Rain or Shine Films

5302 Cahuenga Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Rain or Shine Films

Rain Or Shine Films is a wedding-videography business based in Los Angeles, California, owned by creative cinematographers Alejandra and Daniella. Equally devoted to their craft, Ale and Daniella boast an immense passion for film-making and pride themselves on producing timeless storytelling masterpieces. Combining their years of experience working in the film industry, Ale and Daniella joined forces to share their talents with happy to-be-weds. Couples are sure to cherish their wedding video for many years to come.

Rain Or Shine Films offers to-be-weds a featured videography package for their wedding event, inclusive of both videographers and at least eight hours of coverage. Couples can avail of drone footage, a highlight film, and several edited videos showcasing the ceremony, speeches, and formal dance moments. Additional services include feature-length videos, save-the-date videos, and raw footage of the big day from start to finish.

Follow Rain or Shine Films on

Videos 4 Videos

4 Reviews for Rain or Shine Films

Stanley · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Phenomenal! Hire them!

Dani and Ale were incredible people to work with from start to finish. From our first conversation with them, we could tell that they really care about people and their stories. They really took the time to get to know us and were professional and enthusiastic throughout the many months that we collaborated with them over the phone and through webcaming. They were always responsive in communicating with us and they really listened to our vision. They also provided great feedback and ideas. On the day of, they came early to set up and were one of the the last ones to leave. They did a phenomenal job mic-ing everyone and making sure they covered all the technical details so that we didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. We are so glad they were the ones to capture one of the most important days of our lives. Dani & Ale are a joy to work with and we would recommend them to anyone who wants videographers who are dependable, personable, and prepared to capture any live event beautifully.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Maria · Married on 07/10/2020

Excellent team of professionals!

The best vendor by far that we worked with during our wedding. 10/10 recommend this duo, they do amazing work!

About Your Service
    From the first time Maria and I talked to you until now, you two have been nothing but enthusiastic and supportive. Throughout all of the stressful situations Maria and I had while planning and on even on the day of the wedding, it was easy to count on you for positive energy and kind words. Apart from giving you this feedback for you to enjoy and for future customers to see, we just wanted to say thank you for everything you did for us.

About Your Product
    I know most, if not all, couples stress out during the day of their wedding and wonder if everything is going as planned. Even after the wedding, I'm sure a lot of couples wonder "Was the food good?" "Did I make a fool of myself dancing?" (I know for sure I did) "Did we pick the right videographer?" but I can tell you for certain, that we never questioned our decision to hire your team of two and never worried about final product you were going to deliver. I could tell early on that your work was about more than just giving us what we paid for....I can tell that you enjoy the process and love giving your customers something special. Mission accomplished. Your video packaged our memories into a stunning highlight reel in a way that helped us forget all the things we worried about and helped us remember everything that was beautiful about our wedding. Again, thank you.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Rain or Shine Films Pricing

Rain or Shine Films Price Rates

Rain or Shine Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Team of Rain or Shine Films

Alejandra

Alejandra

Storyteller

I believe that there's always a story to tell since each wedding is different.

Let us show you how we can make you relive those moments through our vision and experience!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Daniella

Daniella

Storyteller

I studied film-making in San Diego State University and I have a penchant for story telling. I take that experience and translate it into our videos.

We believe in making you feel like we do your big day justice!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 5302 Cahuenga Blvd North Hollywood, CA, 91601 See on map
    6264746006 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Rain or Shine Films)