Jim Kennedy Photographers Reviews

Jim Kennedy Photographers 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Getting married on 02/20/2020

AMAZING Photography!

We were amazed with our Engagement Photography with Megan! Bright and gorgeous photos, perfectly designed for us in mind. We had a blast with her shooting our photos throughout the Disney parks- she dared to dream with us and make our dreams come true with a little magic and pixie dust! We couldn’t be more thankful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 8

Venessa · Getting married on 10/18/2019

We don't have our final pictures yet, but our engagement photos were fabulous. Dawn was our photographer and she was incredible. She was not pushy or bossy, but got everyone together and didn't miss a trick. She made quick adjustments for weather and I am confident that my pictures will be all that I could hope for. Dawn has done other shoots for us and we love her!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Tina Richey · Married on 07/13/2019

10 Stars for sure!!!!!

10 stars for sure!!! Jim made the process easy from the start! His photographers Amber and Ashley did an AMAZING job capturing our special wedding day! They worked together as a team and made the entire process relaxing and enjoyable!!!! 'Very impressed!
    They are very professional and keep you on your timeline. They are also very creative in regards to capturing the right shots and lighting.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking professional photos!
    Tina and Bob Richey

Sent on 07/16/2019

Ann Nguyen · Married on 05/24/2019

Wonderful team and amazing artistry!!!

Jim and Megan are so wonderful to work with! They are very talented and have exceeded our expectations! They were accommodating and helped us to feel very comfortable on the wedding day. My husband and I are glad we did the engagement session with Jim prior to the wedding. Jim helped us to feel comfortable and has such a calm and pleasant personality. So, we felt like we already knew him on the wedding day. Not only is Jim and his team great to work with, their photos are of amazing quality and detail. I highly recommend Jim Kennedy Photographers!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Ashlee Tolman · Married on 01/12/2019

Megan and JKP staff were amazing!

Megan and all of the JKP Staff were so professional and captured the most beautiful photos. Megan shot our engagement shoot and our wedding day and she made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Not to mention, she was so fun to be around! Our photos came out amazing and we received SO many compliments! I highly recommend Megan and am looking forward to using her during other exciting moments in the future! Thank you Megan - you are so very talented!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Lya

Lya Hamby · Married on 11/16/2018

Loved every minute spent with Megan!

From the start, Jim Kennedy Photographers was fantastic. We planned our wedding in 2.5 weeks and weren’t really sure if we would even be able to book a photographer. Our first call to JKP, we spoke to Jim himself who was amazing and very informative. He assured us that they could get the job done even in such a time crunch. He was already knowledgeable in our wedding venue (Montage Laguna Beach) and gave us the rundown on how we’d get the best pictures. And boy did we. Megan was our photographer and we just LOVED her. I’m very shy and almost didn’t want a photographer because I felt awkward. But Megan made me so comfortable i didn’t want her to stop taking pictures. She gave us the best recommendations for locations and poses and also gave us the freedom to incorporate whatever poses/scenes we wanted captured. I can’t say enough good things about Megan. We didn’t want her to leave, she felt like a friend. She even sent us 2 preview pictures that very night! A few weeks later we received all the pictures as promised and we are in love! Look no further, as JKP is the BEST of the BEST.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 18
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 19
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 20

Lya Hamby · Married on 11/16/2018

Loved every minute spent with Megan!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 30
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 31
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 32

Danielle Wilson · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photos from Amber!!!

Amber from Jim Kennedy was a dream to work with from our engagement shoot to our wedding day! All of the photos from each event turned out so amazing and we would recommend her and this company to anyone looking to get professional photos taken. She truly captured every moment of our big day and we couldn't have been more pleased with the final product!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Whitaker · Married on 10/18/2018

Outstanding!

From our very first interaction with Jim Kennedy's website, we were sold! The images we saw there were, not only breathtaking, but clearly captured the heart and soul of each couple we saw.
    Every interaction we had with Jim during our initial phone conversation and all throughout the booking process was clear, professional and courteous.
    Throughout the week before our wedding, we spoke with Amber, who was one of two photographers who would be with us on our special day. She re-assured us that she would be there to capture each and every magical moment.
    On our wedding day, Amber arrived a few minutes early, bringing the lovely Megan with her. Both ladies were absolutely wonderful the entire day. In addition to being there on our wedding day, both Amber and Megan were back with us bright and early the next day, for our incredible photo shoot in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland. Every member of Jim Kennedy's team (including Jim himself) was a dream to work with. Our photos are above and beyond what we could have ever imagined and we will cherish them for the rest of our days.
    Not only do we HIGHLY recommend Jim Kennedy Photography, but we will not hesitate to work with them again!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 45
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 46
  • Omar

Omar Hatoum · Married on 10/13/2018

Don't stress! Jim Kennedy Photographers are the best!

So glad that we chose Jim Kennedy Photographers for our wedding! Cheryl was incredible to work with. So friendly and accommodating. She had the eye to capture that perfect shot. Her passion is clear and it translates to her work. We did our homework, obtained several quotes, had several phone calls, but in the end the choice was clear. We The quality of their work speaks for itself. The professionalism is second to none. And the pricing is competitive. This is one area of your wedding you don't want to skimp on. Your wedding is just one special night, but the photos that capture it last forever. Make the right choice and leave your wedding in the very capable hands of Jim Kennedy Photographers.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jim Kennedy Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much Omar for the kind words! I loved every minute of your day. We had so much fun!
    ~Cheryl

Kelly Schiller · Married on 10/04/2018

Amber was the best!

Working with Jim Kennedy Photographers was a breeze! My fiance and I wanted to have our engagement photos done at Disneyland, and since we don't live in the area, I thought that it might be difficult to coordinate things.

Jim explained the process well, and soon after confirming all of the details, Amber reached out to us to let us know when/where to meet her. During our pictures, Amber was awesome! Super friendly and made us feel comfortable even though we're essentially posing for all of the Disney crowds... She was really open to picture suggestions, and we never felt like she was in a rush to get out of there or anything like that.

Overall, it was just a great day and we loved how the pictures came out! I cannot recommend Jim and his team enough, (especially Amber!).

Sent on 11/14/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Work!!!

Amber and her team were awesome. We coordinated a game plan prior and she stuck to it to make sure we got all of the additional pictures before the sun set. A huge thank you and would definitely recommend!! The pictures turned out amazing and my entire family was impressed.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Candice

Candice Lawler · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing and Beautiful Wedding Photos

Amber was our wedding photographer and she was absolutely amazing! She was so friendly and made everyone feel totally comfortable. She captured so many amazing moments not only at our wedding but also our engagement photo session. She was very flexible with our schedules and made sure everything went smoothly. My Husband and I love taking photos more than them being taken of us but with Amber we felt like we didn't even have to try. She made everything feel really natural, fun, and creative. She was also very prompt with getting the pictures to us and they turned out SO beautiful. I totally recommend Amber from Jim Kennedy Photography and look forward to working with her again for future family shots!

Forever Grateful
    ~The Zehners~

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 47
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 48
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 49

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible

Megan from Jim Kennedy photography was seriously the BEST !!! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and has this amazing spirit about her that made it so fun even though I'm so awkward when it comes to taking photos . When wedding day arrived Megan played many roles for me ! She took all the photos i wanted and she did it quick and painless! She helped me bustle my dress before my grand entrance and helped me gather my gifts at the end of the night when we were ready to do our grand exit !!! She was amazing and i will definitely use her for future (hopefully maternity shoot!). I can not say enough great things about her !!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

April · Married on 09/07/2018

I can’t say enough of how amazing our experience was with Amber and the JKP team.

Starting from the beginning with speaking to Jim. He was responsive from the initial request for a quote and additional questions I came up with after.

Amber was our primary photographer and she was extremely easy to work with, we loved Amber! Our engagement photos and wedding pictures came out beautifully. I can’t remember the name of her assistant, but I’ve never seen anyone work with babies like her. We got a lot of beautiful pictures of our baby girl!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Leyla · Married on 09/02/2018

Megan you were awesome

We had Megan as our photographer, she was super friendly and nice!! We love her work, sooo many beautiful pictures and memories were made that day.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Alison · Married on 09/01/2018

Amber is amazing! Her energy is calming and she really knows her stuff! She is kind, punctual, and talented! Would recommend her and JKP in general :)

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jackie · Married on 08/04/2018

I work in the wedding industry and the day I got engaged I knew immediately I wanted to use Amber from Jim Kennedy Photography for my big day! She (as well as the rest of the team) is amazing! Even when we felt silly and awkward she somehow managed to capture the most incredible images. Thanks to her, we will forever be able to look back on our wedding day and "feel all the feels". Thanks to Jim Kennedy Photography!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2018

Cheryl was absolutely amazing! We got married on Laguna Beach with our four children and Cheryl captured the moment perfectly. She made us all feel at home while taking pictures. The entire experience exceeded our expectations. The images are beautiful and we could not be more happy. She helped us capture memories of a lifetime. Thank you to Cheryl and the entire Jim Kennedy Team ❤️

Charlie and Rachel Ciuffetelli

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 50
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 51
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 52
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 53

Caroline Burke · Married on 07/07/2018

Megan is a rock star!

Megan was beyond amazing from engagement photos to the wedding. We are thrilled with how everything turned out. She was incredibly patient with staging family and talented with the light that our photos turned out perfect. We felt incredibly comfortable through the whole process. Megan was warm, fun, and genuine. Highly recommmend!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/06/2018

Wonderful!

Megan made my wedding so wonderful! She was so helpful to all our needs, and went above and behind to make us happy. We have never done any sort of professional photos and she totally made us comfortable from the first minute we met her!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 54
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 55
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 56
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 57

Monica · Married on 06/30/2018

Megan (from the Jim Kennedy team) was the photographer for our engagement shoot. Megan and second photographer Kristen shot our wedding on 6/30/18. I am absolutely 100% satisfied with our experience and photos! They are absolutely stunning! It was so easy from the beginning of the process to the end. Megan was fun, outgoing, and made us feel at ease! She gave us direction (which we needed) but also asked if we had any specific "must have poses/photos" that we wanted. She made my vision come to life! She was a hit with the flower girl and ring bearer, making funny faces in order to make them laugh and smile. Megan and Kristen were a great team and it was nice to have two photographers during the day so one could shoot the groomsmen and the other the bridesmaids during the time before the ceremony. They made great use of their time. I can't wait to order our wedding album with Jim Kennedy Photography and highly recommend any bride to hire them for their big day! Very impressive!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 63
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 64
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 65

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

We had Amber as our engagement and wedding photographer, and we couldn't have been more happy with our pictures. Amber from day one made it so easy for us to get in front of the camera and had us laughing the entire time. Her team that she brought day of was also amazing the second photographer Megan was also amazing on our wedding day. These ladies know what they are doing, and they do it extremely well. I am so happy that we went with the JKP team, I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely LOVED working with Amber and Jim from Jim Kennedy. They did such an amazing job for both our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement album is amazing and something I will treasure for a lifetime. On the wedding day I was nervous about posing for a ton of pictures and not getting to enjoy the moment but Amber made it very natural and comfortable and got great candid shots! They are quick to respond to any questions making the wedding planning process that much less stressful and you receive your engagement/wedding photos very quickly. I strongly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jody · Married on 06/09/2018

Amber was our photographer for our wedding as well as our engagement session (which was included in the package) and we could not be happier! She is a true professional who captured every special moment. She made us feel so comfortable. We were so impressed with her direction and attention to detail which really came through in the final photographs. We would hire Amber again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/10/2018