Reverend Clint Hufft

Los Angeles, CA View map

$950 Typical Price

Your Wedding, Your Way! Rev. Clint Hufft believes your wedding ceremony must be perfect. It must fulfill your specific needs and dreams. You and your fiancé will be hands-on during the ceremony creation process. Every detail connected to your ceremony will be discussed. My only goal is to help you create memories you will treasure for the rest of your life.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$950

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$500

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

• I
    Igor Married on 08/22/2021

First Class Officiant

We hired Reverend Hufft for a secular ceremony in Thousand Oaks. From the very start Reverend was very responsive and very helpful in scripting our ceremony. We were particularly impressed with his work day off where he went through every small detail with my wife and I individually and removed any worries and uncertainties we had. The ceremony itself was conducted in classy manner with just the appropriate dash of humor. I would highly recommend Reverend Hufft to other couples. The service prices may not be the cheapest of the bunch, but it's well worth it.
    Lisa C. Married on 10/05/2018

Our Wedding Ceremony

We were strongly recommended to him. He was very professional and very nice. He guided us and helped us with our ceremony to the way we wanted it to be. He had lots of wonderful ideas and suggestions for us to do. He constantly followed up with us to make sure everything was good. He was also very helpful for our rehearsal before our wedding, he made sure everyone knew what they were doing. We were very happy with Rev. Clint Huff and strongly recommend him! Thank you Rev Clint!

Reverend Clint Hufft's reply:

Thank you, Lisa, for your kind and generous words. You have honored and humbled me. I loved what you two chose for your beautiful wedding ceremony. I wish you great happiness!
  • F
    Frances Married on 05/01/2018
    Rev. Clint was absolutely incredible!! He helped make our day happen in a way we had envisioned it and for that we are grateful!

It was so great how he came to talk with us in the beginning, which helped us understand what to expect (because it’s not like people have practice getting married). It allowed us to really just have a blast the rest of the time!

His tone and delivery was a perfect balance of being authoritative while still being warm and conversational. It was neither too mushy gushy like we’re going to sing Kumbaya, nor too scripted that it feels cold and distant. We felt like he was speaking to us and every single one of our guests.

My husband and I loved our ceremony, so did our family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Reverend Clint Hufft Price Rates

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

Clint is truly wonderful officiant that I really enjoy working with. With Clint as my officiant I always know my couples are in good hands.

David Pressman Events David Pressman Events Wedding Planners

Revered Clint Hufft officiated the very first wedding I planned and ever since that day I consider him to be the textbook definition of a wedding Officiant. My clients loved him from the first moment and he made the process as easy and smooth. Reverend Clint is a gifted officiant that any couple would be lucky to have marry them.

po box 35837 Los Angeles, CA, 90011
Location of (Reverend Clint Hufft)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding