Jim Kennedy Photographers Reviews

Jim Kennedy Photographers 5
Jim Kennedy Photographers 6
Jim Kennedy Photographers 7

Danielle Wilson · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photos from Amber!!!

Amber from Jim Kennedy was a dream to work with from our engagement shoot to our wedding day! All of the photos from each event turned out so amazing and we would recommend her and this company to anyone looking to get professional photos taken. She truly captured every moment of our big day and we couldn't have been more pleased with the final product!

• Omar

Omar Hatoum · Married on 10/13/2018

Don't stress! Jim Kennedy Photographers are the best!

So glad that we chose Jim Kennedy Photographers for our wedding! Cheryl was incredible to work with. So friendly and accommodating. She had the eye to capture that perfect shot. Her passion is clear and it translates to her work. We did our homework, obtained several quotes, had several phone calls, but in the end the choice was clear. We The quality of their work speaks for itself. The professionalism is second to none. And the pricing is competitive. This is one area of your wedding you don't want to skimp on. Your wedding is just one special night, but the photos that capture it last forever. Make the right choice and leave your wedding in the very capable hands of Jim Kennedy Photographers.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jim Kennedy Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much Omar for the kind words! I loved every minute of your day. We had so much fun! ~Cheryl

Kelly Schiller · Married on 10/04/2018

Amber was the best!

Working with Jim Kennedy Photographers was a breeze! My fiance and I wanted to have our engagement photos done at Disneyland, and since we don't live in the area, I thought that it might be difficult to coordinate things.

Jim explained the process well, and soon after confirming all of the details, Amber reached out to us to let us know when/where to meet her. During our pictures, Amber was awesome! Super friendly and made us feel comfortable even though we're essentially posing for all of the Disney crowds... She was really open to picture suggestions, and we never felt like she was in a rush to get out of there or anything like that.

Overall, it was just a great day and we loved how the pictures came out! I cannot recommend Jim and his team enough, (especially Amber!).

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Work!!!

Amber and her team were awesome. We coordinated a game plan prior and she stuck to it to make sure we got all of the additional pictures before the sun set. A huge thank you and would definitely recommend!! The pictures turned out amazing and my entire family was impressed.

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible

Megan from Jim Kennedy photography was seriously the BEST !!! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and has this amazing spirit about her that made it so fun even though I'm so awkward when it comes to taking photos . When wedding day arrived Megan played many roles for me ! She took all the photos i wanted and she did it quick and painless! She helped me bustle my dress before my grand entrance and helped me gather my gifts at the end of the night when we were ready to do our grand exit !!! She was amazing and i will definitely use her for future (hopefully maternity shoot!). I can not say enough great things about her !!!!

April · Married on 09/07/2018

I can’t say enough of how amazing our experience was with Amber and the JKP team.

Starting from the beginning with speaking to Jim. He was responsive from the initial request for a quote and additional questions I came up with after.

Amber was our primary photographer and she was extremely easy to work with, we loved Amber! Our engagement photos and wedding pictures came out beautifully. I can’t remember the name of her assistant, but I’ve never seen anyone work with babies like her. We got a lot of beautiful pictures of our baby girl!

Leyla · Married on 09/02/2018

Megan you were awesome

We had Megan as our photographer, she was super friendly and nice!! We love her work, sooo many beautiful pictures and memories were made that day.

Alison · Married on 09/01/2018

Amber is amazing! Her energy is calming and she really knows her stuff! She is kind, punctual, and talented! Would recommend her and JKP in general :)

Jackie · Married on 08/04/2018

I work in the wedding industry and the day I got engaged I knew immediately I wanted to use Amber from Jim Kennedy Photography for my big day! She (as well as the rest of the team) is amazing! Even when we felt silly and awkward she somehow managed to capture the most incredible images. Thanks to her, we will forever be able to look back on our wedding day and "feel all the feels". Thanks to Jim Kennedy Photography!

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2018

Cheryl was absolutely amazing! We got married on Laguna Beach with our four children and Cheryl captured the moment perfectly. She made us all feel at home while taking pictures. The entire experience exceeded our expectations. The images are beautiful and we could not be more happy. She helped us capture memories of a lifetime. Thank you to Cheryl and the entire Jim Kennedy Team ❤️

Charlie and Rachel Ciuffetelli

Jim Kennedy Photographers 8
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 9
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 10
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 11

Caroline Burke · Married on 07/07/2018

Megan is a rock star!

Megan was beyond amazing from engagement photos to the wedding. We are thrilled with how everything turned out. She was incredibly patient with staging family and talented with the light that our photos turned out perfect. We felt incredibly comfortable through the whole process. Megan was warm, fun, and genuine. Highly recommmend!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 07/06/2018

Wonderful!

Megan made my wedding so wonderful! She was so helpful to all our needs, and went above and behind to make us happy. We have never done any sort of professional photos and she totally made us comfortable from the first minute we met her!

Jim Kennedy Photographers 12
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 13
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 14
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 15

Monica · Married on 06/30/2018

Megan (from the Jim Kennedy team) was the photographer for our engagement shoot. Megan and second photographer Kristen shot our wedding on 6/30/18. I am absolutely 100% satisfied with our experience and photos! They are absolutely stunning! It was so easy from the beginning of the process to the end. Megan was fun, outgoing, and made us feel at ease! She gave us direction (which we needed) but also asked if we had any specific "must have poses/photos" that we wanted. She made my vision come to life! She was a hit with the flower girl and ring bearer, making funny faces in order to make them laugh and smile. Megan and Kristen were a great team and it was nice to have two photographers during the day so one could shoot the groomsmen and the other the bridesmaids during the time before the ceremony. They made great use of their time. I can't wait to order our wedding album with Jim Kennedy Photography and highly recommend any bride to hire them for their big day! Very impressive!

Jim Kennedy Photographers 16
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 21
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 22
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 23

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

We had Amber as our engagement and wedding photographer, and we couldn't have been more happy with our pictures. Amber from day one made it so easy for us to get in front of the camera and had us laughing the entire time. Her team that she brought day of was also amazing the second photographer Megan was also amazing on our wedding day. These ladies know what they are doing, and they do it extremely well. I am so happy that we went with the JKP team, I can't thank them enough!

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely LOVED working with Amber and Jim from Jim Kennedy. They did such an amazing job for both our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement album is amazing and something I will treasure for a lifetime. On the wedding day I was nervous about posing for a ton of pictures and not getting to enjoy the moment but Amber made it very natural and comfortable and got great candid shots! They are quick to respond to any questions making the wedding planning process that much less stressful and you receive your engagement/wedding photos very quickly. I strongly recommend them to anyone!!

Jody · Married on 06/09/2018

Amber was our photographer for our wedding as well as our engagement session (which was included in the package) and we could not be happier! She is a true professional who captured every special moment. She made us feel so comfortable. We were so impressed with her direction and attention to detail which really came through in the final photographs. We would hire Amber again in a heartbeat.

Jim Kennedy Photographers 24

Kelli · Married on 06/07/2018

Our Photographer for our engagement and wedding pictures was done by Amy! She was absolutely incredible! She definitely knows what she is doing and knows how to set you and your partner up for some amazing pictures!
    Jim was very reaponsive and helpful when we had any questions!
    This company sent us ALL our wedding pictures after 3 weeks of our wedding day! That is impressive! It was so fun to get to go through them all soon after and reminisce again about the most amazing day! They captured more moments than I expected!
    Looking forward to getting our album!
    I would HIGHLY recommend Jim Kennedy as your photographer! Him and his team are lrofessional, efficient and awesome to work with!
    Thanks again Jim and Amy!

Claudia · Married on 05/26/2018

I am so glad we chose JKP as our photographers for our destination wedding. Megan was wonderful to work with it and our wedding photos turned out AMAZING! She made us feel comfortable and we trusted her judgment. She has a great eye and once we saw all of our photos, we were in love :) Thank you for capturing our big day so perfectly!

Jim Kennedy Photographers 25
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 26
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 27

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

I can't say enough good things about Jim Kennedy Photography. Our family has now booked Cheryl for my sister's wedding, my engagement photos, and my wedding, every one of those experiences have been phenomenal! The photos look amazing and it's always done quickly and professionally. I feel privileged to have met these fantastic human beings, and amazed at the work they do.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jim Kennedy Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Brittany! You have the best family and I am so happy I was able to be part of such a big moment in your lives. Congrats!

Liz · Married on 05/12/2018

I couldn't have asked for more than what Jim provided for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. It was more than what I expected!

Allix · Married on 05/05/2018

Best photographer ever! Great energy and really helped capture all the wonderful moments of our special day!!

Sonya · Married on 05/05/2018

The best!!! Everyone was so amazing and made us feel completely comfortable the whole time, which is exactly what you want to feel in order to capture beautiful images! We are so happy we went with Jim Kennedy Photographers! Cheryl was extremely timely and efficient. She produced GORGEOUS photos for us to cherish forever. We connected with her instantly!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 28
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 29
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 30
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 31
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 32
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 33

Jim Kennedy Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sonya! You and Arman are such beautiful people inside and out. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your gorgeous wedding! ~Cheryl

Monica · Married on 04/27/2018

Our experience with Jim Kennedy Photographers has been incredible from the beginning. We knew this would be a great fit from our first meeting with Jim. He tailored the package to our needs and meeting in his studio and seeing the amazing finished products and albums sealed the deal for us.

Our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding was Amber. She was STELLAR from day one. She was so helpful in suggestions on where to take our engagement and wedding photos based on the look we told her we were going for. Both locations she suggested, and we ultimately chose, were perfect. She was so responsive with any inquiries we had leading up to the day and made us feel at ease with the process. We also got on a call, at her suggestion, months before the wedding to come up with a timeline of events which was awesome. The wedding planning process can be somewhat daunting, but her taking the time to assist us in planning out the day helped set us up for a seamless wedding day. Not only is Amber professional, extremely responsive, and organized, her work is so amazing, and our wedding photos are beyond anything we could dream of.

Lastly, our engagement album turned out beautiful and we are so excited to start on the process of putting together our wedding album!

We could never say enough good things about Jim Kennedy Photographers and Amber, and are so thrilled that we hired them to capture the one of the most important days of our lives!

Jim Kennedy Photographers 34
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 35
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 36
    Jim Kennedy Photographers 37

Bill · Married on 04/21/2018

These people are amazing! From start to finish they bent over backwards to meet all our needs and requests. Not only were they top-notch and professional at every turn but they were very competitively priced. I would hire them again and again and again!

Jim Kennedy Photographers 38

Breanne · Married on 04/20/2018

Amber was absolutely amazing! Not only was she sweet and efficient, but our entire bridal party commented on how she made sure to get us to the party ASAP while also taking amazing photos! I would recommend her a million times!! She is truly the best!