Day-Of, Full, Partial

About LVL Weddings & Events

WE BELIEVE PERFECT WEDDINGS DO EXIST

At LVL we design and execute not only breathtakingly beautiful weddings and events, but also personal, unique experiences that are carefully created to be a true reflection of you. You’re not a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all couple – so why should your wedding be?

You can count on LVL to be calm, loving, hands-on and, most importantly, professional throughout your entire planning process. And we’ll never lose sight of the ultimate goal – to deliver an event that is above and beyond your wildest, most beautiful dream.

Based in Orange County servicing California, Denver, Phoenix, Hawaii and Mexico

info@lvlevents.com

866-261-3313

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orange County, Honolulu, Inland Empire, Phoenix + 1 Additional Regions

Follow LVL Weddings & Events on

Full Planning (4)
Religious (4)
Civil (2)
Destination (1)

Amy Kuchta of LVL weddings is nothing short of amazing! Her professionalism, class and constant strive for perfection is exactly why there was no other choice for us! Her connections within the wedding industry are top notch and we are forever grateful she introduced us to the most amazing vendors that truly embodied exactly what we were looking for on our special night! Amy no amount of words can thank you enough for planning the best party we will ever have!

Photo of LVL Weddings & Events in Southern California, CA - The BEST!
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There is absolutely no words! The LVL ladies are my wedding angels! I’ve been in the wedding industry for 11 years and there was never any question who I was going to use for my big day! You cannot go wrong with anyone on the LVL team. They make the whole experience enjoyable and easy, what else could you ask for? On my wedding day I literally didn’t worry about a single thing, I didn’t have any need to stress about anything, and that is worth every penny! On top of everything, Heather helped with the whole design of my entire wedding and it came out more beautiful than i would have ever imagined! If you want to enjoy your wedding planning and have a smooth wedding day, look no further, love all you ladies so much!!

Photo of LVL Weddings & Events in Southern California, CA - My favorite!! ❤️❤️
Profile Picture Lauren , 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

LVL Weddings & Events FAQ

Religious
Number of Planners
11 AWARDS

22 ENDORSEMENTS
Everyone on the team at LVL does an amazing job paying attention to detail, keeping things running smoothly, and helping the bride be able to enjoy her day without stress. They think of everything so you don't have to!

Lindsay and her team are amazing! You'll be so glad you booked LVL. The best!

I had the pleasure of meeting Lindsay when I was performing at Seasons 52 in South Coast Plaza. I have worked in some expos with her, and she has a great positive energy and flawless execution of her wedding planning. Heather is also wonderful - they are a power team! They have loads of experience and will be sure to make your wedding everything you could dream of!

LVL is one of the best in OC. We always love working with them at weddings. Top notch planners, highly recommend!

As a vendor we have nothing but good things to say about Lindsey. We find her to be extremely professional and personnable and able to connect the dots and bring everything together on the big day. We always appreciate her reaching out to us and co-ordinating with us on the cake delivery etc.

215 PROS I KNOW