Engaged Events Reviews

186 | Tustin, CA

186 Reviews for Engaged Events

Ness · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful wedding coordinator!

I highly recommend Candice from Engaged Events! She was so friendly and helpful throughout my wedding planning process and wedding day. She even went over and above her job responsibilities to secure a partial refund from one of my vendors. My husband and I felt less stressed during our big day since she was adept to handling the work. In summary, Candice is knowledgeable of the wedding industry, competent, and attentive to our needs and wants.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Lubinski · Married on 10/12/2019

Helped to create the perfect day

Candice was wonderful. She was incredibly responsive when it came to emails and what I found most important was she put me at ease. When you start planning a wedding you have no idea what you’re doing. You don’t know anything about seating arrangements or how many tables you’ll need and this was a huge stressor for me-that is until we found Candice. Candice and her team were so organized, helpful and a pleasure to be around. She is the wedding planner you want and need to have. She’ll make sure your day runs smoothly and she’ll solve any hiccups along the way. I had ordered and brought some easels and she assembled them the day of. She also helped to create the wedding of my dreams. Thank you Candice and thank you engaged events!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 09/21/2019

You need Candice!

Hiring Candice was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding. Not only is she like the sweetest person but she is so helpful, organized, and knowledgeable. I did the final details package since I had already done a lot of the planning and hiring before I found her. This package is a great option that many other planners don't offer. She started working with me 2 months prior to my wedding and was great at communication and getting last minute details in order before the wedding. From the first time I met her she gave me a hug and made me feel comfortable relinquishing responsibility to her. She then took over all communication with the other vendors, she came to my rehearsal and of course was in charge on the wedding day. If it weren't for Candice I don't think the day would've gone as smoothly as it did. She checked on me several times throughout the day and gave me updates as vendors were setting up which I really appreciated! I owe Candice a huge thank you for her services and I highly recommend her for anyone thinking about a coordinator! She is such a gem and truly just a wonderful human. Hire her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Gladys

Gladys · Married on 08/31/2019

The MVP of our wedding: Engaged Events Candice

Candice from Engaged Events was our wedding planner and day-of-coordinator for our wedding at Rancho Las Lomas and La Purisima Catholic Church on 08/31/2019.

Where do I begin??
    She is absolutely one of the most beautiful souls we have ever met. From our first interaction with her, to our multiple check-in meetings, emails, vendor meetings, rehearsal, and the wedding day; she proved to us how she is worth every single penny!

Engaged events is professional, organized, punctual, dependable, helpful, perfectly priced, and personable. Candice was the perfect wedding planner and day of coordinator for us. The services of Engaged Events was the best thing we paid for on our wedding journey/day.

I am a really organized person and love planning events that most of my friends thought we wouldn't hire a wedding planner and just a day of coordinator... I knew that this wasn't just any event that was being planned but OUR WEDDING! I wanted a professional and seasoned eye watching our decisions and making sure that we stayed on track. My husband and I are so pleased we decided to hire Candice for the planning process in addition to the day of coordination. She really provides such wonderful insight.

She recommended vendors to us and we ended up selecting the dream team due to her! Having all our vendors know each other from previous weddings was a key factor to the seamless success we had at our wedding. Candice has worked with so many vendors and she really knows how to organize them all. She can honestly pull off a perfect and beautiful wedding with her eyes closed!

Our wedding day went off without a hitch! We had our wedding day take place over two locations: the ceremony at a Catholic church and the reception at Rancho Las Lomas. She was there whenever we needed her no matter the location.

By the end of the night, our families complimented us on choosing to work with Engaged Events and how they were so pleasant to interact with.

Thank you Engaged Events, Thank you Candice, for all your hard work and dedication to making our wedding day so special and taking care of us from the moment we signed the contract over a year ago to the day we said "I do."

We 100% recommend Engaged Events!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Allison Roque · Married on 08/30/2019

Helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Jenn Wolf is literally the best. She was so organized, professional, and just ON IT in every way! For most people, a wedding is the biggest event you will ever plan, and someone like me will go in every direction with planning unless someone gives me exact details to focus on and deadlines to follow. Jenn did all that and more. The day flowed so perfectly, even though the timeline was not perfectly followed. And anyone who says you can't party at your own wedding is wrong. I was able to let go and party it up, feeling so confident that the wedding was in good hands.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Evonne · Married on 08/18/2019

WOW!! Engaged Events is amazing!

I used Candice from Engaged Events for my daughters Final Details Coordinator. She was always available to me as the MOB, to answer my quick questions and with referrals along the way. She provided amazing service to me as the MOB and to my daughter and her husband as well. She was always professional, kind and firm when she had to be. When I had a hick-up with one of our vendors two days before the wedding she handled it with grace. She found a solution that worked to ease the problem. Her documentation of all aspects of the wedding was to be commended. My daughter says, "Candice, she's amazing!' and I agree!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/03/2019

Seamless wedding day thanks to Candice and her team at Engaged Events!

i couldn’t thank Engaged Events more! They are definitely the best Orange County has to offer. My wedding day was absolutely seamless. Candice and her team are extremely detail oriented, professional, and do not miss a beat! We had the best, most stress-free wedding day thanks to Engaged Events!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Jessica Meister · Married on 06/28/2019

Simply Amazing!

Candice and team are just the best! They are organized, kept everything running smoothly and assisted with making my dream wedding become a reality. If you are looking for someone you can trust without any doubts, this is the team to go with!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Krissy · Married on 05/25/2019

Plan as early as you can!! Make sure you get lots of rest will day before and hydrate and eat! Little things are bound to go wrong but no one will notice. Just have fun!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Pandy Byrd · Married on 05/19/2019

Truly Wonderful!

I can’t possibly say thank Candice and Linzi and team enough for everything they did for my son’s wedding. From the very start, they have been our center and strength and covered us at every turn. I always knew we would be ok with them to guide us, and of course that is true. But I am overwhelmed at the lengths they went to take care of us. Every detail, the timing of the day, down to the sparkler exit, everything was perfect. Every time I turned around looking for something, or wondering about how something was going to go, Linzi was there, telling me she had already taken care of it, or would find out the answer to a question, tables set up, decor items out, personal items packed, sorted, nothing was left out, there to the very end. Their kind energy, smiles and supportive vibes made the day a joy. AMAZING! They are easy to work with, very thorough and thoughtful, professional and positive! Candice handled issues with our vendors for us, made contacts when we needed referrals and saw that their services were completed as promised.

Their services are impeccable, and customer oriented 100%. It has been a pleasure of a lifetime to work with them and having them as our wedding planner has made doing this wedding a much easier task. When I think of the wedding in years to come they will always be at the center of the experience. I will be singing their praises to any one who is looking for a wedding planner any chance I get.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Tracee · Married on 05/04/2019

Candice is the best!

We hired Candice to help us plan our dream California wedding from New York, and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Candice was fantastic to work with from start to finish. She is everything you would want your wedding planner to be — enthusiastic, proactive, responsive, helpful, knowledgeable ... I could go on! Simply put, Candice is the best!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • David

David Herrlinger · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing resource

Candice and her team were excellent to work with. She has tremendous knowledge of the entire wedding process and goes far and above on helping with every detail. Our day was perfect and she was a major part of that success, without a doubt. Thank you!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Tammie

Tammie Head · Married on 03/03/2019

Need a Wedding Planner? Candice Sanders is Your Girl!

I cannot say enough about Candice Sanders with Engaged Events. Her professionalism is exceptional, her level of engagement is superb, her dedication to staying within our budget was extrordinary, and her character is lovely in every way. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her! Honestly, I stunned by her level of services in comparison to her package prices. She goes above and beyond, I can assure you. Candice helped me plan a wedding for our daughter who lives in Laguna Beach; I live in Houston, Texas. As you can imagine, planning a wedding from afar can be a fiasco, but this was not the case. She held my hand every step of the way, and it was the best experience. All of the vendors she recommended were fantastic. We loved them all. I can also tell you that this was our second wedding to plan; our firstborn married a few years ago. We paid a jillion more dollars for our wedding planner and, truly, we got the same service as Candice supplied. Obviously, I cannot sing her praises enough. If you're grappling with who to use, make an appointment with her. You'll be glad you did!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Linn

Linn Fritts · Married on 02/11/2019

Jenn at Engaged Events was AMAZING!

My husband and I got married this past November 2, 2019 at Rancho Las Lomas and we could not have done it without Engaged Events. Our coordinator, Jenn Wolf, went so far above and beyond to make our wedding the most flawless unforgettable wonderful day of our lives. From our first meeting, Jenn was super organized and on top of everything and emailed me updated drafts of our big day along the way (which I LOVED because I am big on organization and planning). She is so sweet and was happy to help answer all of my millions of questions. Everything went smoothly the day of. There was one glitch at the end of the night with our late night snack delivery (not in any way Jenn or Engaged Events fault, completely mine and my husbands) and Jenn amazingly offered to go pick it up for us. Thanks to her our guests had their late night snack and left the event SO happy. She is literally amazing and our friends and family are still talking about how unbelievable our big day was. Everyone has told us that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to and that the service and people who worked the event were so amazing and we have Jenn and all of her assistants to thank for that. I want to throw other parties just so I can use them again (vow renewal next year perhaps? Or too soon?). Cannot recommend Jenn and everyone else at Engaged Events enough! Thank you for making our wedding perfect.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • W

Wendy Pierce · Married on 02/10/2019

Engaged Events Beyond Excellent!

I've planned events but for my daughters wedding I wanted someone I could trust our day with so I could completely enjoy the day. Wow! I felt completely comfortable in the hands of Engaged Events! Jenn was fabulous! In spite of weather and last minute set up changes beyond our control engaged Events remained professional and on top of every detail!
    I had total confidence in their decisions, adjustments and above and beyond care for us to make sure we enjoyed the celebration! I couldn't recommend them higher!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Kim

Kim Warden · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing wedding coordination!

My husband and I are so grateful that we hired Candice as our wedding coordinator for our San Diego wedding in November. We did a lot of the planning ourselves, but we hired Engaged for their "Final Details" package, which made the last couple months of planning, our rehearsal and our big day run so smoothly.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/27/2018

BEST wedding planner ever!

CANDICE seriously made our amazing wedding what it was, I cannot say enough good things which makes this review hard to write since I can't decide how to explain all she did for us in words.

First, let me just say that not only was she amazing in wedding planning and everything that goes with it, but she has become a friend through the whole experience. We really enjoyed our time "hanging out" wedding planning with her. While that may sound corny, planning a large wedding is no joke (which is how I knew I needed her) and when I would get stressed, she very easily made me more calm and flipped things around so I saw the good in every part of it. For that, I am eternally grateful and confident there is not another wedding planner out there that's better!

We booked Engaged Events for full wedding planning and I would do that again in a heartbeat. This meant that Candice helped us book every vendor, and I'm really glad I had her input. Also, she was extremely knowledgeable about where it was important to spend money. She also helped us with our budget!

On the day of, Candice kept everyone organized and on time, which is no small feat. Everything on our wedding day went so smoothly. The only hiccup was when the transportation was late, and Candice handled that situation like a champ. I have a big family, and we had a bridal party of 10, and she kept everyone organized, up to date on what was going on, and made sure everyone was having a good time.

Everyone in our bridal party, all our vendors, the hotel, and the church were all seriously impressed with Candice. I had so many people tell me how awesome my wedding planner was. I also had a ton of guests tell me they had no idea I had a planner, which is how I know she did a perfect job!

I would recommend Engaged Events to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding planner. They will go above and beyond to make your wedding day the absolute best day of your life!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

Candice is truly fantastic! I researched and talked with five other planners before I went her. She's very professional, works well with all vendors and so on top of everything! Love that she's an executor, yet takes her time to talk you through the process. Our Day-Of was flawless thanks to her and her team. I'd highly recommend her for any bride. Worth every single penny!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Christina · Married on 08/11/2018

Jenna was absolutely amazing. Without her I’m not sure how things would have played out or better yet if we would have survived such a busy and chaotic day. She was beyond professional and helpful.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jackie · Married on 08/04/2018

Where do I begin... I can honestly say my wedding day would not have been so amazing without Candice and the Engaged Events team. She was incredible to work with and allowed me to be completely care free the entire day!! Our entire family LOVED her and she helped make everyone feel comfortable and have a great time. Do not even think twice, hire Candice!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Casey · Married on 07/28/2018

Candice was truly wonderful in every aspect of this wedding planning process! She was prompt, professional, detail-oriented and on top of everything! I felt so confident going into the day knowing I had Candice and her team overseeing everything. She also patiently dealt with stressors and tying up last minute odds and ends with the "can-do" attitude that was so necessary and put me at such ease! Candice, Adam and I truly realize the reason everything went as smoothy as it did was due to your leadership! For any bride planning a wedding, the investment of a professional planner is worth every single penny, and then some! I will be recommending Candice to any and all LA/OC brides I encounter from here on out. Thank you, Candice...we are forever grateful!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/21/2018

Jenna from Engaged Events was a godsend! She helped with every detail from A-Z, was extremely organized, always timely, and just made us feel at ease throughout the entire planning process and day of too! I highly recommend Jenna and Engaged Events to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding/event planner. The day and process will be exponentially smoother!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

I don't even know where to begin, Candice was absolutely amazing and blew all my expectations!! I cannot recommend Candice enough! Our wedding was a true fairytale come true and I have Candice to thank for that. She made every detail happen, all that hard work came to life and everything turned out absolutely perfectly! Not only does Candice work with the most wonderful vendors but she also helps find the vendors that work best for YOU. She truly wants your day to be everything you imagined it to be and then some. She is so organized and keeps you at ease during such a stressful time. I have received so many compliments from friends and family on how well orchestrated and organized our wedding was and how not one detail went unnoticed. Candice was a true joy to work with and always has a smile on her face. I am so sad our wedding is over.

Candice thank you for everything, I could not have planned my dream wedding without you!! xoxo Brittany & Kyle

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kevin · Married on 07/06/2018

Don’t get married without Engaged Events! My fiancé and I met Candice Sanders, our coordinator, at a wedding open house. We liked her instantly, and as luck would have it, she was available on our wedding day. Truly, we were lucky because I know she was busy around the time of our wedding. You wouldn’t know it though because her service was above and beyond. She was detailed, prepared for everything and was a crutch on our big day. In addition, she was flexible and professional with other vendors, and her support team was great too. Candice is, without a doubt, best in class. She not only made us feel prepared, but also completely secure on our big day — when she really shined. Even my parents and friends were commenting about her exceptional service. We love you, Candice! Thank you! -Cortney & Kevin

Sent on 07/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

There are not enough words to describe how much we enjoyed working with Jenna to plan our DREAM wedding!

Our wedding turned out to be more than we could have ever possibly imagined. It's been 3 weeks since our wedding and now that I have a minute to reflect on the most perfect day, I've realized how important and amazing Jenna from Engaged Events was throughout the entire planning process. Jenna’s truly a dream team wrapped in one person and I don't know what my wedding day (or my sanity) would’ve been without her! From her amazing vendor recommendations, to building a detailed timeline for the day of, to being there for us every step of the way, to getting to know us both so well that she anticipates what we're going to decide - she's unbelievably talented. Jenna was always there to guide us through things and at times to simply ease my mind. The big day went off without a single hitch, not a thing went wrong, and we were able to enjoy every single moment of our special day because of her. She was so on top of every little detail, not only the day of the wedding, but throughout the entire process, which made wedding planning much more enjoyable for us. Since our wedding I have received countless calls and texts from family and friends telling me how beautiful and fun our wedding was.

I cannot imagine having planned my wedding with anyone else and I gained a wonderful friend from the process. I would recommend Jenna and Engaged Events to anyone planning their special day!

Sent on 08/17/2018