A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8,000 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8,000 Package Price

A Good Affair is a bespoke event design and production company – making the unthinkable come to life!

Our full service planning allows you to relax. We believe that love is in the details, so we work closely with you to plan all of the small and big elements that will become your perfect wedding experience. We specialize in multi-day wedding weekends where we're involved in creating welcome parties, rehearsal dinners, guest events, and day-after brunches. We also offer full production and logistics services, giving you the peace-of-mind that all of your rentals, vendors, and venue management needs are being taken care of by our team.

From design to wedding management to full production, we are here to take care of you.

Whether your tastes as a couple align or are wildly different. Our creative team will help bring together your vision to curate an event that is wrapped in style. We consider every space a chance to create something fresh and never seen before. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with an experienced wedding designer alongside your planner, so every detail is executed with ease and is effortlessly thoughtful.

Our award-winning wedding design services include:

• Custom event design presentations
• Proposals for event décor, florals, rentals, and linens
• Customized graphic design for stationery
• Concepts for built-to-spec structures
• Custom art and floral installations

And so much more...

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$8,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tiffany
    Tiffany E. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Dream Wedding Planner!!

Was referred to Natalie and her team and never looked back!! I wanted to plan a wedding back in my hometown but because we were living abroad, a friend of mine highly recommended we find a wedding planner. Natalie and Ellie were so kind to me throughout the entire process and were able to cater to all our budgets, big or small! We were also able to incorporate our cat into the wedding details :)

The wedding was a dream come true to me and my guests still talk to me about it. Some say it is the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to in their lives and I only have AGA to thank for all the details! My husband and I will honestly miss the wedding planning days. Thank you AGA for not only giving us the perfect wedding but also being our friend along the way. This experience wouldn't have been the same without you guys.
  • O
    Olivia C. Married on 04/23/2021

Hiring AGA Was The Best Decision EVER!

We are completely in awe of the A Good Affair Team and couldn’t be more proud to recommend them to anyone searching for a top-notch team. Not only are they incredibly talented, but they have the commitment to truly caring about their clients’ hearts, vision, dreams and hopes. Their attention to detail and willingness to work tirelessly to make dreams come true is unlike any other team. They make the impossible, possible. Not to mention, their compassion, love and commitment on the day of the actual wedding will leave you in awe. They don’t oversee a single detail nor let anything stop them from making your perfect day a reality. We are so thankful for their quick-thinking, preparedness, innovation and passion. You can tell this team loves what they do and they turn that zeal into the most incredible experience for their brides. I am grateful to not only call them our wedding planners, but also our friends. I am so honored to have been one of their clients and look forward to working with their fabulous team for all of life’s celebrations to come! Thank you, team AGA, for making the best day of our lives so memorable, special and perfect.
  • Diana
    Diana M. Married on 02/10/2021

Full service coordinators at the top of the game!

Hiring A Good Affair was by far the best decision I made for our wedding.  Of all the planners/designers I interviewed, Natalie was the most competent, talented, and trustworthy.  And she delivered!  Natalie is so talented and she designed for us a truly mind-blowing luxury dream wedding.  It was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Natalie, Ellie, and the rest of the A-team took away all the stress of planning and literally took care of everything to make our engagement a truly blissful and fun experience.   They handled every little detail, including venue coordination, rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheon, dealing with all the vendors, and keeping me calm during the emotional ups and downs.  They were on top of everything during the months and weeks leading up to the big day in additional to making the day itself a seamless experience.  These ladies are heaven sent, and are a truly sweet kind and caring team.  Anyone would be lucky to have A Good Affair on their side.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brock & Brandy
    25 photos · 08/10/2013

Steve Burdick Events Steve Burdick Events Wedding DJs

Natalie is extremly organized and detail oriented. Yet, she posseses a creative side too. Natalie is constantly surprising me with the added nuances and special touches she brings to each and every event. The team at A Good Affair are a joy to work with and they make my life a lot easier; allowing me to do what I do best.

Picotte Weddings Picotte Weddings Wedding Photographers

A Good Affair Wedding and Event Productions was a joy to work with. I had the privilege to work with them at a darling DIY wedding. Everything went off without any hiccups; I would definitely recommend them to any of my clients.

AFR Event Furnishings AFR Event Furnishings Wedding Rentals

A fantastic staff and of pure professionals!

1131 East Main St., Suite 200 Tustin, 92780

By Appointment Only Contact us today for your complimentary consultation!
Location of (A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production)
Beverly Hills See on map