As seen in People Magazine and Sports Illustrated, Tyler Varnell's specialty is performing on Saxophone, Piano, and DJ/Emceeing for luxury weddings and events, all in one package, fully covering your big day :)
Nationally ranked in WeddingWire's Top 5% and The Knot's Top 4% of wedding musicians, Tyler performs at California's top venues including Disneyland, Mercedes Benz, LA Live, Pelican Hill Resort, Disney Concert Hall, Four Seasons, and Ritz Carlton Resorts.
- "If you want beautiful ceremony music, tearful father daughter dances, or unforgettable reception dance parties, Tyler does it all at a serious pro level." - Matt D.
- "Best money we spent on our wedding! I can't even tell you how beyond thrilled my husband and I are about the amazing job Tyler did performing at our wedding." - Sarah A.
- "His sax game is electric, piano on point, and DJ/Emcee perfect. Our dance floor was rocking all night. Did I mention how epic the surprise sax appearances are?!" - Jeff S.
- - - - -
SAXOPHONE + PIANO + DJ/EMCEE --- FULL DAY WEDDING EXPERIENCE --- $5,000+
1 - Pre-Ceremony --- Live piano or saxophone sets the tone as your guests arrive
2 - Ceremony --- Walk down the aisle to your favorite songs performed live on Saxophone or Piano :)
3 - Cocktail Hour --- Upbeat Top 40 hits on saxophone definitely gets the party started!
4 - Reception --- Tyler's award-winning DJing & Emceeing keeps the dance floor filled, with live saxophone & piano performances for your First Dance, Parent Dances, dinner music, & more! We can get creative :)
5 - Dancing --- At the end of the night, wowing your guests with surprise saxophone appearances on the dance floor is always super fun & definitely memorable! (see videos)
6 - Equipment --- Tyler provides all professional grade sound & lighting, fully covering your big day, all in one package :)
- - - - -
- As seen in People Magazine and Sports Illustrated
- Awards: TheKnot "Hall of Fame," WeddingWire Couples Choice, GigSalad "Top Performer," TheBash "Best of"
- 4-Year Music Scholarship, Lead Saxophonist - Pepperdine University Jazz Ensemble
- Studied with Berklee School of Music
- Toured across U.S. and internationally
- - - - -
Featured photography by Lex and the Lotus, The Vondy's, Soul & Veil, Paper Moon Shoppe, Emry Photography, Jim Kennedy, Whitney Darling, Charissa Magno, Sara Ellen, Honey Photographs, and Jay Claus
- - - - -
“I am getting chills just thinking about it now, but the moment I heard him playing before I walked down the aisle, the emotion of the day hit me like a wave”
Classy, talented, and unforgettable, Tyler Varnell is the all-in-one package of live & DJ'd music for your big day :)
>>> To start the conversation, click "Message Vendor" <<<
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the following are included in the price?
Which of the following are included in the package?
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
89 ReviewsWrite a review
49 User photos
29 photos · 11/09/2019
As seen in Sports Illustrated and People Magazine, Tyler performs on Saxophone, Piano, DJ/Emcee's, and provides all sound and lighting equipment, creating an unforgettable experience for your wedding :)
Tyler's background includes receiving a 4-year music scholarship to perform for the Pepperdine University Jazz Ensemble, studying with Berklee School of Music, and touring on saxophone and piano throughout the U.S. and internationally.
In Southern California, Tyler has performed at luxury venues such as Disneyland, LA Live, Pelican Hill Resort, Saddlerock Ranch, Rancho Las Lomas, Monarch Beach Resort, Ritz-Carlton Resorts, and Walt Disney Concert Hall.
In his spare time, Tyler LOVES going on adventures with his beautiful wife Courtney, surfing, avidly rooting for the Seahawks, re-re-watching The Office, and renovating their new house together! :)