29 Reviews for Reverend Clint Hufft

Customized Vows (2)
Non-religious (1)
Agnostic (1)
29 Reverend Clint Hufft Reviews

Rev. Clint was absolutely incredible!! He helped make our day happen in a way we had envisioned it and for that we are grateful!

It was so great how he came to talk with us in the beginning, which helped us understand what to expect (because it’s not like people have practice getting married). It allowed us to really just have a blast the rest of the time!

His tone and delivery was a perfect balance of being authoritative while still being warm and conversational. It was neither too mushy gushy like we’re going to sing Kumbaya, nor too scripted that it feels cold and distant. We felt like he was speaking to us and every single one of our guests.

My husband and I loved our ceremony, so did our family!

Profile Picture Frances, 5/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Clint is the man. Not only did he do a great job during the ceremony, but he went out of his way to help me and my wife write our vows and gave us some strong advice on wedding day. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Robert, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our planner, Kerrie, recommended Rev. Hufft to perform our ceremony at Terranea. We cannot say enough amazing things about him. He let us be creative, gave us tons of helpful information, and led our ceremony so professionally and gracefully. Thank you Rev. Hufft, it was such an honor to have you as part of our day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Thank you WeddingWire for leading my now husband and I, to the most amazing officiant we could ever ask for, Rev. Clint Hufft. He was professional, charismatic, genuine, and extremely thorough with knowing the ins and outs of the legal marriage process. From the moment we met him, he left a lasting impression on us that let us know he was the best person to officiate the most special ceremony of our lives. He really took the time to get to know us, to listen and genuinely guide us. A complete pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He made our day extra special with his guidance and support to ensure we created the wedding ceremony of our dreams. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Revt Clint!

Profile Picture Catalina, 11/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint is the best officiant you'll find! My husband and I were overwhelmed and clueless when we first connected with Clint but he helped to ease our minds and walked us through the entire process of creating our ceremony and writing our vows. I could not be happier with the way the ceremony turned out or how he himself was involved in it. We were both nervous and excited and he kept us calm with fun and witty encouragement whispered to us between sections. Everybody laughed and cried - including both of us! Neither my husband nor I are particularly religious and that was okay with the Reverend, because he still gave us an amazing secular ceremony. I can only imagine how beautiful his religious ceremonies are as well, if that is what you're looking for.
Even more wonderful than the ceremony itself, however, was Clint's overall involvement with us during the planning process and the moments right before we walked down the aisle. Being that neither of us had ever been married before, we both had no idea what we were doing! Clint answered all of our questions and gave us advice and suggestions that only improved our experience. One of the things that I most appreciated was how he took time before the ceremony to sit down with my bridesmaids and I and answer questions, walk us through how everything would go, and keep us all calm and happy with compliments and jokes. He also made time to do the same thing with the groom and his guys and even my dad.
Reverend Clint Hufft really is an incredibly officiant and I will recommend him to everyone I know who needs an officiant for as long as he does this.

Profile Picture Brynna, 5/6/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Reverend Clint Hufft did a fabulous job at our wedding at La Quinta Resort. He was extremely helpful to us in figuring out how to prepare for our wedding day and the type of ceremony we wanted. He gave us detailed instructions for the license, a huge variety of great ideas for the ceremony and made it come to life flawlessly. He kept us calm throughout our entire ceremony and we were grateful to have him by our side.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. We were, admittedly, nervous about having someone we didn't know marry us ... but from the first call with Rev Hufft, were no longer worried.

Rev Hufft provided us with so many options for the ceremony, and gave guidance where requested. He was very professional and quick to respond to our questions.

The day of, he made us feel at ease - he didn't just show up and read a ceremony ... he engaged our friends & family, and made us feel comfortable by giving us little tips and tricks and incorporating the perfect amount of humor.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would give 10 stars if I could! Truly the BEST!! Rev. Hufft knows how to handle any situation and how to keep a couple calm through it all. He was always available online to chat and was super helpful and responsive. A pleasure to work with and would highly recommend him to anyone getting married. He allowed us to relax, laugh and enjoy our moment - so impressed with his grace and positive attitude.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Where do I begin? Ok we loved Reverend Clint!!! and so did everyone at our wedding! He was so easy to talk to when we were looking for our officiant, and he gave us lots of good information as far as how to get our license certificates etc. We wrote our own vows with his help and they came out beautifully. The day of our wedding Reverend Clint made me feel really calm, and he totally took care of making sure we were comfortable. Neither my husband or I like being the center of attention so standing in front of 100 + people was quite daunting. Reverend Clint guided us through the ceremony and it was beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anyone better to perform our ceremony and all of our guests loved him and made sure to tell us he was excellent. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Chloe, 10/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

What can I say? Rev Clint made it easy, made it special, what it what we wanted. From our first meeting we knew he was our guy...you immediately got the sense that this what not just a job but almost a calling for him. He spent an hour with us before we even hired him. Class act all the way around. Want the perfect officiant for your ceremony? Look no further!

Profile Picture Amir, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint was absolutely the very best fit for our wedding. He helped create a ceremony that was perfect and guided us every step of the way. He is down to earth and has a way of putting you at ease, allowing you to really take in all the moments. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/27/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Clint was the perfect choice for us. He was so kind and took time to get to know us so that our ceremony was so personal. It was a perfect blend of the two of us. And he loves marriage... you can just feel that. Our families loved him. Our guests are still talking about him... he's amazing. And he lets you customize your ceremony... the has a billion options to make sure your ceremony is unique!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/8/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Clint was great!!! Helped us write our ceremony and gave us lots of marriage tips! He is a true professional and knows what he is doing! Definitely makes the day go by smoothly

Profile Picture User4740296, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint Hufft is a amazing! Our wedding ceremony and the meaning behind it was very important to me. I wanted our ceremony to be spiritual and heartfelt and because of Reverend Hufft, it was! Before we met in person, he emailed me almost 75 pages of examples of vows, poems, prayers and that could be incorporated into our ceremony. He marries couples of all different faiths and knows the belief systems of many different religions which I found to be very special. What I loved about Reverend Hufft is that he really cares about making your wedding ceremony special and has a calming presence. Our ceremony was so beautiful and special and so many of our guests have also commented on what a great officiant he was. I'm so glad he officiated our wedding!

Profile Picture User3420982, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Clint was our officiant for our June wedding and he was fantastic. He was available to us from day one to help with any and all questions. His guidance and advice were priceless. He really helped us hand pick our vows to make our ceremony unique and personal and he really went out of his way to make us feel comfortable on our wedding day. We had so many compliments for our guests about him. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ariana, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint Hufft was a life saver for our wedding. After having our original officiant cancel on us less than a month before the wedding, we contact Clint and were ecstatic to hear that he was available. We met for coffee and knew from the start that he would do a great job and make our ceremony truly special and unique. He made the planning process very easy and was flexible in constructing the ceremony into what we felt would be right for us. He was always available for questions and took it upon himself to get in touch with our day-of coordinator to make sure we were all on the same page.

Our wedding was perfect and Clint did an amazing job. He respected our wishes for everything we wanted (and didn’t want) for our ceremony. He handled all the paperwork both pre and post wedding which was a huge help. We had so many guests say what a great ceremony it was and how it was so “us.” Also, he made us so comfortable throughout the ceremony that we weren’t nervous (well, maybe a little) and we could really just enjoy the experience.

Thank you Clint, we truly appreciate everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Malaika, 6/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint is one of a kind. We chose him as our officiant because he was so flexible in making the ceremony tailored to our needs. He has never done one ceremony a like...he is so unique! He is very professional, and has an incredible ability to make everything at ease! All of our guests said we had the most beautiful ceremony that they have ever seen :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/13/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There are not enough words for what a wonderful person Rev. Clint Hufft is. Our wedding was earlier this month and we live out of town and were worried about finding the "right" person to marry us. We met Rev. Clint a few days before our wedding and we were so happy and grateful to have met him. We had a wonderful breakfast with him and really got to know him and felt like he got to know us better. Honestly, after our meeting, we felt like we had known Rev. Clint for years. He is very personable and relatable and really listens to what you would like and envision for your wedding. The day of our wedding Rev. Clint came early and visited with both of us prior to the ceremony and really helped put us at ease. He did such a wonderful job at the ceremony. We were completely relaxed and really enjoyed ourselves throughout the ceremony. He put us at such ease that again, it just felt like we had known him for years. He made sure we were really having a good time. I cannot say enough kind words about Rev. Clint. He is just the best.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Hufft did such an amazing job at our beautiful wedding at the Ritz Carlton! He really made me and my husband feel so comfortable throughout the whole ceremony. He followed the vows we chose for him to a T, and guided us throughout the whole process. He was always so quick to respond to any questions, and after our wedding we received copies of our marriage certificate within 2 weeks! We highly recommend Rev Hufft! :)

Profile Picture Sherri, 8/27/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint did such an awesome job with our ceremony! We had seen him at a friend's wedding and we centered our wedding based on his availability! He adds such a personal touch to the entire process.

Profile Picture Martha, 5/23/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint Hufft, truly is a blessing! He completely saved my now Husband and I from a huge wedding disaster. Our neighbor who was to be our officiant had a death in his family, this was 3 days prior to our wedding! My wonderful wedding coordinator, Arley Lamen (Event Me!), quickly called Reverend Clint Hufft and alerted him to our horrible dilemma. He was so understanding and caring, and made the process so easy and understandable. We didn't officially meet until our wedding day...and let me tell you he was simply perfect, he made the ceremony exactly they way WE wanted. I couldn't have asked for anything better! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/9/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint provided the mood and feeling for our perfect wedding! He took our words and what we wanted and used them as his own.... When I walked up and saw him and my future husband standing there and he took a moment to tell me to take a deep breath... then he said WOW.... it made me relax and I knew that I had achieved the enterance that I had hoped for! I had NUMEROUS compliments over his ceremony for us!!! Rev. Clint was AWESOME!

Profile Picture Libby, 7/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Clint Hufft is exceptional! He makes you feel at ease and comes fully prepared for whatever happens! We feel so lucky to have had him officiate at our wedding.

Profile Picture Jayanne, 6/26/09, 15 Reviews
Category: Officiant

What makes a wedding ceremony personal and flawless?.....Rev Clint! He is such a talented and awesome person inside and out. After interviewing several officiants, we chose Rev Clint the very same day after our first meeting with him. He is personable, kind, and down to earth. He really takes the time to listen to both you and your fiance,the visions of your ceremony,and even your family history. On the day of our wedding, he arrived early to scope out the site and to make sure he could come and personally see both of us prior to the ceremony. He is a great speaker, very calm and engaging. It seems these days that the actual ceremony is what guests get bored at, when this should be the most important part of your big day. Rev Clint helped us choose each and every part of our ceremony, and we wrote it all ourselves. He engaged our guests, so they all felt a part of our special day. If you are looking for a personal and unforgettable ceremony, I highly recommend Rev Clint. He may be a little more expensive than other Officiants, but he is worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/20/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

More expensive than other officiants.... but you'll get what you paid for! Excellent service!

Profile Picture RD, 11/15/08, 3 Reviews