Father Jerry Bellamy

3463 State Street PMB 285, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Father Jerry Bellamy

I am a retired Catholic Priest on inactive status. I perform marriages as a Non- Denominational Minister. I have been performing weddings in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterrey, and San Francisco since 1971. I perform weddings for couples of ALL religious backgrounds, and even for couples who want absolutely nothing religious in their ceremony. I have planned and performed thousands of weddings. In the planning time I have never presented Ceremonies A, B and C for the bride and groom to review, with them having to choose the ceremony that would do “the least damage to their relationship”. Rather, I plan each ceremony with the bride and groom so that the celebration is exactly what they want it to be. It usually takes only one, two hour planning session to accomplish this. The ceremony we plan may be very traditional or just the opposite. It is also a great joy for me to celebrate the ELOPEMENT. I speak SPANISH. I celebrate Quinceañeras and wedding anniversaries. It is now a great honor of mine to be able to celebrate the same-sex ceremonies. Remember, the only thing that makes somebody holy is determined by how loving they are. Nothing else is as important.

The best way to contact me is CALL: 805-687-4248 or EMAIL: jerry@bellamyservices.com

Follow Father Jerry Bellamy on
dscn0554
dscn0553
dscn0560
Father Jerry Bellamy
vogue italia cover timo isabeli fontana
12088024101049236039350665027640638803962496n
amy lundstrom
AdcopyBellamy06

296 Reviews for Father Jerry Bellamy

Daisy · Married on 09/27/2018

Father Jerry was the best! He made the whole Ceremony special and in a unique way. My husband isn’t a religious person but i was raised Catholic so he made it so he wouldn’t feel uncomfortable. We met with him a few months before our wedding and planned out every part of the ceremony with him. He was easy going and a funny person to get along with. All of our guests had good things to say about father Jerry and the whole ceremony. I can honestly say Father Jerry was the best decision we made. Definitely will recommend him.

Father Jerry Bellamy 1

Guadalupe · Married on 07/21/2018

Father Bellamy performed our beach wedding ceremony in July. His sense of humor and bilingual skills made our wedding ceremony truly unique and enjoyable. Our guests raved about the officiant and we were thoroughly relaxed knowing we were in good hands having Father Bellamy as the officiant.

Father Jerry Bellamy FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

Real Weddings

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

• Ciel Bleu Event Design
    Ciel Bleu Event Design Wedding Planners

It is very challenging for couples to not only choose the right person to marry them but also to find the right person! In this small pocket of California there are limited choices. I am so relieved when my clients mention Father Jerry because I know not only will they have a memorable and exquisitely penned ceremony but they will also go into their day organized, calm and excited. Father Jerry has many years of experience and knows how to set my clients' mind at ease. I highly recommend him for the job!

• Hoste Events
    Hoste Events Wedding Planners

Father Jerry Bellamy will make your wedding ceremony relaxed, personal and beautiful. I love how he gets to know the couples so that the ceremony rings authentic to who the couple is. I always know my couples are in good hands when working with him.

• Santa Barbara, CA 93105 See on map