2310 Wilmar Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93445 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Buonasera Events

We are an event planning company that offers full service and day-of coordination for weddings and events. Monica Delsi has been working with couples in San Luis Obispo County since 2008 and truly loves creating unique and special memories for every person she works with. A wedding is a collaborative process and we love working with clients to acheive a beautiful and stress free experience on any budget. We pride ourselves on being flexible, creative, and passionate about each and every event. That's what Buonasera Events is all about, making sure that this is just the first of many "good evenings " to come. Contact us today for a personalized quote. Happy planning!

Follow Buonasera Events on

Buonasera Events 3
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/18/2019

Monica is an angel

Monica is like the fairy godmother of wedding planning you always needed. I hired her for day-of services and she came out to our home venue a few months prior and helped us make some very important decisions with her wealth of knowledge. For the rehearsal and night of she just puts in the work. She is here, there and everywhere. We had some unexpected weather which made her job harder, but the night all the sweeter cause she and my other vendors just rolled-up their sleeves and rolled with it. I could not say enough about Monica.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 05/04/2019

Above and beyond is an understatement!!

Wow!! Our biggest regret was not hiring Monica sooner!! What a relief and such a weight lifted after she took over for our day of coordination. I would trust her 100% with any planning package from partial to full coordination. As my title says it...she went BEYOND the "above & beyond." I was amazed by her prompt planning and organizational skills. As organized as I tried to be she still filled in the areas that I had missed and was able to give 110% back. It was important to me to enjoy the morning of our wedding and not have to be dealing with the big and little things. During our honeymoon and reminiscing about the wedding day I think we ended several questions with our hands up saying "Monica must have handled it!" Our friends and family were amazed by her talents and how well she worked with our vision of our special day. Her lively personality, sweetness and true love for making sure everyone can enjoy the day makes her the best event coordinator one could ask for. Look no further, just hire her already!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Aubrey · Married on 03/02/2019

Best wedding planner in the central coast!

We had a beautiful wedding, and Monica worked tirelessly to make everything perfect. We live in Michigan but were married in San Luis Obispo, CA. We never made a trip to the venue prior to the wedding, so we relied heavily on Monica to coordinate and design decorations, event layouts, and even to make alternative arrangements when it rained on our big day. She also did all of our flowers, and they were absolutely beautiful. We are very detail-oriented, and Monica was able to patiently and graciously accommodate our desire to know and plan every little thing. I cannot recommend her enough; she is a truly talented individual.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Buonasera Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Monica does such a great job. She has a great clam about her and the events we've done together have just flowed. I truly respect anyone who can coordinating at all but hire a pro, like Monica and you can relax. -Dj Bob

• Modern Symphony
    Modern Symphony Wedding DJs

Always love working with professionals. Especially Monica with Buonasera Events. She took care of all my brides needs. Looking forward to working with her very soon.

• Spreafico Farms
    Spreafico Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Monica was one of the most organized and hard working coordinators that I have ever worked with! She was not only there for the day of the wedding but also helped with setting up the day before the wedding and clean up the day after. Not only was she there for those three days, she was the first to arrive and the last to leave. Her attention to detail and organization were amazing and made everything extremely easy on her clients and myself. I knew that I never had to worry about anything with her running the show. The wedding couldn't have gone any smoother and the day was perfect for the couple! She also did the flowers which all turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Monica for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. She will go above and beyond for you and will insure that your day goes perfectly! I hope I get the opportunity to work her many more times and again in the near future!

• 2310 Wilmar Ave San Luis Obispo, California, 93445 See on map