Invitation Design Studio

Tustin, California View map Visit website

Invitation Design Studio of Tustin, California is a full-service invitation business for wedding events. Couples can request their guests join them on their special day with customized invitations as unique and beautiful as their relationship. Beyond invitations, Invitation Design Studio offers place or escort cards, guest seating directories, menus, table numbers/names, thank you cards, programs and miscellaneous signage among many other products.

An array of design elements are available for the personalization of invitations and other related items. You can choose from various textures, colors and other enhancements for invitations, menus, place cards, RSVP cards, save the dates and other product options. Design services offered by Invitations Design Studio include:

• Addressing
  • Shipping
  • Thermography
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Callie
    Callie F. Married on 07/14/2022

Can't go wrong!

I am so glad we chose to go with Invitation Design Studio for our wedding invitations! The work they do is absolutely gorgeous! We continue to get compliments regarding our invitations and how gorgeous they were. Tammie was great to work with. She was timely, professional, and provided great service. We also chose to have her do our thank you cards, wedding programs, wedding menus, place cards, welcome sign, and seating chart sign. Everything came out beautiful and matched perfectly. I would absolutely recommend Invitation Design Studio. They can make beautiful invitations and more to match any wedding style or theme. Thank you so much for everything Tammie! You won't be disappointed if you choose them for our invitations!
  • Andrew
    Andrew L. Married on 08/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tammie is patient, awesome and has great attention to detail. The card she created is amazing

FW and me have been looking for a few places for our wedding invitation card until we came across with IDS. Tammie knows exactly what she brings to her customers. She is a great listener to what we want, great attention to detail, very patient and experienced in what she does. What we definitely like about her is that she does not hesitate to bring in her ideas and give us insight about how a great invitation card should look like. As a soon to be newlywed, it helps! We have made a few changes to the card and she patiently followed up with us and responded to our request in a timely manner. Outcome was exactly what we like.

Invitation Design Studio's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review. I am grateful you trusted us to design your wedding invitations. I think they set a classic and beautiful tone for your upcoming wedding day.
    Stephanie Married on 08/04/2018

Orange County Invites and Programs AMAZING

Tammie was beyond helpful for our wedding. We had a almost horror story of our invites when ordering from elsewhere, and she quickly, and I mean quickly; days, fixed and made our invitations beautiful and ready to go. We were so happy with them and received so many compliments from our guests. Tammie is easy to work with, and makes it easy with how she portrays and shows what work she can make. We were so happy with them, we also had her create our wedding programs. There were many options, and she even fixed things two days before our wedding. I hope to use her again for other celebrations. Thank you so much Tammie, for everything.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Daniel & Hailey
    28 photos · 06/27/2015

A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production Wedding Planners

Tammy is absolutely fabulous at what she does and I would highly recommend her services for your wedding or special event! I have worked with her for several of my client's events and she truly delivers a fabulous, unique product EVERY time!!! As a wedding planner and designer I always want all of the wedding printed material to pull in the theme and design for guest's to be truly wowed, Tammy never fails to shock me with great design ideas and all the latest trends in paper. When it came time for me to be the bride I went straight to Tammy and she again delivered a truly fabulous product at a very fair price!

380 E. First St., Suite A Tustin, California, 92780

Consultations by appointment only. Evening appointments on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Limited Saturday appointments.
Location of (Invitation Design Studio)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding