The OC Wedding Guy

32382 Del Obispo Street Suite B3, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About The OC Wedding Guy

Todd Rodarmel, The OC Wedding Guy is a wedding officiant in San Juan Capistrano, California. Reverend Todd Rodarmel provides classy, casual, and meaningful ceremony officiant services to all of the Orange County area. If you are looking for someone who will make your wedding truly special, Todd Rodarmel, The OC Wedding Guy is the choice for you.

Todd Rodarmel, The OC Wedding Guy offers officiant services to approximately 14 different religions, and a variety of ceremony styles. Whether the occasion is a civil union, non-religious, single-religion, or interfaith wedding, or a rehearsal or vow renewal, Reverend Todd Rodarmel can help. This licensed professional offers customized wedding vows for a completely unique and personal event. There are also additional associates working alongside Reverend Todd Rodarmel who can offer officiant services at varying price points and locations in southern California.

Follow The OC Wedding Guy on

The OC Wedding Guy 6
The OC Wedding Guy 7
  • Virgil

Virgil & Becky Troutman · Married on 08/18/2018

A very blessed experience!

We just moved to OC from another state beginning of 07/18 with 08/18/18 wedding date. At the same time my husband and I were looking for a church. We believe in God's Grace that we found MVC and got to meet Pastor Todd seeking advice for spiritual guidance for our union. Upon meeting him he gave us a deep and meaningful path and at the same time he was available on our planned wedding date and offered to marry us. From that meeting everything else went well with the planning. Todd's ceremony was beautiful and insightful for our life ahead. It was truly a blessed experience and we recommend Pastor Todd not just because how amazing was his ceremony but you can see in his heart that he cares. We continually grow at Mountain View Church with Todd as the pastor.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    The OC Wedding Guy 8
    The OC Wedding Guy 9
    The OC Wedding Guy 10
    The OC Wedding Guy 11

Jody · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired Pastor Todd Rodarmel to officiant our wedding and we could not be happier! We set up an appointment prior to our wedding to meet him and go over the ceremony details. We instantly knew Todd was the one for us. During the initial meeting, Todd explained the words he planned on using during our ceremony, as well as additional prayers he could state to enhance the religious aspect. Todd truly made our ceremony unforgettable. So many of our guests raved about his performance. Even my dad said he was the first pastor that really grabbed his attention and he wanted him to keep speaking as he was so fascinated in the words he preached. Todd's humor was inventive and witty. Yet his words were so genuine. We are so happy we hired Pastor Todd and we will definitely recommend him to our loved ones. Todd is a true professional.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    The OC Wedding Guy 12

The OC Wedding Guy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! it was truly my pleasure.

Latosha · Married on 03/05/2018

Todd helped me to plan a surprise wedding on the beach! It was a very small ceremony with my husband, his father my aunt and of course me. He provided everything that I could imagine to make my big moment memorable. I live in Arizona and came into town on vacation so I did not really have the ability to set anything up. Todd took care pf everything and even recommended a wonderful place for dinner afterwards. I couldn't be more pleased with his service. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Sent on 03/15/2018

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 400.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• 32382 Del Obispo Street Suite B3, Suite B3 San Juan Capistrano, California, 92675 See on map