Long Beach, CA 90808 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Flawless Entertainment DJs

Flawless Entertainment DJs we are a full service entertainment company specializing in all types of events including weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, promo events, fundraisers, holiday parties, and dance clubs.

We all know that a DJ can make or break a party. Flawless Entertainment DJs only accept professional, experienced, and proven DJs to be a part of our company.

We use only top of the line cutting edge sound and video equipment. We excel at both emceeing and DJing to motivate the crowd to dance and have an unforgettable time. One interesting fact about Flawless Entertainment DJs is that other DJ companies often hire us for their own private events. And because of this fact, we are known as the DJ’s DJ!

Follow Flawless Entertainment DJs on

unspecified 3

• Videos 5

16 Reviews for Flawless Entertainment DJs

Kerem · Married on 11/05/2017

I photographed a wedding at El Dorado Golf Course in November 2017 and DJ Ace was the MC and DJ during the reception.

As a wedding photographer I have the opportunity to work with many different vendors. Some of them are great, some lack in certain areas and while I cannot address any of those individuals relation with the client before and after the events, I do have a strong opinion of the individuals I work with in terms of professionalism and performance.

When a DJ is a "classic wedding DJ", spinning all the tired songs from the now cliché wedding repertoire, the night can become very long for me.

On the other hand, I enjoy the work of DJs who do their homework and find out what the couple and their entourage enjoy in terms of music. I appreciate DJs who are truly masters of their craft , ie. smooth and seamless transitions, consistency of "sets" where they would not abruptly jump from hip-hop to house to country etc.

DJ Ace was absolutely amazing. He started with some R&B and loungy chill electronic tracks during dinner, then he took the guests into a musical world tour where he played sets of cumbia, salsa, house and those classic wedding songs. When you provide an eclectic mix of music, you make sure everyone enjoys it!

In addition, his MC skills were absolutely top shelf! He was humorous, he kept things going and when he got back behind the decks, his ability of reading the crowd and modify the music accordingly was also remarkable.

It is obvious from his workflow and all the reviews I see here that DJ Ace's professionalism, humor and warm personality topped with his performance make him a sought after wedding and event entertainer.

If I decide to renew my wows with my wife in a big fashion, Ace will be the man DJing that event!

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

We had DJ Ace DJ for our wedding in September 2017. Working with him and Tisha was great. They were both so responsive and friendly.
    From the begining Dj Ace and Tisha were straightforward and clear, they offered the best quote for what we were looking for, and didn't try to upsell like a lot of the other companies I got quotes from.
    I was so greatful when they helped make versions of all our dances to practice to before the wedding and my Husband and I really liked their online portal where we could upload all the details of our wedding.
    DJ Ace did a fantastic job at the wedding, he played the perfect dinner music and had everyone up and Dancing during the reception! We loved the photo booth we added on to our packet. Our night was a great sucess thanks to DJ Ace and Tisha! Thank you!

Morgan · Married on 07/16/2016

Hiring Flawless Entertainment was the best money I've ever spent. DJ Ace made our wedding absolutely fantastic. He had so much energy and our guests were on the dance floor all night long. Arcell and Tisha are so easy to work with and extremely patient and professional. If you are looking for a good time, Flawless Entertainment is the place to go.

Flawless Entertainment DJs Pricing

Flawless Entertainment DJs Price Rates

Flawless Entertainment DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flawless Entertainment DJs 1
    Photo Booth & DJ $1400.00!
    The DJ service include the following: 5 hours of DJ/MC services; dance floor lighting, high end reception, ceremony, & cocktail audio systems; free setup & breakdown; fee access to our online client resources. Photo booth services include the following: unlimited 2x6 instant prints; a copy of all prints to place in a photo book, a flash drive copy of all pictures taken, an attendant to run the booth, 6ft table full of high quality props, free set/up & tear/down, plus travel time (up to 60 mile

• Long Beach, CA 90808 See on map