address, Pasadena, CA 91104 · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $2,000
  • Pricing

About Walk With Me

I will work with you to create a personalized and meaningful wedding experience for couples and families from all different backgrounds, Jewish and not, LGBTQ and interfaith and mixed-heritage families. Whether this is your first wedding, or your fifth, during your sessions working with him, you will review all the parts of the ceremony and options to customize your service so that it is unique. Everything is explained and translated in the ceremony ensuring an inclusive experience for all. If you have a question, ask.

Please be prepared to meet with me 3-4 times in advance of your wedding. The first time is a brief getting-acquainted meeting. Our second and third meetings should take about an hour each. At one of these meetings, we'll discuss your wedding ceremony -- each of its symbols and their meanings. I want you to have the wedding you've always dreamed about, but that takes some preparation.

I am a relationship champion! I am also a certified www.prepare-enrich.com facilitator, and seeks to equip couples and families with evidence-based skills and insights to foster healthy relationships. During your pre-marital meetings I will guide you in exercises (these are fun!) on topics such as communication, conflict resolution, interfaith decisions and family dynamics. The meetings are 50-minutes long and will take place at my office, or over video conference. Meetings are scheduled via my online calendar. The meetings are wonderful way for me to get to know the couple and support them throughout this process.

Walk With Me Pricing

Walk With Me Price Rates

Walk With Me FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 250.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Jewish
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English