Undercover Live Entertainment Reviews

Undercover Live Entertainment 6
Undercover Live Entertainment 7
  • Christine

Christine Downie · Getting married on 10/05/2021

Requested for our gala every year!

We have used Undercover Live for our Gala fundraiser for the past three years and for other school events. They are great for all events and play music that everyone loves. Prior to booking them, we would have a different band each year, but now everyone requests we have them back!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Bert · Married on 04/05/2019

Booking at Parq

We booked Undercover Live for a business event at Parq. They were excellent. Any band that can get our group dancing is worth having.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Undercover Live Entertainment 9

Robin Preston · Married on 03/23/2019

Grilled Cheese Soundwich - a huge hit at our event!

We heard Grilled Cheese Soundwich at an event last summer, and loved their music. We booked them for an event last Saturday and couldn't have been happier! They engaged the crowd and were very energized!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 02/16/2019

Hands Down Best Band in SoCal!

I wish I could just make this decision for you newly engaged brides! If you love music and are looking for a band I know how stressful it can be as you want to somewhat stick to a budget but also ensure all of your guests have the best dancing of their lives! Let me tell you---- Undercover Live was by far the best decision of our wedding!
    I got a lot of grief for demanding a band from my soon to be father in law and family, but after seeing the reviews on websites and after getting a few more videos from George, I was so very confident! My planner had her own list of local bands but they were all missing something. Undercover stood out! And now my family and father in law all have gone out of their way to say that they were by far the best band they have ever heard at a wedding!
    When George showed me their 7 person option I was sold! The lead singer was perfect for our desire to stretch genres such as motown songs to Pharrell to the Weeknd, the female Carla was a vocal powerhouse perfect for my requested Tina Turner's Proud Mary and could rock some Edna James or Katy Perry, and lastly my family is all from Georgia so we needed some Van Morrison and beachy vibes. Seriously this band can do it all!
    Let me walk you through a few of the things to expect:
    1) George is awesome and leads setting you all up. He provides you with a questionnaire early on to help you map out your day and songs you love/hate.
    2) Any and all questions you need help answering George answers within a day max! Super impressive and appreciated!
    3) A few months before the wedding you or your planners reach out for insurance, yes they have it, and also basic logistics- all of this goes super flawlessly.
    4) A week or 2 before the event George schedules a call with you and your fiance. We talked through the questionnaire and he was so insanely nice to oblige our quirky requests. For example we didn't want a bridal party intro, we wanted our intro and first dance combined, and then we also were quite picky on music requests. He was so considerate and although you may think, sure they will hear those requests but something may go differently in translation. NOPE! He even let us send over a list of songs we loved from their list and seriously the band played ALL OF THEM! He was so nice he even asked ways to make the whole performance or Emcee'ing unique- such as sports shot outs or hometown phrases. They played Georgia by Ray Charles so amazingly later which was during dinner service that all the guests got up to dance before dancing was supposed to start! (My family and a lot of friends are from there).
    5) A few days before the event Carla called me! I was so ecstatic at this point - she was going to be our Emcee so she wanted to be sure George had relayed all our requests and also make me feel at ease. Thank you soooooo very much Carla! She even felt me out on her outfit choices. SO nice! Above and beyond on this for sure!
    6) Day of- wow! The band arrived all on time, 7 people in the band and a sound person. All the exact folks we requested a year prior, all wearing black and obliging our other request to wear white bow ties we gave them, and my planner LOVED them! They are now on her preferred vendor list because they are just so cool!

This is seriously a rare find- you have to book them! The dance floor was packed all night long! They told me they have all played together 14 years or something crazy. They could tell when people were tired or a slow song was needed and definitely knew how to ramp up the pace! The lead singers and the saxophone player all have wireless mikes so they were on the dance floor dancing with us! So cool! My husbands 97 year old grandma and all of our family was sooooo happy and loved all the music! They were impressed it wasn't the usual cheesy slide songs or chicken dances. Undercover Live can make your dreams come true and they truly made me and my husband's dreams come true on 2/16/19! We thank you all for your amazing talent and cannot wait to recommend you at other gala's we support in the community or friends' weddings too. Lots of love to each of you!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Undercover Live Entertainment 10
    Undercover Live Entertainment 11
    Undercover Live Entertainment 12
  • Misha

Misha Levental · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Undercover Live took our wedding to the next level and made it a huge and magical success. George, Carla and the rest of the band absolutely nailed it; the music never stopped and the energy never left. The dancefloor spoke for itself - no one wanted to leave! Needless to say, feedback from our guests has been consistently "best wedding band ever" and "Undercover set the bar really high." In fact, multiple guests highlighted Undercover as not only their favorite element of the evening, but one of the best bands they've ever experienced at a wedding.

From the word go, every detail was meticulously thought out, as though they were planning this event for their own families. Everything was handled so personally and professionally; we are beyond lucky to have been provided Undercover's knowledge and experience. They accommodated all our crazy requests and made sure we felt at ease through the whole engagement.

Thank you for Undercover for ensuring we have nothing but beautiful, amazing memories to last us our lifetime.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Bri Cruz · Married on 02/02/2019

Fabulous group in every way!

Undercover Live made our wedding so much fun! From the music they selected to the energy they brought to the room it was perfect for our 250 person wedding. Our guests all said how good the band was and how much they enjoyed it. They even helped arrange a string trio for the ceremony which was beautiful.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brifor the kind words! When you think of an elegant wedding yours was just that, so amazingly beautiful!! We appreciate you having Undercover Live perform for you and your guest. Wishing you and Carlos all the best wishes for your future together. Sincerely, The Undercover Live team

Lauren Dewalt · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Band

This band made our wedding feel like it was a private concert. They engaged our guests, and everyone at our special day can't stop telling us how awesome the music was. Working with them felt as if we had known them all for years. They did an excellent job feeling the vibe of the crowd and kept playing great music. I thoroughly enjoyed the range of vocals this band brings, it was one of the reasons we chose them.

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Book this band asap!

I cannot say enough positive things about Undercover Live Entertainment. They MADE our Wedding. The dance floor was moving and groovy from the second they struck their first musical note. They had everyone so pumped that even when they took their break, and put on an ipod -- people still kept dancing. That never happens at weddings! I would say run, don't walk, to book this band.

They listen to your song lists, don't play list, and suggestions and were truly so easy to work with. Everyone after the wedding said what a great band they were and how much fun they had. If I could give 100+ stars I would!! Best Band Ever! Thank you Undercover! [Stefanie, Bride married in Palm Springs in Fall 2018]

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Band!

Undercover Live played at our wedding a few weeks ago and did a fabulous job! The band had great energy and the MC did a wonderful job directing the reception! Our guests have mentioned on multiple occasions to us since the wedding how great our band was. I highly recommend them for future wedding performances or event performances!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Trisha · Married on 10/13/2018

Truly a PHENOMENAL band! Our guests cannot stop raving about Undercover Live!

Without a doubt, hiring Undercover Live was the BEST decision in our wedding planning process. They surpassed all of our expectations. Our guests cannot stop talking about the AMAZING performance and are asking how to hire them for their next event. George was responsive, professional, and the entire band was a CLASS ACT. We can't thank them enough for making our reception something our guests will never forget. As I was watching my closest friends and family dance the night away on our wedding day, it felt like I was at an upscale and private concert. It was incredible. During their performance, my guests kept asking, "How did you find them and how do we hire them?!" Undercover Live is truly a phenomenal band and you will NOT be disappointed. We recommend Undercover Live to anyone dreaming of a fun, memorable, and heartfelt wedding reception. Our wedding planner, who is based in Tahoe and has planned MANY events with live bands, was also BLOWN AWAY by the band's professionalism, performance, and overall value. She had never seen a band as awesome as them. We so look forward to seeing them at a friend's wedding or birthday celebration soon!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Ana · Married on 10/11/2018

Yachty by Nature was AWESOME...They made our Kilroy Tenant Appreciation event a great success!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Undercover Live Entertainment 13
    Undercover Live Entertainment 14
    Undercover Live Entertainment 15

Arianna Watson · Married on 10/05/2018

Not just a band but an EXPERIENCE!!

Undercover = BEST BAND EVER !!! Great song selection super great energy the whole night ! I had so many GREAT compliments on the band . Do yourself a favor and hire undercover live for your event!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

The Dishman · Married on 09/22/2018

This band made our wedding! We absolutely loved the songs they played, their stage presence & how they got the crowd dancing the whole night.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Hi Derek & Jennifer,
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us. You cousin Dana sent me this really touching email yesterday that I have forwarded to you today. Wow is all I can say how special your wedding was to play. All the best wishes!

Jenni · Married on 09/08/2018

Undercover Live is probably the best band that I have ever seen or heard. As the Event Coordinator for a Homeowner's Association, I was looking for a charismatic band to play at our annual event, Endless Summer. They were so easy to work with. George was always available to answer any questions that came up during my months of planning for my 600+ attendee event. Their song selections were absolutely perfect. They played to the crowd and got people up and dancing. They played for two hours straight, no break, no lull, in 100 degree weather. I am not sure that there are enough words to describe how happy my guests were. I have already spoken to George and asked them back for next year!!! Do not pass go, do not collect $200 - book them for your event NOW! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Undercover Live Entertainment 16
    Undercover Live Entertainment 17
    Undercover Live Entertainment 18
    Undercover Live Entertainment 19
    Undercover Live Entertainment 20

Ellie · Married on 08/05/2018

Not only was the group so helpful, they were incredible! I am still receiving compliments a month late. I highly reccommend.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Dan · Married on 07/27/2018

Excellent and talented band filled with energy. Undercover Live put on a great show at our reception and had all of our guests dancing!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Dan! It was a pleasure to play for you and your family again! Wishing you Charlene, Sharon, Kelly, Bryan and the rest of your family all our best wishes from Team Undercover!!

Sandra · Married on 07/11/2018

AMAZING!!! We used them for our Tenant Party and they brought the entire event together. Our tenants could not stop raving about band!! We will definitely be using them once again.

Sent on 07/18/2018

emelya · Married on 06/30/2018

Organized, professional and very entertaining band.

I hired the band for my daughter's Batmizva. They were very professional, accommodating, pleasant to work with, and indeed of high quality. Both the female and the male lead vocalists had beautiful voices. Carla sang every requested song beautifully. I had hired my own dancers for my daughter's entrance and Carla offered to perform their song live and did an excellent job. Two of the dancers remained to act as party pumpers to make sure that kids will have fun but they ended up doing nothing as there was no room on the dance floor for them to entertain. George, the manager, was very nice and easy to deal with and delivered all that was promised. I am sure I will be using them again for my future events and highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

We LOVED having George & the band at our wedding. All of our guests repeatedly told us how much fun our wedding was partially due to the amazing band! I wish we could do it all again and again. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

It was our pleasure making your wedding entertainment our priority. From the ceremony special reading of the book together to the end of the night, your wedding was a very special combination of love and culture. Very special. All the best to you both in your new adventure!

Matthew · Married on 06/16/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment went above and beyond my wife and mines expectations for our June 16th wedding. We could have not been happier with the music they provided for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We gave them a few ideas of songs and genera we like and they made it happen. They were very easy to work with and we hope to use them again for another event.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Matt & Brittney, we strive to make the process easy and provide the best musicians for your wedding. Wishing you all the best wishes!!!
  • I

Ian · Married on 05/27/2018

From our first call to our wedding, communication was relatively easy and quick. The band understood what my wife and I were going for and performed our requested songs exactly as we wanted! They even accomodated a few special requests without extra fees and everyone at the wedding loved their performance. I highly recommend Undercover!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Ian,
    Your wedding reception Rocked and everyone came out to party! Thank you for the great review! Wishing you and Misha an amazing adventure together!

Landon · Married on 05/22/2018

(From my Client)

HI Landon!

They loved them!!

Thank you so much for booking them with us. Really appreciate how they got into the theme of the night. loved the energy and their crowd interaction.

Great experience with George and the band! Always goes the extra mile to make clients happy.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Holy Moly! Just do yourself a favor and just hire Undercover now. I am still blown away by this band. We had a huge wedding and a huge dance floor to fill. The dance floor was literally packed like people were at a concert! Hiring a band was very nerve wracking because you never know how they will be on the day..... If i could give 6 stars I would. Besides being amazing singers and dancers they were super easy to work with and professional. They kept up energy until the very last minute. People are still raving about them over a month later. My dad is even going to hire them for his company party in December!!!!! Thank you Undercover Live!!! You made my wedding truly memorable!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Undercover Live Entertainment 21

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other potential couples here on weddingwire. Your wedding will be hard to beat this season, we had a blast! We look forward to your Dad's party, Cheers!

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Undercover Live was the best part about our wedding! We had so much fun with them and they did an amazing job! The dance floor was full for two straight hours! They learned new songs for us, and they sounded spot on! We have received so many compliments from all of our guests on how great the band was! They are a must have for weddings!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Love this review!! This is the why in what we do. Thank you Lauren and Tyler for choosing Undercover Live Entertainment for your wedding.