3835R E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. #192, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number

Couple's entrace
Couple's entrace

109 Reviews for Mindy & Co. Events

Anna · Married on 12/31/2017

We hired Mindy as our day-of wedding coordinator for our Indian/Filipino/Salvadorean/New Orleanian NYE wedding of 450 guests. We had to do our homework beforehand in terms of arranging our vendors and all the main details. A couple weeks before the wedding, we started to discuss with her what we had in mind and she took it from there. Mindy was the glue that kept our wedding running smoothly. I cannot imagine what it would have been like without her. She went above and beyond what was required in order to make the weekend memorable. What stood out was her calm and cool demeanor in the face of what felt like utter chaos at times. She handled 2 days complete with a full Catholic mass and Mexican buffet lunch, an early morning second-line style Baraat with a live band, a 2 hour long Hindu Ceremony with lunch reception, a cocktail hour and reception that lasted until 2am, and my groom becoming ill and requiring some last minute schedule changes. Amazing! In the midst of all her other duties, however, she still made it a priority to check on us and make sure we were fed, that we had drinks in our hands, and that we weren’t worrying ourselves with wedding details. We even had wedding guests tell us how they appreciated her attentiveness to detail and her seemingly superhuman ability to be in so many places at once. It’s the kind of work ethic that certainly shines, and I know the wedding was a success because of it. We would recommend her for any type of event, because she can handle it and turn it into something truly special. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Mindy!

Kiri · Married on 08/04/2017

Mindy was an amazing coordinator! She made sure my wedding went really smooth and that I had nothing to worry about. She took care of everything I needed her to and made my wedding truly PERFECT!

Emily · Married on 04/17/2016

If you are having a wedding at Calamigos-- Mindy is your gal. My husband and I hired Mindy & her team for our full-time wedding planner. We signed on with her about 9 months prior to our wedding date, soon after we signed at Calamigos and she was well worth the $$. Now most brides think they can do it all. I thought I could do it all... yea, no... I couldn't. Mindy is the BEST. She had a lot of vendors to choose from and they were able to work with in budget--and helped us to save some money. She asked the awkward questions for us, and really made us feel at ease. She texted us back in a timely manner, made sure we stayed on scheduled, kept us fed during our wedding, and laughed at our terrible jokes... Mindy went the extra mile and we are so happy we hired her for our wedding.

Mindy & Co. Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Susan Metcalf Videography
    Susan Metcalf Videography Wedding Videographers

WHAT A PRO! Mindy is a wonderful and talented coordinator/specialist. If your getting married at the beach in Malibu... you should grab her. I've shot many wedding videos with her. She is great. And fun! Check out some of the videos at the Sunset Restaurant. Susan Metcalf Videography

• Jenny Smith & Co.
    Jenny Smith & Co. Wedding Photographers

Mindy is a consumate professional. Quiet, unobtrusive, she is not a planner who barks orders at you or your friends and family. I never would even know she was there, but somehow everything is done. Her work is superb and she is so warm, kind, easy going, funny, and great to work with! I love her organization and cannot recommend her enough!

• Hey Mister DJ
    Hey Mister DJ Wedding DJs

Mindy is fantastic! She is very calm but always in control which is the perfect balance for a planner. On top of things but also open to input from vendors which insures awesome wedding by a team effort. Can't go wrong here!!

• 3835R E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. #192 Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 See on map