Engaged Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Sara
    Sara T. Married on 09/24/2021

Dream Team!

I am so happy we went with Engaged Events to help with our wedding planning and day of coordination! Leading up to the wedding Candice was always so good to answer any and of all of my questions (trust me I had a lot), ease my worries, and provide much-needed expert guidance and advice when I wasn't sure the best way to tackle something. It's clear that Candice knows what's she is doing and always has her client's best interest at heart. And lastly, on my wedding day, when the totally random and unexpected happened - a flash thunderstorm an hour before the ceremony in the middle of September! - Candice and her team were on top of it!!! You can imagine the stress and anxiety that came over me when this happened but rest assured, Candice and her team kicked into high gear, made backup plans, and communicated with all the other vendors. Thankfully, the rain cleared, but this experience proved even more so just how competent, professional, and kick-ass herself and her team really were. Go with Candice and Engaged Events - you will not be disappointed.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing experience!

We were so lucky to have Candice as our wedding planner! I can not express how helpful she and her team were for planning our wedding day and for all their help on the day! Everything went smoothly on the day and I attribute that all to Candice and her team! Both mine and my husband's family remarked many times after the wedding how helpful and amazing she was! Anything I asked her was done in an instant the day of--from lighting help to last minute guest changes she was on it with a smile! She and her team organized our sparkler send off and then packed everything up in a family member's car and she even personally took some of our guests to their hotel when they could not find and Uber!!! She truly went above and beyond and I 100% recommend using engaged events!!! Thank you Candice!!!
    Lindsey Married on 07/30/2021

Phenomenal!

We were lucky enough to have Candice be our wedding coordinator and she was incredible! We postponed our wedding due to covid and she was the bright light that guided us through tough times. Her positivity and hard work made our day absolutely amazing and worth the wait! She was extremely responsive, on top of everything, and helped us execute every detail of our vision perfectly. Cannot recommend Candice and the Engaged Events team more!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 07/03/2021

Hire Engaged!!

My wedding was perfect! Candice at engaged events was my coordinator and she was pleasant, sweet, and extremely great at her job. She stepped in a couple months before the big day. Together we made a comprehensive timeline of the day and she helped me think of every detail to make the day go smooth. She ran our rehearsal so well (kept everyone focused but also having fun)! My wedding day was so perfect. Candice and her team organized everything perfect and always had everyone where they needed to be at the right time. Our timeline worked out perfect. Everyone had a great time! I wouldn’t get married without a coordinator from Engaged Events!
  • Mollie
    Mollie S. Married on 05/31/2021

Highly Recommend Engaged Events and Candice

Candice was amazing. Planning a wedding in California from the midwest was challenging to say the least. Candice answered all of our questions, put us in touch with the best vendors and provided invaluable guidance for our big day. She is experienced, professional and super organized. I highly recommend engaged events and Candice to anyone planning a wedding. Thanks for everything!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/08/2021

World class wedding planners

I want to begin by noting I am a very critical person by nature and interviewed with over a dozen wedding planning companies. Candace was the last planner I spoke with so I naturally expected perfection given the other candidates were also highly rated and had featured in all the magazines and websites a bride looks at - but the moment we ended our call I called my mom and said I HAVE TO HAVE ENGAGED EVENTS - I knew without a doubt in my crazy bride Bain that she was the best and let me tell you - she did not disappoint at all. Due to the pandemic - my wedding timeline went from 11 months to 24 months of which I is a long time to plan anything and looking back I’m even more in awe of all she did and who she is because heck - I would’ve been over me by month 12.

But anyways - I’ll get to the point - Candace made what was the Best day I could ever have asked for! Where to even begin - from the moment I decided on the venue (back in 2018…pandemic wedding timeframe) I was truly in awe of the professionalism every member at Engaged Events demonstrated. To say the planning service was perfect would be an understatement - every concern, question or hesitation was anticipated by their remarkable wedding team to the point where I was being given information on a topic or area of the wedding planning that I hadn’t even known I was worried about! They prepared for my every need and Candace was patient through every one of my OCD freak outs! ! I am grateful to have been able to experience my magical and perfect dream day with the ladies of this establishment. Candace is truly a world class wedding planner and human being. Thank you for creating perfection every single moment of my day!

Venue: Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
    Wedding Planner: ENGAGED EVENTS
  • Carley
    Carley P. Married on 05/01/2021

Incredible!!!!

Candice and her team were absolutely incredible to work with. If you are questioning whether or not you need a wedding coordinator, DO IT! I credit Engaged Events for our wedding going off without a hitch. We used the final details package with engaged events and started working with Candice 2 months in advance. From our first meeting Candice asked about every detail and had it all mapped out for the day of in the most easy to digest documents. Candice and her team handled every single thing day of! My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing other than enjoying our day and I could never thank Engaged Events enough for allowing us to simply be present and enjoy our day.
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 11/07/2020

Engaged Events is the Best in the Business!

We worked with Candice at Engaged Events and she is a true professional. Her reputation among other vendors is superb and her years of experience in the industry make her very well connected. She is kind, enthusiastic, and it is obvious she loves what she does. She is very detail oriented and has her day off plans down to the minute so the day went by flawlessly! Booking with Engaged Events was the best wedding planning decision we made, even during a global pandemic, Candice still made our dream wedding possible! We are so thankful for Candice and her team!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/09/2020

Candice + her team really are the dream!

Hire Engaged Events for your wedding day - like, right now!!

Candice is genuine, friendly, respectful, kind + so much more! From our first initial email conversation, Candice showed true professionalism. She completely understood our vision and assisted along the way. She provided guidance as we had planned a wedding during a pandemic (and she truly showed patience with my crazy ass).

The day of our wedding, Candice went above and beyond. She made my WHOLE family feel comfortable, and checked on us throughout the day. She kept us on schedule and made sure to coordinate with all other vendors BEFORE big moments were going to happen.

I come from an event background, previously working weddings + events at hotel properties. My biggest fear for my wedding day was that I wasn't going to be able to turn off "work-mode". With Candice and her team, I DID JUST THAT! The day went flawlessly and was so MAGICAL! I owe it all to Engaged Events for allowing me to relax and enjoy the entire day.

Kevin and I are so grateful for the Engaged Team. We truly loved having them be a part of our special day!
    Traci R. Married on 08/31/2020

Above and Beyond

Candice is soo amazing. She did mine and my sisters wedding and everything was better than perfect. I would highly recommend her. She goes above and beyond for her clients.
  • Paula
    Paula B. Married on 06/09/2020

Extraordinary! Most amazing wedding planner ever!

Engaged Events/ beyond amazing
    Alexa Married on 06/09/2020

So amazing!

We love Engaged Events and Candice! They helped us get through the craziness of planning a wedding during a pandemic, including having to completely reschedule. They made it such an enjoyable experience and we were still able to have our dream wedding in the midst of everything going on. We are so thankful!!
    Melissa Married on 02/29/2020

Candice is AMAZING!!

If you've been spending hours searching for a wedding planner, search no further! Candice and Engaged Events are truly the best! Our perfect wedding wouldn't have been possible without Candice and her team.

My job involves a lot of detailed analysis so I knew I would probably treat wedding planning the same way and go crazy with "analysis paralysis" before my wedding day arrived. Thus I needed someone to help navigate through the process, narrow down my options, provide recommendations when I couldn't make a decision, all while staying within the budget. I interviewed the wedding planners my venue recommended and immediately fell in love with Candice. She was warm, bubbly, and understood right away what I wanted for my wedding. Throughout our time working with her, Candice was always patient and understanding with my millions of questions and emails and constantly looked out for our best interest.

Additionally, Candice has a wonderful relationship with the venue and catering company we got married at (Rancho Las Lomas & 24 Carrots) so everything throughout the planning process and wedding day went seamlessly. She helped us figure out the best set-up for my ~150 size winter wedding at Rancho Las Lomas and the catering/rentals with 24 Carrots. She also has a fantastic network of vendors (photographers, DJ's, florist, cake, etc) that were within my budget range. Everyone she recommended that we ultimately hired for our wedding were absolutely amazing.

On our actual wedding day, Candice and her team were on top of everything. She would check-in on us throughout the day to let us know what was happening next. We can honestly say we were not at all stressed on my wedding day because of Candice's organization and constant communication. Everyone (our parents and bridal party) kept saying it was the best and most organized, stress free, yet fun wedding they had been a part of.

Candice is so hard working, truly loves what she does, and helped make our dream wedding happen! My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with her. Thank you for everything!
    Ness Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful wedding coordinator!

I highly recommend Candice from Engaged Events! She was so friendly and helpful throughout my wedding planning process and wedding day. She even went over and above her job responsibilities to secure a partial refund from one of my vendors. My husband and I felt less stressed during our big day since she was adept to handling the work. In summary, Candice is knowledgeable of the wedding industry, competent, and attentive to our needs and wants.
  • Katherine
    Katherine L. Married on 10/12/2019

Helped to create the perfect day

Candice was wonderful. She was incredibly responsive when it came to emails and what I found most important was she put me at ease. When you start planning a wedding you have no idea what you’re doing. You don’t know anything about seating arrangements or how many tables you’ll need and this was a huge stressor for me-that is until we found Candice. Candice and her team were so organized, helpful and a pleasure to be around. She is the wedding planner you want and need to have. She’ll make sure your day runs smoothly and she’ll solve any hiccups along the way. I had ordered and brought some easels and she assembled them the day of. She also helped to create the wedding of my dreams. Thank you Candice and thank you engaged events!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 09/21/2019

You need Candice!

Hiring Candice was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding. Not only is she like the sweetest person but she is so helpful, organized, and knowledgeable. I did the final details package since I had already done a lot of the planning and hiring before I found her. This package is a great option that many other planners don't offer. She started working with me 2 months prior to my wedding and was great at communication and getting last minute details in order before the wedding. From the first time I met her she gave me a hug and made me feel comfortable relinquishing responsibility to her. She then took over all communication with the other vendors, she came to my rehearsal and of course was in charge on the wedding day. If it weren't for Candice I don't think the day would've gone as smoothly as it did. She checked on me several times throughout the day and gave me updates as vendors were setting up which I really appreciated! I owe Candice a huge thank you for her services and I highly recommend her for anyone thinking about a coordinator! She is such a gem and truly just a wonderful human. Hire her, you won't regret it!
    Erika M. Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing planner and now friend!!

First, I have to say my now husband and I were engaged for 3 years, living in different parts of the country/California, and were so busy with our career paths by the time we hired Candice. She was our saving grace in planning the wedding - from her attention to every single detail, organization, promptness in responding to emails/texts/emails, and her genuine kindness and support for us. She not only stuck with us for those years before our original wedding date BUT she kept us motivated and supported when the pandemic hit and we had to postpone our wedding 3 TIMES. She was beyond amazing and did everything in her power to make sure we were treated with fairness with realistic pricing/costs and dealing with vendors. My husband and I couldn’t believe our wedding actually happened just a few weeks ago and we owe it all to Candice and her team - it was truly sad saying goodbye to her at the end of the night!!! We feel as though we’ve gained a friend and will definitely stay in touch. Thank you Candice and the engaged events team!!!
  • Gladys
    Gladys Married on 08/31/2019

The MVP of our wedding: Engaged Events Candice

Candice from Engaged Events was our wedding planner and day-of-coordinator for our wedding at Rancho Las Lomas and La Purisima Catholic Church on 08/31/2019.

Where do I begin??
    She is absolutely one of the most beautiful souls we have ever met. From our first interaction with her, to our multiple check-in meetings, emails, vendor meetings, rehearsal, and the wedding day; she proved to us how she is worth every single penny!

Engaged events is professional, organized, punctual, dependable, helpful, perfectly priced, and personable. Candice was the perfect wedding planner and day of coordinator for us. The services of Engaged Events was the best thing we paid for on our wedding journey/day.

I am a really organized person and love planning events that most of my friends thought we wouldn't hire a wedding planner and just a day of coordinator... I knew that this wasn't just any event that was being planned but OUR WEDDING! I wanted a professional and seasoned eye watching our decisions and making sure that we stayed on track. My husband and I are so pleased we decided to hire Candice for the planning process in addition to the day of coordination. She really provides such wonderful insight.

She recommended vendors to us and we ended up selecting the dream team due to her! Having all our vendors know each other from previous weddings was a key factor to the seamless success we had at our wedding. Candice has worked with so many vendors and she really knows how to organize them all. She can honestly pull off a perfect and beautiful wedding with her eyes closed!

Our wedding day went off without a hitch! We had our wedding day take place over two locations: the ceremony at a Catholic church and the reception at Rancho Las Lomas. She was there whenever we needed her no matter the location.

By the end of the night, our families complimented us on choosing to work with Engaged Events and how they were so pleasant to interact with.

Thank you Engaged Events, Thank you Candice, for all your hard work and dedication to making our wedding day so special and taking care of us from the moment we signed the contract over a year ago to the day we said "I do."

We 100% recommend Engaged Events!!!
    Allison R. Married on 08/30/2019

Helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Jenn Wolf is literally the best. She was so organized, professional, and just ON IT in every way! For most people, a wedding is the biggest event you will ever plan, and someone like me will go in every direction with planning unless someone gives me exact details to focus on and deadlines to follow. Jenn did all that and more. The day flowed so perfectly, even though the timeline was not perfectly followed. And anyone who says you can't party at your own wedding is wrong. I was able to let go and party it up, feeling so confident that the wedding was in good hands.
    Evonne Married on 08/18/2019

WOW!! Engaged Events is amazing!

I used Candice from Engaged Events for my daughters Final Details Coordinator. She was always available to me as the MOB, to answer my quick questions and with referrals along the way. She provided amazing service to me as the MOB and to my daughter and her husband as well. She was always professional, kind and firm when she had to be. When I had a hick-up with one of our vendors two days before the wedding she handled it with grace. She found a solution that worked to ease the problem. Her documentation of all aspects of the wedding was to be commended. My daughter says, "Candice, she's amazing!' and I agree!!
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 08/03/2019

Seamless wedding day thanks to Candice and her team at Engaged Events!

i couldn’t thank Engaged Events more! They are definitely the best Orange County has to offer. My wedding day was absolutely seamless. Candice and her team are extremely detail oriented, professional, and do not miss a beat! We had the best, most stress-free wedding day thanks to Engaged Events!
    Jessica M. Married on 06/28/2019

Simply Amazing!

Candice and team are just the best! They are organized, kept everything running smoothly and assisted with making my dream wedding become a reality. If you are looking for someone you can trust without any doubts, this is the team to go with!
    Krissy Married on 05/25/2019
    Plan as early as you can!! Make sure you get lots of rest will day before and hydrate and eat! Little things are bound to go wrong but no one will notice. Just have fun!!
  • Pandy
    Pandy B. Married on 05/19/2019

Truly Wonderful!

I can’t possibly say thank Candice and Linzi and team enough for everything they did for my son’s wedding. From the very start, they have been our center and strength and covered us at every turn. I always knew we would be ok with them to guide us, and of course that is true. But I am overwhelmed at the lengths they went to take care of us. Every detail, the timing of the day, down to the sparkler exit, everything was perfect. Every time I turned around looking for something, or wondering about how something was going to go, Linzi was there, telling me she had already taken care of it, or would find out the answer to a question, tables set up, decor items out, personal items packed, sorted, nothing was left out, there to the very end. Their kind energy, smiles and supportive vibes made the day a joy. AMAZING! They are easy to work with, very thorough and thoughtful, professional and positive! Candice handled issues with our vendors for us, made contacts when we needed referrals and saw that their services were completed as promised.

Their services are impeccable, and customer oriented 100%. It has been a pleasure of a lifetime to work with them and having them as our wedding planner has made doing this wedding a much easier task. When I think of the wedding in years to come they will always be at the center of the experience. I will be singing their praises to any one who is looking for a wedding planner any chance I get.
    Tracee Married on 05/04/2019

Candice is the best!

We hired Candice to help us plan our dream California wedding from New York, and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Candice was fantastic to work with from start to finish. She is everything you would want your wedding planner to be — enthusiastic, proactive, responsive, helpful, knowledgeable ... I could go on! Simply put, Candice is the best!