po box 35837, Los Angeles, CA 90035 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Reverend Clint Hufft

Your Wedding, Your Way! Rev. Clint Hufft believes your wedding ceremony must be perfect. It must fulfill your specific needs and dreams. You and your fiancé will be hands-on during the ceremony creation process. Every detail connected to your ceremony will be discussed. My only goal is to help you create memories you will treasure for the rest of your life.

barrwedding177 s
screen shot 2015 08 21 at 10 58 43 am

30 Reviews for Reverend Clint Hufft

Lisa Carcamo · Married on 10/05/2018

Our Wedding Ceremony

We were strongly recommended to him. He was very professional and very nice. He guided us and helped us with our ceremony to the way we wanted it to be. He had lots of wonderful ideas and suggestions for us to do. He constantly followed up with us to make sure everything was good. He was also very helpful for our rehearsal before our wedding, he made sure everyone knew what they were doing. We were very happy with Rev. Clint Huff and strongly recommend him! Thank you Rev Clint!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Reverend Clint Hufft's reply:

Thank you, Lisa, for your kind and generous words. You have honored and humbled me. I loved what you two chose for your beautiful wedding ceremony. I wish you great happiness!
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/01/2018

Rev. Clint was absolutely incredible!! He helped make our day happen in a way we had envisioned it and for that we are grateful!

It was so great how he came to talk with us in the beginning, which helped us understand what to expect (because it’s not like people have practice getting married). It allowed us to really just have a blast the rest of the time!

His tone and delivery was a perfect balance of being authoritative while still being warm and conversational. It was neither too mushy gushy like we’re going to sing Kumbaya, nor too scripted that it feels cold and distant. We felt like he was speaking to us and every single one of our guests.

My husband and I loved our ceremony, so did our family!

Robert · Married on 11/03/2017

Rev Clint is the man. Not only did he do a great job during the ceremony, but he went out of his way to help me and my wife write our vows and gave us some strong advice on wedding day. Highly recommended!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Reverend Clint Hufft Pricing

Reverend Clint Hufft Price Rates

Reverend Clint Hufft FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 500.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

Clint is truly wonderful officiant that I really enjoy working with. With Clint as my officiant I always know my couples are in good hands.

• David Pressman Events
    David Pressman Events Wedding Planners

Revered Clint Hufft officiated the very first wedding I planned and ever since that day I consider him to be the textbook definition of a wedding Officiant. My clients loved him from the first moment and he made the process as easy and smooth. Reverend Clint is a gifted officiant that any couple would be lucky to have marry them.

• po box 35837 Los Angeles, CA 90035 See on map