17501 Irvine Blvd , #204, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Engaged Events

Engaged Events can assist you with any type of event, large or small. Whether you are hosting a casual beach ceremony, or a black tie affair, our team will lead your vendors through a flawless day for your friends and family to enjoy.

We take pride in our relationships with some of the best vendors in the business, however we also work well with new faces and up-and-coming professionals. Led by our team, these vendors will be able to exceed all of your expectations for your wedding services. These services are all of the pieces that must come together to make your day magical!

Engaged Events has three customized packages of our services. Please visit our website for more detailed information . www.engagedevents.us

Thank you!

Engaged Events 3
Engaged Events 4
Engaged Events 5

Krissy · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Plan as early as you can!! Make sure you get lots of rest will day before and hydrate and eat! Little things are bound to go wrong but no one will notice. Just have fun!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • W

Wendy Pierce · Married on 02/10/2019

Engaged Events Beyond Excellent!

I've planned events but for my daughters wedding I wanted someone I could trust our day with so I could completely enjoy the day. Wow! I felt completely comfortable in the hands of Engaged Events! Jenn was fabulous! In spite of weather and last minute set up changes beyond our control engaged Events remained professional and on top of every detail!
    I had total confidence in their decisions, adjustments and above and beyond care for us to make sure we enjoyed the celebration! I couldn't recommend them higher!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Engaged Events 6
  • Kim

Kim Warden · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing wedding coordination!

My husband and I are so grateful that we hired Candice as our wedding coordinator for our San Diego wedding in November. We did a lot of the planning ourselves, but we hired Engaged for their "Final Details" package, which made the last couple months of planning, our rehearsal and our big day run so smoothly.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Engaged Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events
    L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have yet to work with someone more professional, detail oriented and charasmatic as Events by Candice. She goes above and beyond to make her brides feel extra special while letting them feel relaxed and assured that thier wedding and special day is in the right hands. I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience it has been working with Candice!

• 17501 Irvine Blvd , #204, Suite #204 Tustin, CA, 92780 See on map