17501 Irvine Blvd , #204, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Engaged Events

Engaged Events can assist you with any type of event, large or small. Whether you are hosting a casual beach ceremony, or a black tie affair, our team will lead your vendors through a flawless day for your friends and family to enjoy.

We take pride in our relationships with some of the best vendors in the business, however we also work well with new faces and up-and-coming professionals. Led by our team, these vendors will be able to exceed all of your expectations for your wedding services. These services are all of the pieces that must come together to make your day magical!

Engaged Events has three customized packages of our services. Please visit our website for more detailed information . www.engagedevents.us

Thank you!

chris megan wed 0673

186 Reviews for Engaged Events

Ness · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful wedding coordinator!

I highly recommend Candice from Engaged Events! She was so friendly and helpful throughout my wedding planning process and wedding day. She even went over and above her job responsibilities to secure a partial refund from one of my vendors. My husband and I felt less stressed during our big day since she was adept to handling the work. In summary, Candice is knowledgeable of the wedding industry, competent, and attentive to our needs and wants.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Lubinski · Married on 10/12/2019

Helped to create the perfect day

Candice was wonderful. She was incredibly responsive when it came to emails and what I found most important was she put me at ease. When you start planning a wedding you have no idea what you’re doing. You don’t know anything about seating arrangements or how many tables you’ll need and this was a huge stressor for me-that is until we found Candice. Candice and her team were so organized, helpful and a pleasure to be around. She is the wedding planner you want and need to have. She’ll make sure your day runs smoothly and she’ll solve any hiccups along the way. I had ordered and brought some easels and she assembled them the day of. She also helped to create the wedding of my dreams. Thank you Candice and thank you engaged events!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 09/21/2019

You need Candice!

Hiring Candice was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding. Not only is she like the sweetest person but she is so helpful, organized, and knowledgeable. I did the final details package since I had already done a lot of the planning and hiring before I found her. This package is a great option that many other planners don't offer. She started working with me 2 months prior to my wedding and was great at communication and getting last minute details in order before the wedding. From the first time I met her she gave me a hug and made me feel comfortable relinquishing responsibility to her. She then took over all communication with the other vendors, she came to my rehearsal and of course was in charge on the wedding day. If it weren't for Candice I don't think the day would've gone as smoothly as it did. She checked on me several times throughout the day and gave me updates as vendors were setting up which I really appreciated! I owe Candice a huge thank you for her services and I highly recommend her for anyone thinking about a coordinator! She is such a gem and truly just a wonderful human. Hire her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Engaged Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events
    L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have yet to work with someone more professional, detail oriented and charasmatic as Events by Candice. She goes above and beyond to make her brides feel extra special while letting them feel relaxed and assured that thier wedding and special day is in the right hands. I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience it has been working with Candice!

• 17501 Irvine Blvd , #204, Suite #204 Tustin, CA, 92780 See on map
    Location of (Engaged Events)