149 Reviews for OC Wedding Vows

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
149 OC Wedding Vows Reviews

Casey was amazing... I would rate higher if i could. We wanted someone professional and experienced as our officiant and we could not have made a better choice! We were sold on Casey after our first meeting, his friendly personality and enthusiasm for marriage had us excited to see what he could do. His ceremony was heartfelt and personal with just the right amount of traditional vows and "I do's". We received compliments about the ceremony all night and everyone asked if the officiant had known us our whole lives. We would hire Casey again in a second, thank you so much for helping make our wedding a night to remember!

- Kelsey and Patrick Clark

Profile Picture Patrick, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was a gentleman from our very first correspondence. He took the time to get to know us so as to make the ceremony personal. On the day of the wedding Casey was on time, professional, kind to our families and overall just a great person. We are so glad we found him and would choose him over and over!!

Profile Picture Mike, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we spoke (skyped) with Casey, we knew that he would be the one to officate our ceremony. Casey is so nice, personable and professional that we instantly felt a connection with him. He tailored our ceremony to fit us as a couple; so much so that people asked how and from where we knew him. Our ceremony was perfect, and we'll remember every moment for the rest of our lives. Thank you Casey for helping to make our special day extra special.

Profile Picture User1463980, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Casey was absolutely amazing! It didn’t take long for us to know he was a perfect fit. Just look at all his great reviews, it speaks for itself. He was super fun to work with and you can tell he loves what he does! Not only did we love him but all of our guest did to. He doesn’t just stand up there and read a piece of paper and bore people for 45min. He makes it so personable and comes off like he’s known you forever. He was always very responsive and professional and even met up with my wife and I a few times before the big day. We can’t thank Casey enough! Go with him and you’re in great hands.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion

Casey,
You did an absolute amazing job and killed it up there! Lauren and I would like to thank you so much for your kind words and passion that you put into your profession!

People were coming up to us and asking how long you had been friends with us. They were dumfounded when I told them "We only met him once before the wedding." You made the impression on our guest that you had known us our whole lives. Seriously, you should have seen the looks on there face when they found out you were not a best friend of ours that we had known our whole life. My best man came up to me after the Ceremony and said "The Officiant took everything I was going to say in my speech; I got nothing now!"

I cant say enough good things about you and thank you for being the best Officiant we could have ever dreamed of. Your an amazing person who is absolutely in love with what they do.

Thanks again,

Profile Picture Peter, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Casey was great. He really personalized our vows and captured our day perfectly.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Casey killed it! He balanced the ebb and flow of the ceremony masterfully while creating a welcoming and friendly ambiance that was felt by us, as well as the guests. His personal engagement and support prior to the ceremony, as well as day of support & guidance are cornerstones of Casey’s successes as an officiant. My wife and I would recommend Casey again and again to anyone who asked. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Grant, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not pick a better person for Officiant! His Personal touch and love for what he is doing is amazing.He maid our daughters' Wedding Day unforgettable. It was "Magical"

Profile Picture Danijela, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was our officiant and he was A-mazing! After watching him marry my best friend, i knew I had to have him for our wedding. He absolutely knocked it out of the park! Most of our guests thought we had known Casey for years because his delivery is so personal and genuine. He truly understands and believes in how special it is to go through the experience of getting married what that commitment means. Thats why he is so great at what he does.

Profile Picture ryan, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process!! He gets very involved in your story and takes the time to get to know you as a couple. We got so many compliments from our wedding guest that our ceremony was so personalized and intimate! Worth every penny:)

Profile Picture Brittany , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Due to my procrastination we didn't start looking for an officiant until about & weeks before the wedding. By that time my husband and I had already moved out state. Due to this we were unable to meet Casey in person until our wedding day. In spite of this we had a great Skype meeting with him where he took the time to get to know us and our relationship. He has you write affirmations about your partner and he incorporates that into the ceremony.

We chose to not do our own vows but also didn't want the traditional vows. Casey came through and personalized our vows for us. Oh and did I mention he memorized the whole thing?! It makes it very intimate. Many people came up to us asking how long we had known Casey because they thought he was a good friend of ours. That's speaks to the job he does at connecting with the couple and making each wedding so very personal.

Profile Picture Rachael, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was absolutely amazing! From our first conversation I could feel his true passion he has for what he does. He was so much more than just our officiant. He was able to take our story and share it so beautifully with our family and friends. If you didn't know better you would have assumed he was a very close friend! Having a destination wedding Casey worked great with us via FaceTime, and email. I highly recommend Casey to anyone seeking an officiant, I came back home bragging about how incredible he was!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 11/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The best! Was so amazing before, after and on our big day! Thank you Casey :)

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey possess an immense passion for what he does and you instantly notice it when you first meet with him. You're about to share your very own Love Story and he is so eager to hear it! His goal is to customize a ceremony that Speaks your Love, and we couldn't have been more pleased with ours. He may even bring a little light hearted humor which simply adds to the originality of Your Wedding Ceremony.
He's the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey is amazing! Such a genuine guy! He really made our ceremony so special. He got to know us and really showcased who we are as a couple during our ceremony. Loved him, can’t say enough good things!

Profile Picture Kellee, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we had our first meeting with Casey, my wife and I knew that he would be the person to officiate our wedding. His energy, enthusiasm and genuine love for what he does clearly showed. We spent over an hour during our first meeting and communicated again numerous times over the phone and through email in subsequent months. Never once did my wife and I have any doubts as to whether Casey would be able to convey to our guests our love for each other and make our ceremony feel inclusive and special. When the day came, we were not disappointed. Casey gave me words of encouragement and urged me to take it all in, to appreciate the fact that there were a couple hundred people there, some of whom had traveled a long way, to witness my wedding and to remember this feeling.

As for the ceremony itself, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Casey made it a point to include many small details about the relationship my wife and I have, details that are not readily apparent unless you spend time with us. Our decision to go with Casey was one of the easiest decisions we made of numerous decisions my wife and I had to make during the planning of our wedding. We knew it wasn't just our perception, because later that night, we had several friends approach us to ask us how long we had known Casey. They all thought we had be friends for some time, since he seemed to know us so well. Needless to say, they were surprised and impressed when they found out we had only met Casey a few months before. I hope I'm not putting the cart in front of the horse here, but I could see the wheels turning in the heads of a couple of friends' heads as they filed away the information for the day they would need someone to marry them.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was highly recommended by our wedding coordinator Michelle at The Villa San Juan Capistrano, and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant! He took the time to meet with us and really get to know us before we even committed to having him on our special day. He really focuses on learning about your story and memorizes - not reads - a set that is catered just for you, delivering it in such a way that everyone would think he's been a long time friend of yours. He is very passionate about every couple he works with, and is one of the most charismatic people we have ever met. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Danny & Sara, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Honestly we couldn't have asked for anyone better to be a part of our big day. Even before we had many details locked down, we knew we wanted Casey to be the one to marry us. He was there every step of the way, and supported us all the way through the entire wedding process. Whether it was meeting about vows or ceremonies or even meeting with our bridal party moments before the ceremony, he was a professional and amazingly inspiring. The energy he brought to our day was beautiful and we are so thankful for all he did for us.

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was amazing! He told our story in a very personal way and made our ceremony both touching and funny. Our guests were so moved by his words, they all asked how long we had been friends with him because he knew us so well.
He was very professional and responsive in the weeks leading to the event, and was available for any questions we had. Overall, the most outstanding part of his role as our officiant, was his genuine excitement for our commitment and love for each other. It was the key characteristic that sold us on having Casey be a part of our ceremony. He was not a dry, cookie cutter officiant but rather someone that really understands the unique and personal matter that a wedding is.
Casey will forever be a part of our special day, not just as a vendor but as a supporter and witness to our commitment and love story.

Profile Picture Candy, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From day one, we knew Casey was going to be outstanding! I searched for many officiants throughout my entire wedding process and was not satisfied with anyone...of course until I stumbled across Casey. I began watching his videos on Youtube about marriage advice and the way he spoke really sold me! I emailed him a few weeks before my wedding date and luckily he was available. Which is bizarre, as he gets booked way in advance! Our first video chat with him was very genuine and down to the core. He got to know us and we got to know him. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease. We had given him our "affirmations" a few days before the wedding and he still managed to put on a SHOW! His words of love for us were impeccable! Unlike other officiants who read off the bible, Casey memorizes EVERYTHING! Which makes him very natural and unique! The way he spoke our love, made everyone think that he has known us for years! He expressed our love PERFECTLY! Family and friends loved him and we will definitely be using him for any future family weddings. Choose Casey, you won't regret it! HE'S THE MAN! Thanks Casey!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Casey was a true delight to work with. He helped bring our surprise wedding to life... The guests thought they were coming to my fiancés 40th surprise party but 30 minutes in, they were told it was actually going to be our wedding! Casey played a major role, took the time to learn about the both of us and spoke genuinely from his heart when officiating. So many people thought he was a long time friend because of his warm, caring nature. I would recommend Casey any day! He was awesome!

Profile Picture User2036320, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Casey came to us as a recommendation from the Rancho Bernardo Inn, where we were married. He had us each write, without showing the other, why we are iove with our finance. It took some time, but was so worth it because he made
our ceremony personal - as though he knows us. Our vows are intimate, not just the "usual".
All of our guests kept talking about him - even now they remember little bits of what Casey said. Casey is fantastic!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thank you Casey!! Our wedding would not have been the same without you! As nervous as I was and with no rehearsal, you made us feel at ease. People thought that you were a friend of ours because of how personal and down to Earth you were. You were able to express our love for each other to our loved ones in a way I think no one else could have. You are truly a one of a kind. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of our special day! You will never be forgotten!!

Profile Picture Margo, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Casey was the officiant at our wedding. He was kind and caring. He wanted to get to know us as a couple and hear OUR story. I would highly recommend OC Wedding Vows!

Profile Picture Jason and Robin, 6/25/16, 1 Review