This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Coordination
Music selection
Unique party atmosphere
DJ quality

On WeddingWire since 2011

Flawless Entertainment DJs we are a full service entertainment company specializing in all types of events including weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, promo events, fundraisers, holiday parties, and dance clubs.

We all know that a DJ can make or break a party. Flawless Entertainment DJs only accept professional, experienced, and proven DJs to be a part of our company.

We use only top of the line cutting edge sound and video equipment. We excel at both emceeing and DJing to motivate the crowd to dance and have an unforgettable time. One interesting fact about Flawless Entertainment DJs is that other DJ companies often hire us for their own private events. And because of this fact, we are known as the DJ’s DJ!

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

100% Recommended by couples

Erinn
Erinn O. Sent on 02/07/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Awesome experience!! Absolutely recommend!

Cannot say enough good things about DJ Ace and the Flawless Entertainment DJs team!! We hired DJ Ace for our wedding on 12/30/23. He ended up having a death in the family just a few days before and called me to let me know that he may have to attend the funeral out of the country but assured me that he had several backups in place should he not get back in time. I left that call bummed but not worried because of his communication. Not only did he make it to the wedding but the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT. He played all of our must play songs and additional hits. He also provided the low hanging fog and the sparklers for an EPIC first dance. People continue to tell us what a hit the dance and the whole night was. Can't thank DJ Ace and the team enough!!
Erica
Erica A. Sent on 01/02/2022

DJ Ace'd It!

DJ Ace and Tisha were so wonderful and easy to work with. We had selected the package with DJ/AV/MC services, up-lighting and photobooth. Tisha was the main POC for the logistics and helped me customize my photobooth template rather than buying one off of Etsy. The Flassless Entertainment portal was so convenient as I was able to link my Spotify and select which exact songs and playlists I wanted. Such a smart thing! As for day of, DJ Ace got the party pumping and fulfilled my requirement of getting the old Asian parents on the dance floor! Overall, great value, fantastic communication and ease of service. Highly recommend!
Cailey
Cailey L. Sent on 10/31/2019
5 out of 5 rating

Corporate events are meant to be fun too

I'm sure DJ Ace is great at weddings as he was certainly flawless at our corporate event. You will be sure to have a fantastic event experience with him mixing your tunes. Reach out to DJ Ace and fun times will soon ensue.
illustration stars

61 photos · 04/01/2022
Zinnia & Drew
88 photos · 07/24/2021

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Tisha Ellis
Tisha Ellis
Office Manager

Tisha is responsible for everday office operations including reply to replying to all inquiries, coordinating and maintaining photo booth staff, and is also our head coordinator. Tisha has a certificate in office managment and wedding planning and is an all around amazing person. She often works behind the scenes but Flawless DJs would not be the company it is today without her.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding