17501 Irvine Blvd , #204, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Engaged Events

Engaged Events can assist you with any type of event, large or small. Whether you are hosting a casual beach ceremony, or a black tie affair, our team will lead your vendors through a flawless day for your friends and family to enjoy.

We take pride in our relationships with some of the best vendors in the business, however we also work well with new faces and up-and-coming professionals. Led by our team, these vendors will be able to exceed all of your expectations for your wedding services. These services are all of the pieces that must come together to make your day magical!

Engaged Events has three customized packages of our services. Please visit our website for more detailed information . www.engagedevents.us

Thank you!

Engaged Events 7
  • Gladys

Gladys · Married on 08/31/2019

The MVP of our wedding: Engaged Events Candice

Candice from Engaged Events was our wedding planner and day-of-coordinator for our wedding at Rancho Las Lomas and La Purisima Catholic Church on 08/31/2019.

Where do I begin??
    She is absolutely one of the most beautiful souls we have ever met. From our first interaction with her, to our multiple check-in meetings, emails, vendor meetings, rehearsal, and the wedding day; she proved to us how she is worth every single penny!

Engaged events is professional, organized, punctual, dependable, helpful, perfectly priced, and personable. Candice was the perfect wedding planner and day of coordinator for us. The services of Engaged Events was the best thing we paid for on our wedding journey/day.

I am a really organized person and love planning events that most of my friends thought we wouldn't hire a wedding planner and just a day of coordinator... I knew that this wasn't just any event that was being planned but OUR WEDDING! I wanted a professional and seasoned eye watching our decisions and making sure that we stayed on track. My husband and I are so pleased we decided to hire Candice for the planning process in addition to the day of coordination. She really provides such wonderful insight.

She recommended vendors to us and we ended up selecting the dream team due to her! Having all our vendors know each other from previous weddings was a key factor to the seamless success we had at our wedding. Candice has worked with so many vendors and she really knows how to organize them all. She can honestly pull off a perfect and beautiful wedding with her eyes closed!

Our wedding day went off without a hitch! We had our wedding day take place over two locations: the ceremony at a Catholic church and the reception at Rancho Las Lomas. She was there whenever we needed her no matter the location.

By the end of the night, our families complimented us on choosing to work with Engaged Events and how they were so pleasant to interact with.

Thank you Engaged Events, Thank you Candice, for all your hard work and dedication to making our wedding day so special and taking care of us from the moment we signed the contract over a year ago to the day we said "I do."

We 100% recommend Engaged Events!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Engaged Events 18
    Engaged Events 19
    Engaged Events 20

Allison Roque · Married on 08/30/2019

Helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Jenn Wolf is literally the best. She was so organized, professional, and just ON IT in every way! For most people, a wedding is the biggest event you will ever plan, and someone like me will go in every direction with planning unless someone gives me exact details to focus on and deadlines to follow. Jenn did all that and more. The day flowed so perfectly, even though the timeline was not perfectly followed. And anyone who says you can't party at your own wedding is wrong. I was able to let go and party it up, feeling so confident that the wedding was in good hands.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Evonne · Married on 08/18/2019

WOW!! Engaged Events is amazing!

I used Candice from Engaged Events for my daughters Final Details Coordinator. She was always available to me as the MOB, to answer my quick questions and with referrals along the way. She provided amazing service to me as the MOB and to my daughter and her husband as well. She was always professional, kind and firm when she had to be. When I had a hick-up with one of our vendors two days before the wedding she handled it with grace. She found a solution that worked to ease the problem. Her documentation of all aspects of the wedding was to be commended. My daughter says, "Candice, she's amazing!' and I agree!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Engaged Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events
    L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have yet to work with someone more professional, detail oriented and charasmatic as Events by Candice. She goes above and beyond to make her brides feel extra special while letting them feel relaxed and assured that thier wedding and special day is in the right hands. I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience it has been working with Candice!

• 17501 Irvine Blvd , #204, Suite #204 Tustin, CA, 92780 See on map