Grace in the Details

Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number

About Grace in the Details

Grace in the Details is a wedding planner based in Southern California that specializes in wedding coordination. Owner Amanda Grace will handle the final details of wedding planning for DIY couples who enjoy dreaming up details but dread the stress of implementation. Grace in the Details will manage all of your wedding day to-dos, from setup to vendor management and cleanup at the end of the evening. Their goal is to make your wedding day as worry-free and beautiful as possible.

Amanda Grace fell in love with events when helping her mom host parties and events. She’s worked with both small and large-scale events for over eight years, from intimate dinner parties to weddings and large concerts. Grace in the Details offers wedding planning and coordination services for couples in the later stages of wedding planning. These include partial planning, to-do lists, timelines, guest lists and day-of coordination.

Follow Grace in the Details on

Aisle decor
Aisle decor

13 Reviews for Grace in the Details

James · Married on 12/09/2017

Absolutely amazing. Professional, approachable, welcoming and truly cares. My now wife and I felt comfortable since the first meeting. Amanda was very easy to work with in the planning process. She gave her suggestions when we were unsure. She was very open to any things we wanted. And on the day of, she was professional while making sure we were taken care of. Absolutely amazing.

Lindsay · Married on 09/10/2017

Amanda is so organized and very detail oriented. The timeline of the day that she made for my wedding day was so helpful. On the day of, she picked up flowers, helped to set up everything, and put out any fires so that my husband and I didn't have to :) She is truly a gift--I don't know how I would have done the whole day without her!

Lily · Married on 06/24/2017

Amanda was so wonderful! My husband and I met her a year before our wedding date and from that moment on we felt that she truly understood our vision for the wedding. We took on a lot of things ourselves and Amanda was a great support and full of helpful ideas. On the day of the wedding I didn’t have to worry or touch anything. She is extremely detailed oriented and listened thouroughly of what I desired for that day, and she truly came through. She’s patient, thoughtful, kind, and truly understood me as a bride. She is a true blessing and I highly recommend her!

Grace in the Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2