Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Diana Li Music

Diana Li Music is a Mission Viejo, California-based wedding musician. Diana Chua Li sings for wedding events, self-accompanied by a classical piano or a violin. Setting the mood for the special occasion, she can sing everything from classical songs to top 40 popular hits.

Experience
Diana is highly experienced with Catholic wedding ceremonies. Performing at more than 75 events since 2006, she can learn songs by ear. She has studied music for more than 25 years, passing through level Advanced of Certificate of Merit. Diana is a regular singer at a Catholic church, and has performed in restaurants, competitions, public events, and musicals, and with other musical groups.

Diana Li Music accepts song requests during receptions, and also does minor DJ work such as making announcements and controlling the wedding flow. She sings for various wedding events, including ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours, rehearsal dinners, and first dances. Diana can bring her own set of instruments if they are not available at the venue.

Other Services
Diana Li Music also offers private piano and voice lessons for all ages. With more than 10 years of experience in teaching music, she holds recitals during summer and the holidays.

Follow Diana Li Music on

Videos 4 Videos

57 Reviews for Diana Li Music

• Anna

Anna Pabiadzimskaya · Married on 08/10/2020

Highlight of our wedding!

Diana was my favorite wedding vendor to work with out of everyone I hired! She is so easy to work with, very sweet, and great with communication.

For our wedding, Diana played piano during the ceremony and cocktail hour/reception. After dinner, she also helped with playing dance music through a music streaming app, since we did not want to hire a DJ. Everything went SUPER smoothly, and she was really on top of everything. She also made announcements to help our event flow well.

Everything above was enough to make me super happy with her collaboration in our wedding, but what was really special about her is how beautifully she performed all of the special request songs I sent her. She learned my walking down the aisle song (a piano melody from the soundtrack of a film my husband and I love), and also a piano cover and vocals of a totally new & modern song. Both performances were so touching, and honestly sounded better than I could ever have imagined! Whenever we talked with guests about how they were enjoying the wedding, they all raved about how much they loved the music and Diana's singing. We really think that she made our wedding special.

We would 1000% recommend her, and as a plus, pricing is very reasonable :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Diana Li Music's reply:

Awww thank you Anna!! You guys are one of my favorite couples to work with also ;) Thanks for being so prompt, organized and thorough!!

Diana · Married on 11/29/2019

So happy to have had Diana play at our wedding♥️

I hope we get to hear her play again. Such a beautiful voice and great talent. I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you, Diana (name twin :))! I loved your special requests! I would be honored to play for you anytime!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Diana Li Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 250
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Piano
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• Ovation Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Diana for the first time earlier this fall and was absolutely over joyed when she opened her mouth to sing at the rehearsal just before the Ceremony was about to start :) I've been surrounded by professional musicians most my life and a professional vocalist myself I can say with absolute confidence she is the definition of what I look for in a performer!! She truly has it all, the Voice AND the Musicianship accompanying herself on keyboard or piano as she sings with an effortless and beautiful spirit giving herself completely to the moment at hand without a doubt you can rest assure that your Ceremony and / or Cocktail hour will be beautifully complimented by her ability to enhance that moment with just the right amount of feeling and emotion to fit any situation :P

• A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design Wedding Planners

Diana is absolutely talented. Whether your looking for ceremony music, live entertainment for your cocktail hour, or simply a performer. She is definitely the person your looking for. Not only does she work with the clients, but she is always willing to personalize each event. Its always refreshing to see her perform. It's truly a pleasure working with her.

• PW Music Services Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Diana at a wedding ceremony and reception earlier this summer. She is an excellent pianist/keyboardist and vocalist! If you're looking to add a vocalist or pianist to your special occasion, I highly recommend Diana Li Music. Diana is a true professional, and her warm personality and musical abilities will certainly shine through at your event!

• Mission Viejo Mission Viejo, CA, 92691 See on map
    805-380-3520 (Phone number)
    Location of (Diana Li Music)