1131 East Main St., Suite 200, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production

A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production is a boutique wedding planner located in Southern California. We pride themselves on taking a personal approach to wedding planning, forming a genuine relationship with you so they can help plan the day of your dreams. With over a decade in the business we have connections with top notch vendors whom we draw upon to build your wedding "dream team"! What sets us apart is our design aesthetic- whether you have a vision or need us to create one for you, we creatively express our clients personalities and style into a one of a kind look for their most special day. Isn't it time to have "A Good Affair" and fall in love with your wedding?

A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production offers planning and design services. We create a custom proposal based on your individuals needs and budget because we know there is no one-size-fits-all approach. We do not offer day of or month of coordination. Our base services is equivelant to partial planning.

Follow A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production on

A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production 7
  • Maggie

Maggie · Getting married on 03/31/2020

Amazing!

My Sister worked with Natalie about 6 years ago. The day was spectacular and ever since that day I knew we would be working with Natalie again in the future. The second I got engaged we knew exactly who to call! Natalie and her team are incredible! I knew going into it I was in great hands which made it so easy to sit back and be able to enjoy the entire planning experience. Our day turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and this is all due to Natalie and the AGA team. I can be very indecisive which can make planning a wedding very overwhelming, but with Natalie’s help and expertise it was effortless and fun. She referred us to all our amazing vendors from the photographer, radiographer, DJ, bakery, florist, hair and makeup and many more. All of which were amazing to work with.The day was flawless and the design she came up with absolutely BLEW US AWAY! It was more beautiful than I could have even imagined. We also worked extensively with Ellie who was amazing every step of the way and so sweet. She helped us coordinate all the scheduling and is extremely thorough and detailed and always made sure we were on top of our timeline. We cannot say enough good things about Natalie and the entire AGA team. Working with them was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. We cannot thank her enough for creating our most magical and amazing day of our lives!!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production 15
    A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production 16
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2019

The best wedding planner around

Natalie and her team are truly one of a kind. When I first got engaged, I planned on interviewing several wedding planners to get a feel for who I would work best with. I went to A Good Affair first because they were highly recommended and I left that day without question that Natalie would be planning my wedding. She is unique and creative, detail oriented, personable, and professional. She is nothing short of the best wedding planner out there. I am so thankful for all the days leading up to the wedding, but what I am most thankful for is the day of. Natalie and her team were by my side from the moment I started getting ready to leaving the venue. This was valuable to me because they handled everything. Any problem that may have occurred, I was not aware of and I did not have to stress. They made sure I was able to take it all in and guided my through the entire day seamlessly. I could not be more thankful.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production 17
    A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production 18
    A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production 19
    A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production 20
  • I

Irene Chen · Married on 03/01/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding

Victoria made the planning process so easy for us from beginning to end. We spoke with 4 other planners and after our meeting with Victoria, we knew she was our pick. She understood our vision right from the start and also had a great handle on the areas where we needed more assistance than others in the planning process. She let us take free reign in areas where we knew exactly what we wanted but also offered any suggestions she had. At the same time, she knew when to take the lead for us. When we were overwhelmed with all of the different choices for florists and desserts (both of which are not my forte) Victoria made it easy for us and narrowed it down 2-3 vendors that were within our budget and fit our style and simplified our decision process. We were so happy with all of the vendors we ultimately chose through her recommendations. From a design perspective, I knew the things I liked but had no idea how to bring it all together. Victoria put together a fresh, unique, and modern design that was above and beyond what I had even imagined and totally exceeded our expectations Victoria was easy to communicate with, organized, efficient and very patient with us throughout the planning process. We knew we were in good hands for the actual wedding day and we really were. It has been months since our wedding and our friends and family are still raving about how flawless the design was and how smooth and organized the night was.
    Thanks to Victoria and her team, our wedding was everything we could have imagined and more. We couldn’t have been happier with choosing AGA and having Victoria as our planner.

Sent on 07/11/2019

A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Steve Burdick Events
    Steve Burdick Events Wedding DJs

Natalie is extremly organized and detail oriented. Yet, she posseses a creative side too. Natalie is constantly surprising me with the added nuances and special touches she brings to each and every event. The team at A Good Affair are a joy to work with and they make my life a lot easier; allowing me to do what I do best.

• Picotte Weddings
    Picotte Weddings Wedding Photographers

A Good Affair Wedding and Event Productions was a joy to work with. I had the privilege to work with them at a darling DIY wedding. Everything went off without any hiccups; I would definitely recommend them to any of my clients.

• AFR Event Furnishings
    AFR Event Furnishings Wedding Rentals

A fantastic staff and of pure professionals!

• 1131 East Main St., Suite 200 Tustin, 92780 See on map
    By Appointment Only Contact us today for your complimentary consultation!
  • Beverly Hills See on map