Lomita, CA 90717 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ovation Entertainment

I've been performing professionally since an early age and a professional wedding DJ for the last 20 years, so without a doubt I'm very comfortable in front of any audience and especially find weddings to be my forte' and most enjoyable for me. I'll strive to make your day absolutely perfect and professional without that added cheese factor with which I truly understand is one the deepest concerns with most B&G's and that's why I insist on at least two or more personal meetings before hand, leading up to the week before your event to discuss the final details, also allowing us to get to know each other better so there is a more comfortable and personal dialog between us.

Remember, not only am I your DJ, but even more importantly, I am also your Master of Ceremony keeping all your plans on schedule and moving along in a timely and festive fashion. It's very important to me that you are able to relax and let the professionals handle all the details you've worked so hard to organize, which in turn allows you and your fiancé to enjoy every cherished moment with the one and ones you love without the stress of wondering who's running the show or worrying about what's next.

As far as sound equipment, I use only the latest and highest quality pro audio and lighting gear available, guaranteeing your first dance and all the music you've chosen sounds crystal clear throughout the evening, never dull or harsh. I'm also very well equipped with an extensive library of over 800,000 songs to cover all styles and decades of music, including my weekly shipment of the latest Top 40, Rock, Hip Hop, Dance, & Country keeping me absolutely up to date with the latest trends.

I would love the opportunity to sit down with you and lay out what I think is needed to make your wedding celebration a stress free success! Remember it's not only the music, but the DJ/MC you choose whether or not your celebration comes alive!

Follow Ovation Entertainment on

Anthenaeum at Cal Tech Pasadena, Up-Lights & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
Reception
Reception
DJCCFwithBouquetwinner
Reception area
Rehearsing at special event in Oregon with the Family!
Rehearsing at special event in Oregon with the Family!
DJattheSkyBar
img0621
Ovation Entertainment
Blue Water Grill in Redondo Beach Up-Lights & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
Crystal Ballroom at The Biltmore Grand Hotel Downtown Los Angeles Up-Lights, Custom Monogram &...
Up-Lights, Custom Monogram on Dance Floor & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment

57 Reviews for Ovation Entertainment

Ovation Entertainment 6
Ovation Entertainment 7

Nicole and Alex · Married on 09/02/2018

Outstanding wedding DJ

Michael was outstanding from every aspect. From the very start, it was clear that Michael wanted to get to know us and help us create the wedding of your dreams. We met 4-5 times over the course of the 9 months leading up to our wedding where we discussed everything from our families to our vision for our wedding to our tastes in music. He helped us plan out a full timeline for the entire night, and made sure to think of so many details that we would have never even considered by ourselves.

We'd been to another wedding that Michael DJ'ed so we knew what to expect at the event, but Michael still blew us away! He was early to set up, and his choice of music was outstanding for everything from the pre-ceremony background music to the party. Michael worked around the sound restrictions from our venue, and still had the dance floor full all night long. We've gotten so many compliments about how much fun people had and how great Michael was.

Lastly, while I don't remember what our other bids were, it's worth pointing our that the contract/pricing with Michael was so simple and straight-forward. Michael gave us one price and everything was included - no extra charges for travel or mics/equipment or anything else. Taking everything into account, not only was Michael an incredible DJ for our wedding, but he also provided outstanding value. We can't recommend him enough.

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

BEST dj , makes any party fun!

By far the best vendor I choose for my wedding. Michael was so professional , fun and quick to respond. I first saw him at a friends wedding and was so impressed. One of his unique things is that he will throw of glow sticks, party hats, sparkly gloves ect. into the crowd ( if thats your style).

Shannen · Married on 04/21/2018

Michael will make your wedding unforgettable! He worked with us diligently in the months before our wedding to ensure that our evening was everything my husband and I wanted. He was so flexible in meeting us in various locations as we were moving and had so many amazing creative ideas that made the night truly fabulous. He is amazing at what he does and knows how to read the crowd. All of my guests danced the entire night and kept telling me how much fun they had in the weeks to follow. Our wedding was also the first wedding that my husband and I had ever attended, so we had a lot of questions about the flow of the reception, and Michael helped us plan and answered all of our questions to make our planning stress free. I highly recommend him! His lighting was also amazing! It transformed the room and made it even more romantic. The colors changed as different events were happening and it was beautiful. Thank you Michael for helping us have the best night of our lives!

Ovation Entertainment 8
    Ovation Entertainment 9
    Ovation Entertainment 10
    Ovation Entertainment 11

Ovation Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• French Bouquet
    French Bouquet Wedding Florists

All I can say about Michael is - He is far above the rest!! He brings the party with him every time. You will love the way he is organized, meets with you 3 times - so he gets the details right. He even mails out his agenda for the evening to the other vendors- What DJ does that?? He is in demand, so i suggest you hire him asap! I have had the great opportunity in working with Michael of Ovation Entertainment and I can personally tell you he brings his A game for you and your guest. Pamela Babbage French Bouquet Pamela@Frenchbouquetoc.com

• Blossom Blue Photography
    Blossom Blue Photography Wedding Photographers

Michael and his team are truly fantastic! Professional, engaging, entertaining, fun and truly top notch all the way! He was fantastic with guests and such an incredibly team player...he not only does his job well but also shows great team work skills with other vendors. Michael truly was a life saver when it came to family formals...he helped gather folks and made the process seamless and efficient. I can't thank you enough Michael for all your efforts. I look forward to working with you again! M.

• The Cheesecake Factory