Available for Destination Weddings, Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Isabel Cinémathèque

CINÉMATHÈQUE [sin-uh-muh-tek]: a French word used to refer to a film archive with small cinemas that screens particularly classic and art-house films

Your wedding film is just that - an emotional archive. It's a precious collection of moments weaved together to help you relive them over and again.

And one day, when you're sitting around playing with your grandchildren, you may tell them stories of when you were younger. They might laugh in disbelief that you were ever young. After all, grandparents were always grandparents, right? Share with them what that first day of marriage was like. How pretty grandma was. How cool granddad was. If that first moment they see you on film was anything like the first time I ever saw my grandfather on film as a young man, then it'll be magical.

My main goal will always be on capturing the emotion, the story.

In my wedding films, the emotions and story are the fabric, the wedding traditions and details are the color and the music is the thread that ties it all together. Doesn't that sound like a lovely garment to wrap yourself up in?

Follow Isabel Cinémathèque on

12 Reviews for Isabel Cinémathèque

Crystal · Married on 08/29/2019

Incredible cinematographers! 5 stars

Incredible cinematographers! 5 stars for experience, personality and quality of work.
    We just had our wedding at Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, and we’re so glad we went with Isabel Cinémathèque to film our special day! We loved working with Isabel and Mel and we highly recommend them if you’re looking for wedding cinematographers that are professional, passionate, creative and fun to work with.
    We really appreciate that Isabel took the time to interview us – pre-wedding – to get to know our personalities and what we really want the focus of our film to be. Attention to detail is important to us and we could tell Isabel was on point.
    On our wedding day, Isabel and her assistant Mel were there to capture everything – from the bridal party getting ready, to the groomsmen, the first-look, the ceremony, the reception, the emotions and everything in between. Mel was a such a professional, helping us to capture each magical moment on film throughout the evening.
    Isabel and Mel were also familiar with Terranea’s layout and geography, so they were able to position us in just the right places to get all the best footage.
    Thank you Isabel Cinémathèque for a great experience and creating a film we’ll cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Eli · Married on 06/02/2018

Isabel and her team were truly a pleasure to work with and produced some amazing work across the spectrum. They were total ninjas on the day of the wedding and ended up capturing all the moments we hoped they would, and many more we didn't even notice! Their variety of cuts ("teaser", "wedding film", and edited footage of the ceremony, dances, etc.) are great -- neatly edited and lots of cool, non-distracting music choices. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Yasmine

Yasmine · Married on 04/14/2012

I work in the film industry, and I knew it would be hard to find the right cinematographer for our wedding. I also used to be a film editor, so I was looking for someone to bring the right elegance and cinematic feel to our wedding video. I looked at many videographers and then I saw Isabel's work, and I knew instantly that she was the kind of artist I was looking for. Seriously, she is an artist, and your wedding video will tell your story, won't have any cheesy effects, and will be a timeless treasure that will be cherished in your family for years to come. She focuses on emotion and does such a great job at capturing your special day. Literally, when you see the final edit, it's like watching a profesisonally made film of your wedding. But it isn't a movie -- it's your wedding video.

Isabel is classic and timeless and her work is just impeccable. I enthusiastically recommend Isabel to any of you brides out there that want to have your wedding day captured in an elegant fashion. Don't trust your wedding video to some regular joe who doesn't know what emotion is if it hit him in the head. Isabel captures your wedding day with care, love, and just the right amount of sentimentality.

You must meet with Isabel while searching for a videographer. I hope she is available for your big day!

Also - if you are wondering whether you should even get a wedding video... the answer to me was an obvious yes. We love our wedding pics (see my review on photog) but there are so many great memories that are missed if you only have photos. Getting video is an important way to capture your big day. Everytime I watch our wedding video, I remember and witness things that I would have otherwise forgotten. Do it!!! And hire Isabel!!! She's that rare, special professional out there who is worth every penny. I should also add that Isabel was also very fairly priced.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Award

• Josephine Trusela Event & Floral Designs
    Josephine Trusela Event & Floral Designs Wedding Planners

Isabel's work can speak for itself, if you are looking for a great talent and a mellow personality , you have found your girl! I highly recommend her!

• Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

Isabel Gonzalez is nothing short of a joy to work with. I'm a firm believer in couples bringing together a team that works together to help them create the perfect wedding, and few professionals are better to have on your team than Isabel. She works with everyone, up and down the line, complimenting their hard work with her own. For you, she creates wedding films that are nothing short of works of art. She finds the emotions and the story within each event, and expresses them in her work, creating a vision that is unique to you and you alone. Your wedding is special for so many reasons, and Isabel is brilliant at discovering those reasons and bringing them out in your film. On the day of the wedding, she's a fly on the wall, never drawing focus from you, the stars of the show. You'll be amazed at the many moments she captures when you don't even notice her nearby, shooting away. Years from now, you'll want to show your kids and your grandkids the day you became one. Isabel will create a film for you that not only documents it, but recreates the magic, the emotions, the experience. She truly is an event filmmaker.

• Afterburn Productions
    Afterburn Productions Wedding DJs

Amazing videographer !!! Check her out :)

• , Available for Destination Weddings Los Angeles See on map