Steve Burdick Events

4782 James Circle Unit A, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number

About Steve Burdick Events

I began as a DJ at the age of 16 doing birthday parties and wedding receptions in the backyards of my friends and family. As a DJ and Emcee I have performed at over 1000 events. I have also trained some of the best emcees and djs in the Southern California area. I have met with thousands of clients and helped them to choose which entertainment and lighting options would be the best match for their event, their vision, and their guests. It doesn't feel like work when you are helping a bride and groom visualize what they always dreamed their special day will be like. It is also equally as exciting to collaborate with a corporate planning committee about how we will create the event their employees or their clients will never forget. Words just can't describe the joy, the satisfaction, and the honor I feel when my clients have included me in such important events and memories in their lives. I have over 15 years of experience working as a DJ/Emcee/Event and Lighting Designer and equally as important, I have the heart. I genuinely love what I do; and this no doubt shows in my performance and in my work.

Steve Burdick
Owner

42 Reviews for Steve Burdick Events

Audrey · Married on 09/29/2018

The dance floor was packed all night!!!!

Honestly, the DJ was the scariest part of the wedding planning process for us. Corny DJs are the worst and we definitely did not want to subject ourselves or our guests to that on our big day. So, when we found Steve and spoke with him on the phone we were so relieved! He was cool, knowledgeable and just gave off a fun vibe, no cheese. So, how did he do? Weeks and weeks after the wedding our guest just keep telling us how amazing the DJ was!! The dance floor was literally packed the whole night and he just kept playing great song after great song! In addition to playing great music Steve also did a wonderful job at helping move the evening along and his announcements where always perfectly timed, short and sweet! We loved working with him!!!

Ryan Ornellas · Married on 08/10/2018

Important component of ALL of our family events!

Thank you again for serving as DJ, mood-setter, energy-creator, and party-leader for my parents' 50th anniversary. My sister said it best in that we consider you part of the family, so whenever there is a momentous celebration, we think of you to come and help us celebrate. These memories are just fantastic, and we love it that you are there for many of them. You are truly great at what you do, you are so easy to work with, and you make each occasion very unique and special.

So thank you again Steve! We wish you all the very best with your business and your family. Looking forward to the next celebration!

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Steve is amazing and we are truly grateful we selected him as our DJ and MC. Many people don’t know how important this role is in a wedding but they basically run the reception and keep with the timeline and Steve did just that. Not only were we on time for every event but he was flexible and kept all our guests on the floor - all ages! Steve is an extremely nice person and is now part of our extended family. Thank you Steve!

Steve Burdick Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• unoaked. Event Design & Production
    unoaked. Event Design & Production Wedding Planners

Steve and his team are seasoned professionals who go the extra mile every time to make each event fantastically fun! I have worked with Steve for over five years and enjoyed our partnership each time. Steve specifically, is professional, funny, easy going, relaxed and great at his job - both as DJ and MC. I highly recommend Steve Burdick Events for any occasion!

• Del Lago Trio
    Del Lago Trio Wedding Musicians

I will always refer Steve when someone needs a DJ for their event. He is fun, professional and a awesome guy!!

• DJ DAIS
    DJ DAIS Wedding DJs

Steve is absolutely the most skilled, gentle tempered, professional and mentally sharp DJ and MC I've ever met. He never ceases to amaze how simple he can make the hardest part of DJ performance look. This takes grace and tons upon tons of experience both of which he is blessed. Steve might be the most influential DJ in Orange County as well. He as mentored countless successful DJs over the years and if you ask any vendor or venue, you will find that they have nothing but praise for him and that he comes highly recommended. I hope to someday earn the rapport and friendships that he has with prominent members of the industry. Steve is the undisputed REAL DEAL, they should have a picture of his face in encyclopedias under the term Wedding Disc Jockey.

• 4782 James Circle, Unit A Huntington Beach, CA 92649 See on map