David Pressman Events

West Hollywood, CA View map

David Pressman Events is a luxury wedding planner based in West Hollywood, California. This dedicated wedding planner understands that his clients’ authentic personalities and unique styles should be reflected through a one-of-a-kind celebration. With nearly two decades of experience in the industry, owner David strives to work closely with happy couples to design their dream event.

Experience
David Pressman began his career in the events industry in New York City where he worked for high-profile fashion designers, including Calvin Klein and Perry Ellis. Eventually, he moved to Los Angeles to become a private art dealer and then a location manager for movies. This hard-working professional desired to continue his education, so he enrolled at UCLA and received a certificate in nonprofit fundraising and institutional development. With his versatile skill set, diverse job experience, and a special interest in event design, he opened David Pressman Events.

Producing unforgettable and one-of-a-kind gatherings are the mission of David Pressman Events. David and his team aim to help happy couples through every step of the planning process. With consultations, to-be-newlyweds can express their inspiration and vision for their special day and develop a storyboard. This business is proud to custom-design every detail of their events, including live entertainment, lighting, floral arrangements, decor, and furniture. They offer full and partial planning services and can assist with wedding dress shopping, budget analysis, vendor referrals, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and much, much more.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Nicole D. Married on 10/20/2018

Smart, Savvy & Talented Wedding Planner

My now-husband and I hired David to plan our wedding in June 2017, for our October 2018 wedding. The wedding turned out fantastic with exquisite attention to detail. Throughout the over 1 year long process of planning, David was communicative, consistent, and creative. He handled negotiations with the venue, secured local vendors for our destination wedding, and made sure we never had to deal with the "logistics" of wedding planning. He allowed me to focus on the design and creative aspects of the events, but I know if I had wanted to be more hands-off, he could have handled that on our behalf. David brought to the table local contacts in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (where our wedding was held), and ultimately allowed us to save money through his extensive experience in planning and cost evaluating. He was always mindful of our budget and made sure to check in along the way regarding money, which sounds unromantic but is very important. Our wedding turned out better than we ever could have expected, in huge part thanks to David. We highly recommend him, and hope this isn't our last time working together.
  • Meredith
    Meredith H. Married on 10/20/2018

David Pressman is AMAZING!

David planned the wedding for my client's daughter in Cabo and did an absolutely amazing job! I had a fair amount of communication with David leading up to the big day and every time I spoke with David he was professional, clear and followed up exactly with what he said he'd do. We had some unique circumstances surrounding this wedding and David went above and beyond his role as wedding planner to ensure it was a beautiful day. And it was beautiful, with everything going smoothly - although I'm sure David was busy behind the scenes making sure it went that way! Everyone, including the bride and groom, were absolutely thrilled. It was a dream wedding for the bride and David delivered her her dream on every count. I cannot say enough wonderful things about David's attention to detail, sense of style and taste and just what a delight he is to work with. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend David Pressman.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 08/27/2016

Excellent wedding planner

Hire. David. He is a joy to work with making the experience of planning a wedding only a pleasant one. I came with some ideas that were a mix....a more formal setting for the wedding and a more casual party after but the entire wedding was so beyond what I could have imagined and that is because of David! My friends still talk about it being one of their favorite weddings EVER! He is a pleasure to work with and comes with wonderful ideas for making your special day EXTRA special!

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Reverend Clint Hufft Reverend Clint Hufft Wedding Officiants

David Pressman has the experience and knowledge to handle any affair with elegance, class and discretion. I would trust him with my family's events.

Hey Mister DJ Hey Mister DJ Wedding DJs

Had the pleasure of working with David again recently on an event. There were many moving parts and details to be focused which he did flawlessly. Highly recommend!

West Hollywood, CA, 90069
Location of (David Pressman Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding