Emilee's Creations

Mission Viejo, CA View map

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Julianne Married on 09/07/2014
    I was SOOOOO nervous hiring an event coordinator for my wedding because I plan events too for a living but I knew I needed HELP! Emilee's Creations was amazing! She listened to everything I wanted, took details notes which was huge for me, dealt with my bossiness, and made sure everything was exactly what I wanted. I didn't even know some of the issues we had at the venue until days later! She also saved the day when 3 uninvited people showed up and made sure they had seats and were comfortable.
    I loved everything Emilee did so much we hired her again for our upcoming reception (we had a small wedding first, now moving onto the party). I know she will make my visions and dreams come true once again!
    Jake and I thank you so much!!!
    Brad Married on 04/19/2014
    Emilee's Event Creations (formerly Cassidy Event Creations) did an amazing job with our wedding. We hired her for day-of services after a friend of ours highly recommended her. My wife put so much work into the details of our day, and Emilee made sure that nothing was missed. We met 3 times before our wedding (plus one day that she picked everything up and the rehearsal) and she asked every last question so that we had thought everything through and that everything was covered. She visited the venue before hand and introduced herself to them and worked hard for us throughout the entire day. She was exactly what my wife and I needed so that we could put our trust in her and truly enjoy our day. We couldn't recommend her more!
    Alison Married on 09/05/2010
    Emilee did a wonderful job with our day of wedding coordination! Her attention to detail was amazing. With only one meeting prior to the wedding and a quick phone call, she executed our day of coordination flawlessly. She reached out to all of our vendors prior to the wedding so that if anyone had questions she could field them, leaving me stress free and able to enjoy my day. I would definitely recommend Emilee to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator, her superior service is priceless!

Mission Viejo, CA, 92692
7144203364
Location of (Emilee's Creations)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding