DJ Keelez

Los Angeles, California View map Visit website
$2,899 Most Popular Price

$2,899 Most Popular Price

DJ Keelez & Associates is a wedding DJ company based in Los Angeles, California, that also services the Orange County, Palm Springs and San Diego areas. DJ Keelez and her team of associates are known as some of L.A.’s best female wedding DJs. DJ Keelez & Associates specialize in providing high-energy and super fun DJ services at unique weddings, parties, corporate functions and virtual events. They are also a LGBTQ+ and multicultural wedding experts!

DJ Keelez and her team's music playlists include a wide-variety of genres, such as rock, club, country, pop, top 40, hip-hop, R&B/Soul and oldies. On your wedding day, they will keep you and your guests on the dance floor all night long with their outstanding mixes. DJ Keelez and her associates also provide MC services, microphones, sound/PA systems lighting, photo booth and other valuable services to your wedding.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,799

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,899

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kaylee L. Married on 08/11/2022

Best decision ever!

DJ Keelez was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding. From the moment I hired her, I knew I was in good hands. She went out of her way to ensure my wedding was exactly how I envisioned it. The pre-planning process was super smooth thanks to her detailed planning forms; they really make the process so much easier! I had no idea what I was doing when it came to selecting music so those forms really helped with guiding me through it all. When I completed my planning forms, DJ Keelez took the time to meet and go through every single page with me to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted when it came to music. When the meeting ended, I had no doubt my wedding was going to be amazing and sure enough on the day of, it was! Literally the best day of my life. My friends and family could not stop complimenting me on my MC and DJ. All night they kept saying how much fun she was, even before the dancing started! Once we opened the dance floor it was a full on party from the first song until the very last. Every song played was so good! She even had my 82 year old grandma on the dance floor with her walker in the air at one point (can't wait to get my photos back to see that moment again lol). Several weeks later, I am still getting texts from guests telling me that it was the best wedding they have ever attended and I have to say I definitely agree. Thank you so much DJ Keelez!
    Bethany Married on 02/26/2022

So glad we found her!

We couldn’t be happier that we found DJ Keelez for our wedding! She was very organized, easy to work with, on top of everything, a blast during our reception, and played our requested songs along with her own mix to keep the fun vibes going. Couldn’t recommend her enough!
    Rita W. Married on 08/01/2021

Best wedding DJ!

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding emcee/DJ! Bibi was wonderful to work with and is great at her job. The odds were stacked against us party-wise with the mask mandate and a relatively short amount of time for dancing, but Bibi was able to make it an absolute blast! We also had a photo booth through DJ Keelez and that was a huge hit as well. Would definitely recommend DJ Keelez & Associates to anyone needing a DJ or emcee!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Moxie Bright Events Moxie Bright Events Wedding Planners

DJ Keelez is the real deal! Not only is she one of the kindest people in the biz, she knows how to keep the dance floor full, the energy up, and the flow of your event going strong. As a Wedding Planner, I can't ask for more! Total pro. I recommend DJ Keelez without hesitation. Hire her!

Rachael's Custom Events Rachael's Custom Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a DJ, don't settle for anyone less than the best - DJ Keelez!! If you are looking for a DJ who will give you the atmosphere you want for your event - call DJ Keelez!! DJ Keelez genuinely cares about the client - YOU!

Trista Maja Photography Trista Maja Photography Wedding Photographers

Bibi is Awesome, she keeps the party going and knows just what to play!

Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, 90027