Undercover Live Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company in San Diego, California, offering the best high-energy bands for your wedding celebration. The company started out as a five-member band, with a lead female vocalist, and has since grown to represent our exclusive new bands and musicians. Undercover Live Entertainment specializes in providing custom band entertainment, and can offer five to fifteen piece bands for your event. These dynamic, energetic bands can play music from all genres, including pop, funk, soul, rock, Top 40, Latin and more. All band members are professional musicians who have performed with artists like Robin Thicke, Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin, Jason Bonham and others. Undercover Live Entertainment provides the best in interactive wedding entertainment, with engaging MCs and talented musicians to keep your guests dancing through the night.
Undercover Live Entertainment band entertainment can be customized to fit your preferences and needs. Bands can perform through the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and during breaks. Band services include:
Recommended by 99% of couples
14 User photos
Bridgett · Married on 02/16/2019
Hands Down Best Band in SoCal!
I wish I could just make this decision for you newly engaged brides! If you love music and are looking for a band I know how stressful it can be as you want to somewhat stick to a budget but also ensure all of your guests have the best dancing of their lives! Let me tell you---- Undercover Live was by far the best decision of our wedding!
I got a lot of grief for demanding a band from my soon to be father in law and family, but after seeing the reviews on websites and after getting a few more videos from George, I was so very confident! My planner had her own list of local bands but they were all missing something. Undercover stood out! And now my family and father in law all have gone out of their way to say that they were by far the best band they have ever heard at a wedding!
When George showed me their 7 person option I was sold! The lead singer was perfect for our desire to stretch genres such as motown songs to Pharrell to the Weeknd, the female Carla was a vocal powerhouse perfect for my requested Tina Turner's Proud Mary and could rock some Edna James or Katy Perry, and lastly my family is all from Georgia so we needed some Van Morrison and beachy vibes. Seriously this band can do it all!
Let me walk you through a few of the things to expect:
1) George is awesome and leads setting you all up. He provides you with a questionnaire early on to help you map out your day and songs you love/hate.
2) Any and all questions you need help answering George answers within a day max! Super impressive and appreciated!
3) A few months before the wedding you or your planners reach out for insurance, yes they have it, and also basic logistics- all of this goes super flawlessly.
4) A week or 2 before the event George schedules a call with you and your fiance. We talked through the questionnaire and he was so insanely nice to oblige our quirky requests. For example we didn't want a bridal party intro, we wanted our intro and first dance combined, and then we also were quite picky on music requests. He was so considerate and although you may think, sure they will hear those requests but something may go differently in translation. NOPE! He even let us send over a list of songs we loved from their list and seriously the band played ALL OF THEM! He was so nice he even asked ways to make the whole performance or Emcee'ing unique- such as sports shot outs or hometown phrases. They played Georgia by Ray Charles so amazingly later which was during dinner service that all the guests got up to dance before dancing was supposed to start! (My family and a lot of friends are from there).
5) A few days before the event Carla called me! I was so ecstatic at this point - she was going to be our Emcee so she wanted to be sure George had relayed all our requests and also make me feel at ease. Thank you soooooo very much Carla! She even felt me out on her outfit choices. SO nice! Above and beyond on this for sure!
6) Day of- wow! The band arrived all on time, 7 people in the band and a sound person. All the exact folks we requested a year prior, all wearing black and obliging our other request to wear white bow ties we gave them, and my planner LOVED them! They are now on her preferred vendor list because they are just so cool!
This is seriously a rare find- you have to book them! The dance floor was packed all night long! They told me they have all played together 14 years or something crazy. They could tell when people were tired or a slow song was needed and definitely knew how to ramp up the pace! The lead singers and the saxophone player all have wireless mikes so they were on the dance floor dancing with us! So cool! My husbands 97 year old grandma and all of our family was sooooo happy and loved all the music! They were impressed it wasn't the usual cheesy slide songs or chicken dances. Undercover Live can make your dreams come true and they truly made me and my husband's dreams come true on 2/16/19! We thank you all for your amazing talent and cannot wait to recommend you at other gala's we support in the community or friends' weddings too. Lots of love to each of you!
Robin Preston · Married on 03/23/2019
Grilled Cheese Soundwich - a huge hit at our event!
We heard Grilled Cheese Soundwich at an event last summer, and loved their music. We booked them for an event last Saturday and couldn't have been happier! They engaged the crowd and were very energized!
Misha Levental · Married on 02/09/2019
Best Wedding Band Ever!
Undercover Live took our wedding to the next level and made it a huge and magical success. George, Carla and the rest of the band absolutely nailed it; the music never stopped and the energy never left. The dancefloor spoke for itself - no one wanted to leave! Needless to say, feedback from our guests has been consistently "best wedding band ever" and "Undercover set the bar really high." In fact, multiple guests highlighted Undercover as not only their favorite element of the evening, but one of the best bands they've ever experienced at a wedding.
From the word go, every detail was meticulously thought out, as though they were planning this event for their own families. Everything was handled so personally and professionally; we are beyond lucky to have been provided Undercover's knowledge and experience. They accommodated all our crazy requests and made sure we felt at ease through the whole engagement.
Thank you for Undercover for ensuring we have nothing but beautiful, amazing memories to last us our lifetime.
Undercover Live is a fun energetic band that not only plays well together but is easy to work with and are truly professional!
I love working with George from Undercover Live as he is super qualified and a pleasure to work with. Not to mention I was at an event the other night and heard one of his bands. They were awesome!!
Excellent service love them!