2801 #4 Shell Beach Rd., Pismo Beach, CA 93449 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ

A versatile wedding DJ in Shell Beach, California, DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ is an act you won't soon forget. DJ Bob understands the importance of music to slow everyone down in order to savor the moment, or when it's time to get the party started. Feel at ease with DJ Bob behind the sound system.

A fun, skilled and professional disc jockey like DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ is worth a thousand duds. He will learn your unique personalities to serve up the best DJ experience for your wedding day. You will be sure to celebrate your wedding with ease. This DJ offers the following services:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • MC
  • Liability insurance
  • Additional equipment (sound system, microphone, photo booth, uplighting)
  • Wide music library and genres
Follow DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ on

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 6
DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 7

Allison Frazier · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best Dance Party Ever.

We planned our wedding from out of the country so did not get to meet any vendors beforehand. We picked DJ Bob based on our first interaction with him and because he came highly recommended. I knew my friends loved to dance, but I didn't know just how much they loved to dance until DJ Bob played at our wedding. We had paid for Bob until 11PM and the dance floor was so full that we ended up paying him to stay longer, it was the best dance party I have ever seen at a wedding and that was because Bob read the crowd and knew exactly how to keep the party going. He was very professional, always very responsive and we gave him just a little direction and he knew exactly what to do. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Spangler · Married on 09/14/2019

He is the BEST on the Central Coast

Every event I have been to that DJ Bob worked has been so fun. He keeps the guests engaged and keeps the wedding moving at the correct pace. When I got engaged I had to have him for our special day and luckily he was still available that weekend. I am so excited to have him as our DJ at our wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2018

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

This will be an amazing day, I think I'm looking forward to it as much as you two..lol You rule Melissa!
  • Christine

Christine Jaramillo · Married on 08/10/2019

DJ Bob was excellent!!

When I first met DJ Bob in person, I liked him immediately. He was friendly, knowledgeable and had a great energy about him which he did not fail to bring to our big day! He kept our guests engaged and laughing throughout the event, and even added a special touch at the end of the evening that I will never forget! The online profile was extremely helpful during the planning process and made the wedding day, from ceremony to reception, an easy flow of fun. Thank you so much DJ Bob!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 8

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 599.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Buonasera Events
    Buonasera Events Wedding Planners

Bob is the best!! I can't wait to work with him every wedding season. I'm someone who is pretty picky when it comes to music and as a planner I hear a lot of the same stuff. Bob always hits just the right note. Even throwing in a surprise that always gets the crowd going. If you are looking for a professional DJ that can guide you through the process, has great ideas, and can do it all without being overbearing then Bob is your guy.

• Cambria Nursery and Florist
    Cambria Nursery and Florist Wedding Florists

Absolute fun and professionalism! Always happy to see Bob when we're setting up weddings.

• Popolo Catering
    Popolo Catering Wedding Caterers

If you are seeking a DJ with a fun character & personality yet extremely professional; DJ Bob is your man! Look no further! He has an incredible sound system, up-lighting, a photo booth option (so much fun!) and he rocks your event to your desires with your playlist created together! Your timeline will be followed precisely and your event will flow seamlessly! We loved having DJ Bob at the forefront of our party we hired him for March 2017 and we'd hire him again in a hot second for our next event!

• 2801 #4 Shell Beach Rd. Pismo Beach, 93449 See on map