Rachael's Custom Events Reviews

27 | Las Vegas, NV

27 Reviews for Rachael's Custom Events

27 Rachael's Custom Events Reviews

Jeanine · Married on 10/06/2018

I learned about Rachael by attending a bridal shower and wedding reception for a very close friend. The events were so lovely that I booked Rachael's Custom Events to work with my daughter for her wedding. Rachael is very professional, responsive, and really seems to understand the importance of that 'big day'. It is so helpful to have someone in your corner who can handle all the details. When you just want to enjoy the event as the bride or the mother of the bride, this is the way to go! She has great ideas, but is also sensitive to what the bride and groom want and making that dream real. If given the opportunity, we would work with her again!

Lydia Jones · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Angels

Rachael and Tim Johnson were incredible!!! Aside from thoughtful and specific recommendations, they provided much needed encouragement throughout the planning process when we felt overwhelmed. You can FEEL how much they truly care about helping you to create the wedding day that reflects what's important to you as a couple. Their organization, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence and executing our vision was a tremendous stress reliever, which enabled us to be fully present and savor our rehearsal dinner and wedding: our day could not have been more perfect

Sent on 11/02/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

We loved being there for you and Aaron! It was such an amazing day and great journey. We know you will have a lifetime of happiness!

Katia · Married on 09/08/2018

At first, we were on the fence on hiring wedding planners because of the extra cost. However, we can confidently say that hiring Rachael and her husband Tim was one of the best decisions we have ever made! They were amazing and very professional wedding planners. They were timely on their responses to any questions we have and punctual whenever we would meet! Also, they pitched in some great ideas for our wedding and gave us some helpful advice on how to stay on our budget.

On our special day, Rachael and Tim worked together to make sure everything was on time and the event is running smoothly. They really went above and beyond what we asked them to do and they will make sure you too are well taken care of and would not have to worry about anything!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Rachael's Custom Events 3
    Rachael's Custom Events 4
    Rachael's Custom Events 5
    Rachael's Custom Events 6

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Katia and Axl - we thank you for your kindness. We enjoyed your event and being on your wedding team! Thank you for trusting us.

Ben · Married on 08/04/2018

AMAZING!!! We had an absolutely phenomenal experience with Rachael & Tim. We worked with them for 6 months, planning our Vegas wedding remotely (we're from MN), and it was a blast! We're about the worst planners (and best procrastinators) and they made sure everything went off without a hitch! They made everything so easy on us. We even had our original venue (and caterer) cancel on us SEVENTEEN DAYS before our wedding, and Rachael had it figured out in less than 24 hours! Everything was beautiful and we did zero set-up or take-down. Tim was our DJ and the music was spot on! All we had to do was enjoy our day. We had the best day of our lives, and it's all thanks to Rachael and Tim. Seriously, can't recommend Rachael's Custom Events highly enough! Thank you both for going above and beyond for us. We'll never be able to thank you enough! #cheeseburgers ;)

Sent on 08/23/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Ben - we had so much fun working with you and Echo. The pics of the cheeseburgers came out great - your reaction to my surprise was really rewarding for me. It was an honor to be part of your squad!

Eric · Married on 06/30/2018

Rachael and Tim were our wedding planners and they did an amazing job. We held a 4 day event in Eden, Utah. It was Thursday evening thru Sunday morning with 110 guests in attendance.

The entire weekend went amazingly smooth and we owe so much of that to Tim & Rachael. They brought a ton of decorations with them, they set up each venue throughout the weekend, took down each venue, organized all of the decorations and decor.

They came out and walked the venue with us prior to the event. They helped design the whole theme, the reception, center pieces, table set ups... They helped us find vendors.

They clearly have a ton of experience with weddings and thought of things we would have completely missed.

I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding who needs someone in their corner.

Thank you so much Rachael and Tim. It was the wedding of our dreams and we never could have done it without you. You're the best!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Rachael's Custom Events 7
    Rachael's Custom Events 8
    Rachael's Custom Events 9
    Rachael's Custom Events 10

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Eric - it was a great honor to have been a part of your wedding weekend. You and Josephine are a truly wonderful couple, and it has been a wonderful adventure!!

Adriana · Married on 06/09/2018

Rachael & Tim are beyond wonderful, and we really enjoyed working with them!

Through our many phone conversations before the wedding, we could tell that Rachael & Tim are very passionate about wedding planning. Chase and I thought we were well organized and thought through the details and logistics, but Rachael & Tim helped us think through and plan for so much more! We realized how much we did not consider and we were so happy that Rachael & Tim were helping us!

They were just overall fantastic and helped the wedding day go smoothly even with everything Mother Nature threw at us and unforeseen schedule changes. Our ceremony start time got pushed back, and Rachael & Tim handled it wonderfully; they kept us calm, planned ahead for the remaining day-of schedule, and got our schedule back on track without feeling rushed.

We would highly recommend Rachael & Tim to anyone planning a wedding! They are fantastic wedding planners and even better people!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Adriana and Chase - WOW. You two are so in love and sweet. We had a great time with you. The vineyard was such an amazing backdrop - the whole day was breathtaking. We were honored to be there for you!

Georgia · Married on 05/30/2018

Rachael and Tim were amazing throughout our wedding planning. Rachael was so friendly and helpful giving us tips and info as we were planning from the uk. We hired wedding decorations separately and she meet us to collect everything some where that was good for us. We wouldn't of had a beautifully decorated room without them. Thank you so much

Sent on 07/21/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Georgia - thank you so much! You had such a lovely intimate event. It was an honor to be a part of your destination wedding!

John · Married on 05/25/2018

Rachel and Tim were great and at the end, my now wife and I are glad that we picked them to be our wedding planner. They were on top of their game. They took care of everything on the wedding day and they made sure that everything is going as planned. Tim even stepped up as our MC in the reception even though it is not what we planned. We are really thankful. If there is anything it would be the budgeting. My wife and I came to rachel to help us budget the wedding from the very beginning. At first we dont know everything that is to be spend but there was a misunderstanding and did not take into account other possible options in the wedding like fees for DJ, gifts and favors. We were a bit overbudget but it is expected for events like weddings. Overall, rachel and tim are great planners that just obviously want to help couples out. I highly recommend them and my wife and I thank them from the bottom of our hearts.
    -John

Sent on 05/28/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

John - thank you so much! It was a wonderful day - you and Dionne looked so happy. It was touching so see.

Steven · Married on 04/20/2018

I was working with another wedding planner from outside Vegas when my wedding planning went into crisis mode. The venue we contracted with six months out cancelled less than 90 days out. I had worn out my fingers Googling for another venue, found one, and wasn't sure if it was the only thing out there. I contacted Rachel and Tim, and they said "Yes, that is the best of what you are looking for." So it gave me great peace of mind that I had done the best I could do on limited information. Great people. Kind and supportive.

Greg · Married on 02/24/2018

Rachael's and her team were wonderful to work with and the made our daughters wedding very special

Sent on 02/26/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Greg - thank you! Candice was a dream bride to work with, and we thought the day was very special. We appreciate being a part of making it so.

Alexandra · Married on 02/10/2018

I am from Texas and was trying to plan a Vegas bachelorette party for my best friend. After saving a million pins (on Pinterest) of how I wanted the suite decorated I realized there was NO WAY id be able to get all the balloons and decor onto the plane so I decided to hire Rachael. Thank GOODNESS I did! she is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her. She went way-way above and beyond my expectations. She should have charged me more!! She thought of everything and more. We had balloon letters saying "From Miss to Mrs", champagne, orange juice, 150 balloons in rose gold, blush, white, and pink. They covered the entire suite!! There were even cupcakes and snacks! Not to mention surprise games and party favors. Everything was adorable. I also must speak of how much she truly cares. I am not the easiest client to deal with, I admit it, and she was more than patient with me. She also really paid attention to my notes. I was fairly specific about what I wanted and she nailed EVERYTHING perfectly! The bride said "I wish she were in Texas so she could do the wedding" hahaha. I can not say enough good things. Hire her. You won't be let down.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the very kind words! I loved being your 'boots on the ground' and helping with the surprise.

shelly · Married on 01/13/2018

We hired Rachael as our wedding planner the summer before our wedding. She planned and executed our dream wedding in six months. We got married on January 13 at the Las Vegas golf club and the day went smoothly thanks to Rachael. Rachael is very well organized and very knowledgeable about the wedding industry. I requested that our wedding be simple but still be nice for our guest to enjoy celebrating with us. She managed to give me a simple, elegant wedding on an extremely tight budget. I would not have been able to pull it off on my own. Having a wedding planner to coordinate on the day of the wedding was priceless. I was able to enjoy my day with my guest and let Rachael worry about all the little details. I would fully recommend hiring Rachael as your wedding planner!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Thank you so much! You and Joe were so easy to work with. We appreciate you trusted us with your Wedding - and everything leading up to it.

Matthew · Married on 01/06/2018

Rachael and Tim were absolutely amazing. They understood completely what we really needed out of the simple wedding we had hoped for. WE had many calls leading up to the event to make sure everything was taken care exactly the way we wanted it. They made the day an absolute breeze and helped with decor to keep costs down. They sacrificed some of their personal time to make our day easier and made the trip to attend our ceremony. We could not be happier and would recommend them to anybody regardless of wedding size or location.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Matt - we so enjoyed being a part of your wedding! You and Lauren are a wonderful couple. Durango, CO was so beautiful, and what a setting for an outdoor ceremony. Thank you for bringing us along!

Pam · Married on 12/16/2017

As being an “out of state,” (Oregon-Nevada) mother of the bride, you can imagine my anxiousness as my daughter’s wedding day approached. At my insistence, my daughter looked for a wedding day-of-coordinator. She was excited to find Rachael and said, “Mom, you’ll love her!”
    I too found Rachael to be reassuring, professional, detail oriented and an excellent communicator. She made sure Jessica and Tim’s wedding day was everything they had envisioned and more.
    Since the wedding, I’ve received many compliments from family and friends remarking how beautiful, heartfelt and fun the wedding and reception turned out. One of the many perks of having Rachael as our coordinator; I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter’s wedding day! Thank you Rachael!
    Rachael was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend, “Rachael’s Custom Events!”

Sent on 02/25/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Pam - thank you so much! We were so happy to be a part of Jessica and Tim's day. It was a wonderful event! One of my favorite moments was you walking her down the aisle - the way you looked at her was truly a special mom/daughter moment.

J · Married on 12/16/2017

Rachael and her team were day-of coordinators for our wedding, and they did a great job. I chose Rachael because her events are just this: custom. I liked that I wasn’t getting a cooker cutter day-of coordinator, because we didn’t have a cookie cutter wedding. She calmed my nerves and helped us execute the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Hi, Jessica - thank you for the kind words. Your rehearsal and wedding day were filled with love and fun - it was great to be a part of.

Marybeth · Married on 12/08/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Rachael and Tim and the magic they worked on my wedding! First of all, I loved working with a married couple! They’re so sweet and I think it’s very inspiring to see such a great couple running a business together. They both really brought their strengths to the table! The entire process was fantastic. Rachael was always quick to respond to my questions and I could just tell she was really on the ball. On the wedding day, she really went to bat for me! My fiancé and I had a custom neon sign made for our wedding and the venue didn’t want to hang it but Rachael wasn’t going to let that happen! She made sure they got it done and it was perfect. The best part was, I didn’t even know this issue had arisen until well after the wedding! My wedding day was so relaxed because I knew Rachael and Tim had everything under control. At the reception, Tim was basically our DJ and he did such a great job! I made playlists and he made sure all the songs we wanted to hear were played. He also made announcements and did a great job! I’m so beyond grateful for this because they saved us literally thousands of dollars by not having to hire a DJ. In addition, they provided tons of decor and containers for all the candy on our candy table. Their prices are also so, so reasonable! This is by far the best money we spent on our wedding. It was truly a magical, perfect day and I know it was in very large part due to Rachael and Tim!! I seriously can’t say enough good things about them. If you want your wedding to run perfectly and be beautiful, hire them!! You won’t have to worry about a thing on your wedding day and that is seriously priceless.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Marybeth - thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly our pleasure - thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Desiree · Married on 11/11/2017

Rachael's Custom Events was top notch. Rachael and her husband Tim work as a team to help create the wedding of your dreams. From our first meeting with the two of them, we knew that our wedding planning was in great hands. They have great energy! I was a very hands on bride and definitely had a vision. Rachael was very thorough in checking in to see what I needed and where she could help out. They visited with us on multiple occasions, met with our venue coordinator at our venue and even came to our house one weekend to preview all our decor and go through line item details. Rachael and Tim were instrumental in leading our wedding rehearsal the day before our wedding. On the actual day of the wedding, everything went smoothly because of them. They set up everything!!! The day and night went by fast (just like everyone says) and they worked hard to make sure our vision came to reality. They were very professional and I loved that even had a radio system set up where they could communicate with one another. They kept us on schedule and yet kept our wedding flowing organically. It was seamless! We met with them a month after the wedding and they shared some funny stories with us about our special day (kind of like a behind the scenes of things we never knew happened). They truly made our wedding day a dream come true. Thank you Rachael and Tim for making our wedding so amazing!!! It seriously was something out of a magazine! I highly recommend Rachael's Custom Events!!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Desiree and Jeff - it was our great pleasure to be there on your day and give you everything you wished for. It was truly a beautiful day. Thank you so much for allowing us to come along!

vanessa · Married on 09/28/2017

I found rachael on wedding wire we hit it off immediately she asked what we needed and wanted and fullfilled all our hopes and desires i didnt lift a finger she made our day perfect without a hiccup not one. Our day was perfect. We live in Texas and Rachael did all of it without even meeting us. I felt like a queen on our special day I could have asked for a more perfect day my makeup hair the staff at the facility where we were married was perfect all her tips and everything just can't thank you enough for making our day great

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Rachael's Custom Events 11

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Vanessa - it was such a great day! I have enjoyed all of our conversations. You have a beautiful family, and it was a joy for us to help bring it all together. Thank you for letting me be a part of it all.

Happy · Married on 07/21/2017

Rachael and her hubby were amazing!! They went above and beyond what I hoped for. I did an in-suite reception at Aria and the place was beautiful. I cannot wait to get my pictures back from the photographer so I can see all of the details that was put forth. All I can say is HIRE HER, you will not regret it. I am from outside of Vegas so she really took the stress stuff headache from me by trying to coordinate/pickup/setup items on my wedding day. I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my friends and family.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed the journey with you, and were happy to be of service.

Carol · Married on 07/01/2017

Being the mother of the bride and having no notice, I had no idea how to make my daughter’s wedding day special. All I could think of was no time, limited funds and where do I start. I met with a few event planners but when I met Rachael I knew it was a perfect fit!
    If you’re looking for someone to remove the event stress, who has imagination and delivers everything from the largest to the smallest detail, look no further than Rachael’s Custom Events.
    Not only was my daughter’s wedding day everything I hoped it would be; but we were able to enjoy ourselves knowing we had you handling everything. To say Rachael is amazing is an understatement. She’s a professional that treats you like family.
    We’re putting the word out that if anyone has a wedding, anniversary, graduation or any event that they want made memorable; don’t look any further than Rachael’s Custom Events.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Rachael's Custom Events's reply:

Thank you! It was an honor being of service! We are always happy to help!

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

My wedding wish came true! I wished for a beautiful day filled with beautiful decor, a warm atmosphere, and wonderful surprises! My wish was granted by Rachel . . . . I really could not have asked for a better wedding planner/decorator. From the initial meeting, great communication, creative and inventive ideas, and a beautifully delivered wedding reception - I had a positive and great experience working with Rachel. I had a lot of ideas and she really helped me fine-tune what I wanted and needed. She has so much creativity that combined fun, fresh ideas with traditional concepts to create a lovely, warm reception atmosphere. She surprised me with extra add-ons that made the day even more special. She was professional and truly cared about making our wedding day everything that we wanted and more. I would highly recommend Rachel for weddings and any other party planning event!!!

Jennifer · Married on 01/23/2017

Rachael has creative ideas and pays such attention to detail that your event will be unforgettable. Her desire to make everyone feel special and included in both the planning process and the event itself is the kind of personal touch you won't find everywhere. I have attended several events by Rachael and have never been disappointed.

Rebecca · Married on 11/26/2016

I can’t say enough about Rachael at Rachael’s Custom Events. We could not have pulled off the wedding of our dreams without her. We live in Colorado, but wanted to get married in Southern California. During our sit down, we expressed our desire for a beach themed wedding, and that we did not want to get married at a regular venue, but at a family home. We did not have the time to give much other input, but trusted her to make our dream come true. She handled EVERYTHING. She stayed in touch, was responsive when we called, and was gracious throughout the process. She even made sure that every song we wanted was available for each family member we wanted to dance with. A few days before our wedding we found out that the weather had caused some flooding in the house. Rachael, calling and making arrangements all of the way from Las Vegas, found a crew to come and clean the dance floor area. When our wedding day arrived, she was there from early in the morning until well after the reception ended, continuing to handle everything so we were free to enjoy our day (not to mention traveling there days ahead of time to coordinate the days prior prep). We had the wedding of our dreams. The lights, the cake, the food, flowers just like the picture I emailed her, the photographer – the attention to detail was amazing, and she had some extra surprises for us. Her attention was so exceptional that she was watching the weather conditions that week, and was prepared to move our outside ceremony inside in case of rain – which it did! Rachael and her team were prepared and the ceremony went off without a hitch, and was still beautiful. She did that for us. Personal attention does not describe the level of attention she gave us. Rachael’s Custom Events was the only planner who was interested in coordinating a smaller in home wedding of about 75 attendees. She went above and beyond. It was like having a member of the family – she genuinely cared, and we felt it.

Lesa · Married on 08/18/2016

Rachel not only planned my wedding reception she also planned by bridal shower. Her personal attention to detail made both events perfect. I literally only had to show up and enjoy my guests. I would highly recommend using Rachel for any event.