Undercover Live Entertainment Reviews

Undercover Live Entertainment 6
Undercover Live Entertainment 7

Lauren Dewalt · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Band

This band made our wedding feel like it was a private concert. They engaged our guests, and everyone at our special day can't stop telling us how awesome the music was. Working with them felt as if we had known them all for years. They did an excellent job feeling the vibe of the crowd and kept playing great music. I thoroughly enjoyed the range of vocals this band brings, it was one of the reasons we chose them.

• Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Book this band asap!

I cannot say enough positive things about Undercover Live Entertainment. They MADE our Wedding. The dance floor was moving and groovy from the second they struck their first musical note. They had everyone so pumped that even when they took their break, and put on an ipod -- people still kept dancing. That never happens at weddings! I would say run, don't walk, to book this band.

They listen to your song lists, don't play list, and suggestions and were truly so easy to work with. Everyone after the wedding said what a great band they were and how much fun they had. If I could give 100+ stars I would!! Best Band Ever! Thank you Undercover! [Stefanie, Bride married in Palm Springs in Fall 2018]

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Band!

Undercover Live played at our wedding a few weeks ago and did a fabulous job! The band had great energy and the MC did a wonderful job directing the reception! Our guests have mentioned on multiple occasions to us since the wedding how great our band was. I highly recommend them for future wedding performances or event performances!!

Trisha · Married on 10/13/2018

Truly a PHENOMENAL band! Our guests cannot stop raving about Undercover Live!

Without a doubt, hiring Undercover Live was the BEST decision in our wedding planning process. They surpassed all of our expectations. Our guests cannot stop talking about the AMAZING performance and are asking how to hire them for their next event. George was responsive, professional, and the entire band was a CLASS ACT. We can't thank them enough for making our reception something our guests will never forget. As I was watching my closest friends and family dance the night away on our wedding day, it felt like I was at an upscale and private concert. It was incredible. During their performance, my guests kept asking, "How did you find them and how do we hire them?!" Undercover Live is truly a phenomenal band and you will NOT be disappointed. We recommend Undercover Live to anyone dreaming of a fun, memorable, and heartfelt wedding reception. Our wedding planner, who is based in Tahoe and has planned MANY events with live bands, was also BLOWN AWAY by the band's professionalism, performance, and overall value. She had never seen a band as awesome as them. We so look forward to seeing them at a friend's wedding or birthday celebration soon!

Ana · Married on 10/11/2018

Yachty by Nature was AWESOME...They made our Kilroy Tenant Appreciation event a great success!

Undercover Live Entertainment 9
    Undercover Live Entertainment 10
    Undercover Live Entertainment 11

Arianna Watson · Married on 10/05/2018

Not just a band but an EXPERIENCE!!

Undercover = BEST BAND EVER !!! Great song selection super great energy the whole night ! I had so many GREAT compliments on the band . Do yourself a favor and hire undercover live for your event!!!!

The Dishman · Married on 09/22/2018

This band made our wedding! We absolutely loved the songs they played, their stage presence & how they got the crowd dancing the whole night.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Hi Derek & Jennifer, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. You cousin Dana sent me this really touching email yesterday that I have forwarded to you today. Wow is all I can say how special your wedding was to play. All the best wishes!

Jenni · Married on 09/08/2018

Undercover Live is probably the best band that I have ever seen or heard. As the Event Coordinator for a Homeowner's Association, I was looking for a charismatic band to play at our annual event, Endless Summer. They were so easy to work with. George was always available to answer any questions that came up during my months of planning for my 600+ attendee event. Their song selections were absolutely perfect. They played to the crowd and got people up and dancing. They played for two hours straight, no break, no lull, in 100 degree weather. I am not sure that there are enough words to describe how happy my guests were. I have already spoken to George and asked them back for next year!!! Do not pass go, do not collect $200 - book them for your event NOW! You will not be disappointed!

Undercover Live Entertainment 12
    Undercover Live Entertainment 13
    Undercover Live Entertainment 14
    Undercover Live Entertainment 15
    Undercover Live Entertainment 16

Ellie · Married on 08/05/2018

Not only was the group so helpful, they were incredible! I am still receiving compliments a month late. I highly reccommend.

Dan · Married on 07/27/2018

Excellent and talented band filled with energy. Undercover Live put on a great show at our reception and had all of our guests dancing!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Dan! It was a pleasure to play for you and your family again! Wishing you Charlene, Sharon, Kelly, Bryan and the rest of your family all our best wishes from Team Undercover!!

Sandra · Married on 07/11/2018

AMAZING!!! We used them for our Tenant Party and they brought the entire event together. Our tenants could not stop raving about band!! We will definitely be using them once again.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

We LOVED having George & the band at our wedding. All of our guests repeatedly told us how much fun our wedding was partially due to the amazing band! I wish we could do it all again and again. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

It was our pleasure making your wedding entertainment our priority. From the ceremony special reading of the book together to the end of the night, your wedding was a very special combination of love and culture. Very special. All the best to you both in your new adventure!

Matthew · Married on 06/16/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment went above and beyond my wife and mines expectations for our June 16th wedding. We could have not been happier with the music they provided for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We gave them a few ideas of songs and genera we like and they made it happen. They were very easy to work with and we hope to use them again for another event.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Matt & Brittney, we strive to make the process easy and provide the best musicians for your wedding. Wishing you all the best wishes!!!
  • I

Ian · Married on 05/27/2018

From our first call to our wedding, communication was relatively easy and quick. The band understood what my wife and I were going for and performed our requested songs exactly as we wanted! They even accomodated a few special requests without extra fees and everyone at the wedding loved their performance. I highly recommend Undercover!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Ian, Your wedding reception Rocked and everyone came out to party! Thank you for the great review! Wishing you and Misha an amazing adventure together!

Landon · Married on 05/22/2018

(From my Client)

HI Landon!

They loved them!!

Thank you so much for booking them with us. Really appreciate how they got into the theme of the night. loved the energy and their crowd interaction.

Great experience with George and the band! Always goes the extra mile to make clients happy.

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Undercover Live was the best part about our wedding! We had so much fun with them and they did an amazing job! The dance floor was full for two straight hours! They learned new songs for us, and they sounded spot on! We have received so many compliments from all of our guests on how great the band was! They are a must have for weddings!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Love this review!! This is the why in what we do. Thank you Lauren and Tyler for choosing Undercover Live Entertainment for your wedding.

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Undercover brought the party to our wedding in Palm Springs! We are a family that loves live music and dancing, so choosing a band was an extremely important decision for us. Undercover was easy to work with and they really were amazing that night!! We could not be happier with our decision.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erin for sharing your experience, you all really tore up the dance floor and Cameron's thank you speech was touching and super cute. Your wedding will be hard to top this season! All the best wishes on your new adventures!

Melody · Married on 04/19/2018

We were so fortunate to have two amazing bands (Grilled Cheese Soundwhich and Legacy) play at our event. Both bands really captured the audience and had everyone dancing. Honestly, there is nothing like a live band at your event. Highly recommend both bands.

Undercover Live Entertainment 17
    Undercover Live Entertainment 18

Matthew · Married on 04/14/2018

Undercover Live was absolutely a highlight of our wedding. We received so many compliments on the band and the energy they brought to the wedding. They did a fabulous job mixing in songs that we had requested and reading the room. I cannot express how impressed we were with every aspect of the performance.

I'm sure other couples will read Undercover's reviews and see how amazing they are in terms of performance, but the thing that impressed me the most was their reliability. George was always easy to get in touch with and made the process so simple. Additionally, we found out after the fact that the band's flight had gotten cancelled the morning of our wedding, yet they were still able to make it in time and absolutely kill it (with little to no time to rehearse). I'm sure that's incredibly rare and unusual, but the fact that the band was able to adapt and go the extra distance for us, instead of phoning it in, speaks volumes more than any written review about their performance that night ever could.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Matt! That was an extraordinary day for us but we just stayed positive and with a little help from Southwest Airlines we made it with an hour to spare. The truth is we booked early flights just in case something like that happened and it did!!! We had a blast with you and Lindsay, Thank you for having us be apart of your special day!

Crissy · Married on 03/31/2018

AMAZING BAND!!! Everybody loved their performance! Will definitely refer Undercover Live to friends and family! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Your Temecula Creek wedding was just beautiful. From Ceremony to reception you picked some great vendors and we were happy to be one of them! Wishing you all the best into your next chapter together. Sincerely, Team Undercover Live Entertainment

john · Married on 03/25/2018

Working with George was great. Our event featured Grilled Cheese Soundwich and they were amazing. We already have another event scheduled! Great Job George & GCS

Sent on 04/23/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

John, Your daughters birthday was a beautiful event and I was very happy to be a part of such a fun event for all that attended! Looking forward to the next one.

Sheri · Married on 03/03/2018

Hands down this was the best part of the Party! My guests had an amazing time and it was all because Undercover Live put on a wonderful show.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

We are so happy to know your wedding night entertainment was what you were looking for. Thank you again for having Undercover perform at your Santa Barbara Pier wedding, it was so beautiful!!

robert · Married on 11/21/2017

The best band to entertain our 400 guests at our wedding reception . truly amazing! We would recommend to anyone.

• W

Walter · Married on 11/18/2017

We were absolutely happy with Undercover! Before our wedding, the communication with George was thorough and rapid. Even though we knew they were busy with other gigs, George (who I believe is also in the band) would always reply to our questions, or at least e-mail us acknowledging that he got our e-mail and would respond as soon as he could.

As far as the band's performance on the day of our wedding, it was nothing short of excellent. Our guests absolutely loved them and couldn't stop commenting to us (even to this day) about how great they were. They were very interactive with the crowd and never played any clunkers, guaranteeing our dance floor was full whenever they were playing.

You really cannot go wrong with picking Undercover as your wedding band. We were not able to hear them live before the wedding, and had only YouTube and SoundCloud to go off of. While those video/audio clips are very professionally produced, we can honestly say that they actually don't do this band justice.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Oh man Walter thank you for this very nice review. When I get these I share them with all the musicians that we have because it takes a great team to deliver what we do! Thank you so much. I look forward to the pictures!! Sincerely, George Loreto