Tyler Varnell - Saxophone + Piano + DJ/Emcee

Newport Beach, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

As seen in People Magazine and Sports Illustrated, Tyler Varnell's specialty is performing on Saxophone, Piano, and DJ/Emceeing for luxury weddings and events, all in one package, fully covering your big day :)

Nationally ranked in WeddingWire's Top 5% and The Knot's Top 4% of wedding musicians, Tyler performs at California's top venues, including Disneyland, Mercedes Benz, LA Live, Pelican Hill Resort, Disney Concert Hall, Four Seasons, and Ritz Carlton Resorts.

--- "If you want beautiful ceremony music, tearful father daughter dances, or unforgettable reception dance parties, Tyler does it all at a serious pro level." - Matt D.

--- "Best money we spent on our wedding! I can't even tell you how beyond thrilled my husband and I are about the amazing job Tyler did performing at our wedding." - Sarah A.

--- "His sax game is electric, piano on point, and DJ/Emcee perfect. Our dance floor was rocking all night. Did I mention how epic the surprise sax appearances are?!" - Jeff S.

SAXOPHONE + PIANO + DJ/EMCEE --- FULL DAY WEDDING EXPERIENCE --- $5,000 +

1 - Pre-Ceremony --- Live piano or saxophone sets the tone as your guests arrive

2 - Ceremony --- Walk down the aisle to your favorite songs performed live on Saxophone or Piano :)

3 - Cocktail Hour --- Upbeat Top 40 hits on saxophone definitely gets the party started!

4 - Reception --- Tyler's award-winning DJing & Emceeing keeps the dance floor filled, with live saxophone & piano performances for your First Dance, Parent Dances, dinner music, & more! We can get creative :)

5 - Dancing --- Wow your guests with surprise saxophone appearances on the dance floor! This is often the most memorable part of the night and will leave your guests raving! (see videos)

6 - Equipment --- Tyler provides all professional grade sound & lighting, fully covering your big day, all in one package :)

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

• As seen in People Magazine and Sports Illustrated
  • Awards: TheKnot "Hall of Fame," WeddingWire Couples Choice, GigSalad "Top Performer," TheBash "Best of"
  • 4-Year Music Scholarship, Lead Saxophonist - Pepperdine University Jazz Ensemble
  • Studied with Berklee School of Music

- - - - -

Featured photography by Lex and the Lotus, The Vondy's, Soul & Veil, Paper Moon Shoppe, Emry Photography, Jim Kennedy, Whitney Darling, Charissa Magno, Sara Ellen, Honey Photographs, and Jay Claus

- - - - -

“I am getting chills just thinking about it now, but the moment I heard him playing before I walked down the aisle, the emotion of the day hit me like a wave”

Classy, talented, and unforgettable, Tyler Varnell is the all-in-one package of live & DJ'd music for your big day :)

>>> To start the conversation, click "Message Vendor" <<<

Instagram @TylerVarnell

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Pop
R&B / Soul
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Karaoke Services
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Lighting
Microphones
Projector
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Austin W. Married on 11/05/2022

Hire.This.Man!

WOW! Do yourself a favor and book him! Tyler is absolutely amazing and made our wedding day so special. My body is still sore from dancing so much. His sax/DJ skills are unmatched! I can't imagine our wedding without him. He took the time to get to know us prior to our wedding and made sure everything we wanted was incorporated into our day/night. Thank you so much, Tyler!
  • Joseph
    Joseph V. Married on 10/22/2022

Tyler is the greatest!

If you've come across this review, all I have to say is: Don't hesitate and book him while you can! When my wife and I saw Tyler perform and DJ at my best man's wedding, we knew that we had to have him at ours! Even though our wedding was about 15 months later after meeting Tyler, we contacted him the next day so that we can retain him for our wedding day. We had him perform saxophone for our cocktail hour and reception and he was a hit! People could not stop talking about him the day after!

Communication with Tyler was effortless, and he was able to work alongside our lifelong DJ to provide a very smooth transition between mp3s and Tyler's track list. He was even able to learn songs that wasn't on his track list, but was mandatory for our special moments such as first dance, mother-son, and father-daughter dance. Having Tyler play the saxophone live during these moments made these even more memorable! I wish I could have another event so that I can party to Tyler's music again! Maybe that wish will come true, as many of my guests grabbed his business cards and stated they want to book him for their events: maybe even just a family party! Trust me all, he was that good!
  • illustration stars

Team

Tyler Varnell
Tyler Varnell
Owner / Lead Performer

As seen in Sports Illustrated and People Magazine, Tyler performs on Saxophone, Piano, DJ/Emcee's, and provides all sound and lighting equipment, creating an unforgettable experience for your wedding :)

Tyler's background includes receiving a 4-year music scholarship to perform for the Pepperdine University Jazz Ensemble, studying with Berklee School of Music, and touring on saxophone and piano throughout the U.S. and internationally.

In Southern California, Tyler has performed at luxury venues such as Disneyland, LA Live, Pelican Hill Resort, Saddlerock Ranch, Rancho Las Lomas, Monarch Beach Resort, Ritz-Carlton Resorts, and Walt Disney Concert Hall.

In his spare time, Tyler LOVES going on adventures with his beautiful wife Courtney, surfing, avidly rooting for the Seahawks, re-re-watching The Office, and renovating their new house together! :)

Newport Beach, Orange County Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Location of (Tyler Varnell - Saxophone + Piano + DJ/Emcee)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding