Grace in the Details Reviews

13 | Chino Hills, CA

13 Reviews for Grace in the Details

James · Married on 12/09/2017

Absolutely amazing. Professional, approachable, welcoming and truly cares. My now wife and I felt comfortable since the first meeting. Amanda was very easy to work with in the planning process. She gave her suggestions when we were unsure. She was very open to any things we wanted. And on the day of, she was professional while making sure we were taken care of. Absolutely amazing.

Lindsay · Married on 09/10/2017

Amanda is so organized and very detail oriented. The timeline of the day that she made for my wedding day was so helpful. On the day of, she picked up flowers, helped to set up everything, and put out any fires so that my husband and I didn't have to :) She is truly a gift--I don't know how I would have done the whole day without her!

Lily · Married on 06/24/2017

Amanda was so wonderful! My husband and I met her a year before our wedding date and from that moment on we felt that she truly understood our vision for the wedding. We took on a lot of things ourselves and Amanda was a great support and full of helpful ideas. On the day of the wedding I didn’t have to worry or touch anything. She is extremely detailed oriented and listened thouroughly of what I desired for that day, and she truly came through. She’s patient, thoughtful, kind, and truly understood me as a bride. She is a true blessing and I highly recommend her!

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

We loved working with Amanda. She was the perfect balance of personal and professional. She eased all of our nerves and helped make our day run without a hitch!

Reylena · Married on 04/08/2017

Amanda is a professional, creative and hardworking planner. This wonderful wedding planner wanted to know what my vision was and I always felt like my wedding vision was supported. Whenever I needed help making decisions on certain aspects of the wedding she would provide amazing advice and input and ultimately would let me decide (which I think as a bride is important because most brides have a very specific vision for their wedding). When it came to the big day Amanda was amazing. She was organized which made me feel less stressed, I honestly knew that she was working on all the details and final touches so I wouldn't have to worry! She cares about your big day and you as a couple and that definitely shows in her quality work!

Kelsey · Married on 01/07/2017

Amanda, the planner for Grace in the Details is fantastic! My wedding was completely a "do-it-yourself" wedding. I had the reception at my church and had to rent or purchase every single thing that we needed for that day, and Amanda was totally up for taking care of all of those details when the big day came (not all of the wedding planners out there will work with you if you have a low budget and do a lot yourself).
    My favorite thing about working with her was how on top of everything she was and how calm and reassuring she was throughout the whole process. From my very first meeting with her I was given a timeline for the 5 months that I had to plan my wedding. She checked in with me to make sure things were moving along smoothly, and had amazing ideas that made the day even more special. She understood my vision and she was also really resourceful and helpful, coming up with solutions to all of my little problems, whether in the planning process or the day of the wedding. She also helped me plan the timeline for the day of the wedding (something I could not have done without her), and so much more.
    Honestly, there is no one that I would have rather worked with that day. You meet Amanda as your planner, but you walk away feeling as if she's one of your friends, knowing that she truly cared about the details of your wedding!

Leia · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot express enough how valuable Amanda was to ensuring our wedding went off without a hitch. In the planning process she was quick to respond to my questions and inquiries and not only was she receptive to all my instructions and requirements, she also offered many of her own suggestions and ideas that I had not thought of. When I first saw Amanda on the day of the wedding, her smiling face instantly relaxed and calmed me. She informed me of how well the set up went, what the next steps would be, and what she needed from me (to just relax and enjoy!). At the hands of Amanda's amazing decor skills, all rooms at the venue looked amazing. I had a very specific way I wanted everything to look and Amanda executed it better than I could've done myself. Not only did Amanda do a great job helping with the planning and coordinating of our wedding, she was most importantly a friend to us during what can be a very stressful and chaotic time. In each and every one of communications she took the time to reassure and calm me and remind me she was on top of everything and I had no need to worry. I know for me, Amanda's calm and assured demeanor was exactly what I needed to calm my bridal nerves. I would recommend Amanda to any bride! - Leia

Grace in the Details's reply:

Leia, I am so glad I got to be part of your wedding day! I had so much fun taking your vision and making it come to life:) Thank you for trusting me with all your details! Congrats! Love, Amanda

Dani · Married on 07/30/2016

Amanda was amazing! She went above and beyond her job description to make our wedding the best day of our lives. During the planning process Amanda was easy to work with and was our savior when we became stressed and overwhelmed with the task of planning our wedding. She made sure that everyone’s opinions were heard and steered us in the best direction based on our overall vision of our wedding.
    When we arrived at the venue every detail was right where it was supposed to be and everything looked great. When something was missing, or incorrect, Amanda simply took care of it without bring attention to it or adding more pressure to the bride and groom.
    During the wedding she made sure that we always had whatever we needed, She also made sure that we had a full plate of food waiting ready to go at our table and made sure that no one came up to us to talk until we had something to eat. That was very nice because you never get a second to eat at your own wedding otherwise.
    The most amazing thing about Amanda was her attention to detail. We had a very simple wedding with minimal details. However, our details were very important to us. She made sure that each and every detail was executed to a T. The best part was that we felt that we could relinquish some design to Amanda and she executed beautifully. For example, we gave Amanda 2 dozen extra tea lights to put out around the venue. She placed the tea lights out beautifully.
    For you wedding, having Amanda there for you will make you feel as though you don't have to worry about the fine details because she will be there to make sure everything is executed to your desire!
    I honestly do not know what we would have done if she was not there on our wedding day. I know for sure it would not have gone so smoothly if it weren't for her! I am one of the first of my friends to get married and when each and every one of them gets engaged, they will be receiving the business card for Grace in the Details.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Grace in the Details's reply:

Dani, You and Mike are such a fun couple! Your venue was perfect and working with you and your mom leading up the wedding was so much fun! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding day:) Love, Amanda

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2016

Amanda was my day-of coordinator at my wedding and I would recommend her to every bride-to-be! I had a longer engagement and it was so helpful to meet with Amanda intermittently throughout the planning process. She made herself available not only as a knowledgeable event planner, but also as a friend. As someone who tends to see the big picture, and often gets overwhelmed by little details, Amanda helped me in so many ways. She posed questions and suggestions that I never would have thought about. She approaches weddings with an event-mindedness that is so important and vital for a successful gathering! I cannot say enough good things about Amanda, she listens to the unique requests of her brides, puts her heart and soul into every event, and genuinely cares for her clients in the most compassionate way. Amanda always signed her emails with, "dreaming of details," and I honestly believe she does! Thank you, Amanda for coordinating one of the most meaningful days of my life! - Ashley, married 1/9/16

Grace in the Details's reply:

Ashley, Your Palm Springs wedding was just the best! I had so much planning and dreaming with you the year leading up to your wedding and talking details as we counted down the days to your wedding. I am so thankful for the friendship that has blossomed with you and Drew during the process! Thank you for letting me be part of your day! Love, Amanda

Lindy · Married on 10/31/2015

I had the privilege of having Amanda Clarke as the day of coordinator at a wedding we hosted here at our venue in North County San Diego. It was a challenging event as the weather did not cooperate and it rained quite heavily that day. Being the venue manager I was running that day making sure that guests were dry and comfortable and making last minute changes to accommodate the weather issues. Having Amanda as a wedding team member was paramount in making this wedding a huge success despite it's weather challenges. Amanda was attentive to our couple, made sure the set up was just as the Bride had envisioned, coordinated with all the vendors and was a beautiful ray of sunshine where there was none:) I cannot recommend Amanda enough. She is a beautiful soul with a giving heart and just the person any Bride (or venue owner) would want in her corner on her wedding day. Hire her! You will not be disappointed and I can't wait to have her back here again. - Lindy Waldman, Venue Owner

Grace in the Details's reply:

Lindy, I love working down at your farm! Every wedding there is so beautiful and you and your team do an amazing job! Hope we get to work together again soon:) Love, Amanda

Meagan · Married on 10/10/2015

Amanda was simply amazing and I'm so glad I trusted her as my day-of coordinator! She was extremely professional and made my wedding vision a reality. I was able to enjoy my entire wedding day - from the moment I woke up to the moment I left the wedding venue that evening - I never once had to worry or stress about anything! Amanda handled all the vendors and made sure everything ran smoothly. If you are looking for someone who can make your wedding or event dreams a reality, look no further!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Grace in the Details's reply:

Meagan, Everything about your sweet wedding at Quail Haven Farm was so darling! You were so organized and truly a joy to work with! Thank you for trusting me with your details so you could enjoy the day:) Love, Amanda

Jamie · Married on 09/20/2015

I got married in September 2015 and Amanda was the PERFECT fit as our wedding coordinator. She was not only our day-of coordinator, but she also met with me throughout the wedding planning process to make sure all of the little details of our big day were getting accomplished. This meant so much because Amanda would stay in touch and offer to help me in planning and executing various projects, even on the day before my wedding(!).

Having Amanda in charge of the day-of coordination gave me confidence that all of the dreams and details of my wedding would be a reality. Even though no wedding day goes off perfectly as planned, I look back on my wedding day with so much joy and happiness and I am SO glad Amanda was there to help make it happen. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an organized, friendly, and talented wedding coordinator. Amanda is the best!

Grace in the Details's reply:

Jamie, Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I love looking at pictures and reliving your day! It was so fun working with you, your family, and bridal party! Love, Amanda

Carrie · Married on 09/26/2015

"Amanda really made my big day go smoothly and took away the worry of everything coming together. She is punctual, as am I, and ensured we all started off at the right time and that everything went according to schedule. She personalized my needs and really listened to what I needed from her. It was perfect to have someone that I trusted that felt like family to take care of me and everything surrounding our wedding. Amanda was truly there to calm me when I was feeling overwhelmed and took care of what I needed to ensure I was at ease and enjoying my rehearsal and wedding day. She truly is a blessing and I am forever grateful for her sincerity and guidance of the most important day of my life!" - Carrie Bauer, married 9/26/15

Sent on 12/01/2016

Grace in the Details's reply:

Carrie, I loved your vision for your wedding day and the way it came to life on that warm September day! Thank you so much for trusting me with your details! I love seeing all the married life adventures of you and Travis go on! Love, Amanda