7545 Irvine Center Drive Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ME Weddings & Events

ME Weddings & Events is a full service event planning, design, and coordination company, providing our clients with lasting memories of their once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Our team of event professionals is here to guide you every step of the way. We bring our unique style and sophisticated flair to every event we plan while keeping the event uniquely YOU… and our meticulousness makes sure that no detail is overlooked on your special day.

For more information contact ME at info@me-weddings.com or at 949-464-8063

c68de70d808a950f 1528700993 fe0580d202bc15d9 1528700992 c039c74bd04851b3 152870

45 Reviews for ME Weddings & Events

• Xtinashin

Grace · Married on 08/25/2018

Flawless execution from beginning to end.

Melissa and Elsa from ME Weddings are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with. They helped me find the most amazing vendors and always get me options. They helped me plan and organize everything from top to bottom and made sure everything went smoothly (or they successfully hid everything from me because it was perfect! haha). They were always open with me and gave me their input and experience so that I was able to make the best decisions. They’re prompt, organized, have GREAT communication, and just THE BEST PAIR OF WEDDING PLANNERS EVER. Wedding planning can be stressful but working with them was so stress-free I’m so thankful to have been able to work with them and couldn’t be more blessed to have found them. They listen to your dream vision and help you create it within the restraints of your budget to really make a perfect day. Thank you Melissa and Elsa! XOXO Christina and James

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jobbie · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm glad to have ME Wedding help me with wedding planning. Elsa and her team were so detailed and talented, they work hard and efficiently coordinating my wedding, putting all pieces together. (I'm one of the crazy brides that had so many hand made items in my wedding like flower wall, seating chart, floral decoration, dessert table, photo booth back drop, etc...) It wouldn't have happened the way we wanted without them. Definitely recommend to other couples!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Tina · Married on 04/11/2015

Like many others I contemplated, trying to wade through the wedding planning waters on my own, scared of the initial cost of getting a wedding planner, only too quickly to realize that I would need a small army and infinite hours and funds to attempt to do it my way. Frustrated and at my wits end, I enlisted in getting ME Weddings & Events to coordinate my wedding - it turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made.

Melissa and Elsa are an extremely passionate, detailed, knowledgeable and professional team that more than made up for their initial cost. Their connection with the vendors helped us source some really great vendors, from our cake, makeup, suits, and invites.

Melissa kept everything in line and coordinated contracts and payments with the vendors. She was always available to contact via phone or email and made sure that we were constantly updated. We definitely appreciated her level of professionalism and her eye for details, many of which we completely overlooked. She was able to develop our vision for our wedding and make it a truly beautiful and memorable experience.

On the day of our wedding, minus a few minor hiccups that Melissa was able to quickly address everything went off without a hitch and we were able to enjoy the most magical night of our lives. Do not hesitate to get these ladies to plan your next event - you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/08/2015

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• OC Wedding Vows
    OC Wedding Vows Wedding Officiants

These girls have an amazing ability to create the wedding of any couples dreams. They come so prepared to every wedding I've done for them. I'm so impressed with their organizational skills, calm under pressure, and smiles that light up a room! Way to go Mel and Elsa!

• Simply Stunning Artistry Make up & Hair
    Simply Stunning Artistry Make up & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Elsa is so professional! She goes above and beyond for her clients. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an event coordinator. She is on top of everything!

• 7545 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200 Irvine, 92618 See on map