Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number

About Miguel Pola Photographers

I have been blessed with opportunity to have a job that I love! I get to capture images and tell your story as I see it through my eyes. That alone is an honor to be invited to capture all the emotions of one of the most important days of your lives. Capturing people and their emotions as they unravel is what photography is all about. My approach is to document the story as it truly unveils. Capturing the beautiful moments in an unobtrusive manner, allowing you to enjoy your special day! My passion for photography began on a trip with my parents when I was a kid. After seeing the scenic images from our trip I was in love. In love with the ability to stop time at a precise moment. I have been photographing weddings for 7 years now and love everything about them. I am a member of WPPI and am applying to become a member of WPJA. I am also a member of several professional photography forums. Through these organizations I am able to keep up with current photography products and styles to offer new and fresh ideas to all of my clients. On the home front, I am married to the most beautiful person in the world. My wife Amelia is the heart and soul of our beautiful family. Without her I would not be where I am today! I also have two gorgeous little girls Nayah (7), and little Ava (3), who bring joy to my life like no other. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website, We look for forward to providing you with amazing service and most of all beautiful photography! ~ Miguel Pola

Other couples have also viewed

• Playful Soul Photography
  • KSTU Photography
  • Dearly Beloved Photography
  • Unique Photography
5eeeb03567360549 1220904006933 0016
5eeeb03567360549 1220904006933 0016

2 Reviews for Miguel Pola Photographers

I really enjoyed having Miguel as our photographer. I love he's candid shots and that's what sold me, he's creativity. He wasn't doing the cookie cutter pictures, (although of course he did the standard shots) but I loved that he went outside the box. You can see that in he's portfolio. I definitely think investing in he's work is worth it. He worked well with our videographer, easy going and help put us at ease.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Tonantzin · Married on 05/24/2008

After meeting other vendors, Miguel was the most friendly and family-oriented photographer we met. Everyone in the wedding party and guests enjoyed his presence. He gave direction well for what he wanted in a photograph. When we received our engagement pictures, we were more than satisfied with the outcome. When putting a package together, Miguel was very approachable about discussing price ranges and options. He provided more than the service expected. Our wedding guests enjoyed the slideshow that he put together as well as the picture cards that were passed out during the reception. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/30/2008

Miguel Pola Photographers FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Jason's Catered Events Wedding Caterers

Miguel Pola is a true professional in every sense of the word. We have seen his work many times over the years and it is always terrific! His calm presence and incredible skills will make your wedding process from beginning to end a dream come true. If you hire him, you will be thrilled.

• Swellegant Events
    Swellegant Events Wedding Planners

You will be thrilled if you hire Miguel. He's a professional who truly cares about making his clients happy, and he delivers gorgeous images. The world of wedding photography is incredibly competitive, with the advance of digital photography. When you hire Miguel and his team, you are hiring more than a photographer... you're hiring a true professional. Miguel Pola is a talented artist, and a great guy, as well. Natalie Vishny, Swellegant Events

• A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production Wedding Planners

Miguel is such a great guy- I have been referring and working with him for several years and he continues to make my client's happy. We recently had a wedding at Rancho Las Lomas and Miguel was feeling under the weather, I was impressed and thrilled that event though he wasn't feeling very hot he was on time, dedicated to our client, friendly to all, and even stayed overtime for free to make sure he got all the shots that the client wanted. I appreciate that kind of dedication and determination from my vendors, which is why I don't hesitate to refer Miguel.

• Brea, 92821 See on map
    Location of (Miguel Pola Photographers)

Miguel Pola Photographers frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Miguel Pola Photographers offer?

Miguel Pola Photographers offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Miguel Pola Photographers offer?

Miguel Pola Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Miguel Pola Photographers offer for wedding events?

Miguel Pola Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Miguel Pola Photographers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Miguel Pola Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.