Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reverend Clint Hufft

Helping you create brilliant memories of your wedding ceremony.
Your Wedding, Your Way! Rev. Clint Hufft believes your wedding ceremony must be perfect. It must fulfill your specific needs and dreams. You and your fiancé will be hands-on during the ceremony creation process. Every detail connected to your ceremony will be discussed. My only goal is to help you create memories you will treasure for the rest of your life.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

29 Reviews for Reverend Clint Hufft

Customized Vows (2)
Non-religious (1)
Agnostic (1)

Rev. Clint was absolutely incredible!! He helped make our day happen in a way we had envisioned it and for that we are grateful!

It was so great how he came to talk with us in the beginning, which helped us understand what to expect (because it’s not like people have practice getting married). It allowed us to really just have a blast the rest of the time!

His tone and delivery was a perfect balance of being authoritative while still being warm and conversational. It was neither too mushy gushy like we’re going to sing Kumbaya, nor too scripted that it feels cold and distant. We felt like he was speaking to us and every single one of our guests.

My husband and I loved our ceremony, so did our family!

Profile Picture Frances, 5/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Clint is the man. Not only did he do a great job during the ceremony, but he went out of his way to help me and my wife write our vows and gave us some strong advice on wedding day. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Robert, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our planner, Kerrie, recommended Rev. Hufft to perform our ceremony at Terranea. We cannot say enough amazing things about him. He let us be creative, gave us tons of helpful information, and led our ceremony so professionally and gracefully. Thank you Rev. Hufft, it was such an honor to have you as part of our day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1466802918117 screen shot 2015 08 21 at 10.58.43 am
220x220 sq 1466802962715 screen shot 2015 08 21 at 10.57.28 am
220x220 sq 1466803068576 barrwedding177 s

18 ENDORSEMENTS

Clint is truly wonderful officiant that I really enjoy working with. With Clint as my officiant I always know my couples are in good hands.

Revered Clint Hufft officiated the very first wedding I planned and ever since that day I consider him to be the textbook definition of a wedding Officiant. My clients loved him from the first moment and he made the process as easy and smooth. Reverend Clint is a gifted officiant that any couple would be lucky to have marry them.

Reverend Hufft is the best. Caring, professional, and all around great guy. Would not hesitate for a moment to recommend someone to him.

Simply the best. If you need an officiant look no further.

78 PROS I KNOW