Wood Ranch Golf Club

Simi Valley, CA View map Visit website
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

Wood Ranch Golf Club is a classic, country wedding venue located in Simi Valley, California and servicing nationally in the US. Set in a private neighborhood, this venue holds stunning views of mountains, sparkling lakes and sprawling golf greenery. This venue offers your guests beautiful views at every turn. This wedding ceremony and reception venue features tall, leafy trees for shade, a gazebo for outdoor weddings and a clubhouse that is adorned with lights and mahogany accents.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 250 wedding guests indoor or outdoor at this facility. Their ballroom features lovely vaulted ceilings and floor-to-floor windows with impeccable views overlooking the Conejo Mountains and lakes. An adjacent foyer is the perfect space for cocktail hour, complete with a fireplace for added ambience. For more intimate gatherings, the Lakeview Room is an ideal choice, which can accommodate 25 guests at minimum, and opens to an outdoor patio overlooking the gazebo area and golf course’s lake.

Wood Ranch Golf Club is a full-service wedding venue with in-house catering and event coordination available by trained wedding experts. The venue also offers additional services:

• Bridal shower
  • Event rentals
  • Dance floor
  • Setup

Cuisine
The professional staff will assist you in choosing a menu of delicious cuisine prepared by their executive chef. From a plethora of fresh, seasonal ingredients and choice beverages, the cuisine will be sure to leave your guests fully satisfied.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2500.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$13.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Cake
Catering Services
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

• Sierra
    Sierra L. Married on 10/27/2018

Our Dream Wedding

My husband and i got married at Wood Ranch Golf Club on October 27th 2018! I highly recommend this venue for anyone who is planning a wedding! There were some specific things i was looking for in a venue and Wood Ranch offered everything i was looking for. I wanted an outdoor ceremony but an indoor reception and i was able to have that here! The ceremony site is just a quick walk over from the clubhouse where we had our reception! The ceremony site had a beautiful white gazebo with beautiful flowers all around it. The green grass could be seen from all around. There is also a beautiful lake right behind the gazebo which made it great for taking pictures. The reception area had a huge fireplace inside that was kept on all night which added a romantic feel to our wedding! Cocktail hour was held in the Fourier with an open bar and beautiful decorations. I was able to have everything i wanted at my reception. I am not a fan of cake so i wanted to do a different spin on deserts and i love donuts so they offered a donut wall option and it was a huge hit! The big windows in the reception area looked out over the golf course so my guests had an amazing view. They also let me do a sparkler exit which made me feel like a real life princess! I was so incredibly happy with how everything turned out. I can definitely say i was never a stressed out bride. The food was INCREDIBLE! We did the plated option and offered our guests three different menu items to choose from. The spinach and provolone stuffed chicken breast, the grilled atlantic salmon filet, and the pasta primavera (for all our vegetarian and vegan guests) everything tasted amazing! I would like to thank Nicole from Wood Ranch for being my point of contact throughout my wedding planning! She was an amazing help and answered all of my questions thoroughly. She was a big help day of as well. She helped set up some decorations and was with me behind the scenes through it all! THANK YOU NICOLE! Also huge should out to my sister in law Brittany Labbe! She used to work for Wood Ranch doing wedding planning as well but has since opened up her own wedding planning business! For those of you who need an event planner she is absolutely incredible! You can check her out on Instagram @moderncharmevents where she posts beautiful pictures from the events that she’s done. Her website is www.moderncharmsevents.com if you would like to get in contact with her :)
    If anyone has any questions for me regarding wedding plans i would be happy to give you the names of my vendors! Thank you so much Wood Ranch Golf Course for giving me the wedding of my dreams!
    Arwin Married on 06/22/2017
    I am so glad that I had my wedding here. Shannon is so helpful, friendly, and patient to aid us on everything. The fee is worth every penny that includes an incredible scenic view at the ceremony and a luxury reception room. There were no secret fees, they explained all the information that I needed to know and it is very flexible to make some modification even for the last minute. Parking was really accessible and convenient. I definitely recommend this beautiful venue with very friendly staffs !
    Julio Married on 06/24/2016
    Jessica was a pleasure and joy to work with for our 6/24/16 wedding at WoodRanch Golf Club. She paid attention to detail, made the process as smooth as possible from start to finish, and was prompt with our questions about our big day. And on our wedding day, she was sweet enough to bring us our appetizers as soon as we were done with our pictures during the cocktail hour. Awesome job Jessica and team WoodRanch Golf Club. Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Wood Ranch Golf Club Price Rates

Karen Marie Events Karen Marie Events Wedding Planners

We have worked in conjunction with the staff at Wood Ranch Golf Club on several weddings and they are definitely very good at what they do! Jessica, the Event Sales Director, is always very responsive and positive and the Banquet Manager, staff and Chef do a great job at serving the "not your typical banquet" style dinner. The venue is beautiful for an outdoor ceremony, as well as a banquet room with an amazing view. Best of all, they offer opportunities for golf course shots which make for some of the best memories for the Bride and Grooms :)

Father Jerry Bellamy Father Jerry Bellamy Wedding Officiants

I have performed so many weddings at this location. Each and every time the location has been perfect and the staff are always the best. Thank you for providing this for my brides and grooms.

Camarillo Bridal Camarillo Bridal Wedding Dresses

GORGEOUS! And amazing staff! You'll get personalized service from your first visit! Classy, timeless, and elegant are the words that will describe your wedding at Wood Ranch Golf Club. Make sure you book a tour soon so your date doesn't get booked!

301 Wood Ranch Parkway Simi Valley, CA, 93065
8055279663 (207)
Location of (Wood Ranch Golf Club)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding