A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design Reviews

A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design 3
A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design 4
  • Alicia

Alicia · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Cindy is amazing. She made the entire process smooth and the final product was perfect. Her vision aligns perfectly with what you want. From day 1, she made the process easy by bringing a flower catalog for you to point out what flowers you like but also what is in your price range. From there, she works with your vision and makes sure you have everything you need. Over email, I changed my mind or added things a million times but she was more then happy to help me make sure my wedding day was perfect. She never made me feel like a crazy bride and I loved her for it. The day-of was the cherry-on-top for me because everything was exactly how I envisioned it but even more beautiful. She really worked hard on every detail, even tying and gluing lace and string to my vases. Cindy will go above and beyond for you and I would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2019

Highly recommend A Touch of Lavender for both Floral & Coordination Services

Cindy was amazing. We booked Cindy for our wedding day floral and coordination services. I can't say enough great things about Cindy and her team. The floral decorations were gorgeous and everything that I dreamed of. The coordination services for both Friday & Saturday events were on track timing wise to perfection. We loved Cindy and really enjoyed working with her for our wedding. We had a big Indian wedding and Cindy and her team were so organized and helpful throughout all of our planning. I highly highly recommend A Touch of Lavender for both floral and coordination services!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2019

Thank You Cindy!

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Cindy for day-of wedding coordination and floral arrangements. Most of our wedding planning for LA was done across the country on the East Coast, but Cindy made the whole process very easy by being professional, organized, and responsive in all of her communication.

Cindy was especially helpful in answering etiquette questions, as well as recommending other vendors such as photo booths and bus transportation, which we ended up booking. Money was something I stressed a lot about during planning, and I really appreciated that Cindy was thoughtful of our budget in her vendor recommendations and her company’s services. When building my floral quote, Cindy was also very open to creating something that fulfilled my vision while remaining within budget - and she delivered! All the floral arrangements at our wedding, from the centerpieces, to cake toppers, to welcome signs were all so beautiful.

We originally chose to reach out to Cindy primarily for her floral designs, but I also have to mention that she did an amazing job with her coordination services. When we met with Cindy a month prior, she provided us with a detailed schedule for our wedding day and worked hard to keep us on schedule. I know I tend to overthink and feel like I need to be on top of everything, but I was able to stop worrying during our wedding day as soon as the ATOL team arrived at our venue. Cindy demonstrated such a high level of organization and attention to detail leading up to our wedding day that I felt free to go with the flow. Whenever a potential problem would arise, Cindy and her team were there to ensure our day was perfect - and it was! Looking back, I wish I had booked her extended wedding planning service to have saved myself months of worry/headaches that comes with planning a wedding from opposite coasts.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design 5
    A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design 6
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/10/2018

Worry Free Wedding Coordinator

Touch of Lavender removed all worry from our wedding day.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jennifer Lee · Married on 10/28/2018

Beyond Amazing!

Where do I begin with Cindy? I almost didn’t want to meet with her because she didn’t respond to my emails. Then she explained that she was on vacation and my emails went into her spam box! Fortunately, she found my emails and I decided to meet with her. After the meeting, I knew she was the right wedding planner for me. I met a total of 3 planners. She’s very detailed through the whole process, her recommendations on vendors were great, made life super easy for me (I just showed up to the meetings as I needed to), everyone was on point and knew what was going on without me saying much. Cindy was easy to get in touch with at all given times even when I had little questions about how to choose things.

Days coming up to the big day, everything was moving forward as planned, my mom kept asking if I needed help with anything or if there is anything to be done still and I kept telling my mom everything has been taken care of, don't worry.

On the day of, she was prompt, she was also my florist (Her floral arrangements were beautiful) and helped in between setting up the venue. My bridesmaid had questions and she was quick to help. She managed to deal with my crazy family and had everyone orderly for photos so we can move as quickly as possible.

I am type A so details are very important to me and I am in the customer service industry so I am very keen on great service for the client. Cindy has all the skills to keep a client happy! Now that the wedding has been over and all I have are wonderful memories and pictures, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with Cindy, she was wonderful to work with! I would hire Cindy again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Tracy · Married on 08/11/2018

Cindy was so kind, patient, and accommodating throughout the whole planning process for our wedding. We have a large family and our day was packed with tea ceremony to church ceremony to wedding reception. Cindy created a detailed timeline that helped guide us throughout the day without much trouble. Cindy and her team kept us on schedule during the reception, so that we were able to greet each of our guests and partake in all the events that we had planned. Cindy was also our wedding florists and created beautiful arrangements and personal flowers. I didn't think that we would need a day-of-coordinator, but I'm so glad that we did have one and that it was Cindy. Planning a wedding is so stressful that it is nice to have someone to manage that chaos on the wedding day, so you don't have to worry. She also provided some helpful tips and advice that I would not have anticipated. Our day went off without a hitch thanks to Cindy's expertise.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sonali · Married on 08/04/2018

Bigger and Better than I imagined

I hired A Touch of Lavender for floral services for my August Wedding. From the very beginning to the final hours Cindy was amazing at listening and adjusting whatever was needed to ensure my vision was met. This involved countless emails discussing every possible decor detail. I couldn't have been happier with the flowers and the decor at my Wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Christine · Married on 03/10/2018

Cindy is SO amazing. I don’t know what internet rabbit hole I went down that I ended up finding her, but we absolutely loved her and her work. We met her over a year out from our wedding and the world of flowers was something so foreign to me. I had a vague idea of what I liked from spending way too much time on Pinterest. She took my sad little Pinterest board and turned it into something amazing.

We did all our flowers through her including a BEAUTIFUL arch, centerpieces, and personal flowers. Her prices were more than fair and she gave us options on flowers that could be swapped out if we wanted to lower our costs. The things you see on the internet don’t always translate to real life and she took things we liked and suggested in-season alternatives or things we hadn’t even thought of. Everything worked with our colors seamlessly. I was and still am completely in love with my bouquet and every thing she did for our wedding. Even our groomsmen (who know nothing and don’t really care for an of this kind of stuff) commented on how cool their boutonnières were!

On top of her amazing work, she was so easy to work with and so pleasant. I would recommend her without any hesitation at all!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design 7
    A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design 8

alexa · Married on 10/07/2017

Hiring Cindy at a touch of lavender was he best decision I made for my wedding. She made the day go off without a hitch. Her professional yet personal approach makes her amazing at what she does. She also did our flowers and they were incredible. I am very tough to please and Cindy absolutely knocked it out of the park. Hire her for your wedding and never look back!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2017

Cindy was our florist for our outdoor wedding at the Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton. The whole process was smooth and she was always responsive to any questions I had. She was sensitive to my style and suggested beautiful flowers that matched the palette I wanted. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2017

I highly recommend A Touch of Lavender!

Hiring Cindy at A Touch of Lavender as my florist and Day of Coordinator was the best decision! She’s so down-to-earth, genuine, creative and organized. She handled everything perfectly with care and professionalism. I couldn’t have asked for the day to go any smoother.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Megan · Married on 03/18/2017

We hired Cindy for Month of Coordination for our March 2017 wedding and it was the best decision we made! Cindy was amazing!! From our initial meeting to the day of, she kept me calm, organized and helped us plan the wedding of our dreams! When the day came, I knew I had nothing to worry about because Cindy was on top of everything! My entire family and bridal party loved her and kept saying how great she was at answering questions and keeping everyone on track. I honestly could not have had a better experience with a wedding coordinator and I feel so grateful I made the decision to hire Cindy! She is the BEST! xoxo

Sent on 03/28/2017

Catherine · Married on 01/28/2017

Cindy was wonderful! I felt like she knew exactly what I wanted from the start. She was very responsive and flexible when I had more ideas or wanted something another way. Her work was amazing - I was blown away by the flowers at my wedding. It was exactly what I imagined. Everyone loved the bouquets and centerpieces. She made the wedding of dreams come true. Thank you so much for everything Cindy!

Sent on 02/01/2017

April · Married on 11/19/2016

I recently used Cindy's flower services for my wedding. Our first meeting together was wonderful. She was patient and knowledgeable. On the day of the wedding, I was so happy with the way the flowers turned out! Our reception was held inside a ballroom, and the floral centerpieces stood out. I loved it!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2016

Cindy was my favorite vendor to work with when planning my wedding. She is so sweet and her vision is amazing. The day of my wedding when I saw her work, I was blown away at how beautiful everything turned out. She was very responsive and so helpful. I would recommend her to anyone who needs flowers, I used to work in the florist industry and her vision is the best I've seen.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

There aren't enough words to describe how much Cindy influenced my wedding. She brought my entire vision to life and made life so much easier for me both leading up to the wedding and during. She was incredibly organized, thoughtful, sweet, and efficient and I have already referred her to other friends who have booked her for their weddings!! She always went the extra mile with regards to coordination and making sure I was sticking to my timeline and getting minor details squared away. I am so grateful to have found her as I know she largely contributed to the success of the entire day. On the day of the wedding she was so thoughtful and caring and kind and everyone kept commenting on how the wedding had the best flow of any they'd been to! She kept me on schedule without being overbearing AND she carried my lipstick in her pocket and kept reminding me to re-apply all night. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I want to plan 95 more events so that she can I can spend more time together!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Devin · Married on 08/13/2016

Cindy at A Touch of Lavender was a pleasure to work with. She was patient, kind, and very helpful in helping me make my vision come to life while keeping me within in my budget. She was always very responsive and took the time to answer all my questions. My only regret was not getting to thank her and her team in person on my wedding day, but they did an amazing job and I absolutely loved my ceremony gazebo decorations! It was so dreamy and better than I could've imagined it. Thank you Cindy for adding the perfect floral touch to such a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Jenny · Married on 06/25/2016

As the mother of the bride, it was very important to me that my daughter would have a joyous, meaningful, no regrets memory of one of the most important days of her life. Hiring Cindy Wu as our day of wedding coordinator was definitely the best monetary decision we made in making that a reality.

Because the wedding and reception was at a DIY venue, I knew I would not be able to enjoy the day of the wedding without someone to manage the set-up, vendors, guest’s needs and the flow of the program without a lot of help. I also had no experience in planning a large scale event and Cindy’s day of package included abundant access to her expertise and hands on help.
    Cindy met with us several times, answered email and text questions promptly, offered her experienced advice and provided very detailed and thorough planning throughout the months leading up to and all the way through every minute of the day of the wedding. She also worked non-stop during the reception to make sure that everything was taken care of.
    Guests commented on how well the evening flowed and how beautiful and nicely everything was set up. One guest even said, “This is everything a wedding should be!” Pretty high praise coming from a single, 30 year old guy!
    We also hired Cindy as our florist and the flowers were beautiful and exactly what my daughter wanted and at a very reasonable price. She even made a special stop to deliver the bouquets to our home so we would have them for pre-ceremony photos.
    Cindy was always calm, kind, professional and considerate of our preferences and budget. Because of Cindy’s work the wedding absolutely was a joyous, stress free day we will all remember, with not one thing we regret. I will definitely be calling Cindy when daughter #2 gets engaged!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Gustavo & Lydona · Married on 06/12/2016

Where do I even begin??
    Hiring Cindy was the best gift my fiance & I gave to ourselves!! We hired her for day of coordinator, but she was really more like 3- month coordinator, because I was in contact with her by email throughout the months leading up to the wedding, and we physically met with her to go over details 1-2 months prior. Meeting with her definitely calmed my nerves because she is so organized and has a poised disposition about her. Her manner displays how experienced and professional she is.
    As far as the wedding weekend, she was very organized and flexible during rehearsal as well as the wedding day.
    On the wedding day, I felt at ease because she was in control of everything and everything was perfect!!
    We received many kind remarks from friends and family about how great she was!

Regarding florals, she created the wedding fountain and bouquets/boutonnieres of our dreams!! As soon as she delivered the bouquets, EVERYONE in the room went crazy for them, even the photographers and videographers kept stating how beautiful they were.. especially about my bouquet. My bridesmaids and photographers could not believe how light weight my bouquet felt for how big it looked!!!! AMAZING.
    She created the floral fountain of my dreams! I cant even begin to express how beautiful it looked and how it was the EXACT fountain I envisioned for my wedding. It was GORGEOUS and exactly how I asked her to create it.

Point of story, I am forever grateful for her and her creative genius that went into planning the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/15/2016

Cindy at A Touch of Lavender was the first florist I had met with for my wedding and knew she was the right choice from the get go. She helped me work out my vision by using my inspiration photos along with providing her insight when I felt stuck or needed suggestions. She didn't ever hesitate when I would come to her with a change to the plan. I had gone back and forth a couple of times on a few things and she was more than happy to accommodate me every step of the way. I was always emailed back in a timely manner which was important to me since I was planning my entire wedding in 3 months. I ordered a sample center piece to get an idea of what my had picked out would look like on the big day. The sample piece was absolutely beautiful, every flower was fresh, and it was exactly what I had envisioned. On my wedding day, the flowers exceeded my expectations and everything looked wonderful. The garland we chose to go over us during our ceremony was even better than I imagined. I was obsessed with my bouquet. I was very descriptive and supplied many photos that each had a different aspect about it that I liked. Cindy made it perfect! I also noticed that all of the flowers we brought home (extra center pieces, my bouquet, etc) lasted for a really long time which made me pleasantly surprised. I will definitely recommend A Touch of Lavender to my friends in the future!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Leanne · Married on 05/14/2016

Where to begin?? Our Wedding Coordinator/Florist Cindy was nothing short of an ANGEL!! From helping us prep and plan to answering emails efficiently. There were times I didn't think the wedding planning would ever stop (and with a guest count of 300, it can be overwhelming) but Cindy's calm and cool personality would reassure me that we had everything under control.. Do yourself a favor and book ATOL for your next event. I was referred to her by a friend and I will continue to stand by her amazing work and refer her to as many brides I know!! Thank you Cindy for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Millicent · Married on 05/14/2016

Cindy Wu, what would we do without you! She was easy to work with and worked with our budget. We had beautiful flowers for the wedding and my bridal bouquet was EXQUISITE, just as I imagined it would be. Would use her services again and also recommend her highly. She was referred by a friend for whom she did her bridal flowers in August 2015.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Brandon · Married on 05/06/2016

Cindy at A Touch of Lavender was great. We found A Touch of Lavender through Wedding Wire and are so happy that we chose to go with Cindy. Not only were the florals reasonably priced, but Cindy accommodated all of our requests and even suggested ideas that saved us money. She did everything possible to make sure she met our needs from colors and designs to delivery and transport to multiple locations. The flower arrangements she did for us were amazing (see for yourself on her Facebook or Instagram). My bouquet was exactly how I wanted it, even with the color ribbon on the handle. Thank you Cindy, for adding so much beauty to our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Chie · Married on 12/20/2015

We used Cindy from ATOL as our day of coordinator and florist for our destination wedding in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. We interviewed at least 10 wedding planners and Cindy was the least expensive and one of the most highly rated. Even though she was only our day of coordinator, she helped us with many questions we had throughout the whole process. She replied to emails within 48 hours and as the wedding date got closer, she would reply within 24 hours. She would answer her phone call most of the time, but if she didn’t, she would call back within the same day. My husband and I typically do not mind planning events and researching information ourselves, but there are a lot of confusing information out there. There are a lot of small details that goes into wedding planning that we weren’t aware of, so it really helped getting Cindy’s help and inputs.

As for her floral decorations, it was beyond amazing!! It was more than what I was expecting. The colors matched perfectly with my bridesmaids’ dresses, the centerpieces were beautiful, the sweetheart table decoration was breathtaking, and the cake floral arrangement was gorgeous! I fell in love with my bouquet that I flew it back with me and I decided to get it freeze dried so I could keep it forever. And even though I did not put my bouquet in water, it flew with me for over 6 hours, and I waited 3 days after my wedding to get it preserved back in Pittsburgh, PA, the lady who I took to have my bouquet preserved couldn’t believe how beautiful my bouquet stayed. If I didn’t have a destination wedding, I would’ve kept every single one of the floral arrangements. Luckily, all of my guests loved the decorations and centerpieces that every single one of them went to a lovely home.

I would definitely recommend Cindy at A Touch of Lavender to anyone. She’s an amazing wedding planner and florist!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Nina · Married on 12/04/2015

Cindy was a life saver! I forgot my garter at the hotel and she got one ready for us! Very attentive and warm! She made sure everything goes smoothly. I didnt worry about anything at all! I felt confident the whole night! I dont even have to tell her what to do because she knows EXACTLY what to do! The guests even noticed how organized and professional she is! The flowers are beautiful! The set up is classy! And she worked with our budget! We love you Cindy! Thank you for making our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 12/07/2015