Diana Li Music Reviews

57 | Mission Viejo, CA

57 Reviews for Diana Li Music

Jacob Yo · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Excellent wedding singer

Diana was very easy to communicate as well as professional. Due to the pandemic, our tiny wedding this past weekend required some detailed adjustments, including the music. Yet she handled them with ease, provided useful feedback, and always responded nicely to our needs. Her singing was beautiful and unique (hence why we picked her). She is of course musically very well-versed. Overall, we highly recommend Diana.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Jacob! I so enjoyed working with you and your lovely wife, Yao. It was such a sweet and intimate wedding (not to mention it tested my Mandarin comprehension skills, which was fun :)). I wish you two the best and maybe we will bump into each other someday since you guys live not too far away!
  • Anna

Anna Pabiadzimskaya · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Highlight of our wedding!

Diana was my favorite wedding vendor to work with out of everyone I hired! She is so easy to work with, very sweet, and great with communication.

For our wedding, Diana played piano during the ceremony and cocktail hour/reception. After dinner, she also helped with playing dance music through a music streaming app, since we did not want to hire a DJ. Everything went SUPER smoothly, and she was really on top of everything. She also made announcements to help our event flow well.

Everything above was enough to make me super happy with her collaboration in our wedding, but what was really special about her is how beautifully she performed all of the special request songs I sent her. She learned my walking down the aisle song (a piano melody from the soundtrack of a film my husband and I love), and also a piano cover and vocals of a totally new & modern song. Both performances were so touching, and honestly sounded better than I could ever have imagined! Whenever we talked with guests about how they were enjoying the wedding, they all raved about how much they loved the music and Diana's singing. We really think that she made our wedding special.

We would 1000% recommend her, and as a plus, pricing is very reasonable :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Diana Li Music's reply:

Awww thank you Anna!! You guys are one of my favorite couples to work with also ;) Thanks for being so prompt, organized and thorough!!

Diana · Married on 11/29/2019

So happy to have had Diana play at our wedding♥️

I hope we get to hear her play again. Such a beautiful voice and great talent. I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you, Diana (name twin :))! I loved your special requests! I would be honored to play for you anytime!

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2019

Beautiful music!

I'm so glad I chose Diana to be a part of our day. She was very easy to work with from the initial contact I made with her to the day of. I would definitely recommend her and will be hiring her for any future events we may have. Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! You were a radiant bride inside and out and I wish you and your husband nothing but the best :)
  • F

Faby Plasencia · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Performance!

Thank you Diana ,my wedding ceremony was wonderful with your amazing voice.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you Fabiola! It was my pleasure and honor :) I hope you had your dream wedding and more! If you need live music in the future, let me know!
  • Silbestre

Silbestre Valencia · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional and easy to work with

My wedding music came out perfect thanks to Diana’s wonderful skill. She made our first dance spectacular!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you Silbestre! I absolutely loved the La La Land theme and your wife came up with such a cool medley for your first dance!! :)

Cin · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic pianist/keyboardist!

I booked Diana to play for my ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel this past Sunday and she was such a great pianist/keyboardist. I was so appreciative that she was able to play any requested songs even ones without sheet music available which she would practice playing by ear! One of the songs she practiced playing by ear was on point when played for my exit from the ceremony. I also liked that she would send you a recording of the song she’s practicing to give a preview. I would recommend Diana to anyone for any occasion because she did a great job and was easy to work with.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Cindy! It was a pleasure working with you guys and I'm so glad the music turned out the way you wanted :) Congrats again!!!

Marilu · Married on 09/01/2018

WOW, just wow... I cant express how much Diana made my ceremony special. Her voice is amazing and professionalism was on point. Highly recommended and she will not disappoint. If you are reading this comment look no further. She truly is the best. Thank you Diana!.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you so much Marilu! You and your husband were the sweetest to work with :) All the best!

Jonathan · Married on 08/03/2018

Diana played piano for our wedding and was terrific! We coordinated with her to play our "first dance" song, and she sent us a bunch of recordings tailored to our specific needs. During the dinner she played a number of our favorite songs, and she was very flexible and accommodating to last-minute modifications to the event schedule.

She is highly responsive and responsible, and an excellent pianist as well with an expansive repertoire. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Jon! You and your fiancee were so lovely to work with and I wish you all the best in your new life together :)

Shaya · Married on 06/29/2018

Diana was AMAZING to work with! We worked with her for our wedding this past June, and she exceeded all of our expectations. Not only does she have a stunning voice and is an incredibly talented pianist, but she was so focused on making our day perfect. She even learned some of the songs we had requested to be played by ear! I can't recommend Diana highly enough. And, with the stress of wedding planning it was awesome that she was such a dream to work with. I just sent her a list of our ideal songs, we hopped on a quick call and that was it. We even got a CD recording of all of the songs in the mail :-) Thank you for making our day so perfect, Diana!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you, Shaya!! You were organized and knew exactly what you wanted, and I enjoyed learning new songs to add to my repertoire! I'm so happy you were happy with the way the music turned out! :)

Shareen · Married on 06/24/2018

Diana is WONDERFUL!!! My husband and I just got married on June 24th and Diana provided such amazing music for our church ceremony. We are so happy we decided to go with Diana! She is a great singer and an amazing pianist! We knew right away from watching her covers on youtube that we wanted her to perform at our wedding. She is very professional, courteous, and responded to all emails very promptly from the very first interaction. She is very sweet and talented! I highly recommend her! Thank you so much for everything, Diana! :)

Sent on 07/09/2018

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thanks so much, Shareen! You were such a joy to work with and I wish you and your husband all the best :)

Christina · Married on 04/07/2018

Diana did an amazing job playing/singing at our wedding. She learned our favorite songs perfectly, was responsive, kind, punctual, affordable, flexible with scheduling, and went above and beyond to make our day special. Thanks Diana!

Sent on 04/12/2018

John · Married on 09/17/2017

I am very pleased to have found Diana Li. I heard her video clips on you tube and I knew right away she would be a perfect fit for my wedding. Her vocal and piano skills are amazing. I was so happy that she was able to memorize a special Chinese song request on such a short last minute notice. Me and my wife loved all of the English and Chinese songs she sang and played. Her price we found to be very reasonable and best of all she comes professionally equipped with her equipment in case the venue doesn't provide any microphones or speakers. I can almost guarantee that you won't be let down at all. Thank you so much for making our night memorable.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Benjamin · Married on 07/30/2017

You could not ask for anything more. She was professional, sweet, a great singer and pianist. If you are looking for someone for your event, look no further.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Eden · Married on 05/20/2017

Diana is AMAZING!!!! A few weeks before my wedding, the music director at my church left, so I was told that I needed to find my own musician for the wedding. I panicked because I thought that I wouldn't be able to find someone with such short notice. I reached out to Diana, and she immediately and enthusiastically said that she would be honored to sing at my wedding ceremony. After only a couple of phone calls, Diana put my worries at ease. She worked directly with the church coordinator and a pianist to successfully plan out the music for my wedding ceremony. I was amazed how quickly she was able to learn the songs and how professional she was from start to finish. During the wedding ceremony, I was brought to tears because her voice was so beautiful. In fact, it brought several of my guests to tears because of her amazing angelic voice. When I think back on my wedding, one of the best moments was when Diana sang the Ave Maria song. Till this day, I still re-watch the video of her singing, and it makes me tear up. I highly recommend Diana to sing or play piano at your wedding. You can't find anyone better!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Diana Li Music's reply:

Eden, that is incredibly sweet and I'm just so glad I was able to perform at your stunning wedding! Thank you!!

Esteban · Married on 04/29/2017

Hey everyone,
    I don't usually write reviews because I'm a busy person but after having Diana perform at our wedding ceremony, I knew I had to take the time to let everyone here know how awesome she is!!!
    We were so lucky and blessed to have found her. She was a pleasure to work with. Her communication was always smooth and pleasant. She explained everything in detailed and provided advice and a list of suggested songs for every part of our ceremony. She has a huge repertoire of wonderful weddding songs and she sings like an angel. She gave our wedding that romantic touch we were looking for. Her price is very affordable too. Highly recommend her !!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Diana Li Music's reply:

Esteban, you are the best for responding even though you're on your honeymoon!! That's unheard of!! It was an honor to perform at your wedding...all the best to you two :)

bridget · Married on 08/13/2016

Diana is a true professional that was easy and fun to work with. she is extremely talented and made our wedding very special! I would highly recommend her!

Ballen

Sent on 09/22/2016

Diana Li Music's reply:

You were also very easy to work with, Bridget! It was a pleasure and I hope everything is going well for you :)

Michele · Married on 06/26/2016

We so enjoyed working with Diana. She went above and beyond with our requests. She played and sang our special songs so beautifully it seemed as though she had known them forever. She never hesitated to learn new songs and was masterful at the songs she knew. Our guests were amazed that even though she played for four hours, she never repeated a melody. We were so blessed to have her. Thank you Diana for being so easy to work with. Your professionalism and hard work ethic were stellar. Our wedding day was even more special because of you. You sang and played like an angel.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Diana Li Music's reply:

You are an angel too, Michele! Thank you again for the honor of performing at your wedding and I hope you are doing well :)
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2016

We hired Diana to perform for our wedding last week, during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and she was wonderful! Leading up to the wedding she was easy and wonderful to work with, accommodating my last minute changes, and going with the flow. During the ceremony, she set the mood perfectly as I walked down the aisle, with her beautiful voice. Though I didn't get to hear here during cocktail hour, many of our guests said that they loved her playing and her song choices (especially the Disney tunes). If you are looking for a special performer to make your wedding day even more unique, I would highly recommend Diana!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea, for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the music, and I'm happy I ran into you and your husband after cocktail hour too :) You guys are such a sweet couple and it was fun having that Disney connection ;)

Linda · Married on 04/16/2016

Diana is amazing and so very talented. We had the pleasure of her playing during our wedding ceremony and she sang during our first dance. It was so special and perfect! My husband and I had found a song for our first dance and sent the link and lyrics to Diana. A couple weeks later, she had learned the song and sang it to perfection. Both my husband and I were thrilled and it was certainly a highlight of our special day. I strongly recommend Diana for your day. You certainly will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Diana Li Music's reply:

Hi Linda! Thank you so much for your review, and I'm so happy you enjoyed the first dance song! I enjoyed singing it as well...what a powerful and beautiful song you chose! :) I wish you both the best!

Bob · event on: 12/05/2014

Diana, Your performance was the most memorable part of the evening. People are still commenting on your voice and talent. I have given your email out a couple of times.

Thank you so much for performing. I will certainly call on you again for my next oarty.
    Bob Stavrou

Sent on 12/15/2014

Diana performed at our Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail hour earlier this month. Without her, it would have been different. Every single one of our guests loved her voice! She was definitely one of the highlights of the night.

We found her through our wedding coordinator and of course we’ve read many reviews about how great she is online. She is so personable and professional, and so easy to work with. (You know what I mean when you have to work with 10+ vendors for just one event) My husband and I listened to her You Tube videos and fell in love with her flawless voice. We stopped looking around and reached out to Diana. Luckily, she was available for our date 

On the day of the event, she showed up on time and knew exactly what she needed to do even though she wasn’t in the rehearsal. She communicates so well with the wedding coordinator that I had nothing to worry about! When I heard her voice outside of the door, while waiting to walk down the aisle, I wished I could have just stood there and listened to the entire song! Then, Diana performed at our cocktail hour. She was the talking point for the night! All of our guests were standing around her and listening to her music and she even jammed a few songs with my uncle! Diana is such a talented pianist and vocalist. We did not give her a song list – you probably don’t need to. She will find the right songs for your group! Many guests commended on how great her performance was and how much it added to the atmosphere of the event.

I highly recommend her and it was an absolute pleasure having Diana perform for us at our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you, Doris, for your kind and detailed review...you were wonderful to work with as well, and it was cool I got to jam with your uncle ;)

Leticia · Married on 10/11/2014

Diana was definitely the best money spent on our wedding! We found her on the Knot and instantly fell in love with her voice. We contacted her immediately and reserved her for our wedding day. We kept in touch over emails, in which she was always very pleasant and quick to respond. She was very flexible to work with and accommodated all of our request. She even learned a special song for us and provided us with a demo prior to the wedding.
    On our wedding day, we could not wait to meet her and listen to her perform. The day of the wedding, she was very punctual and professionally dressed. Diana's voice was flawless and very touching, there wasn't a dry eye at our ceremony. She created an unforgettable fairy tale ambience. Our guests were blown away by her performance and constantly complimented her on her talent. From start to finish, Diana was very sweet and professional. She is truly our favorite vendor and would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to make their wedding day, a day they would cherish forever! Thank you Diana, for sharing in our special day!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Diana Li Music's reply:

Hi Leticia! Your wedding was gorgeous and I'm honored I was part of it! Moving people with music is always my goal :) Thank you so much!

Alaena · Married on 08/02/2014

I found Diana through some online research that led me to her YouTube videos. When I listened to her play piano and sing, I got goosebumps!! I emailed her right away to reserve her to play for the cocktail hour at my wedding (8-2-2014). She was so pleasant to work with over emails and very responsive!

When my wedding day came, I was anxious to finish all of our photos to make time for cocktail hour and hear her. I'm so glad that I did - she was fantastic! Her voice is flawless and I loved the ambiance she created. We didn't give her any direction on song choice and she did great! I highly recommend her service and will keep her in mind for future events or friends getting married :) THANK YOU Diana for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Diana Li Music's reply:

Hi Alaena! Thank you so much for your sweet review - I really enjoyed working with you :) So funny we know mutual people too...small world!

Pooja · Married on 07/26/2014

We met Diana through our wedding coordinator and we are SO GLAD we did ! Diana played at our reception cocktail hour at our high end Indian-Persian reception. It was a big wedding with a lot of guests and everyone loved Diana's music, Diana did no just play the Piano but also sang for us. It was absolutely beautiful !

I would totally recommend hiring Diana to add to your event!! She was wonderful!

Wedding Month: July 2014

Sent on 09/21/2014

Diana Li Music's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Pooja! I'm so happy all your guests enjoyed the music..I enjoyed playing it for them just as much :)