Engaged Events

Tustin, CA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Engaged Events can assist you with any type of event, large or small. Whether you are hosting a casual beach ceremony, or a black tie affair, our team will lead your vendors through a flawless day for your friends and family to enjoy.

We take pride in our relationships with some of the best vendors in the business, however we also work well with new faces and up-and-coming professionals. Led by our team, these vendors will be able to exceed all of your expectations for your wedding services. These services are all of the pieces that must come together to make your day magical!

Engaged Events has three customized packages of our services. Please visit our website for more detailed information . www.engagedevents.us

Thank you!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sara
    Sara T. Married on 09/24/2021

Dream Team!

I am so happy we went with Engaged Events to help with our wedding planning and day of coordination! Leading up to the wedding Candice was always so good to answer any and of all of my questions (trust me I had a lot), ease my worries, and provide much-needed expert guidance and advice when I wasn't sure the best way to tackle something. It's clear that Candice knows what's she is doing and always has her client's best interest at heart. And lastly, on my wedding day, when the totally random and unexpected happened - a flash thunderstorm an hour before the ceremony in the middle of September! - Candice and her team were on top of it!!! You can imagine the stress and anxiety that came over me when this happened but rest assured, Candice and her team kicked into high gear, made backup plans, and communicated with all the other vendors. Thankfully, the rain cleared, but this experience proved even more so just how competent, professional, and kick-ass herself and her team really were. Go with Candice and Engaged Events - you will not be disappointed.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing experience!

We were so lucky to have Candice as our wedding planner! I can not express how helpful she and her team were for planning our wedding day and for all their help on the day! Everything went smoothly on the day and I attribute that all to Candice and her team! Both mine and my husband's family remarked many times after the wedding how helpful and amazing she was! Anything I asked her was done in an instant the day of--from lighting help to last minute guest changes she was on it with a smile! She and her team organized our sparkler send off and then packed everything up in a family member's car and she even personally took some of our guests to their hotel when they could not find and Uber!!! She truly went above and beyond and I 100% recommend using engaged events!!! Thank you Candice!!!
    Lindsey Married on 07/30/2021

Phenomenal!

We were lucky enough to have Candice be our wedding coordinator and she was incredible! We postponed our wedding due to covid and she was the bright light that guided us through tough times. Her positivity and hard work made our day absolutely amazing and worth the wait! She was extremely responsive, on top of everything, and helped us execute every detail of our vision perfectly. Cannot recommend Candice and the Engaged Events team more!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have yet to work with someone more professional, detail oriented and charasmatic as Events by Candice. She goes above and beyond to make her brides feel extra special while letting them feel relaxed and assured that thier wedding and special day is in the right hands. I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience it has been working with Candice!

11111 Address Tustin, CA, 92780
Location of (Engaged Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding