$1,299
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Rachael's Custom Events

Your Day, Your Way, Our Talent

Rachael's Custom Events provides complete event planning and design services. What sets us apart is our level of personal attention. We will fully customize our services to match and exceed the needs of our clients. Whether it is a huge gala event or a small home wedding, whether the budget is large or small, whether the plan is simple or complex, we can help. For us, it is all about you and your needs. We can provide any level of support from wedding consultation to complete event management.  When we contract your event, we become your partner. Our tagline says it all, "Your Day, Your Way, Our Talent". Our Core Values: Be Inclusive, Over Deliver, Always Be Courteous, Think Out Of The Box, No Cookie Cutter Anything!  Licensed and insured.  Serving Nevada, California, Colorado, Utah, Arizona.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)

I learned about Rachael by attending a bridal shower and wedding reception for a very close friend. The events were so lovely that I booked Rachael's Custom Events to work with my daughter for her wedding. Rachael is very professional, responsive, and really seems to understand the importance of that 'big day'. It is so helpful to have someone in your corner who can handle all the details. When you just want to enjoy the event as the bride or the mother of the bride, this is the way to go! She has great ideas, but is also sensitive to what the bride and groom want and making that dream real. If given the opportunity, we would work with her again!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was working with another wedding planner from outside Vegas when my wedding planning went into crisis mode. The venue we contracted with six months out cancelled less than 90 days out. I had worn out my fingers Googling for another venue, found one, and wasn't sure if it was the only thing out there. I contacted Rachel and Tim, and they said "Yes, that is the best of what you are looking for." So it gave me great peace of mind that I had done the best I could do on limited information. Great people. Kind and supportive.

Profile Picture Steven, 4/20/18, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1517132212 4fad98fc2b504a87 1508729740402 img0541

All Inclusive Planning $1,949

$2,449.00 Value | Promo Code: WW1949
Rehearsal, day-of coordination, and consulting - all inclusive $1,949 - only for couples that book before February 28!
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 5 couples
#WW83c0b1c97369a09d
1517132212 4fad98fc2b504a87 1508729740402 img0541

Day-of Coordination $1099 - SAVE $200

$1,299.00 Value | Promo Code: WW1099
Winter Special - Full Day-Of Coordination $1099 for couples who book with us by Feb. 28, 2018
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 5 couples
#WW60b4a1c5b0c86cba

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Rachael. We highly recommend.

It was a privilege to work with Rachel. She is so professional and respectful. When issues rise up she was more then professional in both ends and made the entire event so smooth. I highly recommend her.

Rachael's Custom Events is top-notch! Their professionalism and attention to detail is unsurpassed. I highly recommend!

Can't say enough about Rachael! Great to work with and really on her game! Highly recommend! :)

Events

Las Vegas, NV 89144   See On Map
702-250-0683 (phone)
Rachael's Custom Events is a wedding planner from Las Vegas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Nevada, California, and Colorado. Rachael's Custom Events is a professional event coordinator that has been part of the Nevada wedding industry since 2001 specializing in budget friendly weddings, party planning, event consultant.