Newport Beach, CA 92663 Map · Phone number

About Luminaire Images

Luminaire Images is photography couple Molly Matt, who have been creatively documenting love and life since 2005.

From its inception, Luminaire Images has been commissioned for its award-winning artistry throughout California, as well as Colorado, Texas, the Dominican Republic, and Greece. Molly and Matt's photography style alternates between unobtrusively documentative and carefully arranged, catching overlooked moments as well as utilizing natural surroundings. Past clientele and established professionals in the wedding industry have described the duo as "easy-going," "highly adaptable to a wide range of situations," as well as "spontaneous" photographers with "a great sense of humor."

Luminaire Images' work has been seen in online and print publications such as 944 Magazine, RockNRollBride.com, and Photo District News. Molly and Matt are always eager to try something new and take their photography to the next level, using professional-grade technology and the beautiful settings of a local or destination event.

Follow Luminaire Images on

17 Reviews for Luminaire Images

• Karina

Karina Chiu · Married on 04/05/2019

Molly Ann-Luminaire Images

Molly was an amazing photographer and person to work with. She was professional and answered my many, many e-mails. She listened to my requests, but didn't shy away of sharing her own opinions, which I greatly appreciated because even though I had my own ideas of what I wanted my big day to be like, I don't have the experience with weddings that she does. She was also able to abide by my church's strict photography guidelines and still get a lot of beautiful shots.

The day of, she was present the entire time. She suggested incredible locations and poses that made us all look like we were a part of like a bridal photo shoot. Most importantly, I come from a large family, and all of them attended the wedding, and she was extremely patient with their many requests of various groupings. I am so grateful to her and I could not have wished for better photos. She is incredible. I want to use her services again for future events.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

Please do not hesitate to hire Luminaire Images to photograph your event! We used them for our wedding and engagement photos and both turned out spectacular. Molly is so easy to work with and graciously worked within our budget, while also offering tips as to what would work best for our day (how many hours, photographers, timeline, etc.) She was sensitive to all of our requests and kept in mind all the little things I asked for on our wedding day.

Molly is super prompt to respond to email communication and showed up to all our photo shoots perfectly on time. She is so easy to work with and her photos are gorgeous! I would definitely recommend booking both your engagement and wedding photos with Luminaire Images! We felt like the engagement photos were a good run-through of what it would be like to be photographed on our wedding day and Molly made us so comfortable in front of the camera. She is a joy to work with and also friendly and personable. I can not give a higher recommendation!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sally · Married on 08/30/2014

Molly and Matt were wonderful! I highly recommend them as photographers. They were so calm and relaxed and captured everything without us even noticing they were there. Molly even took the time out of her busy day to scout out the area the day before our wedding to make sure it was a great area for photos. She always went above and beyond what we expected! Our wedding photos and wedding album came out perfect! We have received so many compliments about our wedding photos and look forward to enjoying them for many years to come. We are so happy with choosing them as our photographers! Thank you Molly and Matt for being so wonderful and affordable too! :)

Sent on 12/26/2014

Award

Luminaire Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Doyle Borden-Event Style
    Doyle Borden-Event Style Wedding Florists

As an Event Planner & Designer, I want a photographer who has that "eye" for details and can tell a story with their photo artistry. Luminaire Images does just that. I hire Luminaire Images for as many of my events as I possibly can and that they are available for. After your event is over, you only have a photograph that captures the memory. Make sure that memory is captured perfectly with Luminaire Images.

• Designs by Tricia
    Designs by Tricia Wedding Florists

I recently provided all the flowers for a wedding at Center Club in Costa Mesa and Luminare Images did all the photography. I was surprised to get an email today from Molly Ann with an entire file of the images with lots of detail in the flower photos and there were also photos of the entire wedding...not just 1 or 2 photos of the bouquet. I was truly impressed how quickly I received them...and I didn't even have to ask. The wedding was only a month ago. I would definitely recommend Luminare Images for your wedding photos.

• Hylah White Special Events
    Hylah White Special Events Wedding Planners

Luminaire Images is one of the only photographers that I feel comfortable enough to get the job done without me having to give them direction. Luminaire Images has the ability to capture moments with their photos that are the perfect blend of creativity and emotion. They are a pleasure to work with and always exceed my exceptions.

• Newport Beach See on map