Buonasera Events

Oceano, CA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

We are an event planning company that offers full service and day-of coordination for weddings and events. Monica Delsi has been working with couples in San Luis Obispo County since 2008 and truly loves creating unique and special memories for every person she works with. A wedding is a collaborative process and we love working with clients to acheive a beautiful and stress free experience on any budget. We pride ourselves on being flexible, creative, and passionate about each and every event. That's what Buonasera Events is all about, making sure that this is just the first of many "good evenings " to come. Contact us today for a personalized quote. Happy planning!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Leah Married on 11/12/2022

Monica is great!

Monica was a great addition to our wedding. As a type A person, she let me handle all the things I felt I needed to be in control of and made sure the week of a day of the wedding went smoothly, allowing me to relax.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 06/25/2022

Super Human Monica

Monica was fabulous on our big day! Not only was she our day of coordinator, she also did all of our florals which not only saved us thousands of dollars but looked absolutely stunning, even better than I ever imagined. She was enthusiastic, fun, and kept everything running smoothly. Monica was generous in letting us use some of her own decor items, was always very responsive when we had questions, sent recommendations, set everything up beautifully and aligned with our vision of the day. I honestly don't know how she was able to do it all.

Leading up to the big day, I would have loved a doc or template as I wasn't sure how to communicate details. I used a friend's template from when they got married and just took the lead there but would have loved direction so that is my one minor suggestion.

Overall we were so thrilled with Monica, highly recommend her services! Thank you for everything Monica!
  • Maeghan
    Maeghan P. Married on 06/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Monica goes above and beyond!!

We were just married 6/18/22 with Monica’s amazing help. We are not from the area so we relied on her a lot! Monica was extremely attentive and helped to facilitate communication with our vendors. She brought our overall vision to life and and I felt more than comfortable trusting her to make decisions for me, especially when the wedding fatigue kicked in and I just couldn’t make another decision! Monica took care of everything for us the day of and our friends and family absolutely loved her way of organizing everyone and everything during the busy day. Overall, our wedding day was not stressful and so much fun because of Monica! She is worth EVERY penny and more!!! I couldn’t imagine the planning and the day without her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

DJ Bob DJ Bob Wedding DJs

Monica does such a great job. She has a great clam about her and the events we've done together have just flowed. I truly respect anyone who can coordinating at all but hire a pro, like Monica and you can relax. -Dj Bob

Modern Symphony Modern Symphony Wedding DJs

Always love working with professionals. Especially Monica with Buonasera Events. She took care of all my brides needs. Looking forward to working with her very soon.

Spreafico Farms Spreafico Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Monica was one of the most organized and hard working coordinators that I have ever worked with! She was not only there for the day of the wedding but also helped with setting up the day before the wedding and clean up the day after. Not only was she there for those three days, she was the first to arrive and the last to leave. Her attention to detail and organization were amazing and made everything extremely easy on her clients and myself. I knew that I never had to worry about anything with her running the show. The wedding couldn't have gone any smoother and the day was perfect for the couple! She also did the flowers which all turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Monica for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. She will go above and beyond for you and will insure that your day goes perfectly! I hope I get the opportunity to work her many more times and again in the near future!

Kelsea Holder Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 9 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Oceano, CA, 93445
Location of (Buonasera Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding