25301 Walnut St, Los Angeles, CA 90717 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ovation Entertainment

I’ve been performing professionally since an early age and a professional wedding DJ for the last 20 years, so without a doubt I’m very comfortable in front of any audience and especially find weddings to be my forte’ and most enjoyable for me. I’ll strive to make your day absolutely perfect and professional without that added cheese factor with which I truly understand is one the deepest concerns with most B&G's and that’s why I insist on at least two or more personal meetings before hand, leading up to the week before your event to discuss the final details, also allowing us to get to know each other better so there is a more comfortable and personal dialog between us.

Remember, not only am I your DJ, but even more importantly, I am also your Master of Ceremony keeping all your plans on schedule and moving along in a timely and festive fashion. It’s very important to me that you are able to relax and let the professionals handle all the details you’ve worked so hard to organize, which in turn allows you and your fiancé to enjoy every cherished moment with the one and ones you love without the stress of wondering who’s running the show or worrying about what’s next.

As far as sound equipment, I use only the latest and highest quality pro audio and lighting gear available, guaranteeing your first dance and all the music you’ve chosen sounds crystal clear throughout the evening, never dull or harsh. I’m also very well equipped with an extensive library of over 800,000 songs to cover all styles and decades of music, including my weekly shipment of the latest Top 40, Rock, Hip Hop, Dance, & Country keeping me absolutely up to date with the latest trends.

I would love the opportunity to sit down with you and lay out what I think is needed to make your wedding celebration a stress free success! Remember it’s not only the music, but the DJ/MC you choose whether or not your celebration comes alive!

Follow Ovation Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Brand Music Productions
  • Events By Josh
  • Controlling All Music
  • VOX DJs
Anthenaeum at Cal Tech Pasadena, Up-Lights & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
img 2640 51 134506 157851644976152
DJ Strawberry Farms
DJ Strawberry Farms
DJCCFwithBouquetwinner
Reception area
Rehearsing at special event in Oregon with the Family!
Rehearsing at special event in Oregon with the Family!
DJattheSkyBar
img0621
Ovation Entertainment
Blue Water Grill in Redondo Beach Up-Lights & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
Crystal Ballroom at The Biltmore Grand Hotel Downtown Los Angeles Up-Lights, Custom Monogram &...
Up-Lights, Custom Monogram on Dance Floor & Entertainment by Ovation Entertainment
img 2640 51 134506 157851644976152
738ad759e4b6895a 1358143504980 DJattheSkyBar

64 Reviews for Ovation Entertainment

Lyndsey M. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing!

Michael was absolutely incredible! We had a friend who used him at their wedding and we knew we had to have him for ours. DJ’s are one thing you definitely want to pay more for and Michael was worth every penny. We had multiple virtual meetings with him so he could get a feel for what we wanted and he really went above and beyond to get to know us as a couple so he could provide the best quality service he could. On our wedding day, he was the first one there setting up and making sure everything was running smoothly. He’s like a DJ and day of coordinator all in one!! He even brought a bunch of fun party favors for dancing which everyone loved. We cannot thank michael enough for making our wedding so amazing.

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany O. · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!

Where do I begin? Michael was the highlight of my wedding planning. He is more than a DJ, he also becomes an extension of a wedding coordinator. Plus, he was in constant communication with all our vendors.
    One of the difficult parts of wedding planning is the "what ifs" for the day of and if things don't go according to plan. But with Michael, I felt like knowing he had everything organized and so put together really helped the stress of wedding planning. I was able to trust that he would make sure things are flowing and going smoothly on the day of! Even leading up to the day, he was so helpful, had as many meetings as we needed and answered all of our emails and questions so quickly.
    He is also great for any advice you might need, with how much experience he has. It's a bit overwhelming going into planning things, but he was so great with giving options and advice.
    The day went even better than I expected. I received sooo many compliments on the reception - from his music to the way everything flowed, to the fun props he brings!
    I would recommend Ovation Entertainment to anyone getting married! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline F. · Married on 02/09/2020

Awesomeness in Action

Michael's professional expertise, flexibility and creativity is consistently excellent. He fostered the most intimately beautiful party ambiance for three very different family occasions; my father's 95th Birthday Celebration and his Celebration of Life and my daughter's wedding. With each celebration, Michael fostered discussion to create the ambiance, music selection, and joy specifically desired for the occasion. Especially for my daughter's wedding Michael familiarized himself with the couples desires and then crated the exact ambiance through the lighting, music and reading the guests energy throughout the evening. Great party the entire evening. Michael is awesomeness in action.

Sent on 10/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ovation Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• French Bouquet Wedding Florists

All I can say about Michael is - He is far above the rest!! He brings the party with him every time. You will love the way he is organized, meets with you 3 times - so he gets the details right. He even mails out his agenda for the evening to the other vendors- What DJ does that?? He is in demand, so i suggest you hire him asap! I have had the great opportunity in working with Michael of Ovation Entertainment and I can personally tell you he brings his A game for you and your guest. Pamela Babbage French Bouquet Pamela@Frenchbouquetoc.com

• Blossom Blue Photography
    Blossom Blue Photography Wedding Photographers

Michael and his team are truly fantastic! Professional, engaging, entertaining, fun and truly top notch all the way! He was fantastic with guests and such an incredibly team player...he not only does his job well but also shows great team work skills with other vendors. Michael truly was a life saver when it came to family formals...he helped gather folks and made the process seamless and efficient. I can't thank you enough Michael for all your efforts. I look forward to working with you again! M.

• The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant Weddings

Highly recommend.

• 25301 Walnut St Los Angeles, CA, 90717 See on map
    Location of (Ovation Entertainment)