Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jim Kennedy Photographers

Jim and his amazing team of photographers have become one of the most sought after studios in Orange County. Jim's passion for weddings is evident in your first meeting with him. Jim feels so blessed to have the opportunity to photograph so many amazing couples every year. The studio prides itself that almost 100% of the bookings are from referrals.They say once you find what you love to do you'll never work another day in your life. This is Jim's life.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (4)
Boudoir Shoot (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Save the Date (1)

Amber was amazing! We loved her!

Profile Picture Grace, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber was such an amazing photographer and we had a WONDERFUL experience throughout the entire photography process with the Jim Kennedy Photography team. We were beyond happy with the quality of photos from both our engagement shoot as well as all of the day-of wedding pictures. We plan on using JKP for all our future photography needs and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a professional, fun, and excellent photographer!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber Miller with Jim Kennedy Photographers was a delight to work with. She captured our wedding beautifully and when I got the photos I was truly blown away with our amazing they were - they looked like something out of a magazine. I couldn't be more happier with JKP services.

Profile Picture Traci, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews

28 Photos

My Photo Album

28 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Not only have I worked with Jim Kennedy photographers a number of times but they have generously taken photos of our staff of DJs for our web site as well as done our new born photos for my wife and I. This group of photographers are some of the best in the industry and I highly suggest them to all of our customers.

JKP are one of the easiest and best to work with. The pictures are amazing and they always seem to be having fun. That's easy to do when you love the job as much as they do. They capture all the special moments and when you look at the portfolio you can see that they are ALWAYS shooting. As a DJ, it's important that the photographers are flexible to changes and are always present,they are. JKP are the best.

Best wedding photographer arround. They will not dissapoint!

Jim is one of OC's hottest wedding photographers with an amazing team of professional photographers.

LOVE Jim Kennedy Photographers!!!!! Seriously, such an awesome team of photographers its hard to just pick one! I am truly grateful when my clients choose JKP for photography, because then I don't have to worry about the photography element getting done on time, and perfect every time... You can't go wrong with JKP!!!!

82 PROS I KNOW