Steve Burdick Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

I started djing at the age of 15 doing birthday parties, and then my first wedding reception at the age of 17. As a DJ and Emcee I have performed at over 1500 events through out the years. I have also trained some of the best emcees and DJs in the Southern California area. I have met with thousands of clients and helped them to choose which entertainment and lighting options would be the best match for their event, their vision, and their guests. It doesn't feel like work when you are helping a bride and groom visualize what they always dreamed their special day will be like. It is also equally as exciting to collaborate with a corporate planning committee about how we will create the event their employees or their clients will never forget. Words just can't describe the joy, the satisfaction, and the honor I feel when my clients have included me in such important events and memories in their lives. I have over 20 years of experience working as a DJ/Emcee/Event and Lighting Designer and equally as important, I have the heart. I genuinely love what I do and this, no doubt, shows in my performance and in my work.

Steve Burdick
Owner

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

1,200.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

• Kristan
    Kristan Married on 02/26/2022

“Best DJ ever!!” -All of my wedding guests

Steve made my wedding reception a dream come true! During the planning he was attentive, knowledgeable, and asked all of the right questions. He and his crew were so professional, friendly and fun! I was pretty picky about my playlist and the tone I wanted to set and Steve nailed it! Banger after banger!! All night long my guests were telling me how great the DJ was. The dance floor was never empty, we danced and had a blast all night long. He also provided uplighting which was beautiful, and a photo booth with an attendant and props which was so much fun! All in all best decision we ever made, he made things easy and it was perfect!
    Christian I. Married on 02/05/2022

Awesome DJ

Steve provided experiences, skills, and professionalism to produce a truly warm atmosphere for our weddings.
    We did the right choice by having Steve as our DJ and MC!

• Erica
    Erica R. Married on 11/20/2021

Steve was the perfect choice for us

Steve was referred to us by a friend and we are so glad we hired him to be our DJ. Of all the vendors we dealt with when organizing our wedding, he was my favorite. By the time we found Steve, I was a very tired and stressed bride. Planning a wedding is hard work & I was fatigued from all the decision making. Steve’s vast experience and professionalism put me so much at ease. He spent a lot of time making sure he understood our vision for how we wanted the reception to go. When we got stuck on which song to have for special dances he gave us a lot of great suggestions. He made sure when we chose our 1st dance, we picked a song that we could actually dance to! So many of the decisions he guided us through were things we had never thought of. I am so glad we chose Steve to basically run the show at the reception. Our dance floor was full the entire evening. He was so good at reading the room and keeping everyone happy. He even did a trivia game about us which out guests LOVED. Even serious and quiet guests got in on the action & were so excited with their wins and prizes. I REALLY did not want anything cheesy and Steve did not disappoint
    . He is a class act. He looks & acts professional, he coordinated with our live entertainment and the venue to make our evening perfect, and it was. Several guests took his contact details for their own upcoming events. Thank you Steve, it was a wonderful evening & you were a big part of that.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

unoaked. Event Design & Production unoaked. Event Design & Production Wedding Planners

Steve and his team are seasoned professionals who go the extra mile every time to make each event fantastically fun! I have worked with Steve for over five years and enjoyed our partnership each time. Steve specifically, is professional, funny, easy going, relaxed and great at his job - both as DJ and MC. I highly recommend Steve Burdick Events for any occasion!

Del Lago Trio Del Lago Trio Wedding Musicians

I will always refer Steve when someone needs a DJ for their event. He is fun, professional and a awesome guy!!

DJ DAIS DJ DAIS Wedding DJs

Steve is absolutely the most skilled, gentle tempered, professional and mentally sharp DJ and MC I've ever met. He never ceases to amaze how simple he can make the hardest part of DJ performance look. This takes grace and tons upon tons of experience both of which he is blessed. Steve might be the most influential DJ in Orange County as well. He as mentored countless successful DJs over the years and if you ask any vendor or venue, you will find that they have nothing but praise for him and that he comes highly recommended. I hope to someday earn the rapport and friendships that he has with prominent members of the industry. Steve is the undisputed REAL DEAL, they should have a picture of his face in encyclopedias under the term Wedding Disc Jockey.

4782 James Circle, Unit A Huntington Beach, 92649
Location of (Steve Burdick Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding