A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design

Garden Grove, CA View map
$2,325 Package Price

$2,325 Package Price

A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design is a full-service wedding planner located in Orange County, California. Owner Cindy Wu offers a unique approach to wedding planning with her degree in psychology allowing her to truly understand your style and personality. Whether you are looking for someone to plan your entire wedding or just help with small details, they have the means to do just that. Offering wedding planning, decor, and floral arrangements, this company can make your dream wedding a reality.

A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design provides four wedding planning packages to accommodate your needs and budget: Day of, Platinum, Celebrity and A La Carte. From referrals to budget analysis, A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design has a variety of services available, including:

• Event design
  • Timelines
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning

Other Services
Along with their event planning services, A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design has floral and design services available as well. They offer consultations, setup, delivery, and cleanup for your wedding. Arrangements offered include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,325

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alicia
    Alicia Married on 02/29/2020
    Cindy is amazing. She made the entire process smooth and the final product was perfect. Her vision aligns perfectly with what you want. From day 1, she made the process easy by bringing a flower catalog for you to point out what flowers you like but also what is in your price range. From there, she works with your vision and makes sure you have everything you need. Over email, I changed my mind or added things a million times but she was more then happy to help me make sure my wedding day was perfect. She never made me feel like a crazy bride and I loved her for it. The day-of was the cherry-on-top for me because everything was exactly how I envisioned it but even more beautiful. She really worked hard on every detail, even tying and gluing lace and string to my vases. Cindy will go above and beyond for you and I would work with her again in a heartbeat.
    Natnicha Married on 01/05/2020

Amazing Planner

Cindy has been a great help to our wedding. She has really been thorough, detailed and has provided so much information to help us curate our wedding day into everything that we have envisioned. She is professional, flexible, very knowledgeable, very responsive (which is a big plus in answering all the questions) and SO SO very helpful in every process in creating our perfect day. She has also recommended some amazing other vendors to us as well. I highly recommend Cindy for your planning and your florist needs. You will not be disappointed.
  • Allan
    Allan B. Married on 01/05/2020

Excellent Wedding Coordinator and Florist! RECOMMEND!!

Cindy at a Touch of Lavender was the Florist and Wedding Coordinator for our wedding. Cindy and her staff did an excellent job and provide a great service. This review has two sections, one for Wedding Coordinator and the other related to Florist.

Wedding Coordinator: We had the lavender seed package which included day of coordination and rehearsal as well as two in person meetings two months prior to the wedding. Cindy was also always available by phone, text and email for any questions we had. My wife and I are very thankful to Cindy for helping us to plan our wedding as we don't know how we would have done it without her. Cindy is very organized and helped us to create a detailed schedule for our special day. She also identified any items that would be needed for the wedding, i.e. any vendors we had missed, welcome table items, table arrangement, etc...
    Our wedding was not a traditional wedding as we didn't have dancing and took out many traditional activities (first dance, garter toss, wedding games). Cindy was very understanding and able to help us design a wedding schedule based off of our preferences. She was very easy to work with throughout the process and also provided great knowledge and experience. Cindy helped our wedding to go smoothly and she did a great job in coordinating with all of our vendors and the venue.

Florist: Cindy also provides florist services. We had an arch with flowers, bouquets, centerpieces, etc. Cindy and her team did a great job in capturing the design that my wife was looking for. We were both amazed when we saw the flower arrangements for the first time. All of the flowers were fresh and smelled beautiful. She is able to help you design the vision you have for your floral pieces.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alan & Nat
    47 photos · 01/05/2020

Cameron Leung Photography Cameron Leung Photography Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Cindy and her team for a number of weddings now and its always a pleasure to team up when given the opportunity. She's super organized, creative, and reliable. I trust her and her team to plan your wedding and any event. We look forward to the next time our paths cross.

Diana Li Music Diana Li Music Wedding Musicians

Cindy and I love referring business to each other! Cindy has a great eye for floral arrangements, with unique and refreshing ideas. She is much more than just a florist though: She does invitations, candy bars, photobooths...and more! She's your one-stop shop! She's also a very sweet girl and is so professional to work with :)

alumiq productions alumiq productions Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure working for Cindy. Some coordinators are good at planning, but when the big day comes, can get stressed out and be out of touch with the vendors. Not the case with Cindy. She is on top of EVERYTHING. It's an amazing sight to watch her work hard as both a florist and coordinator. Our videography team works hard, but when seeing Cindy work and communicating with us so closely, our job seems like a breeze and inspires us to work harder. She's a real sweetheart to work with and never gets impatient or rude when the schedule gets rushed. She handles everything beautifully. She always looks after the vendors to keep them happy and to allow the couple to relax and enjoy their day. I am crossing my fingers to have more chances to work with her more in the future!

12872 Valley View St. Ste 8 Garden Grove, CA, 92845
Location of (A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding