About Beyond Cinema

Video services starting at only $1699

Most people would consider me a geek, some a perfectionist, some a great musician, some would think I’m a movie buff, some think I’m just a regular guy, but what they don’t know is that I’m a bit of “all-of-the-above” lol. What I do know is that I love the arts, I love composing electronic music as much as I love making films and when I choose to make either I give it my all.

I gotta admit, that with time I have gotten a bit more sensitive and believe or not, I have cried at weddings, they are such a special event in people’s life and I truly feel blessed to be part of so many, in fact since I started creating wedding films I have gotten to love a bunch of other things,

I love shooting with DSLRs

I now love photography

I love producing music

I love spending time at the beach with my wife

I love a great movie with no Special FX

I love traveling

And of course I love making great films….

I do hope we can meet some day, and please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

Hessler

High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)

Hessler was fantastic. He communicated very well throughout the process, while we were booking him for the date, while we were sharing details about the venue and times, etc. and on the day when we were talking about the types of things we wanted to capture. He knew just the right moments to engage and make suggestions on what we should do, and when to sit back and film, letting us go about our ceremony and the party afterwards. He couldn't not have been nicer, and the quality is great, especially for the price. We researched dozens of people when choosing a videographer and they were either not what we wanted at all, or really really expensive. Hessler/Beyond Cinema was perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mike, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the moment you meet Hessler, he becomes your friend. His professionalism and keen eye for magical moments to capture on video make your special day look amazing on camera. His work truly is amazing.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/28/16, 1 Review