for me and my girls to relax on the morning of my wedding and just truly enjoy it. Me, my girls, my mother, and my junior bridesmaid look so beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better. Best part, the hair and makeup lasted the entire night dancing until midnight. Highly recommend this company for any event, especially a wedding!
    Carolyn M. Married on 12/10/2019

Phenomenal

The Design Visage Team is simply phenomenal. My daughter's wedding was Saturday, and the DV team descended on our home right on time at 7:45 a.m., and transformed THIRTEEN beautiful young women into stunning, modelesque bridesmaids. Yes, thirteen is a large number (plus the MOB) but these professionals completed hair/makeup for our big day on time and with remarkable calmness and grace. Love DV!!!
    Jamie Married on 09/15/2019

Beautiful wedding hair and makeup!

Kim at DV did my hair and makeup for my wedding. Kim did a fantastic job! I had some pictures of the look I was going for and Kim executed on that perfectly! We did a trial run in advance where I got to see a couple options and decide what I liked best, as well as fine tune the style a bit. Kim was very responsive to small corrections I wanted to make the day of. And my mom and mother in law’s hair looked great too! My makeup lasted all day even though it was hot out!! I got so many compliments on the hair and makeup, and so did my mom! Thanks Kim!!
  • Christie
    Christie Married on 09/07/2019

Would definitely recommend

Loved working with Jacqui and Design Visage for my wedding! Jacqui, my lead stylist, was so easy to work with and even with last minute requests and adjustments, she did and wonderful job of making sure I loved my hair and makeup. Her, along with Tina, made the rest of my wedding party (bridesmaids and moms) also feel beautiful on my wedding day! Coming from out of town, Design Visage was so accommodating with scheduling of the preview trial and was in constant communication to let me know of deadlines and things to expect, which I really appreciated! I would definitely work with them again if I have another event in the area and would recommend them to friends and family. Thank you so much again! :)
  • Jaimee
    Jaimee L. Married on 08/23/2019

The best!!

Design Visage was the only company I looked at for my wedding- they really are the best! From the initial booking, to the preview, to the wedding day, they were so helpful and professional every step of the way! They did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party and it all turned out beautiful!! I can’t say enough good things about them! Thank you again, DV ladies! :)
  • Allyson
    Allyson A. Married on 06/28/2019

6.28.19 Ponte Winery

I cannot thank Laura C and her team enough for making me and my girls look STUNNING on my big day! Laura listened to all my requests, fears, and suggestions at my preview. So when it came to wedding day, she knew exactly how I wanted to look. We even changed my hair look the day of my wedding and I am so happy it turned out amazing! My husband immediately commented on my makeup and was so pleased that I still looked like myself (he’s seen me look like a different creature before).

I had such bad past experiences with hair and makeup artists, that I was terrified that I wouldn’t be able to find someone for my wedding day. I now have my complete trust in Laura C and Design Visage for all of my future glam needs.
    Chelsea Married on 06/22/2019

Design Visage is the BEST!

Amy & the team from Design Visage were the best to work with for wedding day hair and make-up! I felt so comfortable with Amy after my bridal preview and couldn't wait for the big day. She was also very accomodating to arrange a preview with my MIL who was nervous about working with a new stylist for such a big occasion!

Our wedding morning ran so smoothly! We had 19 services and were somehow still ahead of schedule despite getting a slightly late start. This worked out perfect because all of my bridesmaids were able to get touch-ups at the end! My hair and make-up stayed perfectly - even the curls with my thin hair.

I would highly recommend Design Visage to all of my friends and family! Thank you for making my wedding day even more beautiful!
    Kristin Married on 06/15/2019
    I highly recommend Design Visage for your wedding and/or engagement photos, or any makeup/hair needs. I had the pleasure of getting Sarah as my makeup artist and hairstylist for the wedding and also doing my trial session. She is super sweet and full of energy, I'm so glad we were paired together.

For the trial, Sarah did about 3 different looks for makeup and hair for me. But one tip for every bride is to please feel free to voice what you want to have done, and what you like and don't like because that's what the bridal trial is for! Sarah was very accommodating and helped me try all various looks before I decided what I wanted.

The day of the wedding Sarah, along with another artist came right on schedule according to our timeline to the hotel room we were staying in everything went pretty smoothly. I still can't believe how early they must've left to drive from Orange County to Westlake Village, but I think they're used to working early for weddings. They helped myself, my bridesmaids and my mom get our makeup and hair done for the day of the wedding. All the bridesmaids and my mom were stunning, and I was in love with my hair and makeup for my wedding.

I hired Sarah to stay all day until 6pm right before the reception started because I wanted to make sure my makeup and hair were fresh for photos and everything was on point, and she also touched up my bridesmaids if they needed it. I love Sarah so much, and highly recommend her as your DV artist.

Design Visage is very responsive at answering any questions, and I loved working with Meghan, who is the studio manager at DV, who I at first met through my wedding photographers (Lin & Jirsa).
    Makayla F. Married on 05/31/2019

wonderful hair and makeup artist!

Emmalee from Design Visage did my wedding hair and makeup along with hair and makeup for my mom, grandma, and bridesmaids, and she was fantastic! She is so talented and was really good about listening to each of us to get an idea of exactly what we wanted to look like for the big day. She did the most perfect job, and we were all so happy with the results! Thanks to Emmalee, I felt so beautiful for my wedding day, but still not overly done up. Design Visage is definitely on the pricier side, but I think that they’re worth their cost. They made for a beautiful day, and I would recommend Emmalee from Design Visage to any brides-to-be!