Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One Reviews

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 6
Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Edwards · Married on 06/07/2019

Honestly the best addition to our wedding!

Tyler was so amazing! He was my first vendor that I booked and he was my favorite! Tyler played the saxophone for our ceremony, cocktail hour AND did multiple sax-solos throughout the reception. He was a huge hit for all of our guests! We are still getting compliments on how much people loved him. He has a wide variety of songs to choose from on his song list AND he even customized our first dance song. I would seriously recommend him to ANYONE looking for live entertainment.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Garcia · Married on 05/25/2019

John Garcia Event painter

Tyler is beyond professional, I got all the feels every time Tyler played during the reception.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 8

Sandra · Married on 05/25/2019

The very best, in small ways and all ways!

We first saw and heard Tyler at a Bridal Show in Anaheim. He stopped us in our tracks. He played during the fashion show and brought my new daughter-in-law to tears.
    I contacted him and easily arranged for him to play at their wedding in San Diego. He was punctual,professional and personable. We all love him and can’t wait to use him again soon.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • BEGUM

BEGUM · Married on 05/03/2019

The best person and the music you can possibly have for your wedding!!!

My husband and I got married about 10 days ago. Tyler played saxophone before the ceremony, during the ceremony, cocktail hour and some songs during the dinner as well. He is really the BEST! In so many ways... First of all, he is really accommodating. Since day one, he made sure to understand what we want and also he delivered EXACTLY WHAT WE DISCUSSED!! Thanks to him, our wedding was really magical, romantic but also so much fun! After the wedding, every single person told us how great was the music and they really liked Tyler. The music was great, he was great, his help was great and overall working with him and getting to know him was great! Thank you so much, Tyler for making our wedding magical!! It absolutely wouldn't be the same without you!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Begum! :) We definitely had a lot of fun moments and I'm so glad I could join you two!! Big time congrats to you & Michael!!! :)

Tioshme · Married on 03/09/2019

Tyler Is Your Guy!!!!

Tyler was amazing! Everyone loved him. He surpassed our expectations starting from the very beginning. He was on top of everything and his overall performance on our special day just made it that more special.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kim

Kim Chi Deo · Married on 03/02/2019

Beyond amazing!

Tyler was beyond AMAZING at our wedding ceremony and reception. All of our guests continue to rave and talk about his saxophone and piano performances. He was professional, on point, and helped us create a unique playlist for our reception. Everything was perfect and we highly recommend him to anyone who needs a musician and DJ for their special events.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Judy Castaneda · Married on 03/01/2019

Saxophone / Piano

Tyler’s performance was phenomenal! A valuable addition to any wedding ceremony and reception. The live music component is great way to keep your guests entertained and Tyler is the ultimate performer.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 9
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 02/16/2019

Out of a fairytale!

My husband and I dreamed of having a saxophone at our wedding ever since we talked about our first dance being “Strip it down” by Luke Bryan, We just never knew it would actually be possible! We contacted so many different vendors but none of them had the style and sound we were looking for our wedding. We almost gave up until after much searching we discovered Tyler and his lovely YouTube videos. I almost cried when we found him! I messaged him and instantly received a response and we set up a time to talk. Tyler was so easy going and opened to anything my husband and I asked about, from the style in music to the timeline and to even learning the song we so desired to have our first dance to! Tyler was very professional and easy to reach when ever it was that we had any questions or changes in our 200 guest timeline. The day of our wedding came and it was right out of a fairytale. I mean this when I say it, without Tyler at our wedding it would not have been what it was that day. He was the cherry on top! We received soooo many compliments and everyone loved him! All my little nieces couldn’t stop staring at him, they were in awe at how amazing he was. I recommend Tyler to anyone who loves a good time and loves compliments! Thank you Tyler, you made our wedding day PERFECT!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 16
  • W

Winston Suyanto · Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience

Had little expectations coming in but he totally exceeded all of them! All the guests commented about him and he was the highlight of the engagement party!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Dong · Married on 02/02/2019

4 thumbs up!

Tyler is awesome! The best ever! His saxophone is mesmerizing and entertaining - a must for cocktail hour. His work ethic is incomparable. From the first appointment to the day of, Tyler worked feverishly guiding us step by step coordinating with our coordinator and other vendors to produce what our guests called a "unique and romantic" experience. We definitely recommend Tyler with 4 thumbs up!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • W

Wade Critides · Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional!

Tyler was an unbelievable add o our big day! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Norma · Married on 10/07/2018

Spectacular!

Tyler was spectacular! All my guests were in love with him and his talent!! He was punctual and dressed professional for the event. THK U TYLER!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Margaret

Margaret A Lightner · Married on 09/20/2018

Thee sax man

Tyler is one of the most gifted musicians I've ever met. He absolutely loves his art and that shows through his performances and playing. He genuinely wants to share his passion with other people and he is such a joy to be around.
    His attention to detail and perfecting his craft is extremely respectable and impressive. He works hard to ensure he meets all of your needs and goals for your event. I highly recommend Tyler for any of your music needs, he is the life of the party! Thanks for creating such a fun atmosphere Tyler!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Holly · Married on 09/07/2018

Tyler was incredible! He was, hands down, my favorite part of our ceremony! The guests raved about him. He was professional, easy to communicate with, and so talented. He’s a brilliant musician and a great human being!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 17

Andrew · Married on 08/24/2018

I’ve been to multiple weddings that Tyler has played for. He is an incredible musician and brings such an energy and enthusiasm to every gig he plays. He played our first dance song which was absolutely perfect and the other wedding where we saw him perform was one of the most fun we’ve been to. Having live saxophone just elevated the party to the next level.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jennifer Santoro · Married on 08/18/2018

Saxophone Success!

Tyler is extremely talented and a joy to work with! Guests were blown away with him at our wedding reception and we loved having him as part of our special day. We highly recommend Tyler to everyone looking to add something special to any event!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Love love love the class and jazz that Tyler brought to our wedding! Never would I have thought Tyler’s touch at the wedding would make such a big difference. We received (and still are) so many compliments and comments about how cool and awesome that was. We had a Chinese & American wedding at a winery & both loved it and were taking videos of him all night. It truly would not have been the same without Tyler there.

When I communicated with him when I was planning my wedding, you can tell how much thought he puts into his gigs. He played all the songs we requested and set the scene I wanted. He even communicated with my DJ to make sure all the equipment was compatible. Thank you so much Tyler! Best money spent.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband loves Jazz so the moment he found Tyler, we booked him right away. He was very professional and always on time. Our guests loved Tyler and enjoyed his selection of music that night. He can also play piano which he performed at our home for our cultural ceremony in the morning. He made our night so special by collaborating with other musicians to play our first dance song that was sung by my father-in-law. We can't thank you enough for the wonderful service you provided, Tyler. We were very happy and kept wishing we could go back to that night again!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Best money we spent on our wedding! I can’t even tell you how beyond thrilled my husband and I are about the amazing job Tyler did performing at our wedding. It truly made our already special day beyond amazing!

We wanted something that would get the party started right off from the ceremony to the cocktail hour. Can’t tell you how many people commented on how amazing it was to have Tyler playing saxophone.

Tyler played keyboard during our ceremony. I am getting chills just thinking about it now, but the moment I heard him playing just before I walked down the aisle, the emotion of the day hit me like a wave. From our quick ceremony and onto the cocktail hour Tyler’s playing brought life to our guests and to us.

Tyler was excellent at communicating both with myself, our DJ and our planner. He was so organized and thoughtful with our day!

I don’t think I could thank him enough times. It was more than we could have ever imagined. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tyler!!

Sarah & Tyler Angelos

Sent on 06/08/2018

Laura Hay · Married on 05/28/2018

Excellent!

Tyler was the highlight of the wedding. He is an amazing artist and very professional. Our only regret was that we didn’t have him long enough. I would highly recommend using Tyler for any special occasion.0

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rex · Married on 05/27/2018

We recently worked with @TylerVarnell at the Hotel Pasea for Megan and Myles wedding. He had the task of playing for the ceremony as well as the cocktail hour prior to the reception. He truly is the one man band. He played many top hits and was just plain good. It wasn't loud or overbearing, the sound was top notch and he was dressed well and interacted with the guests professionally. He basically blew it out of the water. Highly recommended

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 18
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 19
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 20

Lara · Married on 05/26/2018

Tyler was very organized, responsive, professional, talented and flexible. His performance elevated my event and my company was very impressed with his talent and music selection. He was EXCELLENT and made my event memorable for all that attended!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One's reply:

Thank you Lara!! I had a blast performing for you guys!

Saul · Married on 04/21/2018

Awesome experience! Tyler really set a different mood with his sax! A lot of friends and family came up saying how awesome he sounded! Would GREATLY recommend him!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 21

Bill · Married on 04/06/2018

Tyler was great at our wedding! He was very professional and easygoing. My bride changed her mind a time or two and Tyler was great about making her happy. I would recommend him for your wedding as well.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Elvia · Married on 03/31/2018

Tyler is an extremely talented saxophone player. He is professional and plays a wide range of tunes. Couldn't have asked for a better ambiance set by Tyler for our engagement party.

Sent on 04/02/2018