17501 Irvine Blvd , #204, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Engaged Events

Engaged Events can assist you with any type of event, large or small. Whether you are hosting a casual beach ceremony, or a black tie affair, our team will lead your vendors through a flawless day for your friends and family to enjoy.

We take pride in our relationships with some of the best vendors in the business, however we also work well with new faces and up-and-coming professionals. Led by our team, these vendors will be able to exceed all of your expectations for your wedding services. These services are all of the pieces that must come together to make your day magical!

Engaged Events has three customized packages of our services. Please visit our website for more detailed information . www.engagedevents.us

Thank you!

chris megan wed 0673

192 Reviews for Engaged Events

• Lauren

Lauren Porter · Married on 11/07/2020

Engaged Events is the Best in the Business!

We worked with Candice at Engaged Events and she is a true professional. Her reputation among other vendors is superb and her years of experience in the industry make her very well connected. She is kind, enthusiastic, and it is obvious she loves what she does. She is very detail oriented and has her day off plans down to the minute so the day went by flawlessly! Booking with Engaged Events was the best wedding planning decision we made, even during a global pandemic, Candice still made our dream wedding possible! We are so thankful for Candice and her team!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2020

Candice + her team really are the dream!

Hire Engaged Events for your wedding day - like, right now!!

Candice is genuine, friendly, respectful, kind + so much more! From our first initial email conversation, Candice showed true professionalism. She completely understood our vision and assisted along the way. She provided guidance as we had planned a wedding during a pandemic (and she truly showed patience with my crazy ass).

The day of our wedding, Candice went above and beyond. She made my WHOLE family feel comfortable, and checked on us throughout the day. She kept us on schedule and made sure to coordinate with all other vendors BEFORE big moments were going to happen.

I come from an event background, previously working weddings + events at hotel properties. My biggest fear for my wedding day was that I wasn't going to be able to turn off "work-mode". With Candice and her team, I DID JUST THAT! The day went flawlessly and was so MAGICAL! I owe it all to Engaged Events for allowing me to relax and enjoy the entire day.

Kevin and I are so grateful for the Engaged Team. We truly loved having them be a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Traci Robbins · Married on 08/31/2020

Above and Beyond

Candice is soo amazing. She did mine and my sisters wedding and everything was better than perfect. I would highly recommend her. She goes above and beyond for her clients.

Sent on 09/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Engaged Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events
    L'Pretty - Makeup for Special Events Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have yet to work with someone more professional, detail oriented and charasmatic as Events by Candice. She goes above and beyond to make her brides feel extra special while letting them feel relaxed and assured that thier wedding and special day is in the right hands. I cannot express enough what a wonderful experience it has been working with Candice!

• 17501 Irvine Blvd , #204, Suite #204 Tustin, CA, 92780 See on map
    Location of (Engaged Events)