13 Reviews for Rachael's Custom Events

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
13 Rachael's Custom Events Reviews

I learned about Rachael by attending a bridal shower and wedding reception for a very close friend. The events were so lovely that I booked Rachael's Custom Events to work with my daughter for her wedding. Rachael is very professional, responsive, and really seems to understand the importance of that 'big day'. It is so helpful to have someone in your corner who can handle all the details. When you just want to enjoy the event as the bride or the mother of the bride, this is the way to go! She has great ideas, but is also sensitive to what the bride and groom want and making that dream real. If given the opportunity, we would work with her again!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was working with another wedding planner from outside Vegas when my wedding planning went into crisis mode. The venue we contracted with six months out cancelled less than 90 days out. I had worn out my fingers Googling for another venue, found one, and wasn't sure if it was the only thing out there. I contacted Rachel and Tim, and they said "Yes, that is the best of what you are looking for." So it gave me great peace of mind that I had done the best I could do on limited information. Great people. Kind and supportive.

Profile Picture Steven, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael and Tim were absolutely amazing. They understood completely what we really needed out of the simple wedding we had hoped for. WE had many calls leading up to the event to make sure everything was taken care exactly the way we wanted it. They made the day an absolute breeze and helped with decor to keep costs down. They sacrificed some of their personal time to make our day easier and made the trip to attend our ceremony. We could not be happier and would recommend them to anybody regardless of wedding size or location.

Profile Picture Matthew, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough good things about Rachael and Tim and the magic they worked on my wedding! First of all, I loved working with a married couple! They’re so sweet and I think it’s very inspiring to see such a great couple running a business together. They both really brought their strengths to the table! The entire process was fantastic. Rachael was always quick to respond to my questions and I could just tell she was really on the ball. On the wedding day, she really went to bat for me! My fiancé and I had a custom neon sign made for our wedding and the venue didn’t want to hang it but Rachael wasn’t going to let that happen! She made sure they got it done and it was perfect. The best part was, I didn’t even know this issue had arisen until well after the wedding! My wedding day was so relaxed because I knew Rachael and Tim had everything under control. At the reception, Tim was basically our DJ and he did such a great job! I made playlists and he made sure all the songs we wanted to hear were played. He also made announcements and did a great job! I’m so beyond grateful for this because they saved us literally thousands of dollars by not having to hire a DJ. In addition, they provided tons of decor and containers for all the candy on our candy table. Their prices are also so, so reasonable! This is by far the best money we spent on our wedding. It was truly a magical, perfect day and I know it was in very large part due to Rachael and Tim!! I seriously can’t say enough good things about them. If you want your wedding to run perfectly and be beautiful, hire them!! You won’t have to worry about a thing on your wedding day and that is seriously priceless.

Profile Picture Marybeth, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am from Texas and was trying to plan a Vegas bachelorette party for my best friend. After saving a million pins (on Pinterest) of how I wanted the suite decorated I realized there was NO WAY id be able to get all the balloons and decor onto the plane so I decided to hire Rachael. Thank GOODNESS I did! she is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her. She went way-way above and beyond my expectations. She should have charged me more!! She thought of everything and more. We had balloon letters saying "From Miss to Mrs", champagne, orange juice, 150 balloons in rose gold, blush, white, and pink. They covered the entire suite!! There were even cupcakes and snacks! Not to mention surprise games and party favors. Everything was adorable. I also must speak of how much she truly cares. I am not the easiest client to deal with, I admit it, and she was more than patient with me. She also really paid attention to my notes. I was fairly specific about what I wanted and she nailed EVERYTHING perfectly! The bride said "I wish she were in Texas so she could do the wedding" hahaha. I can not say enough good things. Hire her. You won't be let down.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I found rachael on wedding wire we hit it off immediately she asked what we needed and wanted and fullfilled all our hopes and desires i didnt lift a finger she made our day perfect without a hiccup not one. Our day was perfect. We live in Texas and Rachael did all of it without even meeting us. I felt like a queen on our special day I could have asked for a more perfect day my makeup hair the staff at the facility where we were married was perfect all her tips and everything just can't thank you enough for making our day great

Profile Picture vanessa, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael and her hubby were amazing!! They went above and beyond what I hoped for. I did an in-suite reception at Aria and the place was beautiful. I cannot wait to get my pictures back from the photographer so I can see all of the details that was put forth. All I can say is HIRE HER, you will not regret it. I am from outside of Vegas so she really took the stress stuff headache from me by trying to coordinate/pickup/setup items on my wedding day. I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my friends and family.

Profile Picture Happy, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Being the mother of the bride and having no notice, I had no idea how to make my daughter’s wedding day special. All I could think of was no time, limited funds and where do I start. I met with a few event planners but when I met Rachael I knew it was a perfect fit!
If you’re looking for someone to remove the event stress, who has imagination and delivers everything from the largest to the smallest detail, look no further than Rachael’s Custom Events.
Not only was my daughter’s wedding day everything I hoped it would be; but we were able to enjoy ourselves knowing we had you handling everything. To say Rachael is amazing is an understatement. She’s a professional that treats you like family.
We’re putting the word out that if anyone has a wedding, anniversary, graduation or any event that they want made memorable; don’t look any further than Rachael’s Custom Events.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding wish came true! I wished for a beautiful day filled with beautiful decor, a warm atmosphere, and wonderful surprises! My wish was granted by Rachel . . . . I really could not have asked for a better wedding planner/decorator. From the initial meeting, great communication, creative and inventive ideas, and a beautifully delivered wedding reception - I had a positive and great experience working with Rachel. I had a lot of ideas and she really helped me fine-tune what I wanted and needed. She has so much creativity that combined fun, fresh ideas with traditional concepts to create a lovely, warm reception atmosphere. She surprised me with extra add-ons that made the day even more special. She was professional and truly cared about making our wedding day everything that we wanted and more. I would highly recommend Rachel for weddings and any other party planning event!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rachael has creative ideas and pays such attention to detail that your event will be unforgettable. Her desire to make everyone feel special and included in both the planning process and the event itself is the kind of personal touch you won't find everywhere. I have attended several events by Rachael and have never been disappointed.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough about Rachael at Rachael’s Custom Events. We could not have pulled off the wedding of our dreams without her. We live in Colorado, but wanted to get married in Southern California. During our sit down, we expressed our desire for a beach themed wedding, and that we did not want to get married at a regular venue, but at a family home. We did not have the time to give much other input, but trusted her to make our dream come true. She handled EVERYTHING. She stayed in touch, was responsive when we called, and was gracious throughout the process. She even made sure that every song we wanted was available for each family member we wanted to dance with. A few days before our wedding we found out that the weather had caused some flooding in the house. Rachael, calling and making arrangements all of the way from Las Vegas, found a crew to come and clean the dance floor area. When our wedding day arrived, she was there from early in the morning until well after the reception ended, continuing to handle everything so we were free to enjoy our day (not to mention traveling there days ahead of time to coordinate the days prior prep). We had the wedding of our dreams. The lights, the cake, the food, flowers just like the picture I emailed her, the photographer – the attention to detail was amazing, and she had some extra surprises for us. Her attention was so exceptional that she was watching the weather conditions that week, and was prepared to move our outside ceremony inside in case of rain – which it did! Rachael and her team were prepared and the ceremony went off without a hitch, and was still beautiful. She did that for us. Personal attention does not describe the level of attention she gave us. Rachael’s Custom Events was the only planner who was interested in coordinating a smaller in home wedding of about 75 attendees. She went above and beyond. It was like having a member of the family – she genuinely cared, and we felt it.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rachel not only planned my wedding reception she also planned by bridal shower. Her personal attention to detail made both events perfect. I literally only had to show up and enjoy my guests. I would highly recommend using Rachel for any event.

Profile Picture Lesa, 8/18/16, 1 Review