4782 James Circle Unit A, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number

About Steve Burdick Events

I began as a DJ at the age of 16 doing birthday parties and wedding receptions in the backyards of my friends and family. As a DJ and Emcee I have performed at over 1000 events. I have also trained some of the best emcees and djs in the Southern California area. I have met with thousands of clients and helped them to choose which entertainment and lighting options would be the best match for their event, their vision, and their guests. It doesn't feel like work when you are helping a bride and groom visualize what they always dreamed their special day will be like. It is also equally as exciting to collaborate with a corporate planning committee about how we will create the event their employees or their clients will never forget. Words just can't describe the joy, the satisfaction, and the honor I feel when my clients have included me in such important events and memories in their lives. I have over 15 years of experience working as a DJ/Emcee/Event and Lighting Designer and equally as important, I have the heart. I genuinely love what I do; and this no doubt shows in my performance and in my work.

Steve Burdick

762cc9f9252665e4 1271461990796 Hora
762cc9f9252665e4 1271461990796 Hora

49 Reviews for Steve Burdick Events

Sara Gillmore · Married on 01/31/2020

AMAZING experience with this Steve. Kind and keeps things flowing properly.

Steve was absolutely incredible. He kept everything flowing and was so respectful and kind. Had an incredible playlist for the reception that covered all genres. Every guest came up to me and said how incredible he was.

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Dan

Dan Kim · Married on 01/08/2020

Excellent DJ, Highly Recommend!

Steve was fantastic! He was referred to us by our photographer and all the reviews online said he was great. He definitely outshined our expectations.

We got married on August 1st, 2020 amidst the COVID19 Pandemic. Because of this, we ran into various obstacles and changes along the way, but Steve was very flexible, organized, and skilled so things went extremely smoothly. With him, we didn’t need a wedding planner because he basically was our planner. He was responsive to texts and emails and would always check in with us frequently to help us stay on track.

We couldn’t get married inside the church building so he helped us with the ceremony and played exactly what we wanted and timed the music perfectly as planned. There were no mic feedback issues.

For the reception, he had great ideas and he also had a collection of music that is on his website planner that helped a lot with music requests and with selecting songs for the special dances.

He played most if not all the songs we requested. And of the songs he played that we didn’t request, they were all excellent selections. We heard nothing but positive comments from our guests about the music all night, thanks to Steve. We had a very small outdoor wedding of about 50 people and he was still able to get most people to dance on the dance floor because he reads the crowd so well. He is a professional and there were no technical errors or skips or pauses all reception long. The music transitioned flawlessly. He's also a great MC and he's got a great mic voice.

Ultimately, He was respectful, an absolute pleasure to work with, and worth every penny. We had him from 230 - 830pm and he was there at noon setting up, very diligent, reliable. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again for another party or recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Docter · Married on 10/13/2019

Best DJ Out There!

We just got back from our honeymoon, but we can’t stop thinking about how wonderful our wedding turned out. We loved all the music Steve played and he kept the night so lively and fun. So many of our guests came up to us that night to compliment the amazing music. We were both surprised how many people were on the dance floor too, thanks to Steve!

It was the best night of our lives and we are so thankful for Steve in helping create such a wonderful night for us and our party!

We definitely recommend Steve for anyone who wants a DJ who really cares about you and your event, every step of the way!

Sent on 09/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Steve Burdick Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• unoaked. Event Design & Production Wedding Planners

Steve and his team are seasoned professionals who go the extra mile every time to make each event fantastically fun! I have worked with Steve for over five years and enjoyed our partnership each time. Steve specifically, is professional, funny, easy going, relaxed and great at his job - both as DJ and MC. I highly recommend Steve Burdick Events for any occasion!

• Del Lago Trio Wedding Musicians

I will always refer Steve when someone needs a DJ for their event. He is fun, professional and a awesome guy!!

• DJ DAIS Wedding DJs

Steve is absolutely the most skilled, gentle tempered, professional and mentally sharp DJ and MC I've ever met. He never ceases to amaze how simple he can make the hardest part of DJ performance look. This takes grace and tons upon tons of experience both of which he is blessed. Steve might be the most influential DJ in Orange County as well. He as mentored countless successful DJs over the years and if you ask any vendor or venue, you will find that they have nothing but praise for him and that he comes highly recommended. I hope to someday earn the rapport and friendships that he has with prominent members of the industry. Steve is the undisputed REAL DEAL, they should have a picture of his face in encyclopedias under the term Wedding Disc Jockey.

• 4782 James Circle, Unit A Huntington Beach, 92649 See on map
    Location of (Steve Burdick Events)