Invitation Design Studio Reviews

1 User photo

Invitation Design Studio 1

stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Orange County Invites and Programs AMAZING

Tammie was beyond helpful for our wedding. We had a almost horror story of our invites when ordering from elsewhere, and she quickly, and I mean quickly; days, fixed and made our invitations beautiful and ready to go. We were so happy with them and received so many compliments from our guests. Tammie is easy to work with, and makes it easy with how she portrays and shows what work she can make. We were so happy with them, we also had her create our wedding programs. There were many options, and she even fixed things two days before our wedding. I hope to use her again for other celebrations. Thank you so much Tammie, for everything.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 07/22/2018

Tammie is AMAZING!!!! She is incredibly professional and helpful in giving tips about the wedding industry and what you can expect and things you need to do/expect. We were incredibly impressed with the speed in which our invitations were ready, and COULD NOT have been more excited about how incredibly gorgeous they were. We received so many compliments about how beautiful they are. Thank you Tammie, for making the process so wonderful and stress-free!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Amanda Donofrio · Married on 04/28/2018

Invitation Design Studio provides the best quality product with incredible attention to detail.

We have worked with Tammie multiple times. She is very knowledgeable, kind, patient, professional and we always enjoy working with Tammie and her staff. We have ordered save the dates, wedding invitations, ceremony programs and other items for various events and their work is always impeccable. I highly recommend using Invitation Design Studio.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jason · Married on 07/15/2017

Invitation Design Studio is a great local Business in Tustin, CA. Tammie was very Professional and was there to help us select the Wedding invitations of our dreams. She will sit down with you and go over every detail, color, style, letter type, and of course price. The quality of service that you will receive for the price is amazing. When you go into her shop she has many examples and designs that you can sample from. Basically, if you can imagine it and dream it up in your mind, she can make it happen. Tammie is very creative and she puts her heart and soul into her passion. One thing that my wife and I both respect about her is that she is not pushy when it comes to the sale. We both had a large wedding with about 250 guests and cost is always a factor with all the vendors that you have to juggle around. We decided to reduce are original invitation count and Tammie accommodated the change. I would highly recommend her business to any couple that is looking for an excellent Wedding Invitation.

Jason and Mayra Vidrios
    (07.15.17)

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Invitation Design Studio 2

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

Invitation design studio is a small family run operation that has this business NAILED! Tammie is just spectacular! She is organized, efficient, responsive to email, creative, and flexible. She takes her years of experience and adds to it cutting edge creativity. She made us one of a kind invitations that everyone commented on. She was able to take my very loose ideas around all of our different paper products and hone it into a masterpiece each time. She even makes rough drafts while you're meeting with her so you can see it. I am a very visual person and this helped immensely. This is a very different and way better experience than looking through endless binders of stock invitations. When we were in a jam and needed favor cards printed by the next day, she said no problem. When we needed reprints of a few envelops that had been returned to sender, she did it in 2 hours, free of charge! She was just a joy to work with and the result was spectacular invitations and coordinated paper products (table numbers, favor tags, welcome back notes, door hangers, bar signs, escort cards and programs). I will be telling anyone who I meet getting married to use Tammie!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/04/2014

Invitation Design Studio is worth every single penny! Hands down one of the best vendor experiences I've ever had. Invitation Design Studio provided custom, breathtaking invitations, table numbers, place cards and the guest seating directory. Every single item is given the attention to detail that you simply cannot get from ordering them online. I could not recommend Tammie and her studio anymore! Knowing that she knew my vision and would come through in a timely fashion definitely took a ton of stress off of me during this crazy process. If you are considering a consultation I highly encourage you to meet with Tammie!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Kellee · Married on 09/13/2014

We went to so many Invitation places, I was getting exhausted. I wanted something creative and refreshing. Something that told my guest..."you cannot miss this event" I had an idea, but it was super expensive. Then we met Tammie and she was able to create my vision and suggested ways to cut the costs on other paper products. She is very honest and has great suggestions. She is VERY responsive and works very quickly. One of the things I really appreciate is that she will be honest and say if we are wasting our money.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Joni · Married on 07/12/2014

Tammie did the invitations, table numbers, menu cards and Seating Chart for our daughter's wedding. She is so professional to work with and really knows her stuff! The invitations were so beautifully done. You can customize with your own choice of paper, colors, fonts, type style and dozens of other details. The end product will be exactly what you want! if you are looking for an invitation unlike any other, this is definitely the place you want to come. She is willing to work within your budget and can make suggestions and recommendations to have that happen. A true professional and a real pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Doug · Married on 06/21/2014

Tammie, is the absolute best! She was so accommodating, helping us choose exactly what we wanted, bouncing ideas off of us until we came up with the perfect Invitation Design. She was meticulous in putting everything together, extremely flexible and has the highest quality material. We received so many compliments from the guests on the invitations as well as all of the materials we got from her. I wholeheartedly recommend Tammie to everyone regardless of what budget you might have, she works with all budgets and comes up with the most personalized and beautiful material. Invites, Save the Dates, Thank you cards and absolutely everything in between!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Shannan · Married on 06/20/2014

Tammie is absolutely INCREDIBLE!! I cannot believe how smooth everything went! I recommend everyone to use her!

Sent on 03/20/2014
  • Shah

Shah · Married on 05/09/2014

Tammie is simply great at what she does. Our invitations said it all and set the tone for the night. We had made. Few mistakes and she fixed them for us the next day. If you talk to her clients you will see how satisfied everyone walking out of there is. Her work on her wall speaks for itself. Give her a try and you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2013

Ordering my wedding invitations from Invitation Design Studios was on of the best choices I made when planning my wedding. When my mom and I first met with Tammie for our consultation, we fell in love with her gorgeous invitation displays, and her story about how her and her family began and run their business. They take pride in what they do and put a lot of love into their work. I received many many great compliments on my wedding invitations, and I absolutely loved them.....they were perfect! Not only did they go with the theme and color scheme of my wedding, but they were unique and represented my fiancé and I perfectly. I don't think that I have ever seen any invitations as beautiful as the ones Made by Invitation Design Studios. I highly recommend them to all brides looking for their wedding invitations...they are amazing!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Marie · Married on 09/28/2013

Tammie is AMAZING!!! LOVE her! My invitations were so unique and quite simply stunning!!! Tammie did everything she said she would do and all ahead of schedule. As a wedding coordinator, I had a lot of options to choose from when picking our invites and I am thrilled to have worked with Tammie. Now, as the bride, there are so many things to stress over, and for me I hardly had to think about this area at all cause Tammie made every part of it so easy. If you want to eliminate some stress when it comes to invites, call her to make an appointment. It will be one of the easiest decisions you will make in the planning process.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2013

Tammie is awesome! what a sweetheart! We couldn't be happier with our invitations! I actually cried when she first sent me our sample! We have received so many compliments! Gorgeous invitations! I wouldn't exactly say they are cheap, however considering the time and effort (they are handmade), you are getting top quality for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/04/2013

My invitations were just beautiful and unique. I received many compliments about them. Invitation Design Studio was excellent and very throrough. They even addressed the envelopes for me, free of charge.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Diane · Married on 06/29/2013

Tammie (Owner) is THE BEST! She is extremely professional, kind, trustworthy, creative and will absolutely take care of you and give you extraordinary special attention. I highly recommend her for all of your invitation needs. You will love what you get and her prices are extremely fair.

Sent on 10/13/2013

I ordered my invitations through Invitation Design Studio and they turned out great! Tammy is awesome to work with and I can't wait to send out the invitations.

Sent on 12/13/2012
  • lisa

lisa · Married on 10/06/2012

Tammie and her team did a beautiful job with our invitations, table numbers, menu cards, wedding programs, favor boxes, and seating chart! Tammie was such a pleasure to work with and along with creating beautiful stationary she was very knowledgeable about wedding etiquette. She had a ton of samples for us to look at and never rushed us during the planning process. She not only met with us and our coordinator but she let us book additional meetings so our families could have input into the stationary and she did a great job of incorporating everyone's requests and preferences. Her invitations may seem a little more expensive at first but we priced out invitations that we could order online and after you pay for shipping the cost isn't much different. Because each invitation is unique and created to order you have the option to control the cost. It was also so convenient that she made programs, menu cards, favor boxes...really anything relating to stationary that you could need for a wedding so everything coordinated and added to the design of the entire wedding. And, even with all of the wonderful products she offers, she was never pushy and was extremely mindful of our budget. With Tammie, you get beautiful, high quality, hand made, little works of art. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful all of the stationary was 3 weeks after the wedding! Thank you to Tammie and her team and we would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Steve · Married on 08/25/2012

Without question, if you are looking for a professional company who goes the extra mile for the customer, Tammie at Invitation Design Studio is where you need to be. We received nothing but excellent service and comments from guests were overly flattering of their work. They were over the top beautifully elegant1

I would like to throw another party just to have Tammie create the invites!!

Thank you Tammie and everyone at Invitaton Design Studos for making our daughter's wedding that much more beautiful.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

Tammie Bullard did such an amazing job on our invitations. She let me know we can bring our own pattern if we like. I had a idea of the design for a damask print but wasn't having any luck finding the right one. She recommend a few stores and I found the pattern at Micheal's and brought it in. When she sent us our proof I was taken away on how gorgeous they looked. The font she had was a perfect fit for the invitations. They are so classic and elegant. We got so many compliments from our friends and family. I loved her work so much I had to come back to have a seating directory made as well. Simply beautiful work.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Makenna · Married on 03/31/2012

I had amazing Invitations thanks to Invitation Design Studio. Tammie is wonderfull, I got to be a part of the design. The last thing I wanted was a plain invitation. Not here Tammie can do anything. I brought in paper that I had purchased and she made it into an amazing invitation. Tammie also did menus that were used as place cards. I got so many complements. Thank you Tammie

Sent on 04/08/2012

Susana · Married on 01/27/2012

Hello ladies! So i looked and looked and looked some more until 3 months later I found exactly what i was looking for! Invitation Design Studio Tammy helped me sat with me for almost 2 hours and helped me design my invitations! Shes so friendly and helpful iwas one of the best experiences of my wedding. Her invitations are amazing i promise you will not go wrong with her!!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Christine · Married on 10/08/2011

Tammie is amazing!!! When we first met with her she was able to give us a very clear idea of how she creates her invitations and show us a wide range of styles without overwhelming us. She was able to create invitations that matched perfectly with our theme and colors. She was so supportive, helpful and honest throughout the whole process. Her responsiveness was very fast, and she definitely always kept us in the loop of what was happening. Our guests raved about our invitations and we received lots of compliments. Thank you so much Tammie!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Trish · Married on 10/08/2011

Very classic, beautiful & unique hand made invitations at reasonable prices. A delight to work with!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2011

Tammie was a pleasure to work with. She was flexible regarding meeting times and very knowledgeable about her products/ options. She does great quality work at a surprisingly fast pace. Tammie responded quickly to my e-mails and voicemails and patiently answered my questions throughout the process. I purchased invitations, place cards, table numbers, thank you cards, and a card box for the reception. My mother-in-law purchased invitations for my bridal shower, invitations for a baby shower, and several items for the showers. Everything turned out beautifully and we received many compliments from our family and friends. Thanks Tammie! -- Lauren Brown

Sent on 07/15/2011