2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About In The Mix Events

DJ's - Emcees - Decor Lighting - Photo Booths

If you are planning a wedding, you have come to the right place. In The Mix Events provides a level of service that is guaranteed to exceed your expectations. Since 1990 we have been “Creating Unforgettably Fun Celebrations” by providing DJs, Emcees, live entertainment, lighting design and more to Ventura, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles Counties.

The In The Mix Recipe For Wedding Success: Your Wedding Day Vision + Our Input and Expertise = Your Extraordinary Wedding Day! Weddings are our specialty.

Our core philosophies are built on 20 years of experience. Many think of their wedding DJ as "Just Music." And for many "DJ companies," the music is their focus. Although music is an integral part of our services, we bring much more "in the mix" than just music. Here are some examples of the areas of expertise we provide to help build your wedding into a truly extraordinary event:

Entertainment Planning – We believe a great wedding is 99% preparation and 1% perspiration. We will first understand your wedding day vision and then provide you with creative feedback and unique ideas.

Entertainment Coordination – Once we have a great plan, it is time to make it happen smoothly. Our job on your wedding day is to make sure everything moves along effortlessly; your job is to be a guest at your own wedding and enjoy every minute.

Emceeing – The Master of Ceremonies (MC or Emcee) is an often overlooked but critical part of a great wedding reception. The style in which we interact with your guests is always appropriate for your vision. Whether you want your wedding to be wild, mild, or somewhere in between, we always perform in good taste. Many people have been to a wedding where an overbearing MC stole the spotlight. At In The Mix, fun is great, cheesy is not! We prefer to shine the spotlight and feature you and your guests.

Music – Take all of the above and add great music into the mix and you are ready for an extraordinary event. Your music feedback is always important to us, however much or little input you have. The music we play is based on your suggestions, combined with feedback and requests from your guests (if you like), and our experience and expertise in knowing how to make your party rock!

Call for a visit to our Planning Headquarters and Event Decor Lighting Showroom Today!

805-659-4235

In The Mix Events 4
In The Mix Events 5
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2019

Lighting and draping for ceremony

In the mix events is wonderful! I hired them as one of my first vendors to do the draping for my Huppah. I wanted a very specific pink and they were so flexible and awesome. I was able to buy the exact color I wanted myself and they gave me the dimensions I needed and were able to hang it for me and it looked GORGEOUS( I was not charged an extra fee for bringing my own draping). Instead of doing what is usually done they totally custom made the huppah for me- draping all 4 columns of my ceremony site and even adding a top piece. They hung the draping without having to pipe anything( which is something I desperately wanted to avoid), they also did my pin lights which added such an elegant touch to the ballroom. I also have to give them major props because unlike most vendors their lights have magnets that attach to the ceiling so they don’t have to place these HUGE awkward poles in your ballroom!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    In The Mix Events 6
    In The Mix Events 7
    In The Mix Events 8
  • W

Wade · Married on 03/09/2019

Professionals at all levels

did a awesome job on DJ, sound and Photo Booth....Tim and team are truely professionals in this business!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis Bautista · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome and will Use them Again

Kevin the DJ provided STELLAR music and entertainment for our surprise 25th anniversary.

He accepted almost every song request and stuck with the 80s music theme.

10/10 would hire again for another special event in the future.

Sent on 02/01/2019

In The Mix Events Pricing

In The Mix Events Price Rates

In The Mix Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

Real Weddings