OC Wedding Vows Reviews

OC Wedding Vows 5
OC Wedding Vows 6
OC Wedding Vows 7

John · Getting married on 04/13/2019

Casey is truly gifted, it's easy to see this, for him, is a passion. He is professional, caring, understanding and very giving of his time and expertise in the field of relationship counselling. I can't imagine taking our day forward with any other celebrant.

David · Married on 10/20/2018

An unforgettable experience

Clarke was amazing!

He made everything so easy and unforgettable. Very personable and welcoming. He made our wedding truly "ours" and not generic by including our history and memories into the procession.

Clarke stayed in contact throughout the process and helped ensure everything went smoothly.

Great sense of humor, organized, professional, and dependable!

Thank you again for making our wedding memorable and amazing!!!

David and Katrina Kautz

OC Wedding Vows 18

Kasey · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Officiant We Could Have Asked For

We had a great experience with Casey for our wedding ceremony and strongly recommend him for any services. He is friendly and approachable and individualizes his approach with each customer.

• Julissa

Julissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Enthusiastic, fun, great listener

Casey was very easy to talk to and overall very enthusiastic about marriage which makes you feel at ease. I got many compliments about him on my wedding day, I would definitely recommend him to our engaged friends. Plus we love his book!

OC Wedding Vows 19
    OC Wedding Vows 20

Judith Athari · Married on 08/18/2018

Team Athari

Casey was an amazing touch to our wedding day. His words really captivated our guests, bringing that special, sentimental feeling you want everyone to experience on the best day ever. Casey took a unique approach at getting to know about us and why we fell in love. He then put his special sauce to our love story and delivered the best ceremony we could ever ask for.

#TeamAthari

Anthony Page · Married on 07/18/2018

BEST officiant out there!

Now that the dust has settled from the wedding I would like to share our experience with OC Wedding Vows. Planning a wedding is by far one of the most stressful things my wife and I have done together. We jokingly say it is like the final test before marriage. But believe me when I say Casey and OC Wedding vows was definitely NOT one of those stresses. We met with Casey and instantly knew we wanted him as our officiant. Very kind, well spoken and provides great guidance along the way. During the ceremony he knew how to grab the guest's attention and keep it. Our guests were a blend of older and younger generations and we have received so many compliments about Casey. During the time leading up to the big day Casey got to know us, and it showed. The guests thought we knew each other for years! Also, don't forget to check out their website and social media. Offer a lot of good stuff for through out your marriage. I hardly ever take the time to write reviews but Casey deserves a good one. DEFINITELY recommend OC Wedding Vows.

Patrick · Married on 01/06/2018

Casey was amazing... I would rate higher if i could. We wanted someone professional and experienced as our officiant and we could not have made a better choice! We were sold on Casey after our first meeting, his friendly personality and enthusiasm for marriage had us excited to see what he could do. His ceremony was heartfelt and personal with just the right amount of traditional vows and "I do's". We received compliments about the ceremony all night and everyone asked if the officiant had known us our whole lives. We would hire Casey again in a second, thank you so much for helping make our wedding a night to remember!

- Kelsey and Patrick Clark

Mike · Married on 11/16/2017

Casey was a gentleman from our very first correspondence. He took the time to get to know us so as to make the ceremony personal. On the day of the wedding Casey was on time, professional, kind to our families and overall just a great person. We are so glad we found him and would choose him over and over!!

• Lubid1027

Shantei · Married on 10/28/2017

From the moment we spoke (skyped) with Casey, we knew that he would be the one to officate our ceremony. Casey is so nice, personable and professional that we instantly felt a connection with him. He tailored our ceremony to fit us as a couple; so much so that people asked how and from where we knew him. Our ceremony was perfect, and we'll remember every moment for the rest of our lives. Thank you Casey for helping to make our special day extra special.

OC Wedding Vows 21
    OC Wedding Vows 22
    OC Wedding Vows 23
    OC Wedding Vows 24

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

Casey was absolutely amazing! It didn’t take long for us to know he was a perfect fit. Just look at all his great reviews, it speaks for itself. He was super fun to work with and you can tell he loves what he does! Not only did we love him but all of our guest did to. He doesn’t just stand up there and read a piece of paper and bore people for 45min. He makes it so personable and comes off like he’s known you forever. He was always very responsive and professional and even met up with my wife and I a few times before the big day. We can’t thank Casey enough! Go with him and you’re in great hands.

Peter · Married on 10/06/2017

Casey,
    You did an absolute amazing job and killed it up there! Lauren and I would like to thank you so much for your kind words and passion that you put into your profession!

People were coming up to us and asking how long you had been friends with us. They were dumfounded when I told them "We only met him once before the wedding." You made the impression on our guest that you had known us our whole lives. Seriously, you should have seen the looks on there face when they found out you were not a best friend of ours that we had known our whole life. My best man came up to me after the Ceremony and said "The Officiant took everything I was going to say in my speech; I got nothing now!"

I cant say enough good things about you and thank you for being the best Officiant we could have ever dreamed of. Your an amazing person who is absolutely in love with what they do.

Thanks again,

Andrea · Married on 09/29/2017

Casey was great. He really personalized our vows and captured our day perfectly.

Grant · Married on 09/23/2017

Casey killed it! He balanced the ebb and flow of the ceremony masterfully while creating a welcoming and friendly ambiance that was felt by us, as well as the guests. His personal engagement and support prior to the ceremony, as well as day of support & guidance are cornerstones of Casey’s successes as an officiant. My wife and I would recommend Casey again and again to anyone who asked. Thanks again!!!

Danijela · Married on 09/02/2017

We could not pick a better person for Officiant! His Personal touch and love for what he is doing is amazing.He maid our daughters' Wedding Day unforgettable. It was "Magical"

Sent on 09/22/2017

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

Are you kidding me, your kids are so unbelievable together. It made my job almost too easy. I love their story, their passion for each other. It was honor to hold such a privileged position in your family to officiate your daughters wedding. I appreciate the kind words!!!!

ryan · Married on 08/13/2017

Casey was our officiant and he was A-mazing! After watching him marry my best friend, i knew I had to have him for our wedding. He absolutely knocked it out of the park! Most of our guests thought we had known Casey for years because his delivery is so personal and genuine. He truly understands and believes in how special it is to go through the experience of getting married what that commitment means. Thats why he is so great at what he does.

Sent on 09/21/2017

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

Thanks Ryan... you know how much it means to me that I was able to knock it out of the park for you. You guys so deserve to have that moment. Thanks for entrusting me with that! See you at the Magic Castle!!!!

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

Casey was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process!! He gets very involved in your story and takes the time to get to know you as a couple. We got so many compliments from our wedding guest that our ceremony was so personalized and intimate! Worth every penny:)

Sent on 07/25/2017

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

Yeah... Brittany! Thanks for these kind words. I'm so thankful that my passion for you guys and marriage made your wedding so special. You guys rock!!!

Jerod · Married on 03/04/2017

Casey did an outstanding job. His experience as an officiant really shined through. Just as many other reviews state about Casey, I had several different guests ask me how I knew him, despite only having met face-to-face once or twice prior to the wedding. Casey does a great job in helping to personalize the ceremony, and the fact he memorizes essentially the entire speech is impressive. He clearly has a passion for this work, and you will not be disappointed with Casey as your officiant.

Sent on 04/11/2017

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

Jerod... thank you so much. Loved being a part of your story and sharing that with others!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 02/19/2017

Due to my procrastination we didn't start looking for an officiant until about & weeks before the wedding. By that time my husband and I had already moved out state. Due to this we were unable to meet Casey in person until our wedding day. In spite of this we had a great Skype meeting with him where he took the time to get to know us and our relationship. He has you write affirmations about your partner and he incorporates that into the ceremony.

We chose to not do our own vows but also didn't want the traditional vows. Casey came through and personalized our vows for us. Oh and did I mention he memorized the whole thing?! It makes it very intimate. Many people came up to us asking how long we had known Casey because they thought he was a good friend of ours. That's speaks to the job he does at connecting with the couple and making each wedding so very personal.

Sent on 04/21/2017

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

hahaha... thanks Rachael. I actually love MEMORIZING my scripts. I think it helps me stay focused, but most importantly, for me its all about treating your story with such care.

Brittney · Married on 11/02/2016

Casey was absolutely amazing! From our first conversation I could feel his true passion he has for what he does. He was so much more than just our officiant. He was able to take our story and share it so beautifully with our family and friends. If you didn't know better you would have assumed he was a very close friend! Having a destination wedding Casey worked great with us via FaceTime, and email. I highly recommend Casey to anyone seeking an officiant, I came back home bragging about how incredible he was!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

Brittney... appreciate this so much. You guys make an incredible team. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

Kristina · Married on 10/01/2016

The best! Was so amazing before, after and on our big day! Thank you Casey :)

Sent on 04/18/2017

thanks Kristina!

Vivian · Married on 09/30/2016

Casey possess an immense passion for what he does and you instantly notice it when you first meet with him. You're about to share your very own Love Story and he is so eager to hear it! His goal is to customize a ceremony that Speaks your Love, and we couldn't have been more pleased with ours. He may even bring a little light hearted humor which simply adds to the originality of Your Wedding Ceremony.
    He's the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

Viv... thank you so much. You guys are soooo good together, it was a huge honor to share in this pivotal moment for you!

Kellee · Married on 09/18/2016

Casey is amazing! Such a genuine guy! He really made our ceremony so special. He got to know us and really showcased who we are as a couple during our ceremony. Loved him, can’t say enough good things!

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

From the moment we had our first meeting with Casey, my wife and I knew that he would be the person to officiate our wedding. His energy, enthusiasm and genuine love for what he does clearly showed. We spent over an hour during our first meeting and communicated again numerous times over the phone and through email in subsequent months. Never once did my wife and I have any doubts as to whether Casey would be able to convey to our guests our love for each other and make our ceremony feel inclusive and special. When the day came, we were not disappointed. Casey gave me words of encouragement and urged me to take it all in, to appreciate the fact that there were a couple hundred people there, some of whom had traveled a long way, to witness my wedding and to remember this feeling.

As for the ceremony itself, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Casey made it a point to include many small details about the relationship my wife and I have, details that are not readily apparent unless you spend time with us. Our decision to go with Casey was one of the easiest decisions we made of numerous decisions my wife and I had to make during the planning of our wedding. We knew it wasn't just our perception, because later that night, we had several friends approach us to ask us how long we had known Casey. They all thought we had be friends for some time, since he seemed to know us so well. Needless to say, they were surprised and impressed when they found out we had only met Casey a few months before. I hope I'm not putting the cart in front of the horse here, but I could see the wheels turning in the heads of a couple of friends' heads as they filed away the information for the day they would need someone to marry them.

Sent on 12/02/2016

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

Woah.... thanks Brian for these amazing words. Your wedding is a moment I'll never forget as you both expressed such a authentic passion for each other. Everyone felt that, I simply reflected what you guys already have. Appreciate all that you guys are in this world!

Danny & Sara · Married on 09/03/2016

Casey was highly recommended by our wedding coordinator Michelle at The Villa San Juan Capistrano, and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant! He took the time to meet with us and really get to know us before we even committed to having him on our special day. He really focuses on learning about your story and memorizes - not reads - a set that is catered just for you, delivering it in such a way that everyone would think he's been a long time friend of yours. He is very passionate about every couple he works with, and is one of the most charismatic people we have ever met. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/30/2016

OC Wedding Vows's reply:

Team AUUUUU... love you guys and can't wait to see all the new and crazy adventures that lie ahead for you two lovebirds!