DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Reviews

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 6
DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 7

Allison Frazier · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best Dance Party Ever.

We planned our wedding from out of the country so did not get to meet any vendors beforehand. We picked DJ Bob based on our first interaction with him and because he came highly recommended. I knew my friends loved to dance, but I didn't know just how much they loved to dance until DJ Bob played at our wedding. We had paid for Bob until 11PM and the dance floor was so full that we ended up paying him to stay longer, it was the best dance party I have ever seen at a wedding and that was because Bob read the crowd and knew exactly how to keep the party going. He was very professional, always very responsive and we gave him just a little direction and he knew exactly what to do. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best DJ Ever!

Bob was amazing from the very beginning. He made our whole day special and even recorded our wedding vows for us. He did such a great job assisting us with song selections and knew exactly what to play to get everyone dancing. Wonderful experience and would highly recommended DJ Bob!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Spangler · Married on 09/14/2019

He is the BEST on the Central Coast

Every event I have been to that DJ Bob worked has been so fun. He keeps the guests engaged and keeps the wedding moving at the correct pace. When I got engaged I had to have him for our special day and luckily he was still available that weekend. I am so excited to have him as our DJ at our wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2018

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

This will be an amazing day, I think I'm looking forward to it as much as you two..lol You rule Melissa!
  • Christine

Christine Jaramillo · Married on 08/10/2019

DJ Bob was excellent!!

When I first met DJ Bob in person, I liked him immediately. He was friendly, knowledgeable and had a great energy about him which he did not fail to bring to our big day! He kept our guests engaged and laughing throughout the event, and even added a special touch at the end of the evening that I will never forget! The online profile was extremely helpful during the planning process and made the wedding day, from ceremony to reception, an easy flow of fun. Thank you so much DJ Bob!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 8
  • Tami

Tami · Married on 05/18/2019

You won’t be disappointed!

The best decision we made was hiring DJ Bob Stock. He was incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the planning process. Everyone raved about our music and we have DJ Bob to thank for that. He kept the reception moving along and even when rain caused us to go off schedule, Bob was right there to roll with the changes and keep us dancing. You won’t regret hiring DJ Bob!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 9
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 10
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 11
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely perfect

I am a very particular person and difficult to understand but Bob was very patient with me and helped put together an absolutely fantastic wedding night! Best Dj around!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 12
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 13
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 14
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 15
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 16

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

I am so proud of this review. Sierra, You & Derrick were something so different, it was Disney and Star Wars with romance and fun. Your day was you! I loved it. Can't Thank You Enough :)

Veronica · Married on 09/01/2018

Best DJ ever!

DJ Bob did all the music, lighting and the photobooth at our wedding at Higuera Ranch (September 2018). He was so amazing to work with during our wedding planning and kept our dance floor packed all night long! Can't recommend him enough 🙂

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Rachell

Rachell · Married on 08/25/2018

Bottom line, you’ll love DJ Bob!

Bob is great! He came highly recommended by several friends and our coordinator. It didn’t take long to figure out why. Bob does as a great job getting to know your music style as a couple, aiding you in selecting music to set the mood of the wedding, and did a terrific job of MC and DJ. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time. Bottom line, you’ll love DJ Bob!

Sent on 01/26/2019

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

This means a lot to me, such a rad Bride and Groom and what a day Getting to know you is the best part :) Thank You!

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ BOB IS THE BEST!!! Honestly the best!! My husband and I got married at La Cuesta Ranch, as soon as we picked our venue. We went to the Madonna Inn Bridal Fair and we walked past Dj Bob and he said something funny and we got to talking and knew he was our guy!!! He is the perfect Dj, he just gets it and totally understood us and made our wedding truly the Best Day Ever!!!! He knows how to party!! He feels the guests/ crowd so perfectly! The uplighting makes the room honestly. I could not of asked for a better Dj... so look no further, DJ BOB IS YOUR MAN!

Sent on 09/30/2018

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

This was such a fun day, Everything about them was just cool. Really proud of this and glad I got to be part of it. Thank You Amanda!

Traci · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow!! We wish we could give DJ Bob more than 5 stars!! We got married at Ragged Point Nov 4th and he just killed it!! He went above and beyond. All the phone calls and emails he responded to right away.
    We had a long wedding. Ceremony started at 1PM, Reception ended at 10PM and everyone was still dancing and didn’t want it to end. We were told by everyone that it was the funnest wedding they have been to, Thanks to DJ Bob!! I’m just still speechless at how incredible him and his wife Shannon are. If we lived closer, we would hire him for every event!! Thank you DJ Bob and Shannon!!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 17
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 18

Debby · Married on 09/23/2017

To say that Bob was absolutely AWESOME is an understatement!!! Bob immediately read our fun crowd & with his amazingly talented abilities, he set the stage for a PERFECT evening!!! This was our first wedding with 2 sisters to come & despite our inexperience, Bob helped make the process incredibly smooth! We had a crowd of all ages but nobody wanted to leave the dance floor! Thank you for an unbelievably FABULOUS day that all of us will remember forever!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 19
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 20
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 21
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ 22

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

This was an amazing night at La Cuesta Ranch in San Luis Obispo, Ca. I loved this Family and they would have danced till sun up .... Such a rad Couple :) -Dj Bob

Nikki · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Bob is the best!! He has all music and really heard what we wanted our wedding music to be! Super friendly, super helpful, and super fun! Everyone was dancing all night and left saying they had so much fun at our wedding! Exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/20/2017

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

These two got Married at The Casitas Arroyo Grande and we are so glad we got be a part of their day. Bumpin' old-school and hip hop with all the classics mixed in, what a dance party! So Proud of this :) Thank You Nikki & Justin! - DJ Bob

Melanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Wow DJ Bob is amazing! My husband and I got married at the Madonna Inn in the secret garden for both the ceremony and reception. Bob helped us fine tune our timeline, suggested song choices, made sure our entire ceremony and reception went smoothly, and entertained our guests better than I ever could have hoped! We didn't meet Bob before the big day, but it didn't matter one bit. He killed it and our guests (and us) are still raving about him. I was so impressed by DJ Bob I would hire him again in a heartbeat and will be telling everyone I know to do the same! Thank you for a great wedding, Bob!

Sent on 05/23/2017

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

These two had quite a day at Madonna Inn, They are such cool people and I'm stoked to see how happy they were with everything. Good Stuff :)

Allyson · Married on 03/25/2017

Bob is perfect for any wedding! We had a wide variety of music selected and he provided it all! The photo booth was a big hit as my cousin added one to his wedding next month! I loved that he kept the flow of the night in check and was ready to help or hand off the mic for any last minute items! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/04/2017

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

This is one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been a part of, Calipaso Winery in Paso Robles California is just Wow and so were this Bride and Groom. Thank You Ally, James and Mom Kari for letting me be a part of the party. -DJ Bob

Carena · Married on 02/11/2017

DJ Bob was our life saver at our wedding. He is all about the bride and groom, and knows how to get everyone up on the dance floor. He did an amazing job and I've received so many compliments about him. I highly reccomend DJ Bob to ANYONE in the area! He's legit! Even after the rain messed up all my plans he brought the life back to the big day.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Emily · Married on 11/12/2016

Phase One Moblie DJ and DJ Bob are awesome! Great to work with, kept our reception fun and just all around awesome experience. I highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 12/06/2016

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

Emily & Tim had a beautiful Ranch wedding in Santa Inez. The venue was a huge, covered horse show arena. Really different and cool vibe, Loved it!

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Bob is THE BEST DJ you could ever imagine!!! He and his wife, Shannon, are so easy to work with prior to the wedding and are so much helping in the planning stages with timeline and such. At the wedding, DJ Bob knows how to work the crowd like no other! He DJ'd my wedding recently and was awesome!! He was able to involve our guests in various parts of the reception in a way that made them feel included but the stay still felt like it was about it. I can't say enough about this WONDERFUL DJ. You'd be sorry to book anyone else for your wedding or other special event!

Sent on 03/29/2017

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

Jamie and Joey got married at the beautiful, private Loma Grande Ranch in San Luis Obispo. Both of them and their Families were so nice. the dance floor was outside under the stars and I Loved every minute of it, great party and great people. Thanks Otremba's! -Dj Bob

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

When I think of DJ Bob many words come to mind. AMAZING, WONDERFUL, ENERGETIC, FUN, HILARIOUS, PERSONABLE....basically he is THE BEST! He is the easiest person to talk to and is just a joy to be around! He capture exactly the vibe my husband and I wanted for our wedding! It could not have been any better! He kept the party going and everyone wanted to be his friend. He always had the perfect song for the perfect moment, and always knew the best time to throw out a hilarious joke! He completely personalized everything for our wedding to ensure that it was the best day ever, and it definitely was! I don't know what we would have done without DJ Bob! He made our day one we will never forget, and one that our guests will remember forever! We highly recommend DJ Bob to anyone who wants their wedding to be the best day of their lives, because that's what you get when you have DJ Bob!! We love you DJ Bob!

Sent on 08/16/2016

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

Jennifer and KC had a very cool Wedding Day at a very cool venue The Grace Maralyn Estate and Gardens in Atascadero, Ca. They were shooting for a personal feel to the day and they nailed it. Thanks for letting me be part of it you two, feeling pretty cool right now. -DJ Bob

Kristen · Married on 07/16/2016

I had the privilege of knowing DJ Bob prior to booking him for our wedding. I knew he was great at what he did, and that we wanted him there for our wedding, but I did not know he was going to fully exceed any expectations we had for our big day. He is so incredibly talented in tailoring your event to make it EXACTLY the way you want it. His intuition and skill on making the whole night flow perfectly was literally mind blowing. He also helped us every inch of the way in planning the overall flow of the event which was super helpful and appreciated (and well done I might add!). He has every song under the sun, and is so thoughtful in making sure every last detail is exactly the way you want it. I cannot recommend Bob more for anyone who wants a totally flawless Wedding Day!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Trinity · Married on 07/02/2016

If you are looking for a hilarious, and extremely entertaining DJ who will make you feel like he's the fun uncle you never knew you had, then DJ Bob is the perfect choice for your wedding entertainment. He kept all 300 of my guests laughing and dancing literally the entire time!! So many of our compliments from our wedding were about how fun the dancing was. I wish I could have 10 more weddings just so I could hang out with Bob again!

Sent on 09/20/2016

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

LOL! That rules, Trinity & Brandon had a huge dance party at a cool private Farm venue in Arroyo Grande, Ca. The truth is, they are just really fun people and I would hang with them any time! Thanks from Uncle Bob ...lol

Love, Love, Love DJ Bob! He catered to all of our requests and really helped with our timeline. You know he did well, when everyone at our wedding mentioned how awesome he was! He was personable, funny and interactive! We had a live performance for our first dance, DJ Bob helped with everything! If you are getting married around Santa Maria you just found your DJ!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

This was the kind of Bride and Groom we love to work for, they are so cool that it comes back to them 100 times over through their friends and Family. Cottonwood Canyon Winery was the venue and it is just awesome, so beautiful. Really happy to be part of their day. :) -DJ Bob

Anne · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Bob is just awesome! We had a spectacularwedding thanks to him! He helped us with the music, was the Mc, and helped us put together a time frame for everything during our wedding. He really kept the party going and always seemed to get the crowd going to do the next thing. Everyone commented on how great and lively our DJ was! DJ Bob really kept our whole wedding going smoothly the entire time.

Sent on 05/31/2016

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

Dj & Annie got married at another of our favorite venues Tiber Canyon Olive Ranch. Such a sweet swing dancing couple who wanted a personal fun day. Thanks for letting me be part of it. -Dj Bob

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

DJ was phenomenal! From the moment we contacted him to our wedding day, we had such a positive experience. He provided great ideas and suggestions for our timeline, our first introduction and music selections. He was super easy to work with and very professional. The day of the wedding he was amazing! We had SO many compliments on the way he ran the day and how smooth everything went. DJ Bob knows exactly what he's doing and we were so thrilled we chose him for our wedding! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/19/2016

DJ Bob is such a professional! From start to finish, our wedding went about 100 times smoother because he was there making sure there was not one problem the whole night.

The music was so fun and perfect, and he made every group activity feel fresh and new—even getting the shyest guests up to dance!

I would recommend him to any couple planning a wedding, especially if you are worried about sound quality or tech issues. He knows his stuff, so there was no sound or tech problem the whole night, (which was definitely my largest concern going in.)

Sent on 04/27/2016

Kira · Married on 01/30/2016

Bob is the man! Couldn't recommend a better DJ.

He was quick to respond and super easy to work with throughout the whole planning process.

Neither my husband nor I know a ton about music beyond the vibe and styles we like. DJ Bob had no trouble listening to what we were aiming for and offering perfect song recommendations for all the key events.

Leading up to the wedding, Bob took the lead to ensure the day was fully planned and all the vendors were in coordination with each other. On the day of the event, Bob kept our friends entertained, while ensuring the plan of events stayed on schedule.

Once the dance floor lit up, Bob brought a party, kept things balanced for all age groups and was hysterical. We left the evening having had 3 couples ask us if DJ Bob could do their weddings.

Sent on 02/15/2016

DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ's reply:

David & Kira, you rule! Grace Maralyn Estate and Gardens is a great veune that we love working and Dang, This could be one of my all time favorite reviews! Thanks for the love, -Dj Bob :)