16801 Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bel-Air Bay Club

Setting: The Very Best of Los Angeles Wedding Venues With a Breathtaking Ocean View

Imagine exchanging your vows in a lush, romantic garden framed by flowers and with the backdrop of warm Pacific waves sparkling in the light of a red-gold sun behind you. This is the experience of the Bel-Air Bay Club, an exclusive Los Angeles wedding venue with a beautiful ocean view and private estate on the bluffs overlooking the Southern California bay where all your wedding dreams will come true.

House your wedding party in our nine well-appointed Guest Rooms and get ready for your big day on-site. Exchange vows on the Lawn overlooking the Santa Monica Bay as the sun sets over the Pacific. Enjoy cocktails and congratulations in the Living Room, or wander to the outdoor Patio with its lighted fountain and roaring fireplace. Dine and dance the night away in the Dining Room – where vaulted ceilings, wrought iron chandeliers and a grand fireplace are just steps away from the ocean breezes on the balcony. Every room features grand windows with an endless view of the coastline.

The entire building and grounds is yours for the day, and the Spanish style architecture of the building is a romantic backdrop which will be tailored to your particular needs by our helpful on-site catering team. Contact us today!

*Bel-Air Bay Club is exclusively reserved for one event at a time, with a food and beverage minimum guarantee and site fee required. As the Club is primarily reserved with the food and beverage minimum guarantee requirement, we do not work with any outside catering. **As you are reserving the entire estate exclusively for you and your guests to enjoy, our location is meant for events with a minimum of 75 guests. ***Please note that rates do vary by day of the week and time of year. Bel-Air Bay Club offers prime and off-season rates.

Follow Bel-Air Bay Club on

Couple
Couple
dn0217 h0249
Reception area
grilled cheese with tomato soup
Outdoor wedding ceremony

41 Reviews for Bel-Air Bay Club

• Sarah

Sarah Raffety · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Amazing Experience!

My fiancé and I knew that our dream wedding would be at Bel Air Bay from the minute we first saw it. Carrie and all the staff are amazing to work with and we can't wait for our wedding there! We are wedding planning from Spain where we live and they have been so helpful in answering any and all questions we have had as well as guiding us through the process. I would highly recommend this venue and can't wait until we tie the knot there!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kristi Yeung · Married on 01/03/2020

Simply the best

If you have the opportunity to have your wedding at Bel Air Bay Club, don’t hesitate—book it right away! The venue itself is stunning. The ocean view can’t be beat, and the building has the perfect layout for a great party. The space alone is reason enough to have your wedding here, but the service blew us away. From the start, the Bel Air Bay Club team made wedding planning so easy for us. Their pricing is very transparent, and our booking contact, Carrie, was so responsive and helpful, even though we weren’t able to visit the venue for a couple of months. After booking, our primary contact was Jenny. We didn’t have a separate planner, so we relied on Jenny entirely. She answered all our emails and calls, would send us helpful reminders, and was full of great advice. For the rehearsal and wedding, we had Keila as our coordinator and Esmerelda as our attendant. They were both brilliant. Keila kept us on schedule and set everything up perfectly! Esmerelda was so sweet and anticipated our every need! The team went above and beyond to take care of us, and they really made our wedding better than anything we could have imagined! Bel Air Bay Club is so much more than just a wedding venue. They really made our day perfect, and we feel so lucky we got to get married there!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/09/2019

BABC is what wedding dreams are made of!

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Bel Air Bay Club about 3 weeks ago and it was seriously such a DREAM! We initially spoke with Carrie to book the event and she was super friendly and professional, and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was clear and all our questions were answered. I was so amazed not just by the beauty of the venue (overlooking the Pacific Ocean at sunset? Hello, gorgeous!) but at how much was included. Everything from the dinner ware and chargers to the linens and even the extra candles... and that’s not to mention the FOOD! A tasting is included and it was divine, just like on the wedding day. As the day got closer, I primarily worked with Jenny, who has become one of my favorite people to chat with. Seriously, she’s hilarious. She made sure all loose ends were tied and that we were able to pull off the wedding of our dreams. I didn’t know this at the time, but I even got a bridal attendant the day of the wedding! She was fabulous, like some sort of ninja who snuck up on me at the exact moment I needed something and had it ready for me before I said anything (including shoes, my dress bustled, extra champagne, food — literally anything I needed!). Everything from booking to the day after the wedding checking out in the morning was so fun and so easy. I’ve also gotten so many compliments from our guests over the past few weeks, all saying ours was the best wedding they ever attended. I’m so grateful to the BABC for that. I almost wish I could throw a follow up wedding just so I could relive it ask over again!

Sent on 12/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bel-Air Bay Club FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Set Up
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Unite Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of the most beautiful, breathtaking views in all of Southern California belongs to Bel Air Bay Club. There isn't a more seductive setting than the powerful background of the Pacific Ocean from the elevated viewpoint at this amazing venue. We have DJ'd dozens of weddings at Bel Air Bay Club and it's always an incredible experience. From the staff to the priceless location and the amazing views, this venue has all the things you could possibly ask for and remains for decades one of our favorite locations to celebrate a client's wedding.

• Blue Breeze Band (Motown R&B Soul Funk Jazz Blues) Wedding Bands

The Bel Air Bay Club has got to be one of the most beautiful locations for Weddings & Events in the Santa Monica Bay. Every which you turn is full of beauty and majestic vistas of the Pacific Ocean. The staff is super friendly and very helpful! The reception hall has excellent acoustics for having a Live Band or a DJ!

• David Pressman Events Wedding Planners

Having had the pleasure of working on at least one wedding (and other events) at the legendary Bel-Air Bay Club, I have nothing but praise for this venue. With true Million Dollar views and constant renovations to enhance the client experience, the Bel-Air Bay Club is nothing short of a suburb location with a great people from their Chef & Catering Team to their waitstaff and grounds keepers. Highly recommended.

• 16801 Pacific Coast Highway Pacific Palisades, 90272 See on map
    Location of (Bel-Air Bay Club)