2310 Wilmar Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93445 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Buonasera Events

We are an event planning company that offers full service and day-of coordination for weddings and events. Monica Delsi has been working with couples in San Luis Obispo County since 2008 and truly loves creating unique and special memories for every person she works with. A wedding is a collaborative process and we love working with clients to acheive a beautiful and stress free experience on any budget. We pride ourselves on being flexible, creative, and passionate about each and every event. That's what Buonasera Events is all about, making sure that this is just the first of many "good evenings " to come. Contact us today for a personalized quote. Happy planning!

Follow Buonasera Events on

815eb77c1b1019da ST Anne Claire Brun 0196

13 Reviews for Buonasera Events

• Heather

Heather Jenkins · Married on 04/04/2020

Dedicated and professional, always going the extra mile!

Monica was fantastic from the very beginning. She came as a recommendation from close friends and we could not think of anyone better to help co-ordinate a wedding. She was always prompt in replying with any questions we had (even though we were living out of the country and she had to navigate awkward time differences). With so many things to plan she made sure we didn't forget anything and had all the answers to any questions or concerns. She came with us to look at the venue and helped walk through the procession of events and the layout of the venue for the wedding day.
    Unfortunately, we had to cancel our wedding due to the COVID-19 but Monica was there for us during an incredibly difficult time, handling all of the vendor conversations on our behalf.
    She helped make our planning so much less stressful and I'm sure would help anybody navigate the logistics of whatever event they are planning. Thanks so much Monica!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/18/2019

Monica is an angel

Monica is like the fairy godmother of wedding planning you always needed. I hired her for day-of services and she came out to our home venue a few months prior and helped us make some very important decisions with her wealth of knowledge. For the rehearsal and night of she just puts in the work. She is here, there and everywhere. We had some unexpected weather which made her job harder, but the night all the sweeter cause she and my other vendors just rolled-up their sleeves and rolled with it. I could not say enough about Monica.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 05/04/2019

Above and beyond is an understatement!!

Wow!! Our biggest regret was not hiring Monica sooner!! What a relief and such a weight lifted after she took over for our day of coordination. I would trust her 100% with any planning package from partial to full coordination. As my title says it...she went BEYOND the "above & beyond." I was amazed by her prompt planning and organizational skills. As organized as I tried to be she still filled in the areas that I had missed and was able to give 110% back. It was important to me to enjoy the morning of our wedding and not have to be dealing with the big and little things. During our honeymoon and reminiscing about the wedding day I think we ended several questions with our hands up saying "Monica must have handled it!" Our friends and family were amazed by her talents and how well she worked with our vision of our special day. Her lively personality, sweetness and true love for making sure everyone can enjoy the day makes her the best event coordinator one could ask for. Look no further, just hire her already!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Buonasera Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Monica does such a great job. She has a great clam about her and the events we've done together have just flowed. I truly respect anyone who can coordinating at all but hire a pro, like Monica and you can relax. -Dj Bob

• Modern Symphony Wedding DJs

Always love working with professionals. Especially Monica with Buonasera Events. She took care of all my brides needs. Looking forward to working with her very soon.

• Spreafico Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Monica was one of the most organized and hard working coordinators that I have ever worked with! She was not only there for the day of the wedding but also helped with setting up the day before the wedding and clean up the day after. Not only was she there for those three days, she was the first to arrive and the last to leave. Her attention to detail and organization were amazing and made everything extremely easy on her clients and myself. I knew that I never had to worry about anything with her running the show. The wedding couldn't have gone any smoother and the day was perfect for the couple! She also did the flowers which all turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Monica for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. She will go above and beyond for you and will insure that your day goes perfectly! I hope I get the opportunity to work her many more times and again in the near future!

• 2310 Wilmar Ave San Luis Obispo, California, 93445 See on map
    Location of (Buonasera Events)