Lomita, CA 90717 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ovation Entertainment

I've been performing professionally since an early age and a professional wedding DJ for the last 20 years, so without a doubt I'm very comfortable in front of any audience and especially find weddings to be my forte' and most enjoyable for me. I'll strive to make your day absolutely perfect and professional without that added cheese factor with which I truly understand is one the deepest concerns with most B&G's and that's why I insist on at least two or more personal meetings before hand, leading up to the week before your event to discuss the final details, also allowing us to get to know each other better so there is a more comfortable and personal dialog between us.

Remember, not only am I your DJ, but even more importantly, I am also your Master of Ceremony keeping all your plans on schedule and moving along in a timely and festive fashion. It's very important to me that you are able to relax and let the professionals handle all the details you've worked so hard to organize, which in turn allows you and your fiancé to enjoy every cherished moment with the one and ones you love without the stress of wondering who's running the show or worrying about what's next.

As far as sound equipment, I use only the latest and highest quality pro audio and lighting gear available, guaranteeing your first dance and all the music you've chosen sounds crystal clear throughout the evening, never dull or harsh. I'm also very well equipped with an extensive library of over 800,000 songs to cover all styles and decades of music, including my weekly shipment of the latest Top 40, Rock, Hip Hop, Dance, & Country keeping me absolutely up to date with the latest trends.

I would love the opportunity to sit down with you and lay out what I think is needed to make your wedding celebration a stress free success! Remember it's not only the music, but the DJ/MC you choose whether or not your celebration comes alive!

Follow Ovation Entertainment on

Anthenaeum at Cal Tech Pasadena, Up-Lights & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
738ad759e4b6895a 1358143504980 DJattheSkyBar
Trump National Golf Course Up-Lights & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
Trump National Golf Course Up-Lights & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
Reception
Reception
DJCCFwithBouquetwinner
Reception area
Rehearsing at special event in Oregon with the Family!
Rehearsing at special event in Oregon with the Family!
DJattheSkyBar
img0621
Ovation Entertainment
Blue Water Grill in Redondo Beach Up-Lights & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
Crystal Ballroom at The Biltmore Grand Hotel Downtown Los Angeles Up-Lights, Custom Monogram &...
Up-Lights, Custom Monogram on Dance Floor & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
738ad759e4b6895a 1358143504980 DJattheSkyBar

Ovation Entertainment 6
Ovation Entertainment 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Maxwell · Married on 07/13/2019

OMG! Michael is the BEST!!!

If you are looking for a DJ, stop your search and hire Michael immediately!!! He is hands down the best DJ I have ever seen. He knows how to get everyone out on the dance floor and is amazing at coordinating your wedding timeline. We have received so many compliments since our wedding and could not be happier!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kelli Clark · Married on 05/26/2019

Best dj of all time!

MICHAEL IS AWESOME! HE IS SO FLEXIBLE WHEN IT CAME TO MEETINGS LEADING UP TO THE WEDDING, WHICH REALLY HELPS WHEN YOU WORK 8-5 EVERY DAY. HE CREATED THE FULL TIME LINE FOR THE DAY AND CREATED A SEAMLESS WEDDING DAY EXPERIENCE. BUT, THE BEST PART OF ALL WAS THE RECEPTION. MICHAEL NOT ONLY LISTENED TO OUR REQUESTS FOR MUSIC TYPE AND SELECTION, BUT HE KEPT THE MOMENTUM UP WHEN NEEDED. EVERYONE WAS DANCING ALL NIGHT, AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND I MEAN ALL NIGHT! HE HAS AWESOME SURPRISES THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT THAT EXCITED EVERYONE, FROM THE LITTLE ONES TO THE ONES WHO YOU WOULD THINK WOULD STAY SEATED ALL NIGHT LONG. HE GOT EVERYONE UP AND MOVING AND CREATED SUCH A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE NOT ONLY FOR US, BUT FOR OUR GUESTS. WE CONTINUE TO HEAR RAVE REVIEWS FROM OUT GUESTS ABOUT MICHAEL AND HOW EXCELLENT HE WAS. HE IS SO PROFESSIONAL AND TAKES GREAT PRIDE IN WHAT HE DOES AND YOU CAN TELL BY EACH MEETING AND THE RESULTS! OUR WEDDING WAS A BLAST AND ONE PEOPLE WILL NOT FORGET, THANKS IN HUGE PART TO MICHAEL!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Julie

Julie Pariso · Married on 01/19/2019

Michael is one of my favorite people on the planet! He's also a fantastic DJ!

Michael is one of my favorite people on the planet! He's also a fantastic DJ! I can't say enough about how incredible he is at what he does. I had the privilege of working with Michael when I was a wedding coordinator and he was always by far my favorite vendor to work with. He was always super responsive, professional and truly just a pleasant and kind person to work with. I also always received such positive feedback about him from my clients. I recently got married and when it came time to select a DJ he was the first one I thought of. Let me tell you - he did not disappoint. He blew my husband and my expectations out of the water. From the point of view of a bride working with Michael, he was a huge contributing factor to how perfect our day was. Not only was he organized and detailed, he also made the reception such a blast! I lost count of how many of our wedding guests complimented on how great and fun he was. One of my aunts even said "Your DJ was amazing; I never dance and he got me on the dance floor!" So in sum, choose Michael as your wedding DJ! You will not regret it :)

Sent on 01/30/2019

Ovation Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• French Bouquet
    French Bouquet Wedding Florists

All I can say about Michael is - He is far above the rest!! He brings the party with him every time. You will love the way he is organized, meets with you 3 times - so he gets the details right. He even mails out his agenda for the evening to the other vendors- What DJ does that?? He is in demand, so i suggest you hire him asap! I have had the great opportunity in working with Michael of Ovation Entertainment and I can personally tell you he brings his A game for you and your guest. Pamela Babbage French Bouquet Pamela@Frenchbouquetoc.com

• Blossom Blue Photography
    Blossom Blue Photography Wedding Photographers

Michael and his team are truly fantastic! Professional, engaging, entertaining, fun and truly top notch all the way! He was fantastic with guests and such an incredibly team player...he not only does his job well but also shows great team work skills with other vendors. Michael truly was a life saver when it came to family formals...he helped gather folks and made the process seamless and efficient. I can't thank you enough Michael for all your efforts. I look forward to working with you again! M.

• The Cheesecake Factory