Unite Entertainment

Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 Map · Phone number

About Unite Entertainment

Los Angeles-based Unite Entertainment is a full service event entertainment company specializing in DJs and Sound Production. We provide the entertainment professionals and production resources to make your event everything you envision it to be.

We've entertained thousands of events over the past two decades and continue to bring new and fresh ideas to each and every event. No event is too big or too small. From Weddings to Corporate events and everything in between, we have the versatility and roster of DJs that are perfect for any event. No matter what type or style of event you're planning, we work with you to customize every detail of your event to ensure that you and your guests will remember this day forever.

Follow Unite Entertainment on

Unite Entertainment 2
Unite Entertainment 3
Unite Entertainment 4

Suzi · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy, professional, and most importantly so much fun

We would absolutely 100% recommend Jon Brown and Unite Entertainment! I was planning most of my wedding from out of town, and I felt instantly comfortable when I talked to Jon. Unite entertainment has a very convenient client request form you can fill out and edit up until 4 days before your event which makes it easy to jot down thoughts or songs you want to hear. I just had a few requests of the kind of music we wanted to hear at the wedding and I loved every song he played. I had some specific requests about our cultural dance and Jon made me feel really comfortable expressing my opinions and everything was perfect. Thank you again for everything, we couldn't have asked for more and will cherish the memories forever.

Unite Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much and we're so happy to hear you had such an incredible experience with us. This is why we do what we do. Many happy and healthy years to you both!!!!

Marko · Married on 04/20/2018

Jon delivered an amazing night! The dance floor was pumping and people loved it! Couldn't recommend him more for your next event!

Unite Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. It was our absolute pleasure to be a part of this special day for you and Jennette. Many happy and healthy years to you both!!!!

Claudia · Married on 04/15/2018

D.J. Jon Brown was absolutely amazing. He created a perfect "flow" for our wedding. He was incredibly accommodating to our picky musical taste and his music selections had EVERYONE dancing and having a blast. We had a Soul Train line, did every hilarious wedding group dance, had 80’s and 90’s style dance battles, complete with every fun dance move on the planet. I still have relatives and friends talking about our "hype" DJ... months after our wedding! Thank you Jon from the bottom of our hearts...I will never forget the joy and fun you created for us.

Unite Entertainment 5
    Unite Entertainment 6

Unite Entertainment's reply:

You are amazing. Thank you for leaving this amazing review!! It was our honor to be such an integral part of your wedding day and we're so glad you had such a positive experience. Many happy and healthy to you both and we look forward to celebrating again with you soon!!

Unite Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 See on map