Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,699
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Beyond Cinema

Beyond Cinema is a wedding videographer located in Los Angeles, California. They strive to create great visuals with a cinematic, documentary, storytelling and traditional style. Hessler, the owner, videographer and editor of Beyond Cinema, has over six years of video production experience. He established the company in 2010.

The company provides a range of videographic services for your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. In order to fit your needs, they are happy to modify their packages. Examples of offerings include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-date cards

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Beyond Cinema can produce videographic items. These products include:

• Blu-ray

Beyond Cinema 1
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Hollywood Quality!

I truly cannot express my thankfulness enough for Hessler’s professionalism, patience, and talent throughout the planning process and on my July 2018 wedding day!!
    My husband and I cannot believe how beautiful and professional our videos are. We feel like Hollywood celebrities! Hessler also made me feel like a celebrity on my wedding day. My mom and maid of honor noticed how remarkably quiet and inconspicuous he was throughout the ceremony and reception. Now that we’ve seen the finished product, it feels amazing to note how he was able to capture all of the most memorable moments. I also feel grateful for the way he gracefully edited out any awkward moments or guest indescretions!
    My family attended a wedding las weekend (Oct 13) and during the ceremony my brother whispered to me “I don’t remember your videography being that intrusive. These videographers are blocking the view from guests the whole time!” My maid of honor also felt surprised to see footage of me getting dressed in the Bride’s Room before our ceremony, because she genuinely did not notice that he was even in the room with us!
    When I interviewed Hessler during our planning process and reviewed his sample videos on the Beyond Cinema website, I could tell that his work was studio-quality. He only does 8-12 weddings per year, I believe that is why he is capable of dedicating such high-quality craftsmanship to each couple.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Beyond Cinema 2

Mike · Married on 10/21/2017

Hessler was fantastic. He communicated very well throughout the process, while we were booking him for the date, while we were sharing details about the venue and times, etc. and on the day when we were talking about the types of things we wanted to capture. He knew just the right moments to engage and make suggestions on what we should do, and when to sit back and film, letting us go about our ceremony and the party afterwards. He couldn't not have been nicer, and the quality is great, especially for the price. We researched dozens of people when choosing a videographer and they were either not what we wanted at all, or really really expensive. Hessler/Beyond Cinema was perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Beyond Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,699.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Los Angeles, CA, 90036 See on map