Diana Li Music

Mission Viejo, CA View map Visit website
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

Diana Li Music is a wedding music company based in Mission Viejo, California. Diana Chua Li is the award-winning musician behind it, singing all your favorites while self-accompanied on classical piano or violin. Having studied music for more than 25 years, she earned her Advanced Certificate of Merit and can sight-read new songs or learn them by ear. Diana is a regular singer at a Catholic church and has performed solo at a wide variety of events, as well as with other musical groups.

Setting the mood for your special occasion, Diana can perform everything from classical songs to top 40 popular hits. Whether you鈥檙e looking to book her talent for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, or first dance, you鈥檙e sure to be swept away. Not only can she sing accompanied and acapella, play piano and violin, Diana also does DJ work like making announcements to guide your event. She鈥檒l arrive with a sound/PA system, microphones and can bring her own instruments should your venue not come equipped with them. With years of experience and her exceptional talent, Diana Li is sure to perform the music of your wedding dreams.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sample Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Piano
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor

1 User photo

Carina S. Married on 04/29/2022

Carina and Kevin鈥檚 Wedding

Diana did an amazing job! She was quick to send the contract and was punctual. Her music elevated our ceremony! She sang beautifully!!
  • Jeanne
    George G. Married on 09/18/2021

Perfect Beginning

With Diana's help, the songs we chose for our intimate backyard wedding ceremony were simply perfect. She helped an overwhelmed bride simplify the task of finding and selecting the appropriate soloist/music professional for our wedding by first providing a song list of songs commonly heard at weddings. She then kept in continual contact with me and responded immediately to any questions I had. Her solo rendition of "Two Words" was beautifully song and and set the right tone for our wedding ceremony. I had full confidence in Diana, knowing her part of our ceremony would be exactly as we had discussed and it was!! I highly recommend Diana. She is a top notch professional; her voice is beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with her role at our ceremony.

Diana Li Music's reply:

Hi Jeanne and George! You both were incredibly sweet and so easy to work with, not to mention funny!! :) Thanks for making my job fun and I wish you both a bright future together!

Best,
    Diana
    Jacob Married on 08/06/2021

Excellent wedding singer

Diana was very easy to communicate as well as professional. Due to the pandemic, our tiny wedding this past weekend required some detailed adjustments, including the music. Yet she handled them with ease, provided useful feedback, and always responded nicely to our needs. Her singing was beautiful and unique (hence why we picked her). She is of course musically very well-versed. Overall, we highly recommend Diana.

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Jacob! I so enjoyed working with you and your lovely wife, Yao. It was such a sweet and intimate wedding (not to mention it tested my Mandarin comprehension skills, which was fun :)). I wish you two the best and maybe we will bump into each other someday since you guys live not too far away!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Ovation Entertainment Ovation Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Diana for the first time earlier this fall and was absolutely over joyed when she opened her mouth to sing at the rehearsal just before the Ceremony was about to start :) I've been surrounded by professional musicians most my life and a professional vocalist myself I can say with absolute confidence she is the definition of what I look for in a performer!! She truly has it all, the Voice AND the Musicianship accompanying herself on keyboard or piano as she sings with an effortless and beautiful spirit giving herself completely to the moment at hand without a doubt you can rest assure that your Ceremony and / or Cocktail hour will be beautifully complimented by her ability to enhance that moment with just the right amount of feeling and emotion to fit any situation :P

A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design Wedding Planners

Diana is absolutely talented. Whether your looking for ceremony music, live entertainment for your cocktail hour, or simply a performer. She is definitely the person your looking for. Not only does she work with the clients, but she is always willing to personalize each event. Its always refreshing to see her perform. It's truly a pleasure working with her.

PM Music- DJ & MC Services PM Music- DJ & MC Services Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Diana at a wedding ceremony and reception earlier this summer. She is an excellent pianist/keyboardist and vocalist! If you're looking to add a vocalist or pianist to your special occasion, I highly recommend Diana Li Music. Diana is a true professional, and her warm personality and musical abilities will certainly shine through at your event!

Mission Viejo Mission Viejo, CA, 92691
Location of (Diana Li Music)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding