About OC Wedding Vows

Performing ceremonies that everyone will remember

Your ceremony is the first thing your guests will experience during your wedding. Just reading off a script misses the passion and authenticity of your love story. I create unforgettable moments that keep guests talking about your ceremony for months to come.

Your love story becomes the centerpiece of the ceremony, which I will help craft for you, but then I also memorize that script so I can be in the moment with you.

After officiating over 700 weddings and holding the honor of being Orange County's #1 rated officiant, I'd be honored to share your love story on the most significant day in your journey as a couple.

Be sure to check out the amazing reviews left behind from other couples I've served well.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Counseling (2)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)

Casey was amazing... I would rate higher if i could. We wanted someone professional and experienced as our officiant and we could not have made a better choice! We were sold on Casey after our first meeting, his friendly personality and enthusiasm for marriage had us excited to see what he could do. His ceremony was heartfelt and personal with just the right amount of traditional vows and "I do's". We received compliments about the ceremony all night and everyone asked if the officiant had known us our whole lives. We would hire Casey again in a second, thank you so much for helping make our wedding a night to remember!

- Kelsey and Patrick Clark

Profile Picture Patrick, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was a gentleman from our very first correspondence. He took the time to get to know us so as to make the ceremony personal. On the day of the wedding Casey was on time, professional, kind to our families and overall just a great person. We are so glad we found him and would choose him over and over!!

Profile Picture Mike, 11/16/17, 1 Review

Counseling
Starting Price
$350.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$129.00

Languages
English
8 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Casey was one of the first people I reached out to when I decided to start my business because of his rave reviews and warm personality. His honesty and encouragement was invaluable to me in those first months while I became acclimated to this new business-ministry hybrid. His warmth and heart for his couples is evident and I'm so grateful to call him a colleague and mentor.

We were privileged to have had Casey officiate one of our couple's wedding this fall. His ceremony was so personal and engaging -- had the crowd in both tears and laughter throughout the duration of his service! Truly a custom tailored ceremony with passionate words of affirmation from both the bride and groom. Casey is high energy, friendly, reliable, engaging and professional! We highly suggest Casey to officiate and have actually added him as one of our top preferred vendors!

I had a chance to watch Casey perform a ceremony recently and, I have to say, I was very impressed. As a DJ, I see lots of officiants, and most of the time i never think twice about their service. Casey definitely added some character and personality to the ceremony and it resonated well with all of the guests. Highly recommended!

Casey is one of our go-to officiants. He takes the time to get to know his couples and makes sure he officiates a meaningful and personal ceremony. He has a awesome attitude and positive energy. And one of the best things about Casey, is that not only does he step away from the couple when they share their first kiss at the altar, but he also takes the mic stand with him, so the photographer can get a great shot!

Irvine, CA 92603   See On Map
714-315-9325 (phone)
OC Wedding Vows is a wedding Officiant from Orange County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Laguna Beach, Irvine, and Costa Mesa. OC Wedding Vows is a professional Officiant that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Weddings.