Rain Or Shine Films is a wedding videography business based in Los Angeles, California, owned by creative cinematographers Alejandra and Daniella, aka Ale and Dani. Equally devoted to their craft, Ale and Dani boast an immense passion for film-making and pride themselves on producing timeless storytelling masterpieces. Combining their years of experience working in the film industry, Ale and Dani joined forces to use their skills to produce films that are a reflection of each individual client so that no film is the same.

Rain Or Shine Films offers their clients a lengthy videography package that includes both videographers and at least eight hours of coverage. Clients will be privy to drone footage, a highlight film, plus an additional edited video showcasing the ceremony, speeches, and formal dance moments. Additional services they offer include feature-length videos, save-the-date videos, and raw footage of the big day that can be added to their packages at an additional cost.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

100% Recommended by couples

1 User photo

Review summary

Powered by AI

Ale and Dani from Rain or Shine Films received high praise from multiple reviewers for their exceptional videography services at weddings. Reviewers described them as talented, professional, and easy to work with. They were commended for their ability to capture beautiful and emotional moments, as well as their artistic sense. Reviewers highly recommend Rain or Shine Films for their high-quality work and friendly demeanor.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Gavin
Gavin Sent on 06/29/2023

The dream team.

Where to even begin! Ale and Dani were amazing videographers and such an invaluable support on our wedding day.

With some videography vendors, you have to jump through so many hoops just to get a clear understanding of what services you will get. However, with Ale and Dani, they made the entire process simple from the beginning! They really took the time to meet with us to get to know us and to understand what we wanted for our day!

What stood out the most about these guys is how beautiful their artistic sense is. We loved their previous work and the thought the put into those videos. It's easy to see they were able to effectively capture the most wonderful aspects of the event. Another thing I loved about working with Ale and Dani is how they made us feel. We felt so at ease speaking and planning with them and really felt cared for!

Ale and Dani really took the time to get to know us and to understand what we were looking for in our wedding videos and how to best capture what was important for us. The directions they provided to us were clear and easy to follow. They were super pleasant to work with and made what could've been an extremely stressful day effortless. We cannot wait to see the final edited videos once they are done! I will post those so they accurately reflect Rain or Shine's vision.

All in all, Ale and Dani were wonderful and a pleasure to work with. They were professional yet kind, and we couldn't be happier with having Rain or Shine capture our perfect day. I seriously cannot wait to work with them again for future anniversaries and events! Thank you Ale and Dani, so much, for everything.
A
Arpi Sent on 11/03/2023

Wonderful duo!

I was recommended Rain or Shine Films for our wedding through my photographer who works with them frequently. I am so happy with their work, from beginning of process and through the final videos. Ale and Dani were a pleasure to have around, they took all the stress of being in front of a camera off my shoulders - I didn't even realize they were there! They captured so many lovely moments that I missed, I get to relive my wedding day through their work. They were also very accommodating to my preferences and turned around the edits very quickly!! I highly recommend them for your event.
M
Melanie K. Sent on 08/31/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Ale and Dani are absolutely incredible!

Ale and Dani are absolutely incredible! We used them for our wedding and can't recommend them enough. We had crazy weather the day of our wedding and they braved the hail and storm (luckily venue was indoor) to get capture an amazing video of the whole event. They definitely lived up to their name!

Both Ale and Dani were so sweet and lovely to work with and had the perfect balance of being present and letting us know where to move when, but also somehow seamlessly blending in with our family and friends. Communication was great throughout and they are very responsive via email. Overall they made the process easy and now we have an amazing video documenting our wedding day that we get to enjoy forever! Highly recommend Rain or Shine!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Alejandra
Alejandra
Storyteller

I believe that there's always a story to tell since each wedding is different.

Let us show you how we can make you relive those moments through our vision and experience!

Daniella
Daniella
Storyteller

I studied film-making in San Diego State University and I have a penchant for story telling. I take that experience and translate it into our videos.

We believe in making you feel like we do your big day justice!

unoaked. Event Design & Production