Grace in the Details

Chino Hills, CA View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Grace in the Details is a wedding planning company based out of Chino Hills, California. The owner, Amanda Dingwall, credits her love for planning events to her family. She aims to create an atmosphere that allows you to celebrate, laugh, and connect with other guests. Much like her family, Amanda strives to find joy in serving others by doing what she loves.

For over a decade, Grace in the Details has worked with small and large-scale events. Regardless of her clients' visions, no idea is too far-fetched for Amanda. This planner specializes in day of services, handling things both before and during your wedding day to ensure that your big day runs as smoothly as possible. Prior to your event, you and your partner can converse with Amanda to discuss your wedding desires and specific requirements. After this, a precise timeline is formulated to make sure that every fine detail is carefully addressed. On the day of your wedding, Amanda can help with the entire set up, act as your coordinator, direct vendors, and more.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,650

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Sarah Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amanda is a DREAM day of coordinator

I loved working with Amanda to make our wedding day dreams come to life. She was exactly what I needed. She and I started working together a few weeks before the wedding to make sure things were buttoned-up and that we were on the same page. She made sure to remind our wedding party and family that they needed to come to her and not me for questions on wedding day, which was the BEST. She was always calm, even in frustrating situations (venue miscommunication, frequent interruptions, tardiness, etc). I know she handled way more than I know about, and for that I am VERY grateful. I was able to enjoy every moment of our wedding without worrying. She really thought about everything and asked great questions beforehand. She was a huge blessing to us for sure.
  • Meghan
    Ian P. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing to work with!

Amanda was incredible! She was everything you want and need in a day-of-planner. Amanda was the first vendor we hired and it was always a comfort to know we could ask for her opinion as we sorted out the details of our wedding. We handed off the details of our wedding to Amanda a few weeks before and she made sure everything came through for us on the big day, from the decorations to all of our vendors! She took great care of us on the day of, including finding a time for just the two of us to just sit together with some food and drinks and take in the moment, before we danced the night away. She was so easy to work with and made sure everything we wanted happened! We loved working with her and both of our families were blown away by her organization and professionalism on the day of that kept everything running smoothly. Highly, highly recommended!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey C. Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful in every way!

I found Amanda through another wedding planner who was unavailable. She immediately reached out to me and spent time getting to know me and my fiance. She was very professional and courteous, and spent time getting the 'vision' for our wedding, and hearing our story. Our engagement was quick - 3 months! - but Amanda was extremely prompt, professional, detailed, flexible, and kept me very sane and on schedule for the big day. Her name 'Grace in the Details' is perfect for her company; she brought God's grace into all the details of our special season/day by her presence and through her intentional words. She was God's gift to us and would highly recommend her for anyone looking for an all-star wedding planner! Seriously, she is top-notch.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Team

Amanda Dingwall
Amanda Dingwall
Owner

I'm passionate about serving others, flawless execution of details, and making sure your wedding day is everything you've dreamed of! I've been planning events for over 10 years and have loved every moment of it. I love all things Trader Joe's, In-N-Out Burger, and Hobby Lobby. I enjoy spending time with my husband traveling, hosting people in our home that he built us, and we are anxiously anticipating the arrival of our first son this fall! I can't wait to meet you and hear your love story and be part of creating your dream wedding day for you to celebrate with your loved ones!

Chino Hills Chino Hills, CA, 91709
Location of (Grace in the Details)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding