Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One Reviews

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 6
Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 7

Norma · Married on 10/07/2018

Spectacular!

Tyler was spectacular! All my guests were in love with him and his talent!! He was punctual and dressed professional for the event. THK U TYLER!!!

• Margaret

Margaret A Lightner · Married on 09/20/2018

Thee sax man

Tyler is one of the most gifted musicians I've ever met. He absolutely loves his art and that shows through his performances and playing. He genuinely wants to share his passion with other people and he is such a joy to be around.
    His attention to detail and perfecting his craft is extremely respectable and impressive. He works hard to ensure he meets all of your needs and goals for your event. I highly recommend Tyler for any of your music needs, he is the life of the party! Thanks for creating such a fun atmosphere Tyler!

Holly · Married on 09/07/2018

Tyler was incredible! He was, hands down, my favorite part of our ceremony! The guests raved about him. He was professional, easy to communicate with, and so talented. He’s a brilliant musician and a great human being!

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 8

Andrew · Married on 08/24/2018

I’ve been to multiple weddings that Tyler has played for. He is an incredible musician and brings such an energy and enthusiasm to every gig he plays. He played our first dance song which was absolutely perfect and the other wedding where we saw him perform was one of the most fun we’ve been to. Having live saxophone just elevated the party to the next level.

Jennifer Santoro · Married on 08/18/2018

Saxophone Success!

Tyler is extremely talented and a joy to work with! Guests were blown away with him at our wedding reception and we loved having him as part of our special day. We highly recommend Tyler to everyone looking to add something special to any event!

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Love love love the class and jazz that Tyler brought to our wedding! Never would I have thought Tyler’s touch at the wedding would make such a big difference. We received (and still are) so many compliments and comments about how cool and awesome that was. We had a Chinese & American wedding at a winery & both loved it and were taking videos of him all night. It truly would not have been the same without Tyler there.

When I communicated with him when I was planning my wedding, you can tell how much thought he puts into his gigs. He played all the songs we requested and set the scene I wanted. He even communicated with my DJ to make sure all the equipment was compatible. Thank you so much Tyler! Best money spent.

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband loves Jazz so the moment he found Tyler, we booked him right away. He was very professional and always on time. Our guests loved Tyler and enjoyed his selection of music that night. He can also play piano which he performed at our home for our cultural ceremony in the morning. He made our night so special by collaborating with other musicians to play our first dance song that was sung by my father-in-law. We can't thank you enough for the wonderful service you provided, Tyler. We were very happy and kept wishing we could go back to that night again!

Laura Hay · Married on 05/28/2018

Excellent!

Tyler was the highlight of the wedding. He is an amazing artist and very professional. Our only regret was that we didn’t have him long enough. I would highly recommend using Tyler for any special occasion.0

Rex · Married on 05/27/2018

We recently worked with @TylerVarnell at the Hotel Pasea for Megan and Myles wedding. He had the task of playing for the ceremony as well as the cocktail hour prior to the reception. He truly is the one man band. He played many top hits and was just plain good. It wasn't loud or overbearing, the sound was top notch and he was dressed well and interacted with the guests professionally. He basically blew it out of the water. Highly recommended

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 9
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 10
    Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 11

Lara · Married on 05/26/2018

Tyler was very organized, responsive, professional, talented and flexible. His performance elevated my event and my company was very impressed with his talent and music selection. He was EXCELLENT and made my event memorable for all that attended!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One's reply:

Thank you Lara!! I had a blast performing for you guys!

Saul · Married on 04/21/2018

Awesome experience! Tyler really set a different mood with his sax! A lot of friends and family came up saying how awesome he sounded! Would GREATLY recommend him!

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 12

Bill · Married on 04/06/2018

Tyler was great at our wedding! He was very professional and easygoing. My bride changed her mind a time or two and Tyler was great about making her happy. I would recommend him for your wedding as well.

Elvia · Married on 03/31/2018

Tyler is an extremely talented saxophone player. He is professional and plays a wide range of tunes. Couldn't have asked for a better ambiance set by Tyler for our engagement party.

Aaron · Married on 03/24/2018

We used Tyler to play Sax while our guests arrived - can't say enough good things about him! He was quick to respond to our emails and gave us some awesome song choices. He took the lead the day of the wedding and coordinated with the wedding planner and other vendors - it was totally seamless. The guests LOVED his talent and we loved working with him.

• Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/23/2018

Tyler saved the day at my daughter's wedding by showing up early and prepared for thirsty post ceremony crowd. He was an amazing professional that kept the crowd in awe. Of course we ordered the perfect bride and groom, perfect sunset, and perfect venue (the Balboa Bay Resort). He even serenaded the happy couple alone on the beach for a fantastic first dance...all the ladies were in love...Kathy Hamilton

Andy · Married on 03/04/2018

If you are looking for a live saxophonist in Socal, Tyler is the guy. He is very professional, and he is passionate about what he does. Tyler comes prepared. He was a hit at our wedding. His playlist is classy and trendy. I would highly recommend him to everybody. My wife and I were so excited to have him be part of that memorable day.

VALERIE · Married on 01/27/2018

Tyler was Amazing!! He made our Wedding absolutely PERFECT. I would highly recommend him.

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 13

Kimmy · Married on 11/04/2017

I am not over exaggerating when I say Tyler is my wedding day Super Hero. I had booked a sax player months ago on a different website as a surprise for my soon to be husband for the wedding. All of the sudden my original saxophone player bailed on me 1.5 week before the wedding and I was devastated! I scrambled to find a sax player last minute who could play the songs that I wanted with high energy and passion.
    From the initial message to meeting up to the final performance Tyler was professional, enthusiastic, and gave it 110%. My guest and my husband were blown away at the wedding, so many people talked about how awesome the sax player was and it was definitely a highlight of the wedding.
    Tyler was very easy to communicate with. Within a few days of the initial meeting Tyler had put together a sample of the songs I asked him to play, and they already sounded amazing! The few days after I could tell he committed to his practices because when the wedding came around, Tyler was confident, poised, and ready to entertain the guests.
    THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN TYLER for saving me by being my sax guy for the wedding. I hope you had a blast like we did

Natalie · Married on 10/28/2017

From the planning to the big day, Tyler exceeded all of our expectations. He made sure my vision was carried out and offered his professional input that really brought everything together. Our wedding was so special because of Tyler's beautiful music! One memory I will forever hold in my heart is walking down the aisle with my father to Tyler playing "Here Comes the Bride." Almost losing my father the year before made that walk that much more special.

All of our family and friends could not stop raving to us about how CLASSY and UNIQUE it was to have a sax player. We were all impressed by his wide variety of song selections from Modern to Jazz to Latin music. I could go on and on about how incredible Tyler is. It was such an honor to have you be a part of our special day - THANK YOU for being dependable, charming, entertaining and so memorable! We will keep in touch for when our anniversary comes around (:

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone, Piano, DJ All-In-One 14

Alizeh Siddiqi · Married on 08/03/2017

Amazing Wedding with Tyler!

Tyler made our wedding even more magical! He was extremely professional and listened to all our ideas. Everyone had such amazing things to say about him, even until now!

Ted · Married on 05/18/2017

We hired Mr. Varnell for our wedding and could not have been happier with his performance! Not only a true musical talent, but an honest professional who can walk you through the "in's and out's" with ease on an already hectic day.
    I was so happy we did not hire a tacky DJ or the same old organ/piano player for our wedding...but instead brought the elegance and uniqueness of the saxophone. We received so many compliments from our guests. Would most definitely hire him again!

Christina · Married on 05/06/2017

Simply put, Tyler is amazing. I asked Tyler to play "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for a dance with my grandpa at my wedding. Tyler captured everything that is special in that song-- he arranged it beautifully, his delivery was flawless, and he put so much heart into every note. Tyler took the time to ask questions and understand exactly what I wanted; he was thoughtful and caring. What I received was an invaluable, perfect moment with my grandpa that I will never forget. I am so grateful.

You would be remiss not to consider Tyler for your event. Whatever you want, he will deliver!

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2017

Tyler made our wedding EXTRA special!

Tyler was a special part of our ceremony and set the tone for our Napa nuptials! We received many compliments on his performance and there were many guests shedding a tear when he played Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud" when I walked down the aisle...I even had a guest book him to play at her wedding the following month! Tyler was a consummate professional and really spent time assessing who we were as a couple and the kind of ceremony and reception we wanted! I would recommend him to all of my friends and family and was the best vendor we hired for our wedding! Thank you Tyler for all of your hard work and wonderful music!

Sabrina · Married on 10/15/2016

Tyler Varnell is amazing!!

Tyler Varnell was a huge hit at my daughter's wedding. He was there for cocktail hour and almost every guest was giving us complements about Tyler's performance. He was absolutely superb and really kicked off the wedding festivities with a bang. He is a true professional and very easy to work with. We HIGHLY recommend him and loved having him.